Oz Beach Boy's Very Quick Tryst

Story Info
Matt has a no-frills nightclub toilet tryst with a hot babe.
770 words
3.85
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

---------------------------------------

It was a hot, heaving summer's night at Mickey's Nightspot in Sydney. Beautiful, busty Bailee Simpson looked at gorgeous Matt's nearly nude body and smiled, her blue eyes sparkling with sensual excitement.

"Take off your underpants," the fully clothed Bailee said, ecstatic that the very eager Matt had agreed to strip for her in the all-access toilet. "Get naked...I want to see it all...I want to see your dick."

The minute Bailee Simpson spotted the very, very cute Matt leaning sexily against the bar at Mickey's, the blonde beauty imagined what he'd look like naked. After about ten minutes of funny, casual, enjoyable banter, Bailee wanted to check out Matt's goodies even more.

Matt seemed like a nice guy, and Bailee was horny as hell. When the beautiful blonde mentioned a sexy little dalliance in the all-access toilet, naughty Matt was all smiles. This shit was well and truly on!

Handsome Matt did as he was told by Bailee, his huge biceps bulging as he slid his tight, black, fitted Calvin Klein boxer shorts down his smoothly muscled thighs. Bailee smiled at Matt's small patch of carefully groomed pubic hair, and then gasped when she saw his dick as the handsome twentysomething slid his boxers right down his legs.

Bailee's eyes widened in shock. Long, thick, ropey, uncut, and crossed with bulging veins, Matt's dick was staggering in its enormity, hanging almost to his knees. It was fleshy and fierce, dangling before her proudly, almost laying down a challenge.

Matt's balls were just as impressive in their size, hanging low and pendulous like two coconuts on a branch under his big, gorgeous dick. Bailee was a loud and proud size queen, and the beautiful blonde could barely believe her eyes.

Not only was Matt stunningly handsome and totally jacked -- his ripped, toned, tall body appearing almost as if it had been carved from stone by a female sculptor creating the ultimate male form -- he had now revealed quite possibly the biggest dick Bailee had ever seen outside the internet...and the glamorous party girl had seen a lot of dicks.

"Fucking hell," Bailee muttered, and then slid her skimpy silk panties down her long, smooth legs from under her short skirt. "I'm 28...I've been around the block a few times, and I've never seen anything like that! It's a fucking monster! Fuck me with that thing."

With Bailee's saucy command, Matt's enormous flaccid dick sprang almost instantly to attention, stiffening and rising like some kind of weapon of war. It bulged and pulsated in an almost threatening way, bouncing in the warm air of the nightclub all-access toilet. Bailee had never seen a guy get hard so quickly...it was almost like a magic trick.

As the music blared outside, Matt strode nude toward Bailee, his stiff dick swinging and swaying. Matt embraced Bailee tightly, and then kissed her passionately. The naked hunk wrenched Bailee's skirt up her thighs, and then spread her lithe, supple legs with his powerful hands. And then Matt was suddenly inside her, his enormous, nearly comical dick forcing her labia apart violently.

Bailee gasped and moaned as Matt entered her fully, the sensation of extraordinary fullness unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. For a moment, Bailee feared she might even rip due to the enormity of Matt's monstrous dick. The beautiful blonde groaned with surprise and concern.

"God, you're beautiful," Matt said breathlessly. "You're so hot...you've got me so turned on."

Plunging deep into her, Matt then moved his hips rhythmically against hers. The feeling of Matt's huge dick sliding back and forth inside her was utterly extraordinary. Bailee Simpson enthusiastically pushed herself back into naked Matt, grinding her body against the naked hunk passionately. Matt's heavily muscled bare torso pressed powerfully against Bailee's extremely large breasts, which were barely contained within her tight sleeveless shirt.

"Oh, fuck," Matt stuttered, and Bailee felt his heavily muscled body convulse and then tightly lock. "Oh, no...fuck! No!"

Shocked and confused, Bailee felt Matt's dick soften inside her like a deflated balloon, and then suddenly slide out of her wonderfully wet vadge. Matt was done? That was it? Though Matt certainly looked impressive, it appeared like Bailee's cheeky, very sexy nightclub lay unfortunately suffered from premature ejaculation.

"Fuck, I was really enjoying that," Baillee sighed. "Just as I was getting into it...just as I was getting really, really fucking hot...really, really fucking wet...boom, it's over. Two minute brother! I guess I'll file that fuck under short and sweet!"