Oz Beach Boy Masturbated Over

Story Info
Russian MILF masturbates while recalling humiliating Matt...
770 words
4.25
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

---------------------------------------

It was a winter's afternoon in Moscow. At 49 years of age, Yelena Sokolov was still happy to look at herself naked.

With her dyed blonde hair tumbling down past her shoulders, and her clothes and underwear piled messily on her bed, Yelena looked herself up and down in her bedroom's mirror and smiled.

Yelena had lost a little weight over the past couple of months, but her breasts were still big and firm, and her hips were curved and womanly. Though her stomach was flatter than it had been for a while, Yelena's butt was still large, round and shapely. For a woman her age, and for a mother of two adult children, Yelena thought she still looked pretty good.

Whenever Yelena got horny, she liked to strip naked and look at herself in the mirror...it really got her in the mood. Though it was bitterly cold outside, the Russian secretary had the heat turned up in her apartment, and she was more than comfortable without her clothes.

Yelena ran her right hand through her black, curled thicket of pubic hair, and then lightly touched her labial cleft with her fingers, moaning quietly. Yelena bubbled with lust, and she was desperate to give herself a little pleasure...but there was something she needed first.

Pausing in the warmth of her bedroom, Yelena opened up her wardrobe, and there they were: Matt's black Speedo swimming trunks. Yelena shuddered with voluble desire as soon as she saw them. The attractive Russian secretary plucked the swimsuit from its coat hanger, and then gently held it up to her face, breathing in what remained of Matt's strong masculine scent. Yelena rubbed the swimsuit gently against her large, stiffening nipples, not wanting to infuse the fabric with her own scent, cooing and purring the whole time.

Yelena tumbled back carefully onto her bed, her breasts sloshing around on her bare torso. The attractive Russian secretary then spread her legs open wide, and carefully placed Matt's swimsuit on her head, making sure it covered her entire face.

Breathing in Matt's arousing scent, Yelena drove three fingers into her vulva and instantly found her clitoris. Yelena eagerly rubbed and stroked it, and her mind wandered back to her Australian holiday from a few years back. Yelena had travelled to the faraway country with her daughter Zasha, then aged nineteen. Also with them was Yelena's best friend Svetlana, and her adult daughter Karine.

The four women had a wonderful, happy time, but the highlight of the trip was unquestionably the group's very sexy meeting with Matt, a young, handsome Australian man with big muscles and an even bigger dick. The four Russian women encountered Matt alone on an isolated beachside clifftop, and forced him to strip nude and pose for photos. Hotly aroused, the Russian women then mercilessly fondled and groped him.

Gleefully fingering herself, Yelena remembered the taste and feel of Matt's huge dick in her mouth when she blew him, and then recalled the delirious sight of a moaning Svetlana riding him like a horse. Yelena got hotter and hotter as she remembered Matt eventually ejaculating all over himself, and then the glee with which the women had doused him in water to clean him up.

Yelena moaned loudly as the final image of a naked and helpless Matt entered her mind, the young Australian man left looking foolish and totally alone with only Svetlana's discarded panties left to cover himself with and maintain what little dignity he had barely retained.

It was Matt's abject humiliation that really turned Yelena on, and she got closer and closer to an orgasm as she recalled the look of shame and fear on the handsome young Australian man's face. Yelena loved taking control of a man, and she and the other Russian women had truly taken advantage of Matt...they'd made him theirs.

"Oooooh," Yelena moaned, licking gently at Matt's swimsuit, which she had laughingly taken from him all those years ago.

Just as Yelena drove her fingers deep inside herself and got really good access to her swollen clitoris, there was a loud, urgent banging on the Russian secretary's bedroom door.

"Mother, I need something," came her daughter Zasha's voice in Russian. "I'm really horny...can I borrow Matt's Speedos? I want to masturbate with them."

"Yes, Zasha, one moment," Yelena responded breathlessly, fingering herself with even greater force, and on the verge of climax. "I'll get them for you in a moment...I just, aah, have something to finish first."