All Comments on 'Pages from a Forgotten Diary'

by syemun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7over 10 years ago
Abrupt ending!

What happened then? Who came? How did everyone act after? Did he still go to school? Author needed a smoother and a more complete ending. Nice start though.

jaccorjaccorover 10 years ago
What's on the next page?

Is there more to this story? What is on the next pages in the diary?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh?

You had me until "shithole". Couldn't you find a little less abrupt word?

syemunsyemunover 10 years agoAuthor
Your comments are appreciated

Thank you all for sharing your insight, criticism and ideas for further development. The story was inspired by dialogue with a fellow Literotica member. In the past, I wrote a harder story but it was not approved by Literotica for reasons of excessive humiliation and degradation. That perhaps explains the use of certain descriptive terms that I prefer in writing, using a masculine, dominant approach. Once again, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
every boy should revisit his own birth canal

with the big hard cock he's grown between his legs. That wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs is her cunt, and who has a better right to stuff and stretch, slam and pound her cunt than her own son, who came out of it. The young hero of this excellent story is infatuated with his mother's cunt, like so many boys are. They love their mother's fat rosy cunt-lips, and the sharp musky aroma wafting to their nostrils that they inhale deep into their lungs, their mother's cunt-smell. A normal, healthy boy loves to stroke his mother's cunt, feeling her soft cunt-hairs, and slipping a finger or two inside and exploring around. He loves the idea that this was his passageway into the world, first his head came out, then the rest of his body. Now he wants to reenter his mother's body, with his hard young cock, he wants to pump it till his mother nearly faints, and finally unload his hot young balls, splattering the insides of his mother's cunt with his warm creamy semen. His mom wants exactly the same thing, since she knows the profound truth of the old saying, "a son-fucked twat is a happy twat."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous