Oz Beach Boy vs Mariah Xmas Carey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi! Hi! Hi!" Abbie Chatfield wrote to my anonymous, dummy email account that I used for all things sleazy. "So, Matt -- not your real name -- I'm just going to come out with it: I think you're The Sexiest Santa Ever. I'm not even going to give you an explanation of what that means, because I'm so certain it's you. I've seen you completely nude three times now, and I know that's your body and your penis. There are no guys around that look like you. And before you say anything, I know how easily that birthmark on your shoulder could be erased in photoshop, so don't use that as an excuse!"

As I read through Abbie's email, I absent-mindedly played with my cock and balls, gently tugging at them with my right hand. Just reading something from the incredibly hot Abbie Chatfield was getting me horned up. My mind instantly raced back to when the gorgeous media star tit-fucked me and then sucked my cock during my second appearance on her radio show.

"Anyway, Matt...I'd like to have The Sexiest Santa Ever on my 'It's A Lot' podcast. We can talk all about the photo, and how it's blown up. It would be a real coup for us. That prick Kyle Sandilands and his bitch offsider Jackie O have been gumming off about you all week. I'd love to beat them to this. Help me out! If you're single again, I might make it worth your while too. Pretty please? Please, please, please? Covered in sugar...with an Abbie on top? Let me know ASAP! Love, Abbie xoxoxoxo"

Abbie had been engaged in something of a simmering feud with Kyle Sandilands for some time now, and she was obviously very keen to pull the rug out from beneath the top-rating radio bigshot by featuring an exclusive interview with me. The last time I'd been on Abbie's radio show, we were both in relationships, so we'd respectfully kept our hands off each other...but this time, it looked like things might get saucy again...and I really liked the sound of that.

Still tugging on my limp cock, I considered Abbie's very excited invitation. Though I would still be anonymous if I appeared on Abbie's podcast, it would mean partially outing myself as The Sexiest Santa Ever. Though my name wouldn't be revealed, I would be talking about it publicly, and that would be a huge next step to make. Was I ready for that? Well, it looked like Abbie was offering something physical in return for my appearance, so that pretty much made the decision for me.

"Hey, Abbie," I replied, my cock dangling and jiggling as I furiously typed on my laptop, "it's always nice to hear from you. Guilty as charged! Yes, indeed, I am The Sexiest Santa Ever...and I would love to come on your podcast to talk about it. Also, FYI, I very sadly broke up with my girlfriend recently, so I'm now single again. I remember what you said last time! Merry Christmas!"

"Are you free later this afternoon?" came Abbie's return email almost immediately. "This topic is very hot right now. This would be huge for us...and I'd love to see you too. It'll just be me and you chatting on the podcast. Can you do it?"

"Yes, Abbie," I quickly replied. "I can do the podcast later today. See you soon."

The Sexiest Santa Ever makes his, um, BIG appearance on Abbie Chatfield's podcast "It's A Lot"...

Later that afternoon, I was sitting in a studio opposite Abbie Chatfield. I could see Abbie's producer, Alicia Rumsby, along with two other female technicians, through the glass partition of the nearby control room. They all looked at me and smiled.

Though Abbie Chatfield had ended her radio show "Hot Nights" on The Hit Network, Alicia Rumsby still helped Abbie out with her "It's A Lot" podcast, which they recorded in a much smaller, far more modest studio than the one where they'd done the previous radio show.

Per Abbie's instructions, I'd taken off my shirt and I was dressed in exactly the same Santa hat, Santa beard and aviator sunglasses that I was wearing in the now apparently famous Sexiest Santa Ever image. I was, however, also wearing a pair of red-and-green baggy Christmas boxer shorts...but I had a feeling they wouldn't last for my whole appearance.

"Thanks so much for coming in at such short notice," Abbie said while getting everything ready. "It'll be a nice boost for the podcast too...I've got plenty of subscribers, but I could always do with more!"

"That's okay, Abbie, I'm always happy to see you," I said with a smile. "You look really beautiful, by the way."

Abbie's hair was darker and straighter than when we first met, and she was now considerably leaner too. Her blue eyes were as lively and playful as ever, and the 28-year-old's cherubic face literally beamed with happiness. Clad in a light-blue shirt-dress with a wide, large-buckled belt, and a pair of cowboy boots, Abbie Chatfield looked very, very hot indeed.

"Thanks, Matt," Abbie replied. "You look pretty damn good yourself! I'm still in shock that you're The Sexiest Santa Ever!"

"Yeah," I said with a laugh, "so am I!"

"Okay, our intro music will all be cut in later, so I'll just do my spiel, and then we'll get chatting, okay?" Abbie asked.

"Yep, sounds good," I replied, and then waited for Abbie to begin.

"Hi listeners, I'm Abbie Chatfield, and welcome to another edition of 'It's A Lot'," Abbie said with abundant energy. "For this episode, I'm joined by my old buddy, Matt, who we featured three times on 'Hot Nights' on The Hit Network. Matt was quite the hit with our audience, and we had a lot of naughty fun on air, didn't we?"

"We certainly did," I responded. "It's great to be here, Abbie."

"For those of you that need a refresher, we talked about, well, Matt's huge penis and his love of exhibitionism," Abbie explained. "Matt even got nude for us, and then, ah, entertained a group of competition winners for us in the studio. It got pretty wild...very, very wild."

"It sure did," I added. "I think we almost got arrested."

"Well, there's been an incredible development with regards to you, Matt," Abbie said. "I think by now our audience is probably familiar with The Sexiest Santa Ever...that hot, very well-hung naked guy who's become one of this year's most forwarded online Christmas cards. Well, you listeners haven't actually seen Matt, but I have, and the minute I saw The Sexiest Santa Ever, I knew it was him. That's right...you heard it here first on 'It's A Lot With Abbie Chatfield'... The Sexiest Santa Ever is our favourite in-studio naked guy, Matt! It's you, isn't it, Matt?"

"Yes, it is indeed me, Abbie," I replied. "Though, I hasten to add, I never gave myself that name. But yes, I am The Sexiest Santa Ever...I confess."

I then gave Abbie a veiled, vague, no-names account of how I'd become The Sexiest Santa Ever. I didn't mention Chrissie Angel by name (it would have sounded like bullshit anyway), but I did talk about our naughty Bondi photo shoot, which I said I'd done as a returned favour for Chrissie getting me out of a jam.

For the next half-hour, Abbie and I chatted about my new status as a surprise celebrity, and she filled me in on how popular The Sexiest Santa Ever had become, with the image trending on all of the sites and apps that would allow it. It had even inspired an already large collection of joke memes and parodies and, according to Abbie, everyone was talking about it. I was, in short, the big pop cultural hit of Christmas this year.

"You're a star, Matt," Abbie said with a smile. "You might even knock off Mariah Carey when it comes to Christmas this year! She's got a new Christmas song out, but I reckon you'll be a bigger hit."

"I don't know about that," I responded with a laugh. "Mariah Carey is the queen of Christmas...and she always be."

"Well, that still leaves room for a king, doesn't it?" Abbie asked and winked cheekily at me. "On that very festive note, thanks for joining us on 'It's A Lot', Matt...and thanks for being The Sexiest Santa Ever...you've given us a cheeky little thrill this Christmas. And thank you all for listening. Until next time, I'm Abbie Chatfield, bye!"

"That was great," I said after a long pause. "Fun, as always...and I actually kept my pants on!"

"We're not done yet," Abbie said with a giggle. "Now, so the listeners know that you are, in fact, The Sexiest Santa Ever, we're gonna have to get a photo to run with this episode...are you cool with that?"

"Yep, sure," I replied. "In my Santa hat, beard and sunglasses?"

"Of course," Abbie replied. "But you'll have to take off those boxer shorts...I know you've got no problem with that. That way, we can, um, you know, really see it's you."

"I see," I responded with a smile. "I get it, Abbie."

"Drop your pants, Matt," Abbie said with a very dirty smirk. "Get naked!"

The Sexiest Santa Ever and Abbie Chatfield get very, very sexy...

With a smiling Abbie watching me, I slid my thumbs into the sides of my baggy Christmas boxer shorts, quickly slid them right down my legs, and then stepped out of them, denuding myself completely. As my man-scaped pubic hair, long, thick, veiny cock, and big, low-hanging ball-sack were revealed, Abbie let out a giggle, and covered her mouth. I set my boxers over the backrest of the chair I'd been sitting in.

"It gets me every time," Abbie said. "And now I know for sure, you're The Sexiest Santa Ever. God, you are so fucking hot!"

At just that moment, Alicia Rumsby opened the door to the studio and popped her pretty, blonde head in. She held up a camera and then smiled at both of us, but I definitely noticed her eyes drop to get a better look at my exposed cock.

"Nothing I haven't seen before," Alicia said with a giggle. "Shall I get some photos? So all the listeners know it's for real?"

"Yep, that would be great," Abbie said, and Alicia walked into the small studio. "Get some shots of us together so everyone knows it's all above board. Make sure you get the penis in too."

"Oh, we definitely want the penis in," Alicia responded with a giggle. "Gotta get the penis for Christmas!"

As I flexed and tightened the muscles in my chest and abdomen, and clenched my fists to make my biceps pop, Abbie stood next to me with a big smile on her pretty face. She then put her arm around my neck and rested her other hand on my shoulder, moving and then stopping for Alicia, who snapped off photos the whole time, standing back from us so she could get most of my body in the shot. I could feel my huge cock swinging slightly as I moved.

"Right, I'm pretty sure I got something there," Alicia said, and stared down at my exposed cock again, before backing out of the studio. "I'll go through the photos and then top and tail the audio for the podcast. You want it to drop tonight, Abbie?"

"Yep, The Sexiest Santa Ever is hot right now, and I really want to get on it," Abbie replied. "Are you okay to do that now, Alicia?"

"I'll go and do it now with the girls," Alicia replied. "It shouldn't take too long."

The door closed behind Alicia Rumsby as she left the small studio, leaving me alone with Abbie. The gorgeous media star looked at my nude body, and practically licked her lips. Abbie then naughtily placed the long fingernail of her right index finger between her teeth, and smiled. She looked right at my cock.

"So, you're single again, Matt?" Abbie asked. "I'm single too."

"Right, okay," I said with a smile. "You broke up too? How are you doing? I broke up with my girlfriend a couple of weeks back...it's been a little tough."

"I've been okay...hurting a little bit, but okay," Abbie replied. "How would you feel about a little rebound sex?"

"I'd feel very, very good about that," I replied. "That would be amazing."

"I don't really want to fuck here in the studio because the girls can see in," Abbie said, and looked over at the control room. "I know I tit-fucked you and blew you in front of Alicia, but that's a bit different. Fucking is a lot more...intimate. I know it's not very romantic, but there's a small storage room we could use."

"I'll do it anywhere, Abbie," I said with great excitement. "Whatever you want...let's do it."

With that, Abbie picked up my boxers, grabbed me by the hand, and then led me -- fully naked, save for my Santa hat, Santa beard and sunglasses -- out the studio door and into the corridor outside. Abbie moved quickly toward a plain white door halfway down.

The gorgeous media star looked at me over her shoulder, and then pushed open the door into what I assumed was the store room, motioning for me to enter. As I walked past Abbie into the store room, she grabbed my butt with her right hand, squeezed it, and then lightly slapped my taut right butt cheek with a cheeky giggle.

"Alone at last," Abbie said. "God, I've been waiting for this."

"Me too," I responded.

The store room was a small space filled with metal shelving and piles of cardboard boxes packed with various stationery and tech items. There was barely enough room for both of us in the small room, and the smell of Abbie's perfume wafted deliriously into my nostrils. The sexual tension literally filled the warm air. I'd masturbated over Abbie so many times that I couldn't believe I was finally alone with her.

Abbie smiled, and set my boxers down on one of the shelves. I slid off my sunglasses and set them down too. Just being in that small room with Abbie got me incredibly hot. It doesn't take much for me to get aroused, and my very close proximity to the beautiful Abbie Chatfield really got me going.

In a matter of seconds, I felt my huge, flaccid cock swell, stiffen, and then fling out from my body, fully and ragingly erect. I stood naked in front of Abbie Chatfield, my massive boner almost pulsing hopelessly out of control. I shivered with anticipation and felt pre-cum leak embarrassingly from me.

With a very naughty smile, Abbie pulled open the buckle of her wide belt, slid it from her waist, and then placed it on a nearby shelf. Abbie then went to work on the buttons of her shirt dress, popping them open one by one until it loosened completely and then hung open. Abbie pulled it apart casually but very sexily with both hands.

My jaw dropped as I was treated to the wondrous sight of the beautiful media star's now near nude body. Abbie smiled and let the shirt dress hang loosely at her sides, inviting me to ogle her exposed body. I was so excited I could barely control myself, pre-cum dribbling again out of my erect cock.

Abbie's mid-size breasts were pushed together dramatically by a lacy red bra, while a skimpy pair of red, lacy g-string underpants concealed her crotch. Abbie smiled at me, and then ran her hands over her impressively flat and toned tummy. She looked absolutely amazing. I almost felt as if I was dreaming.

Abbie then pulled open the clasp in the front of her bra, and yanked it open, letting her firm breasts tumble out. Abbie's breasts were perfectly shaped, with small pink nipples and areolae, and they hung wonderfully loose against her torso. Her hips were slightly curved, while her legs were long and lithe and tanned. My mouth hung agape as I took in Abbie's body from head to toe.

Abbie smiled and then pulled off her cowboy boots with a little difficulty, which made her tits charmingly bounce and jiggle with the awkwardness of the movement. Abbie then slid her lacy red g-string underpants down over her hips, let them fall to the ground, and then stepped out of them gracefully. Abbie's vulva was waxed wonderfully smooth and free of hair.

"Now I'm naked too," Abbie whispered. "I hope you're not disappointed."

"God, you're beautiful," I muttered. "Your body...your tits...you're amazing."

As my erection pulsed and throbbed even more, I felt shivers of pleasure race up my spine. Abbie looked me up and down slowly in the half-light of the small store room, and paid particular, lascivious attention to my pulsating cock and heavily dangling balls. The media star smiled and licked her lips.

"Fuck me, Matt," Abbie said firmly. "I need to feel that thing inside me. We don't have long...I've got to check the audio on the podcast with Alicia, and then get it uploaded."

I would have absolutely loved to have gone down on Abbie. I really enjoy licking women out, and the thought of sliding my tongue into Abbie's silky-smooth snatch was an incredibly appealing one, but we were unfortunately on the clock.

Leaning up against a stack of boxes, Abbie spread her legs wide. I moved in close and pressed myself up against her. I kissed her passionately on the neck, and wedged myself between her supple thighs. Properly positioned, I pushed gently at Abbie's labia with the head of my cock until I felt her lips slowly opening up for me. I groaned with pleasure and excitement.

With Abbie braced safely up against the pile of cardboard stationery boxes behind her, I drove myself into the gorgeous media star, opening her up completely, her lips spreading wide for me. Abbie let out a stifled, slightly strangulated groan as I drove my cock into her as far as I could.

"Oh, god," Abbie growled. "The pressure! It feels so big inside me!"

With the boxes shaking slightly behind us, I thrust wildly back and forth into Abbie, who pushed back against me with lustful enthusiasm. I kissed her face and kneaded her sexily swinging tits with my eager hands as the sweet smell of Abbie's perfume, shampoo, and feminine scent wafted into my nostrils.

Abbie was tight, but she was sopping and wonderfully wet, which made my thrusting nice and easy. Pumping my hips hard, I got a hot, steady rhythm going, which Abbie clearly liked. Thankfully, I'd already jerked off twice just before I left for the studio, which held my orgasm in check. Abbie knew all about my problem with premature ejaculation, so I was very happy to be able to slam into the gorgeous media star for a lot longer than normal, which upped my already through-the-roof arousal levels even further.

"Oh, yes," Abbie moaned with restraint, obviously on the way to an orgasm. "Don't stop...keep fucking me."

The boxes creaked and moved around as I pounded violently into Abbie, whose gorgeously cherubic face twisted with pleasure and excitement. She bit down on her bottom lip in an obvious effort to stop herself from screaming with pleasure as she climaxed, perhaps aware that Alicia and the other techies may have been wandering around somewhere nearby.

I orgasmed at almost the same time as Abbie, streams of pleasure flooding through my body as my cock exploded and blasted semen into the beautiful media personality's warm, welcoming pussy. I groaned horribly, but tried to stay quiet too.

Abbie's lean, sexy body shook and shuddered wildly as she peaked, screaming breathlessly and quietly before eventually slumping back onto the cardboard boxes with a satisfied sigh. Abbie giggled, and then pushed random, sweaty, messy strands of hair back from her gorgeous, sweat-streaked face. Her cherubic cheeks were flushed lusciously red, and her mouth hung slightly agape.

Breathing hard and heavy, I slowly, carefully pulled my softening cock out of Abbie's wet pussy and felt it swing out into the warm air of the store room. I braced myself with my hands against the boxes and shelves behind Abbie, desperately trying to compose myself.

"Oh, my god," I whispered. "That was amazing."

Abbie smiled, gently pushed me away from her, and then wrapped her shirt dress modestly around her incredible body. Abbie put her finger to her lips again, and her blue eyes sparkled in the half-light.

"Put your boxers on, Matt," Abbie whispered with a naughty giggle and passed me my silly Christmas underwear. "I could fuck you all night, but I've got work to do. It's not easy to drag myself away from you, trust me."

"I wanna stay in here with you until Christmas Day, Abbie," I said. "Being inside you was just...I can't even put it into words."