OZone 01 : Sweet Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the woman eased away from the wheel to brush aside her hair and shyly look up at him with steel blue eyes. As she tossed her hair back, he took note of a black lace choker around her neck. "I might be able to push you out. Ditch isn't that deep. I doubt there's any axle damage. That is unless you'd rather call for help?" Namely her Master he ventured in thought. Couldn't fool him for a second. Takes one to know one!

Parting her lips to speak she hesitated and embraced the trembling. Was that you God? He nodded stepping back at her expression of awe. His stature was incredible. Tall and chiseled, muscles rippling in his grey pullover shirt clouded by a leather trench coat. In this heat he must be burning up. Devil in the details! Tight jeans with... was that a salami sleeve stuffed down the left leg of his pants? Oh, my! Momma like!

"You didn't hit anything to get a concussion." He snapped his fingers to break her trance, "I gotta cell if you'd rather call yer Master."

Her eyes lit up then expired just as quickly. He knew immediately that she feared the Master she served. Then, he spotted a gold wedding band. She realized his gaze darting from collar to ring and tried to understand his expression. He had turned pale briefly. The shock of recalling his wife's fatal crash flooded over him once again. She felt empathy in a moment of boldness, reaching her arm out to touch his hand. Her daring brought him back to reality.

"Soft touch. Yer master's a lucky man."

She frowned almost pouting then choked out her words carefully, "No, it is I who am lucky. I am only worthy to be his wife by decision. Otherwise, I am nothing."

Dhorne glared without expression. Too close to home this scenario! "That's 'tween He and you. Myself? I call it how I see it. Yer a stunnin' critter. Nothing has its upside now and then."

His wink made her blush. " You are too kind."

"Does Nothing have a name?" He extended a hand in friendship. "Meredith. Meredith Naberly. I am owned by Sir Brion Naberly."

She cautiously accepted his hand as he leaned over to kiss her knuckles looking her dead in the eye. With the kiss came a delightful shock to her emotions. His teeth clenched her wedding band. Her entire body exploded in a pleasurable sensation. Seeing her eyes ignite in a long dead fire newly rekindled, he released her hand and her wedding bands and stood up. Adjusting his trench coat, he removed it, draping it over her car door so as not to ruin it. "Hold onto my cape." He was tempted to say, "I'm Batman!" again, but that running joke was over. The merest touch of leather over her left shoulder caused her to feel faint. If she was to die today, she prayed that this weight thrust upon her would be her burial shroud.

"Put the clutch in neutral. Keep yer left foot off the brake."

She watched him walk around to face her from the car hood. As he placed his palms on the car, she noted the strength of his hands. His arms! Shoulders! Neck! Her hand slyly slipped from the stick shift directly up under her skirt. As the car rocked back and forth under his weight she lay her cheek on his coat, nostrils absorbing his manly scent. Her fingers took charge over her hormones and rubbed her clit vigorously. Eye contact alone Garrison Dhorne knew what she was hiding. He kept a straight face. "The Master know yer thinkin' for yer own desires?"

She froze instantly and removed her fingers offering up a saddened look before any reply, "You are correct. I will request punishment upon my return to my Master's home. Please forgive me, Sir." Dhorne ignored her straining hard in forcing the car backwards out of the ditch. As the car rolled upward to level ground he felt a stabbing pain in his lower back, snarling at it. Trench coat cast aside with respect Meredith felt his pain and swiftly jumped out of her car to race to his side. "Do you need my help, Sir?"

Dhorne carefully stood erect holding his spine. "I'll be okay. I'm more worried about you."

She tried hard not to smile over his concern. The emotion was all new to her these days. "Me, Sir?" He walked ever so slowly around the fender well to reclaim his coat as her vehicle gently rolled. Leaning in grimacing against dagger writhing sharpness in his lower back he pulled the emergency brake. She helped steady him to enter an arm.

"Nice of ya."

She swallowed hard at his stature. Mesmerized! "Thank you, Sir! I am in your debt. I will inform my master of your kindness." Suddenly, a cell phones ring severed their ties. Reluctantly, she scurried back inside the car to find her phone, answering it with a look of dread.

"Hello, Sir Brion."

She heard a bellowing voice which prompted her complexion to turn pale. As a Ginger that took effort! Dhorne shook his head overhearing her master's threatening tone observing Meredith shed a tear. Dhorne had second thoughts about what he was about to do. He knew better than interfere with another master's possessions, yet sheer terror in a slave was not his cup of tea. With a troubled sigh he defied the spasm in his back and reached into the car snatching her cell away. The look in her face was death in ready.

"How doo, Naberly." Dhorne greeted him, "Just thought you should know yer wife nearly died on the corkscrew. Couple fellas in a truck ran her off into a ditch. I pushed this purdy car of hers out at the expense of a pulled muscle. You want the trucks license plate number so you can track it down? I'll have Miss Meredith here write it down and bring it to ya." Questions came with temperament. "ME? Just call ME, SIR. I expect an honorable man to comfort his wife after a scare like today. You got yerself a wonderful gal here. Course, we all know how special she must be to get you to marry her. Aint that right, MASTER Bri?" Dhorne stressed with a stern expression. Her heart was beating faster by the syllable. Brion Naberly relaxed his tone after hearing the strength Dhorne so readily established.

"She speaks highly of ya. Hopin you do the same. You might want to check her car's suspension out just in case. I'll give her the number of a mechanic I know; he'll give ya a free inspection. I told ya, my name's SIR, SIR." Dhorne winked at a stunned Meredith, "SIR BRI just asked ME to dinner. What's on the menu, Miss Meredith?" Oz wagged his tongue at her before reaching for the missing hand she had between her legs. Removing them from her vulva Oz licked the tips of her fingers and made her dizzy. After making his point Oz stood up straight experiencing another sharp pain. The price of being gallant!

"Tell ya what, SIR BRI. I've got business to take care of for the rest of the week. Mind if I take a reign check 'til next week? Name for the reservation?" He shook his head at Meredith, for a second time snapping his fingers in front of her eyes to break her trance. "Garrison Ozymandias Dhorne. Tell 'em G.O.D.'s coming for supper. Last Supper, only I know for sure. Here's yer collarful wife."

The cell went silent in his ear as he saw the disconnection on her screen, posing it with a sigh. "Reckon yer master had nothin' more to say." He entered a cell number of a close friend who was a mechanic by many trades then handed her the phone. "Tell SIR BRI, that truck plate said QTRBK. If he even cares. Tell him I"ll come knockin' when I'm hungry."

"WAIT!" He turned away, "Please! Let me thank you for your help."

Dhorne chuckled patting the zipper of his pants then fanning his coat aside to show off the salami sleeve. "Another time, Ms. Naberly. If Bri gets rough, you call that mechanic and he'll get in touch with me. If he doesn't whip his ass first, I'll deal with Bri."

"That's not what I meant SIR." She reached into her purse and wrote down a name and number. Handing it up to him she lowered her eyes out of respect. He turned the slip of paper around to read it.

"Jordan Bauer. Masseuse!"

"I just came from her parlor." Meredith smiled, "She's very good with her hands. Perhaps she can help you with your back."

"She a chiropractor?"

"Temporary solution I suppose. Tell Jordy I sent you."

Puckering he placed the number inside his coat pocket. Staring down at Meredith he decided one last thing was needed before departure.

Reaching in Dhorne grabbed her hair yanking her head back as he leaned lower to bite down on the cameo clasp of her choker. Exhaling heavily on her throat made her literally pass out. Limp in his possession, he carefully let go of her and stroked her hair. "When you wake up tell yourself I found you worthy."

Three minutes later she revived to look around and find him gone. She touched her collar with the fingers he had licked earlier. For the next eight minutes she would sit there masturbating as car after car passed by without care. At the moment her TRUE MASTER was in doubt. Of course, she would be punished. It was WORTH it. Garrison's DNA on her fingertips were deep inside.

Home Sweet Home!

12