Oz Beach Boy vs Mariah Xmas Carey

Story Info
Matt becomes a (nude) Xmas superstar to rival Mariah...
17.9k words
4.47
4.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is an entry in the WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted Aussie male exhibitionist in his twenties) becoming an unlikely (nude) Christmas celebrity, which puts him in sexual situations with other famous Australian folks including Abbie Chatfield, Jackie O, and Brittany Hockley as well as, yes, pop superstar Mariah Carey, plus some surprise cameos. This story features CFNM, female-of-male body worship, fellatio, performative masturbation, and one-on-one sex. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Celebrities & Fan Fiction".

---------------------------------------

Introducing Matt...The Sexiest Santa Ever!

It was Christmas time in Sydney, Australia. I was sitting on a public bus looking at a photo of my bare butt.

"Fuck, how hot is this guy?" said an attractive twenty-something girl to the friend sitting next to her.

"Look at his fuckin' arse!" said the attractive twenty-something friend. "I'd like to eat my Christmas dinner off it!"

"I want him to turn around!" said the first girl, laughing. "I want to see what's on the other side, if you know what I mean?"

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean!" responded her friend with a raucous giggle. "Show us that sausage, bro'!"

"He's calling himself The Sexiest Santa Ever," said the first girl. "Ain't that the fuckin' truth!"

The two attractive twenty-something women were sitting in front of me on the bus, and they were both looking down at their phones. When I first heard them giggling, I sneakily peered over their shoulders out of curiosity. What I saw on their phones gave me one of the biggest shocks of my entire life.

Right there, taking up the entire screen of their phones, was a very tasteful, beautifully composed black & white image of me, shot from behind, looking wistfully out of a car window. Oh, and I was completely naked, except for the silly Santa hat on my head. Once again, it looked like my lurid, freaky sex life was about to get me in even more trouble.

Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist in my twenties who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I can, principally to attract as much female attention as possible. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Exhibitionism Essay"]

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time.

The nude photo had been taken of me the previous Christmas, when I entered the very peculiar orbit of the Christmas-loving and strikingly named Christabel "Chrissie" Angel. After rescuing me from a horde of female Dutch backpackers that wanted to strip me naked on Bondi Beach, Chrissie made me return the favour by posing for a series of sexy, Christmas-themed photos in the passenger seat of her 1970 Monaro HG GTS 350, an extraordinary slab of seventies vehicular muscle painted in bright red with green pin-striping up the middle of the hood and across the doors. It was literally a Christmas mobile. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Very Own Xmas Angel"]

For some of the photo shoot, I had my back to the camera, but in others, I was completely naked, with my incredibly long, thick, ropey cock and heavily muscled body on full display. Wearing the Santa hat, Santa beard, and aviator sunglasses that had got me so much attention on Bondi Beach, I certainly had some measure of anonymity, but the knowledge that these photos were out there had made me nervous all year, especially considering the promise that Christabel "Chrissie" Angel had made before, during and after the impromptu photo shoot.

"You're going to be a bright, shining Christmas star next year," Chrissie had said knowingly to me the previous Christmas. "You are going to be at the top of the metaphorical Christmas tree...bigger than Mariah Carey even...I'm sure I'll be seeing you everywhere next Christmas! I'm gonna make you famous, Matt...just you watch!"

Now it looked like Chrissie Angel had actually gone and done it. She'd put the nude photos of me out there for public consumption, just like she'd promised. I also jerked off for Chrissie in her Monaro while she filmed me, but the gorgeous twenty-something promised me that footage was solely for her own personal use, and that she wouldn't be showing it to anyone else. I hoped she was telling the truth.

From what I could see and hear over the girls' shoulders on the bus, Chrissie had opened up an Instagram account under the name of The Sexiest Santa Ever, and it looked like she'd only posted the one, fairly tame image so far.

I assumed the full-frontal shots would follow, but I knew nudity wasn't allowed on Instagram, so I hoped Chrissie might be forced to leave it at just the butt-out image. I was desperate to investigate further. What had Chrissie Angel done? Was she really going to make me famous?

I was on the bus headed to the shopping mall to buy Christmas presents for my best friend and one-time foster sister Darby Hamilton and her lesbian partner Callie Jessup, who I'd played a part in getting together. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Plays Picnic Cupid"] The shopping mall was so busy at Christmas time that I'd opted to leave my car at home instead of searching endlessly for a parking spot.

I also wanted to buy a gift and card to send to my ex-girlfriend Odessa Prince, who had very sadly relocated to Tempe, Arizona in the US, ending what had been a very warm and nurturing relationship. I'd happily rebounded with a little anal sex with my hot Latina neighbour Lizet Contreros [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Blue Christmas"], but I was still very, very down about it, and I really missed Odessa.

When the bus pulled up next to the shopping mall, I quickly got off, and then sat down on the nearest seat I could find. I slid my phone from my pocket, googled "The Sexiest Santa Ever Instagram", and scrolled down until I found what I assumed was the correct Instagram account. I clicked on it and then gasped. There was my bare butt again, staring right back at me in glorious black & white.

The name of the account was indeed The Sexiest Santa Ever, and it featured just the one nude image of me. Though the whole thing made me very nervous, I did think my butt looked pretty good in the photo. It was nicely tensed and taut, and the muscles in my back were popping perfectly. Chrissie obviously knew her way around a camera, and she had also, as promised, used a little trickery to remove the identifying birthmark on my shoulder blade.

There was a link from the Instagram account to a website -- "For more sexy Christmas fun, click here" -- which I instantly hit on. I was then taken to a site also called The Sexiest Santa Ever, which featured my from-behind nude image as the splash page. I moved around the site, which showcased my black & white photo adorned with various sexy messages obviously designed to be sent between female and gay friends for the festive season. I giggled at Chrissie's sense of humour: "Xmas Is Cumming", "Have A XXXMas!", "Don't Get Behind With Your Xmas Shopping!" and "Butt...It's Xmas!"

There was also a huge banner on the website that enticed viewers with the promise of a new, even more risqué image. "Come Back Soon For A New Photo Where Santa Gets Even Sexier!" encouraged one headline. "Forget The Santa Suit...We've Got Him In His Birthday Suit!" howled another. I gulped. Chrissie Angel was obviously going to drop the full-frontal image of me too, probably complete with goofy Christmas messages about my huge cock. This was shaping up to be the strangest Christmas of my life...and that was really saying something.

The Sexiest Santa Ever goes viral...

The first hint at how crazy this was going to get came while I was sitting at my dining table eating breakfast one morning. I was streaming the radio station KIIS FM, and listening to Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O's breakfast show, which always got me giggling. Loud, brash, controversial, politically incorrect and often hilarious, Kyle Sandilands was one of the biggest stars in Australian media. Considerably more thoughtful and sensitive -- and very, very hot -- Jackie O was the perfect foil, revving Kyle up and calming him down in equal measure.

"Jackie's still got fanny flutters this morning, listeners," Kyle said with a naughty giggle.

"Kyle!" Jackie O said mock scoldingly.

"Yeah, Brittany Hockley from The Pick Up here on KIIS FM sent her that online Christmas card thingy of that hot guy with his bum out," Kyle laughed. "She can't stop looking at it!"

"Well, he is hot...and I am single," Jackie O said. "I've gotta take it where I can get it, Kyle."

"As you know, guys, we've already mentioned this so-called Sexiest Santa Ever on the show already," Kyle said. "The girls in the office have been going absolutely bloody crazy over this guy!"

"He could very well have the best butt I've ever seen," Jackie O said with a giggle as I continued to listen in shock. "He's amazing."

"Well, anyway, we obviously thought this sexy photo was generated in the states or something...we couldn't tell from the web address...but we had a call this morning that indicates this Sexy Santa bloke might actually be an Aussie," Kyle said, obviously pleased to be breaking this piece of news. "We've got Kayla on the line from Bondi now. Hey Kayla...what have you got for us, darl?"

"Well," Kayla said with a giggle. "I'm a red-blooded Aussie girl, so yes, I've seen the photo of The Sexiest Santa Ever. But when I looked closely at the image -- as you do! -- I saw my apartment block in Bondi in the background. I live in an old, really distinct block of flats, which has a really unusual sculptural water feature in the front garden."

"You're sure that's your building in the image?" Jackie O asked inquisitively. "So, you're saying this photo was taken in Bondi?"

"Yep, I'm sure of it," Kayla replied. "My block and front garden have such a distinct look...I'm certain of it. And it really looks like my street too. I just can't believe this guy was in the nuddy in a car right in front of my place! I can't believe I missed it! I could have seen him in the flesh...and in the nude!"

"Thanks, Kayla...you go and have a lie down, sweetie," Kyle said with an audible smirk. "Well, there you have it, listeners...it looks like The Sexiest Santa Ever could very well be an Aussie bloke! See, we are the hottest guys on the planet, Jackie!"

"I like it," Jackie O responded with a dirty giggle. "Hopefully we can find out who he is and get him on the show...wearing exactly what he's wearing in the photo!"

"Yeah, you'd love that, you horny little sex maniac," Kyle chided his co-host. "Let's go to an ad break before Jackie gets too excited and lands us in trouble."

I sipped my morning coffee in quiet shock. Sure, I loved being naked in front of women (and the narcissist in me was very excited and very flattered by Jackie O's comments), and engaging in all sorts of kinky behaviour, but this was on a whole other level. If this photo was being talked about on one of the most popular radio shows in Australia, I shuddered with the thought of how big it could all possibly get...

The Sexiest Santa Ever is fully revealed in a very NSFW new photo...

Every day afterwards, I checked the Sexiest Santa Ever website to see if the new, full-frontal photo had dropped. Kyle and Jackie O continued to make mention of it on their show most mornings, and my kinda-sorta celebrity friend Abbie Chatfield also talked about it on her podcast "It's A Lot."

"I'm literally flapping just waiting for the next photo of The Sexiest Santa Ever," Abbie said. "If that butt is any indication...geez, this Christmas is getting hot!"

Then, finally, three days after I first saw the photo of my bare butt on the bus...there it was. Once again, in glorious black & white, my completely nude body was on show for the whole world to see. I gulped when I saw the huge banner on the Sexiest Santa Ever website's splash page: "It's time for Sexy Santa to get really sexy. Click here for a very NSFW new photo to share with your friends and spread the XXXMas Spirit!"

I hit the link, and there I was. Completely nude except for my thankfully disguising Santa hat, Santa beard and aviator sunglasses, the photo featured me leaning back casually against the door of Chrissie's Monaro with my big, muscled arm stretched across the back of the seat. My legs were spread wide, and my right knee rested up on the seat, offering a view right into my crotch. My extremely long, thick, ropey and uncircumcised cock hung over the edge of the Monaro's bench seat, further accentuating its incredible size.

As with the previous photo, the new full-frontal image was downloadable in hi-resolution, and also came with a selection of similarly goofy Christmas messages: "Have a HUGE Xmas!", "Let It All Hang Out This Xmas!", "I Wish I Could Put This Guy Under Your Tree!", "Check Out Santa's Sack!" and "Your Xmas Wish Just CAME True!" I giggled nervously. Chrissie Angel had a raunchy sense of humour, and she was a good photographer too. Despite my nerves, I thought I looked pretty good in this shot too.

There were also some versions of the image labelled "Nice", which had Christmas trees, Christmas stockings, Christmas gift boxes, and a Santa face superimposed over my crotch to modestly obscure my cock and balls. There was another image labelled "Kinda Nice", in which a candy cane and two baubles were cheekily and suggestively superimposed over my groin, obviously approximating a penis and testicles.

The day after the full-frontal Sexiest Santa Ever image of me went public, I tuned into Kyle and Jackie O's breakfast show to see if it would get a mention...and get a mention it did. The image had Jackie O all hot and bothered (which got me very excited), and Kyle Sandilands at his pithy, cynical best.

"Well, listeners...it's literally out," Kyle said with a laugh. "The new photo of The Sexiest Santa Ever has dropped...and it does not leave anything to the imagination! What do we think, Miss Jackie? Was it everything you hoped it would be?"

"Everything and more, Kyle...everything and more," Jackie O replied. "This guy looked amazing from behind, but he's even better from the front. That rig is amazing...like he's cut from stone. And the other thing...I can't even talk about that."

"He's a big boy, huh?" Kyle said cheekily. "That's quite the tackle, isn't it? If it is, indeed, real..."

"What do you mean?" Jackie O shrieked. "Of course, it's real! Don't ruin my Christmas fantasies, Kyle!"

"They can do amazing things with computers these days," Kyle scoffed provocatively. "They could have given this bloke a massive penis extension in photoshop, Jackie...he might have an acorn dick in real life! You never know...he might be wearing a prosthetic dick...you can get those, you know?"

"Never, Kyle," Jackie O responded. "I don't believe it! Not The Sexiest Santa Ever!"

"Well, we might have to get The Sexiest Santa Ever on the show to find out...we might have to inspect the goods!" Kyle roared, and then cut to an ad break.

Through the rest of the day, I got continuing proof that The Sexiest Santa Ever was really making a pop cultural splash. He was out there...and so was I. While doing work on my computer at home through the day, my email notifications kept pinging, and it looked like the secret was out. I'd been very quickly identified by the various women I'd had sex with over the years; they were all on very intimate terms with both my muscular body and huge cock.

I got very amusing emails and/or texts from my past and continuing flames Dominique St. Clair, Monica Halsey, Hannah Horowitz, Shelley & Ginger, Montana Makepeace, Allegra Von Brockhaus, Jacqueline Chabrol, and Lucy Henshaw, all of whom asked me excitedly about the nude photo, or just plain accused me of being The Sexiest Santa Ever. When I responded with a coy variation of "I don't know what you're talking about", they all promised to keep my naughty little secret quiet.

My female neighbours Hayley and Sarah, Antonina and Magdalena, and Lizet Contreros all gave me very cheeky smiles when we passed each other in our apartment complex, but I knew the nude Santa photo had really gained traction and gone viral when I received a few emails from my lady friends overseas.

"Matt, I always knew that huge peeny of yours would make you famous," wrote Mia St. Clair, the now twenty-year-old who I'd deflowered when she was eighteen [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Does Schoolgirl Mia], from her new home in Europe. "I'm now even happier that you were my first."

"We thought we were the only ones you sent dick pics to," wrote Meredith Walker and Mona McCarthy, two wild, older American women I had an amazing threesome with when I worked on a tropical island resort in Queensland [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Summer Resort Fun"], "but now the whole world's seen your pussy-pounder! We liked it when it was just ours! We still love ya though, Matt! Merry Christmas, you crazy Aussie fuck!"

It really stung, however, when I received a text message from my ex-girlfriend Odessa Prince, who had stumbled across The Sexiest Santa Ever way over in Tempe, Arizona. The only thing the naughty, cock-out photo did was offer further proof to Odessa that she'd made the right decision in breaking up with me.

"Matt, that's you, isn't it?" Odessa wrote. "The nude Santa guy photo everybody is talking about? I know every inch of your beautiful body, and that's you, I'm certain of it. Your crazy sex life...it's just too much for me. The madness never ends!"

My best pal Darby Hamilton also phoned me during the day. Darby knew all about my sordid sex life, sometimes in much more detail than she would have liked, and she just sighed when we spoke about the nude Santa photo. To her, it was just another notch on my metaphorical belt of sexual weirdness.

"Thank god you're wearing the hat and beard and sunglasses," Darby exclaimed. "At least you can deny it's you. It won't hurt you when it comes to your work. Anyone that's had sex with you will know though...and that's quite a few people! That big dick of yours gets you into so much trouble, Matt! Why can't you just keep it in your pants?"

"Because that's not who I am, Darby...and you know it," I replied. "I take full responsibility for whatever might happen to me. I'll take it on the chin. I'm now The Sexiest Santa Ever...whether I like it or not."

Abbie Chatfield reaches out to The Sexiest Santa Ever...

Later in the day, while I was walking around my apartment in the nude after taking a shower, I got a very surprising email indeed. It was from TV host, former Bachelor and reality TV babe, radio presenter, social media maven, and podcaster Abbie Chatfield. I'd appeared live on the sexy, risque and very funny radio show "Hot Nights With Abbie Chatfield" three times now, so we kinda knew each other.

On my first appearance, I talked about living with a huge cock [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Shows Abbie Chatfield"], on my second, we chatted about my exhibitionism [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy With Abbie Chatfield"], and on my third [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Fronts Abbie Chatfield], I fielded questions from five very excited competition winners. I also did some stripping and jerking off in the studio...and much, much more.