Oz Beach Boy vs Mariah Xmas Carey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my boxers on, and then kissed Abbie passionately on the lips. She kissed me back, and I once again shivered in disbelief, still not quite accepting the fact that I was engaged in a kiss with one of the most famous people in Australia. The feeling was utterly thrilling and near-overpowering.

After a few glorious minutes, we broke the kiss, and then Abbie plucked up her g-string from the floor and quickly slid it on, shaking her hips from side to side as she pulled it up. Smiling at me the whole time, Abbie pulled her bra together in front, clasped it, and then buttoned up her shirt dress.

"That's why I wore this outfit and this bra," Abbie said with a wink, and buckled up her belt. "It's easy to pull it back together."

"Well, it looks great on you," I said, and Abbie pulled on her cowboy boots. "And it looks great off you too."

"I've gotta say, Matt, I've fucked some big guys before, but that just felt...different," Abbie said, and kissed me on the cheek. "It was really incredible having it inside me. I've been imagining it since I first saw it. And thanks for coming on the show, Matt...I think this episode is going to be huge."

"Thanks, Abbie," I responded. "It's just so great to see you."

"Strap in, Matt," Abbie said with a suddenly serious tone. "I think it's gonna get even wilder from here on in for The Sexiest Santa Ever."

Mariah Carey finds out about The Sexiest Santa Ever...and she's not happy...

I spent the next morning in something of a daze. I'd masturbated four times the previous night after I got home from the studio, replaying my sexy tryst with Abbie Chatfield again and again and again. I still couldn't believe I'd fucked her. I'd been fantasising about it for so long, and the whole experience literally blew my mind. Sure, I would have preferred to have sex with Abbie in a bed, and I would have loved to go down on her too, but I wasn't complaining...not for a second.

It was a nice, sunny early-morning, so I opted to do a little nude sunbathing on my apartment balcony. As the warm morning sun caressed my naked body, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Montana Makepeace, my Melbourne-based TV producer friend-with-benefits. Thinking she might be up for some hot festive season cam-sex, I quickly read her message.

"Hey, Matt...you've really hit the big time now, babe! This shit has blown up...check this link. Pretty soon you'll be so famous you won't take my calls anymore. I'm just happy I got to fuck The Sexiest Santa Ever! xoxox"

Hotly intrigued, I hit the included link, which took me through to a report from some kind of American entertainment site. Against an image of famous pop singer Mariah Carey in her sexy Christmas get-up of low-cut red dress and tilted Santa hat, a cute blonde woman started talking animatedly in an American accent.

"When it comes to Christmas, there's no bigger name than Mariah Carey...until now," the cute blonde said. "This year, there's a challenger for Mariah's throne...and this potential yuletide emperor definitely has no clothes! This year, everyone is talking about The Sexiest Santa Ever! He's no jolly fat man either, and it looks like he's arrived from Down Under, rather than The North Pole!"

I gulped and gasped in shock as my two Sexiest Santa Ever images appeared on the screen, side by side, with my butt obscured by a superimposed Christmas tree in the first photo and my cock and balls covered by a Santa face in the second. I'd actually made the US media, and I instantly began to shiver and sweat ever-so-slightly in response.

"These sexy, anonymous photos which appear to have been generated in Australia have become the hottest greetings this Christmas, with women -- and probably more than a few men too -- sending them to each other to liven up their festive season," the cute blonde continued. "And it looks like even Mariah Carey herself has received a visit from The Sexiest Santa Ever in her inbox! So, just how does Mariah Carey feel about being challenged for the Christmas throne this year?"

My mouth hung agape as I sat up straight on my balcony in shock. Sweat now pouring down my face, I watched on in utter surprise. Mariah Carey had seen my naked body? I'd flashed the pop superstar...at least virtually? Mariah had seen my cock? The narcissist exhibitionist in me was doing internal cartwheels...in the nude.

"Yes, somebody sent me a greeting with this Sexiest Santa Ever fellow, daaaarling," Mariah Carey said, suddenly appearing on the screen. "He looks like a very handsome young man, and he obviously takes care of himself. I was most amused, I assure you. It's very naughty."

Her hair beautifully styled, her make-up perfect, and clad in an elaborate, high-fashion red dress, Mariah Carey appeared to be on a red carpet at some big event, where she'd obviously been bailed up by a female reporter who opted to hit the pop superstar with questions about The Sexiest Santa Ever.

"You haven't mentioned his most impressive attribute," the reporter continued with a naughty giggle. "That's the real Christmas treat!"

"Oh, daaaarling," Mariah Carey replied, "I'm a lady...I don't talk about such things publicly, my dear. Don't press me on that, young lady...you will not receive a response."

"Some people are saying that The Sexiest Santa Ever has eclipsed you this year for Christmas," the reporter continued, obviously enjoying prodding and provoking Mariah.

"By taking off his clothes?" Mariah scoffed. "That's all you have to do these days? Daaaarling, I have a new Christmas song out tomorrow that will inspire warmth and love this festive season. I have released many Christmas songs and albums...I don't stoop to removing my clothes for attention. The Sexiest Santa Ever is naughty and fun, yes, but I don't think we'll be talking about him next year, will we?"

As I reeled in shock, pulling my towel around my nude body to walk inside my apartment, the image on the screen of my phone flashed back to the cute blonde woman in the studio, who was now posed in front of a dual image of The Sexiest Santa Ever and Mariah Carey, with the word "versus" scratched across the screen between them.

"Well, there you have it," the cute blonde said. "Who knows if we'll be talking about him next year, but this year, it's all about The Sexiest Santa Ever!"

Just as the video ended, my towel fell down onto my living room floor, and I flopped onto my couch in the nude. I replayed the video in shock twice more, and then Googled Mariah Carey and The Sexiest Santa Ever. The pop superstar had obviously been asked about her Christmas rival by a few other reporters, as there was a long list of online stories about this apparent battle for the hearts and minds, and groins, of people this Christmas.

I quickly read through some of the stories, most of which featured Mariah Carey minimising the impact of The Sexiest Santa Ever, and occasionally disparaging the whole phenomenon as sordid and distasteful, and not appropriate for Christmas, which was supposed to celebrate family, community and warmth, and not full-frontal male nudity.

It all appeared, however, to be in good jest, with no real vitriol or disgust. I was very happy about that. I'd jerked off over Mariah Carey many, many times (whacking off while watching her music videos was actually a Christmas morning tradition for me), and I didn't like the idea of being on her festive season shit-list...at least not seriously.

Still totally nude, I flicked on Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O's breakfast radio show, again hoping for a little local update on The Sexiest Santa Ever. Abbie's podcast had indeed dropped the previous night as promised, so I was curious to see if the famous radio duo would have a reaction to it. After a few ads and songs, and a bit of playful banter about whether Jackie O bought herself sex toys from Intimus for Christmas, the radio duo thankfully got talking about The Sexiest Santa Ever.

"Kyle, I know you love Abbie Chatfield," Jackie O said naughtily. "Have you listened to her latest podcast?"

"What?" Kyle responded with a laugh. "It's A Lot...Of Crap? Yeah, yeah...I had a listen to Abbie's blab-fest. So, it turns out The Sexiest Santa Ever is that big dick guy that jizzed in Abbie's hair, huh [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy With Abbie Chatfield]? Well, she pipped us on that one, didn't she? Abbie certainly had the inside track...she's probably...you know..."

"Kyle," Jackie O said in warning. "Careful..."

"That's right, sorry...Abbie is a bit...sensitive, isn't she?" Kyle asked slyly. "She doesn't like it when I suggest that she, ah, likes the fellas, does she?"

"Well, more importantly, we now know for certain that The Sexiest Santa Ever is indeed an Aussie guy," Jackie O said. "That makes me very happy."

"But not Mariah Carey!" Kyle howled. "She's not happy! She doesn't like The Sexiest Santa Ever...not one bit! She's not happy at all! Mariah said, and I quote, 'It's a little sad when all it takes is a big candy cane to make you famous at Christmas.' Ouch!"

"Well...dramatic pause...big announcement...we've got Mariah Carey on the show tomorrow morning, folks," Jackie O announced excitedly. "It's our Christmas surprise for you! We'll be chatting to Mariah about her new Christmas single, 'It's A Very Cool Yule', so we might just have to ask her about The Sexiest Santa Ever too."

"Well, here's a thought...why don't we get him on the show too?" Kyle asked cheekily. "The Sexiest Santa Ever! There's a coup for you...the two biggest names for Christmas this year...with Kyle and Jackie O!"

"I would definitely be up for that," Jackie O said with an embarrassed-sounding giggle. "I'd like that."

"Okay, Sexiest Santa Ever...if you're listening, give us a call," Kyle said loudly. "You've chatted to Abbie Chatfield, and god knows what else, so why don't you share the love this Christmas? Come on our show too, pal! Give us a call and talk to our producers...we'd really love to have you on. You can talk to Mariah! We know you're not shy...big guy."

"Oooooh, this could be fun," Jackie O tittered. "I hope he rings."

"You behave yourself, young lady," Kyle said with mock seriousness. "You're a professional."

"Well, I'm not that professional," Jackie O responded with a wild giggle.

I sat in stunned silence for a few moments, and then considered Jackie O's excitement about meeting The Sexiest Santa Ever. Should I do it? Should I actually go on the radio with Kyle and Jackie O? Well, my life was already pretty crazy, so why the hell not, huh? I googled for the KIIS FM phone number, hit the call button, and waited until someone answered.

"Hi," I said as calmly as I could, "I'm The Sexiest Santa Ever."

The Sexiest Santa Ever meets radio superstar Jackie O...and discovers that her lips aren't just there for telling jokes...

Dressed in my Santa hat, Santa beard, sunglasses, a Christmas t-shirt, a pair of baggy reindeer-covered silk shorts, and slides, I waited patiently in a guest room at the KIIS FM studios. I was shaking ever so slightly, and beads of sweat trickled slowly down my forehead.

When I was eventually put through to a producer on Kyle and Jackie O's breakfast show after calling KIIS FM, she requested that I instantly take a nude selfie of myself in my Sexiest Santa Ever gear while standing next to my TV tuned to Channel 9's Today with Karl Stefanovich. This would provide enough initial proof that I hadn't concocted a fake photo, and that I actually was The Sexiest Santa Ever.

I did twenty quick push-ups, stretched and flexed my muscles, and gave my flaccid cock a few hearty tugs to get it slightly engorged. I then waited with my phone poised until Karl Stefanovich's unctuous, annoying face appeared, and proceeded to snap away. I then sent the best-looking shot to the mobile number that the producer had provided me with. Five minutes later, she called me back.

"You certainly look like The Sexiest Santa Ever to me," the producer said with a giggle, and then gave me the address of the KIIS FM studios. "We'll see you at 7:30am tomorrow morning. Please wear your Sexiest Santa Ever outfit...and something Christmassy to cover yourself with too."

I was still a little astounded that I was in this situation. I was sitting nervously in a guest room waiting to go on the radio with Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O, where I would then be talking to the legendary Mariah Carey, who would be appearing on a large in-studio video screen via satellite for the chat. I shook my head in disbelief. My huge cock certainly had a way of getting me into bizarre situations.

There was a knock on the door of the guest room, and then it slowly opened. When the door was open just enough, I was greeted by the very appealing sight of Jackie O's pretty, broadly smiling face. She looked around the room briefly until her eyes finally settled on me.

"Hey...it's Matt, isn't it?" Jackie O asked, and I instantly flashed back to the occasions when I'd jerked off while thinking about her. "Or that's what you like to call yourself?"

"Yep, I'm Matt," I said nervously, and got up out of my chair. "Nice to meet you."

"Hey, I'm Jackie," the gorgeous radio star said unnecessarily. "Welcome to KIIS FM."

"Thanks," I responded. "This is very exciting."

Jackie O then opened the door completely, and walked into the guest room with a smile. At 48, the radio host was considerably older than me, but that was not an issue at all. I love women of all ages, and I've had many, many incredible sexual encounters with ladies decades more mature than me.

Her wavy blonde hair hanging loose down past her shoulders, and her enormous blue eyes sparkling wide with mischief and excitement, Jackie O looked utterly gorgeous. She was wearing a casual white dress covered in small black stars teamed with a pair of very expensive looking Puma sneakers. There was just a hint of cleavage visible between her small breasts. Jackie O looked fucking hot.

"I can't believe I'm meeting The Sexiest Santa Ever," Jackie O said, shaking her head. "Matt, can I bring in my friend? She's the one that actually first sent me the image of The Sexiest Santa Ever, so she kind of started all of this for us."

"Um, yeah, sure," I said. "Of course..."

"Matt, this is Brittany Hockley," Jackie O said, and her gorgeous KIIS FM radio host colleague walked into the small guest room with a big smile.

Tall, lean, dark-haired, blue-eyed 36-year-old beauty Brittany Hockley had been a popular contestant on TV's The Bachelor before finding even greater success as an author, podcaster, influencer, and radio host on KIIS FM. I'd jerked off over some sexy bikini images of Brittany on a few occasions, and she was a real turn-on.

There's something truly exciting and arousing about being in a room with two women that you've masturbated over. They have no idea about the prurient thoughts you've had about them, and how you've satisfied those thoughts, which is a real turn on. When I flashed back to my jerk-off sessions over Jackie O and Brittany, a shiver went racing up my spine.

"Nice to meet you," Brittany said with a big smile, and then closed the door behind her. "The Sexiest Santa Ever...here in the flesh!"

For a few moments, Jackie O and Brittany Hockley quietly looked me up and down, their lively blue eyes raking over my fully clothed body. I could almost sense how much they wanted to look at me naked, and I would have gladly stripped for them at the drop of a hat.

"Um, Matt, this is slightly awkward," Jackie O said with obvious embarrassment, "but before you come on the show, I'd really like to know for sure that you're The Sexiest Santa Ever. I know you sent our producer that nude selfie, but I'd really like to judge for myself with you here in person."

"Ah, yeah...um, how would we do that?" I asked, with a very pleased idea of what Jackie O was suggesting.

"Could you take off your t-shirt and shorts please?" Jackie O asked with a cheeky smile. "And your underwear too...if you're wearing any? When you're naked, we'll compare you to the Sexiest Santa Ever photo. Sound okay?"

"We've already seen you naked," Brittany added quickly. "It wouldn't be too big of a deal, would it?"

"No...no, not at all," I said. "I'd be happy to do that if it would make you more comfortable."

"We just want to know that you're the real deal before we have you on air," Jackie O explained with a naughty smile. "Kyle thinks your penis might have been photoshopped...or that you might have been wearing a prosthetic willy when those photos were taken."

"Wow," I scoffed, "that's quite the conspiracy theory."

I smiled at Jackie O and Brittany, and then happily peeled off my t-shirt, spreading it wide at the neck so I could get it off over my Santa beard and Santa hat. It was tricky, but I managed to do it without revealing my face. Jackie O and Brittany looked at my bare torso with their eyes wide, and then stifled a giggle. Flexing my muscles and tensing my fists the whole time, I folded my t-shirt over the chair I'd been sitting on, and then paused dramatically.

Making sure that both the radio stars were watching closely, I then hooked my thumbs into the sides of my baggy reindeer-covered silk shorts, slid them over my groin, and then down my smooth, tanned, muscled legs until they were puddled around my ankles. I stepped out of the silk shorts, plucked them up with my fingers, and then set them down on top of my Christmas t-shirt.

Flexing and tensing my muscles wildly, I stood in front of KIIS FM radio stars Jackie O and Brittany Hockley in just my new pair of novelty underpants, which I'd purchased the previous day after my appearance on the show had been confirmed. Near identical to the pair I'd bought for Christmas last year, the underpants were tiny, black bikini briefs with the words "Santa's Sack" emblazoned across the crotch. My new novelty underpants were nearly as revealing as they were ridiculous.

Jackie O and Brittany Hockley both laughed wildly when they saw my very silly "Santa's Sack" underpants. Jackie O even grabbed Brittany's arm and then pointed at my crotch, which prompted another, even louder, peal of laughter from the two women.

"Wow, you really take the whole Sexiest Santa Ever thing seriously, huh?" Brittany asked, her blue eyes watery from laughing so much. "God, nice undies, mate!"

"They look amazing," Jackie O said, practically unable to draw her big, blue eyes away from the bulge of my crotch. "But they've gotta go too, I'm afraid. We need to see you just the way you look in the photos...and that means no pants at all."

I ran my hands over my smoothly waxed, marbled pecs and rock-hard six-pack, and then smiled cheekily at Jackie O and Brittany. I hooked my thumbs into the sides of my silly Christmas underpants, and then slid them down over my crotch and thighs, first revealing my small thatch of man-scaped, sandy brown pubic hair.

My huge cock flopped up and down as my bikini briefs finally slid over it. It dropped and then dangled heavily over my equally outsized nut-sack as I stepped out of my underpants. I placed them carefully on the chair with my t-shirt and shorts.

I was now completely naked, my heavily muscled body on full and complete display, and my outsized genitals utterly open for Jackie O and Brittany's perusal. I flexed the muscles in my bare torso, and made tight fists of my hands again to make my arms bulge impressively. I was in sensual heaven.

"Oh, my god," Jackie O whispered. "He looks even better in the flesh."

"Look at that rig," Brittany responded quietly. "And his thing...it's big...it's really, really big."

"Do you think it could be a prosthetic?" Jackie O asked naughtily. "It looks almost...unnatural."