Oz Beach Boy vs Mariah Xmas Carey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan Thee Stallion poked her tongue out at me sexily, Mariah Carey blew me another kiss, and then the superstar pair walked out of shot giggling, leaving nothing but an empty chair behind. I stood in the radio studio naked, alone, and stunned to my very core by what had just happened. Totally nude, I'd had a via-satellite mutual masturbation session with Mariah Carey which was post-coitally interrupted by Megan Thee Stallion...even for me, that was absolutely and utterly outrageous.

This was by far the craziest Christmas I'd ever had in my entire life, and considering the almost insanely hectic one I'd had the previous year, that was a statement of truly staggering proportions...

The Sexiest Santa Ever has left the building...

I looked up at the ceiling, smiled, and then sighed. I quickly plucked my semen-splattered towel up off the floor, tried with some success to cover myself with it without getting jizz all over myself, and then walked carefully out of the studio, down the corridor, and then back to the small guest room where I'd been so unforgettably blown by Jackie O, while the equally sexy Brittany Hockley watched.

I folded the towel and placed it in a small laundry basket, slipped on my "Santa's Sack" underpants and silly Christmas t-shirt and shorts, and then walked out of the guest room, with my disguising Santa hat, Santa beard and sunglasses still in place. Feeling decidedly less vulnerable now that I was clothed again, I walked down another corridor, and then finally out past reception, where the attractive young woman behind the desk gave me a very dirty smile, and then winked at me.

"See ya, Santa," the young woman said. "I think you've been naughty this year...I might have to pull down your pants and give you a spanking."

"You're right," I responded, and walked out the front door with my head turned. "I've been very, very naughty...naughtier than you could even imagine."

I walked out into the warm morning sunshine, raised and stretched my arms, and then looked around, still shocked and slightly disbelieving of what I'd done in the not-so-hallowed halls of KIIS FM. And just when I thought getting sucked off by Jackie O and jerking off in front of a masturbating, tit-out Mariah Carey was as crazy as it could get, I saw her...Christabel "Chrissie" Angel, the girl who started this whole crazy Sexiest Santa Ever journey in the first place.

With a cigarette hanging out of the side of her mouth, and leaning coolly against the hood of her bright red-and-green pin-striped 1970 Monaro HG GTS 350, the gorgeous Chrissie Angel gave me a sly, knowing smile that was as sexy as it was unsettling. The beautiful brunette pointed her finger at me like a gun and winked suggestively.

"You need a ride, Santa?" Chrissie asked in her husky and very sexy voice.

"No, I drove here," I replied. "I've got my car."

"Well, get in anyway, Santa," Chrissie Angel said with a very, very wicked smile. "You can come and pick up your car later. Your Christmas is about to get even wilder, sweet thing."

"Oh, my god," I muttered under my breath. "Oh, my god..."

Thanks for reading!!! Happy Holidays to all the readers!!!