Oz Beach Boy vs Mariah Xmas Carey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One feel and you'd know if it was real," Brittany said with one of the most mischievous smiles I've ever seen. "There's nothing like real skin. Why don't you touch it and find out, Jackie? Matt wouldn't mind, would he?"

"No, I don't mind," I replied quickly. "You can touch it."

Jackie O walked toward me with a look of highly amused confidence on her very pretty face. The radio star pulled up right in front of me, and then reached out with her right hand. With a smile, Jackie O then ran the back of her fingers gently up and down the length of my flaccid cock while looking me right in the eye. She then looked down and watched as she ever so lightly fondled my cock, rubbing its sensitive skin with her fingertips, and pulling lightly at my dangling foreskin.

"It feels real to me," Jackie O said very slyly, "but the best way to tell would be to see if it...changes...if it gets...hard. You can't fake that, can you?"

"I don't think so," Brittany replied. "That would be the best way to tell...oh, and making him ejaculate too. That would really prove his willy's real."

"Oh, you're a clever girl, Brittany...of course, that's the best way," Jackie O said, and then winked knowingly at her younger colleague, before looking me right in the eye again. "You don't mind if I keep touching you, do you?"

"Don't stop," I replied quietly. "I love it."

With a big smile, Jackie O grasped my limp cock, peeled my foreskin back over my big, purple cock-head and then rolled it down my long, veiny shaft. The radio star looked down at my now even more exposed cock and giggled.

Jackie O used her obviously highly skilled right hand to stroke me back and forth a few times, teasingly running her long fingernails around my cock-head's base, and then teasing my very sensitive frenulum with them. I felt myself slowly getting hard, and Jackie O gave my cock a few more strokes.

"I wanna suck it," Jackie O whispered. "I wanna feel that monstrosity in my mouth."

"Jackie!" Brittany exclaimed in shock. "You're gonna blow him?"

"If he wants to get blown," Jackie O responded, "then I'm gonna blow him, yeah. I'm gonna blow The Sexiest Santa Ever...I'm gonna empty Santa's Sack!"

"Oh, yeah," I said with surprise. "I definitely want to get blown."

With a big, naughty smile, Jackie O sank slowly to her knees until her head was positioned right in front of my crotch. Though I was very nervous, my limp cock continued to engorge, just the sight of Jackie O kneeling before me enough to get me truly excited.

Jackie O looked up at me, smiled, and then took my gently throbbing cock-head into her wet, welcoming mouth. The gorgeous blonde then slid her lips down my shaft, taking in as much of my massive cock as she could. I groaned quietly, and my legs tensed with pleasure and excitement. I was partially in shock...the Jackie O was fucking deep throating me.

Being in Jackie O's sweet, warm, and very famous mouth was an absolute thrill. I'd heard her mouth deliver so many zingers on the radio, but I literally never thought I'd have my cock in it. Like pretty much any guy, I absolutely love being sucked off, and having my cock between the lips of a woman known to just about anyone in Australia was a massive kick. I felt pre-cum gurgling out of me, and I saw Brittany watching me with a broad smile playing across her pretty face.

As I threw my head back with delight, Jackie O continued to work my shaft, her wavy blonde hair swaying back and forth as her head bobbed up and down. Just watching Jackie O blow me so enthusiastically got my huge cock harder and harder. With every ingenious stroke of Jackie O's lips, my cock got closer and closer to full-mast. I looked down to finally see my throbbing cock filling Jackie O's sweet mouth completely, her lips spread wide to take it in.

I watched with sensual joy as Jackie O enthusiastically slid her full lips up and down my stiff, twitching, fully erect shaft. I also glanced over at Brittany Hockley, who watched us both carefully, her eyes taking in both my fully nude body, and also the wild blowjob being given by her senior work colleague. The 36-year-old had a sexy smile from ear to ear as she watched the shockingly lurid behaviour unfolding right in front of her.

"I'm gonna come," I said breathlessly, as waves of pleasure started to roar through my body.

I started to pull away, but Jackie O grabbed me fiercely and aggressively by the butt with both hands, and then held me firmly in place. Jackie O wanted me to come in her mouth. I think I even heard the radio star mutter the word "come", but she was obviously finding it difficult to speak with my huge cock in her mouth.

I let out a high-pitched scream, which made Brittany laugh...I was there. Ropes of hot semen finally exploded forcefully out of my cock, blasting right into Jackie O's gorgeous mouth. I felt another thick stream of semen shoot from me and then another final surge, all blasting into the back of Jackie O's very sweet mouth. I gasped and breathed heavily in the throes of orgasm, my tensed body slowly relaxing as the climax washed through me completely.

My muscular body eventually slumped, but Jackie O kept sucking on my cock, draining every last ounce of semen from me until I had nothing left to give. I felt my cock finally softening, and Jackie O slowly drew her head back from me until my slackening member dropped out of her mouth and then dangled in the warm air of the KIIS FM guest room. Jackie O looked up at me with a very naughty, satisfied smile, and then wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

As I sucked in deep breath after deep breath, Jackie O slowly got up off her knees, and then straightened her dress and fussed with her wavy blonde hair for a few moments. The gorgeous radio host looked me right in the eye again, and then spoke to her colleague without shifting her gaze from me.

"It's real, Brittany," Jackie O said. "I could feel his jism on the back of my throat. Do you wanna have a suck too, darl? He's young...I'm sure he'd be able to get it up again...especially with you blowing him!"

"My boyfriend doesn't like me sucking other guys off...it's just a little rule we have," Brittany said jokingly. "But if any dick was going to tempt me, it would certainly be that one."

"You're a good girl, Britt," Jackie O said with a smile at her colleague, and then looked me right in the eyes again. "Now, let's get you on the radio, huh? Now that we know you're the real deal."

Jackie O looked hastily around the guest room until her big, blue eyes settled on a pile of white towels arranged on top of a small cabinet. She peeled one off the pile, and then gently handed it to me, again, with a very mischievous and cheeky smile.

"Wrap this around your waist for the walk to the studio," Jackie O said with a wink, "but once you're in there with us, the towel goes...we want The Sexiest Santa Ever looking just the way we like him to look...naked!"

You're on the air! The Sexiest Santa Ever debuts on Kyle & Jackie O's breakfast radio show...nude!

Jackie O looked back over her shoulder and smiled at me as I followed her down the corridor toward the studio where Kyle Sandilands was waiting for us. I was nervous about meeting the infamous radio DJ, who was known for his pithy put-downs and utter disregard for good manners and political correctness.

"When you get in there, just roll with it," Jackie O said helpfully. "Though after what you've done on air with Abbie Chatfield, I don't imagine you'd be shocked by much. Kyle might have a dig at you, but just go with it. If you scratch back, he might really bite your head off. This will be fun though...just relax."

"Okay," I said, "I'll do my best."

As I walked into the studio in my Santa hat, Santa beard, sunglasses and towel, Kyle Sandilands turned to look at me from his swivel chair, and let out a big, raucous laugh. A set of headphones wrapped around his big, round head, the bearded DJ looked me up and down, his intense eyes unblinking and boring into me like lasers.

"Here he is!" Kyle hollered. "The Sexiest Santa Ever! Mate, get yourself in here! So, Jackie has checked that you are, in fact, the real deal?"

"Yes, Kyle," Jackie said as she entered the studio and slid into her seat behind the desk. "I've done all the, um, checks and balances."

Kyle turned to look directly at Jackie O, a slight smirk playing across his lips while his eyes remained fixed and unblinking on his co-host. Kyle obviously knew that something had transpired between us, and he obviously found it very, very amusing.

"Jackie, Jackie, Jackie," Kyle said with a grin. "You naughty, naughty girl. Geez, look at the rig on this bloke. Have a seat, mate. Make yourself comfy."

"Oh, thanks," I said, and began to sit down at a third chair behind the circular desk.

"Wait a second," Jackie O said, and then reached out for my towel with her right hand. "This picture isn't quite right."

My mouth agape, I watched helplessly as Jackie O grabbed the towel cinched around my waist, and then pulled and wrenched at it until it loosened, gripping it with both her hands and laughing wildly the whole time. I made a futile attempt to grab it, but Jackie O quickly and aggressively ripped the towel right off my body, instantly exposing me to Kyle Sandilands, and also to the three women who could see us from behind the glass wall of the neighbouring control room.

I stood absurdly with my hands upraised at my sides in surprise, completely naked with my huge cock and balls still swinging from the movement of having the towel ripped from me. Jackie O had told me that I'd be getting naked, but I didn't expect her to just denude me so quickly and mercilessly.

The three attractive, twenty-something women in the control room all doubled over with laughter at my stripping and subsequent nudity. One of the women even pointed right at my exposed cock and balls while covering her mouth in shock. Kyle looked right at my naked body and smiled broadly, his eyes eventually dropping to my groin.

"Fuck me...what do you feed that thing?" Kyle asked with a giggle. "It's got its own heart and lungs! Holy shit! How do you even walk?"

"Sorry, Matt," Jackie O said with a naughty giggle, and spread the towel out on my chair. "You're not wearing a towel in those Sexiest Santa Ever photos...we want the whole show! Have a seat. Relax...we have plenty of naked people in the studio."

Jackie O wasn't lying. Kyle and Jackie O's regular segment "Naked Dating" involved new couples getting naked in the studio, and then deciding if they were interested in each other after getting a full look at what the other had to offer physically. It was a hot and often controversial part of the show.

I sat down in the chair, my cock hanging low over the edge of the seat, and swaying ridiculously from side to side as I moved. I got comfortable in my chair and then smiled at Kyle and Jackie O from behind my aviators and Santa beard. The song playing ended, and then Kyle and Jackie O sprang into action as they went back on the air.

"Well, we've got Mariah Carey coming up very soon, but before that, let's meet the other big deal this Christmas...The Sexiest Santa Ever!" Kyle said with a smirk. "If you're not watching this is on our video livestream, you're really missing out, because we've got The Sexiest Santa Ever here just as he appears in those sexy photos that have taken the world by storm...in the nuddy!"

"And he looks just as good in the flesh," Jackie O quickly added. "He might actually look even better. And despite the online rumours, there's obviously been no photoshopping done on those images, and there's nothing prosthetic happening either. The Sexiest Santa Ever is all man."

"Now, it's not a problem for me, but how does it feel knowing you've made pretty much every bloke in Australia feel inadequate this Christmas?" Kyle asked with a laugh.

"That certainly wasn't my attention," I replied. "This is just what I was born with, and it wasn't me that actually released the photos publicly."

"But you're loving it, aren't you?" Kyle asked with a giggle. "Showing off that big thing?"

"I don't like to boast," I replied. "It's not like a special talent or something...it's just what I've got."

I then gave Kyle and Jackie O the same veiled, vague, no-names account of how I'd become The Sexiest Santa Ever, again not mentioning Chrissie Angel by name, and trying to keep the discussion as light and good-humoured as I could. I was still in profound shock that I was actually sitting fully nude in a radio studio with Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O, both of whom kept looking down sneakily at my dangling cock.

I chatted laughingly with Kyle and Jackie O about my surprise status as a Christmas celebrity, and Kyle continually interjected with questions about both the size of my cock and my prowess with women, both of which I tried to downplay. With an interview with Mariah Carey coming up, they were both also very interested in my feelings about my supposed "feud" with the pop superstar.

"So, do you think you've dethroned Mariah this Christmas?" Kyle asked with a giggle. "We know you've got a bigger sceptre than her, but are you the king of Christmas now?"

"No, I don't think so," I replied. "I'm more like the court jester or something. I'm just a bit of a joke, to be honest. Something funny for Christmas..."

"Oh, and pretty sexy too," Jackie O added. "Don't sell yourself, um, short. This has been a good Christmas for the ladies."

"And the gay blokes," Kyle added quickly. "Don't forget our gay friends! They're loving this guy!"

"Look, I'm just glad to be making some people happy," I said sincerely. "I certainly don't want to replace or even challenge Mariah Carey this Christmas. I love Mariah! I've got no beef with Mariah!"

"Well, you'll be able to tell Mariah that after the break," Kyle said with a flourish, "because the pop superstar will be beaming in via satellite for a chat with us. Stay tuned, listeners."

The Sexiest Santa Ever...meets Mariah Carey!

Mariah Carey's new Christmas song "It's A Very Cool Yule" -- an upbeat, poppy banger -- started playing, and Kyle and Jackie O quickly pulled off their headphones. Kyle gave me a big wink, and then a thumbs-up. Jackie O looked at my dangling cock again, and I feared getting another erection.

"That was great," Kyle said enthusiastically. "Lots of fun...good job. Right, after the song, Mariah will be beamed in via satellite on that screen over there in the corner. While we chat to Mariah about her new Chrissy song, and the new album she's working on right now, we'll get you to sit in the other corner so she can't see you."

"Right, okay," I said, listening intently.

"After a few minutes, we're gonna spring it on Mariah that you're here in the studio, and you can walk over and sit in your chair," Kyle continued. "We'll get you chatting about this apparent Christmas feud going on between you two."

"We'll just make it funny and silly," Jackie O added. "Nothing serious...we can't wait to see the look on Mariah's face when you walk out in the nude. This is going to be hilarious."

"So, Mariah will see my...you know?" I asked.

"Yep, you'll have ol' Mariah Canary's eyeballs on your ol' fella, that's right," Kyle said.

"I'm a bit nervous," I admitted. "Meeting you guys is crazy enough...but Mariah Carey? Holy shit!"

"Mate, she sweats and goes to the toilet just like the rest of us," Kyle responded with a laugh. "You're a star too, bro'. Just relax and go with it. Let's have some fun, okay?"

"Okay, no worries," I responded, and we then waited for "It's A Very Cool Yule" to play out. "Good song, huh?"

"Oh, it's been driving us all nuts...just like her other songs," Kyle said with a grimace. "It's a fucking ear-worm...it just gets in and doesn't go away."

"I love singing it in the shower," Jackie O said flirtatiously with a naughty wink, "when I'm completely nude."

"Jackie, Jackie, Jackie," Kyle said. "Stop being a tease...we don't want Santa here getting too excited. We know what happened on Abbie's show, don't we? It doesn't take much to get this bloke going!"

Kyle Sandilands wasn't lying. At just the thought of Jackie O without her clothes, banging out Mariah's new song while soaping up her naked body in the shower, I felt my cock twitch and stiffen ever so slightly. I instantly tried to push the thought out of my mind, and it eventually subsided.

"Okay, the song's nearly done...you jump over there, mate," Kyle said and pointed to a chair in the corner of the studio.

As "It's A Very Cool Yule" played out, I got up and moved into the corner, with Jackie O watching me intently the whole way, her big blue eyes raking constantly up and down my nude body. She seemed to take particular pleasure in checking out my bare butt. I sat down and looked up at the studio's large video screen, which was suddenly filled with the beautiful face of the one and only Mariah Carey...the unofficial queen of Christmas.

The beautiful pop superstar's long, honey-coloured hair fell in glorious tumbles way past her shoulders, while her big brown eyes sparkled, and her full, red lips parted in a huge, gleaming, white-toothed smile. Mariah's big, full breasts were nicely pushed together by a slinky, low-cut red dress which showed off a lot of cleavage. She looked very, very sexy.

"Hi, Mariah," Kyle said enthusiastically. "How are you, sweetheart?"

"Oh, I'm wonderful, Kyle," Mariah responded, obviously familiar with Australia's most popular radio duo. "Merry Christmas to you and everyone in Australia...it really is the most wonderful time of the year...though I still can't reconcile myself to the fact that you all spend Christmas at the beach!"

"Merry Christmas, Mariah," Jackie O added. "You look gorgeous!"

"Well, thank you, darlings, so do you," Mariah said with a big smile. "As always!"

For the next five minutes, Kyle and Jackie O chatted to Mariah about her new Christmas song, "It's A Very Cool Yule", and the inspirations behind it, as well as the pop superstar's love for the festive season. Beamed in via satellite from a recording studio, Mariah Carey also talked a little about her currently-in-production album, Together, which was a collection of duets with the likes of The Weekend, Dua Lipa, Ed Sheeran, Stevie Nicks, John Legend, Bono and many more. It was a light, fun, enjoyable chat, and Mariah had a very easy rapport with Kyle and Jackie O.

"Mariah, we've got a little surprise for you," Kyle said with a grin. "The big talk this Christmas has been your back-and-forth with Australia's own yuletide hero...The Sexiest Santa Ever!"

"Oh, no...oh, daaaarling," Mariah said, an amused grimace crossing her face. "Oh, you don't..."

"Sexy Santa...come on out," Kyle said with a raucous laugh. "Come and say hi to Mariah!"

I gave my cock a few quick pulls, adjusted my Santa hat and sunglasses, got up out of my chair, and then walked to my other chair on the side of the studio desk. I stood fully nude for a moment before sitting down, flexing and tightening my muscles, and making sure that Mariah Carey got a good look at my exposed cock and balls.

"Oh, daaaarling...please," Mariah said, covering her face with her hands and loudly laughing. "Put on some pants, please! You can't just walk around like that! Cover yourself! Show some self-respect!"

"Hi, Mariah," I said, and sat down in the chair at the side of the desk, which still left my nude body fully exposed. "Merry Christmas!"

"Now, Mariah, you've been on record as saying you're not exactly a big fan of The Sexiest Santa Ever...what's up, darl?" Kyle asked. "What's the problem?"

"No offence, young man," Mariah said, and looked right at me, "but I don't think full frontal nudity is really what Christmas is about. It's a time to be together with family, a time to celebrate our friendships, and a time to think about those in the world less fortunate than us. The Sexiest Santa Ever raises a smile, but that's about it. You're just this year's Christmas meme...nothing more, nothing less."