Oz Beach Boy The Barbarian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head slightly bowed in resignation, the lone warrior was completely vulnerable to both the women's hungry eyes and their demeaning taunts.

The female soldiers slowly spun Matt-Sharakh around on the suspended rope like a prize, allowing the women to admire him from all angles, and further crushing his manly dignity.

The smooth, toned skin of Matt-Sharakh's back walls prompted loud gasps and a raucous cheer of approval from the increasingly excited women, again wholly and happily pleased with what they saw.

"Behold The Stallion Of The Steppes," Sceptre Nazrey said mockingly. "He rides so well that many believe him to be part man and part horse...now we all know what part of the horse he possesses!"

With this surprisingly ribald, teasing comment, the powerful women of Barbocan Valley broke the silent pause with uproarious laughter, leering and cheering in the direction of the naked man in their salacious custody.

"There's a serpent loose in Sceptre Morgana Court!" bellowed a chief law-maker. "And the young ones have left two game-balls! Kick them over here!"

"Look at the enormity of his man-dagger!" squealed a female soldier. "It's more like a broadsword! That is a weapon he can't surrender!"

"Would any woman even be able to sheathe that monstrosity?" yelled a female soldier. "Let alone take it in her mouth?"

"It is like some kind of monster from The Black Tundra!" shrieked an aged law-maker. "Does it have fangs? Does it bite?"

"It may not bite," laughed a famed storyteller, "but I am certain it spits!"

"Oh, he is divine," sighed a beautiful young educator. "He is like a creature gifted from the gods of the sky. Let us begin his subjugation right here...let us milk him of his man-seed immediately. I will fight you all to have him first!"

With this lewd suggestion, Battle Chief Axios -- a towering, brutish, heavily muscled, horribly imposing high ranking soldier -- stepped forward and banged the base of her spear on the cold, stone floor. She appeared angry, and had clearly tired of the girlish fawning of the assembled throng.

"Enough!" barked Battle Chief Axios, an aggressive man-hater of renown who solely preferred the company of young women. "I say we ignore the advisement of Sage Tantulas...he is a withered old man. Sceptre Nazrey, Matt-Sharakh is dangerous...he killed a female soldier! Let me take his man-dagger and man-sack with my blade as a warning to all other men who dare cross our borders."

"No!" shrieked the sexually excited young educator. "You cannot do such a thing! Do not place your blade anywhere near his man-dagger!"

There were loudly dissenting murmurs from the assembled throng, with many expressing their opposition to the extreme request of Battle Chief Axios. Some, however, supported her plea for gruesome vengeance.

Matt-Sharakh, meanwhile, showed his first signs of real fear, his handsome face twisted with concern and beaded with sweat over the contested fate of his manly attributes.

Sceptre Nazrey quickly made her feelings clear on the suggested disposal of what hung so impressively between the chained warrior's legs.

"Battle Chief Axios, we know you'd prefer all men to be geldings," Sceptre Nazrey smiled, "but there is a need for stallions too. Matt-Sharakh will retain the things that make him a man. The advisement of Sage Tantulas is sound, and it will be followed. This proud man will be broken, and he will eventually be of use to us. He will lose his manhood mentally, but not physically."

"Can I take him in my mouth right now?" begged the fawning young educator. "He is like a bowl of honey waiting to be devoured!"

"I would happily submit to that," a now obviously relieved Matt-Sharakh smiled boldly, which prompted Sceptre Nazrey to raise her hand, commanding silence from her naked prisoner.

"No, young wise one," Sceptre Nazrey smiled at the pretty young educator. "Matt-Sharakh's true subjugation will not begin here...this is a sacred place, and I will not have man-seed spilled on the floors of Sceptre Morgana Court. The prisoner will be taken to The Breaking Chamber like all the other men we have wrought powerless. You will have your taste there, wise teacher...you will provide him with an education indeed. We all will!"

There was loud clapping and cheering from the assembled women of Barbocan Valley, who appeared pleased both with Sceptre Nazrey's ruling and also with her skilful handling of the fearsome Battle Chief Axios, whose bullying brutishness frequently terrified many into self-preserving silence.

"Soldiers!" Sceptre Nazrey commanded firmly. "Release Matt-Sharakh's confining rope from the rafters and take him to The Breaking Chamber."

One of the female soldiers theatrically slashed the rope hanging from the ceiling with her sword, and Matt-Sharakh slumped back down onto the flats of his battered feet as his obviously tired arms fell down in front of his body, partially concealing his enormous man-dagger and man-sack.

Just as the female soldiers each took hold of one of Matt-Sharakh's muscled arms to drag him away, two young women broke from the crowd and ran toward the naked warrior.

The hands of the young women were outstretched and their pretty faces were flushed and contorted with excitement and desperation. Their breasts heaved under their billowing tunics.

In just their nineteenth scrolls, Lucretia and Omari were the beautiful daughters of Marcella, one of Barbocan Valley's wisest and most diligent farmers.

Youthful and pure, neither of the young women had felt a man's hand on their soft skin, and their womanly purses remained untouched except by their own exploratory fingers.

Sheltered by their conservative mother, Lucretia and Omari had not even witnessed one of Barbocan Valley's many bare performers, nor had they attended a sensual feast.

The first man they had seen as he was born was indeed the extraordinary Matt-Sharakh in Sceptre Morgana Court, and both young women were consumed with confusion and newly provoked carnal desire, their inhibitions obliterated by feverish lust.

"Let us have him!" shrieked Lucretia. "Please!"

"Just a taste of his man-dagger!" added Omari. "I beg of you, Sceptre Nazrey! Just a taste!"

"Young women...stop!" Sceptre Nazrey commanded, but the manic Lucretia and Omari ignored their ruler's firm words, and ran at Matt-Sharakh as if they were possessed by some creature commanded by The Darkness Overlord.

"You are here representing your mother while she tends to her crops," Sceptre Nazrey continued in her attempt to rein the manic young women in. "You must control yourselves!"

The faster Lucretia was upon the naked warrior first. With both her hands outstretched, she pushed past his powerful arms and reached toward Matt-Sharakh's exposed man-dagger, which swung heavily as the two female soldiers dragged him out of Sceptre Morgana Court.

Lucretia violently grabbed Matt-Sharakh's man-dagger with her right hand and pulled harshly on it, jerking his body and dragging him toward her, almost using his appendage like one would a leash on a dog.

The young woman dropped to her knees and desperately pulled the chained warrior's manhood toward her wet, hungry mouth.

Just as Lucretia pulled back the skin at the end of Matt-Sharakh's man-dagger and then closed her lips around its bulbous head, Omari pounced with surprising vigour, attacking the naked warrior from behind.

With one hand, she furiously rubbed the smooth skin of the chained warrior's back walls, and then drove her other hand between his legs and took hold of his gleefully exposed man-sack.

In his first display of uncontrolled emotion, Matt-Sharakh winced in pain as the young woman squeezed on his enormous man-sack from behind, crunching down on the treasures that rolled around inside its delicate flesh.

"Aaaargh," Matt-Sharakh groaned. "You injure me, young woman!"

The horribly panting and salivating Omari then hungrily slid her fingers into the cleft of the naked warrior's back walls, while rubbing his abdomen from behind and then grabbing again at his dangling man-sack.

"By Pyrthas!" Matt-Sharakh winced in pain as Omari yanked down again on his man-sack while penetrating his back-hole at the same time with her youthful fingers.

"I'm inside him!" Omari squealed as she excitedly drove her fingers even further into Matt-Sharakh's back-hole. "He's soft inside! He's not hard everywhere!"

"Aargh," Matt-Sharakh groaned. "These women are like rabid tree-jumpers from The Plains Of Zandalis!"

With the crazed fervour of two pack-dogs on heat, Lucretia and Omari continued to rub, pull, tug and suck on the groaning Matt-Sharakh wherever they could get a hand-hold, almost fighting each other to get at his vulnerable, wildly swinging manly parts.

Lucretia desperately fought off Omari's efforts to get the man's appendage out of her mouth. Omari pulled at Lucretia's head, attempting to wrench it back off Matt-Sharakh's slowly hardening man-dagger. The sisters were literally fighting each other to get at him.

The young women appeared to have lost all sense of dignity and restraint when presented with the raw sexuality of Matt-Sharakh. As her sister pulled at her, Lucretia continued to suck on the chained warrior's man-dagger as if it was necessary for her very survival.

"Soldiers!" Sceptre Nazrey bellowed. "These young women are deranged! They are overcome with lust! Remove them before they spill their womanly essence on the floors of Sceptre Morgana Court! Now! They are disgracing themselves and their good mother!"

"No!" Omari yelled. "I want him in my mouth now! I can't wait! We will be pushed to the back of the line by the others because we are young! I want him inside me! I need his man-dagger in me!"

"The powerful older women and soldiers will never allow us our turn," Lucretia whined, letting Matt-Sharakh's man-dagger slip from her mouth. "We will have to wait for too many moons! I need him now!"

Lucretia and Omari then resumed their fevered attack. As they screamed and protested while clawing at Matt-Sharakh's man-dagger and grabbing for his man-sack, four muscled, towering female soldiers dragged the younger women off the naked warrior.

The young women's legs flailed beneath them as they were pulled violently out of Sceptre Morgana Court. They started to sob uncontrollably and reached out hopelessly for Matt-Sharakh as they were dragged away, their fingers outstretched in desperation, trying to feel the power of his naked, muscular body.

"I want him," Lucretia bawled and fought against the soldiers. "I want his man-seed all over me! I want it in my face!"

"You will have your chance," Sceptre Nazrey said to the two young women as the soldiers dragged them away crying. "You can do with him as you please in The Breaking Chamber...he will be at your mercy...you will fill your womanly purses with him! But not here!"

Matt-Sharakh watched with a faint smile as the crazed Lucretia and Omari were tearfully dragged away kicking, crying and screaming, seemingly driven to the very edge of sanity itself by watching the lone warrior being publicly stripped.

With the two young women finally removed from Sceptre Morgana Court, a fresh silence took hold of the expansive room, and Sceptre Nazrey once again seized control of the situation.

The beautiful young ruler ran her tongue suggestively across her full red lips, and then looked Matt-Sharakh up and down, raking her eyes all over his gloriously naked body.

Sceptre Nazrey lingered on his man-dagger and laughed gently, desperately wanting to humiliate and belittle the great Matt-Sharakh as much as she could.

"You are not so strong now," Sceptre Nazrey sneered. "Stripped of your skins in front of a hundred women, and then attacked by two girls who could have ripped your man-sack off with their bare hands. The great warrior is no longer so great. This is your fate in Barbocan Valley."

The assembled throng had calmed down considerably, but the women still keenly watched the interaction between Sceptre Nazrey and the naked Matt-Sharakh, clearly curious about what their respected ruler would do to the chained, amusingly denuded warrior.

The smiling but wholly uncompromising Sceptre Nazrey moved closer toward her naked prisoner, and then spoke quietly but with a fearsome edge.

"Now you will be played with and exploited by all of these women," Sceptre Nazrey snarled and waved her hand around the room. "Old women, young women, all women...you will be theirs. They will play with your manly parts, and you will have no say in the matter. They will be superior. They may even enter you as you have probably entered many women. By the end of this, you will be powerless...you will be the property of Barbocan Valley."

"I will enjoy being ridden by your women," Matt-Sharakh smiled at the shocked Sceptre Nazrey. "The Stallion Of The Steppes has no quarrel with being mounted. I will enjoy laying with your women...and then I will enjoy killing them when I break free of these chains."

"You will not break your chains," Sceptre Nazrey said breathlessly. "You are ours now...like a prize bull we traded from another village for grain and tree-fruit."

"Oh, these chains will not hold me," Matt-Sharakh said firmly. "And when I break free of my bonds, I will kill your loyal subjects and then bring my man-dagger right to your bed chamber, Sceptre Nazrey. Then you will feel my wrath."

Her heart swelling and her womanly purse quivering with excitement, Sceptre Nazrey was again enchanted by the power and confidence of Matt-Sharakh, his mind seemingly just as strong as his body.

Sceptre Nazrey admired the chained warrior's strength, and his man-dagger too, but the beautiful ruler wanted this man bent to her will.

She was Sceptre Nazrey, the leader of Barbocan Valley, and in this verdant land, she was all-powerful. Matt-Sharakh would be broken...he had no say in the matter.

"Soldiers!" Sceptre Nazrey commanded powerfully. "Robbed of his skins and loincloth, Matt-Sharakh will now be washed and oiled in preparation for his subjugation...take him to The Breaking Chamber! Good women of Barbocan Valley...the great Matt-Sharakh will now be yours!"

To be continued...