Pagwyn and Korgon: House of Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" he said, even though he knew it wouldnn't understand him. It was just a consequence of his transformation as he braced to start pumping even faster, yet just as deep. The creature seemed to respond in kind as its tentacles pushed him in deeper and its tounge lolled out of its mouth, drooling all over itself.

Several thrusts later, he pressed himself fully into it, his twitching balls resting against its cunt. He dug his claws in the lurker's flesh, letting out a lion's roar as he came in it, which in turn, cause the the creature to cum as well. He felt as its fleshy walls tighted around his dick, squeezing out squirt after squirt of cum, to the extent that it began to trickle out of its body.

Korgon the lion-taur let out a weak growl before collapsing onto the lurker's belly, letting its legs fall behind him. He took deep breaths through his nose as he looked up at its fast, past the gray mountains that were her tits. The stone-lurker seemed to finally be satiated as its breathing became steady, and it let drowsy gurgles and moans. With its tentacles falling limp, he was allowed step back and slowly pulled his cock from her folds, letting a small waterfall of cum to pour from its pussy to the floor.

It's over he thought as he looked at his conquest falling asleep. He then looked to the gleaming chest he saw before, whose top was now nearly shattered as result of his lewd act with the creature. He slowly transformed back into his normal centaur form. Now, to end this game.

He discarded the top of the chest, only to find it was filled with nothing but moldy blankets.

Of-fucking-course.

Korgon knows he should just leave. Follow Maude's example This was just a stupid drunken game to celebrate Pagwyn's birthday, the stakes were non-existant.

But he also knew his pride wouldn't allow that cocky owlith to win.

Next thing he knew he had quickly put his clothes back on and was galloping through the castle, giving each room only a glimpse before he moved on. The sounds of the stone ruins that once put him on edge only fueled his desire the to find that damn treasure.

Korgon encountered nobody else or no other lurker for minutes on end. He had moved deeper into the castle, down multiple flights of stairs. He was galloping finally down a long hallway, only to grind to a halt with his hooves scraping against the stone. As he rounded a corner, he saw Pagwyn standing in the lit doorway of another t-section. He had not noticed the centaur, as he started in awe into another room.

"Pagwyn?" he asked, as he approached cautiously. The nymphling did not answer as Korgon got close to slowly reach out and shake his shoulder.

Pagwyn was startled, looking back at Korgon. "Fuck, you scared me."

"Sorry," the centaur apologized. "I was just making you weren't one of those crea-"

He paused as he followed Pagwyn's gaze into the room, only to also fall silent as well. They stood before the doorway into a large organ room, whose ceiling had collapsed. The organ as well was decrepit, a few pipes missing and many more fully rusted over or covered in vines. Before the organ, a stone creature was sitting, clearly asleep as its belly rose and fell gently and its head hung in front of it.

And wedged into its broad cleavage, a large diamond broach gleamed in the moon.

Korgon sighed. "That's the treasure, isn't it?" he asked, defeated.

"Yep," Pagwyn confirmed.

"In that thing's tits?"

"It's called a stone-lurker, apparently."

"Hmm."

A pregnant pause filled the air.

"We're gonna have to fuck it, aren't we?" Korgon asked.

"That would be the logical conclusion," Pagwyn answered.

"Fine." Korgon had whipped out his grimoire and read from it again, transforming back into his lion form. Pagwyn watched, his excitement growing in his eyes. "Ereran's lucky these things make me horny as fuck," he said as he stripped

"I'm glad I'm not the only one," Pagwyn said, undressing as well. "You have to get a blowjob from it, its other worldly."

"So you want the back then?" Korgon asked with a cheshire grin, stepping into the room. 

"Gods, yes," Pagwyn said, striding into the room with his cock in his hand.

"Lets finish this then," Korgon said. He pointed besides the sleeping lurker, and Pagwyn followed the silent direction. The lion-taur stopped right before the lurker, braced against the stone as he felt his cock slowly fall out of his sheath, and reared up to let out a deafening roar into the night.

The stone-lurker reacted as he desired, as it was startled awake, and it stumbled forward, crashing onto its front. Korgon planted his front hooves-turned-paws onto its shoulders, keeping the creature in place, while Pagwyn moved behind it. 

Korgon licked his lips, feeling his cock head press against its lips. "Come on, slut," he said, still ignoring the fact the lurker couldn't understand him. "I know you want it." 

He heard the lurker growl beneath him. "Siiiinnnng fooor meeee," muttered out, and Korgon felt a long tongue coil itself around his long shaft and stroke it. He let out a dreamy moan, but refused to "sing."

"Uh, Korgon?" Pagwyn called out to Korgon sheepishly.

"What is it?" The lion-taur asked between gasps.

"Um, her ass is too fat. I can't reach her pussy."

 Korgon smiled and gave his friend a wink. He got off its shoulders and quickly put his hands under its arms. Before the lurker could catch on, Korgon, in an incredible feat of strength, lifted the creature enough to flip it onto its back, causing a small cloud of dust to puff out from under it.

It let out a groan in surprise, and Korgon took the invitation to stuff his cock in its mouth, placing his front paws back onto its chest. 

"That's better," he said, letting out a long, satisfied moan. As he began to fuck the lurker's face, he watched as Pagwyn pushed its thighs apart, and sank his cock into its pussy. 

Despite the relative size, the lurker moaned at the penetration, causing Korgon's cock to shudder in pleasure. In his euphoric state, he nearly missed the giant diamond broach which was still lodged in between its breasts.

Korgon reached forward, grabbed the treasure, and lifted it over his head as he yelled to the heavens: "FUCK YOU, ERERAN!" This prompeted him to hump the lurker's face violently.

Pagwyn, infected by the lion-taur's energym whooped and cried to the sky as he also began thrusting into the lurker. Together, they sandwiched the creature between their cocks, pumping their hips hard enough to gently shake the its body in soft, fleshy waves, causing its breasts to wobble back and forth as well. Despite everything that had happened that night, they both took additional satisfaction in knowing that, nowhere in Erasoris, Aalwys, or anywhere else, is this happening. Only in this room, in this castle, is a centaur using a stone-lurker's mouth and tongue to pleasure his cock, and a nymphling enjoyed the warm, wet walls of the same stone-lurker's cunt. 

In an unspoken agreement they savored the moment, holding out as long as they could as they filled the lurker from both ends for minutes on end. The lurker itself also seemed to enjoy itself, simply laying back and accepting its treatment as its holes were filled. The room filled with the sounds of flesh against flesh and a chorus of moans, echoing in this ancient organ room.

Eventually, both Pagwyn and Korgon slowed, and they hilted their cocks into its cunt and mouth respectively. Both let out a long moan as they came into the creature, who moaned in satisfaction as it was filled with spunk. As they came to a rest, the room suddenly felt a bit warmer than before. Pagwyn and Korgon removed their pricks from its holes as the lurker fell back asleep. 

Pagwyn stepped back to sit in front of the organ, and Korgon joined him, having transformed back into a centaur. They remained silent as they caught their breath, unashamed of their nudity. Their comfortatble silence was only interrupted by the chirping of birds from outside. Korgon looked up to see that the night sky was turning purple. He then looked towards the sleeping stone-lurker, and with, the realization hit him:

We just spent an entire night, running around a ruined castle, getting fucked by these... creatures.

"What a fucking birthday," Pagwyn sighed, laying against the organ. "Can't wait for the next one."

"Indeed," Korgon said, looking down at the diamond brooch in his hands. It was large and hefty, cleanly cut. It would definitely for quite a lot, even more than what he had earned in Alipi. But as he looked back at Pagwyn, who was staring blissfully up at the ceiling, he chuckled, realizing he didn't care all that much.

"Any way I could get an early invitation?" he asked.

Pagwyn met his eyes, and he smiled brightly. "Don't worry, Korgon," he said, "you'll be among the first to know." 

Korgon held out his hand, and Pagwyn interpreted that as a hug, which the centaur embraced whole-heartedly. Its only been a few days, but whatever adventures this crazy nymphling had in mind, he knew he wanted to be present for every one.

After a moment, Pagwyn released the hug. "What should we do with that?" he asked, pointing to the treasure.

Korgon looked down at it, closely observing its exquisite cuts. "Honestly," he said, as he let out a yawn. "I'm not sure. Selling it would be the obvious choice, but I have some other fun ideas as well."

"Oh?" Pagwyn said, "Did this night inspire you?"

Korgon chuckled. "You could say that. But, it also doesn't feel like a normal diamond. Its faint, but there's some arcane energy coming off it. I don't think Ereran realized what this is."

"Really?" Pagwyn would sound more curious, but he was rapidly falling asleep. He let out a long yawn.

"Mmhmm, but I'm not certain," Korgon confirmed. "I need some rest to be sure."

"Sounds like a wonderful plan," Pagwyn said, leaning against the organ and closing his eyes. 

"Pagwyn?" 

"Yes Korgon?"

"Is it okay if I lean against you? There's not many comfortable positions for centaurs to sleep in."

"Certainly."

And so, the two new friends rested against one enough, letting exhaustion lure them into sleep. Only to be interrupted by a piercing cry, which came from within the castle.

"We should find the others," Korgon said, recognizing Meriel's voice.

"Definitely."

The cries were foundly by echoing, pleasure-filled moans.

"In an hour?" Pagwyn asked, closing his eyes again.

"In an hour."