Paige Ep. 011: Pony Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so cool Uncle Greg."

"Work that pussy."

"I'm trying."

He wanted to slap her ass but didn't have enough hands. Finally he drags her up to sit on his dick by her ponytail. This gave her a bit more leverage. His hand moves from her tail to cup her throat. She trembled at his sudden inspiration.

"Fuck your pussy feels good around my cock."

"Your cock feels really good inside my pussy." She breathlessly huffs her glasses slipping back over her brow. She catches them and puts them on. Go nerd go. His arm extends up under her to capture what he could in an impossible angle for any clear and full approach. Merely closeups of her bouncing titties and his knuckles about her throat. Panning down shots of his cock moving in and out of her due to her ride. His swollen balls bulbous beneath her. Still a good arrangement.

"I love you Uncle Greg."

"I love you too Squirt."

"I might squirt." She giggles.

As the ride continued they don't hear an oncoming truck. Consumed by desire their attention doesn't recognized outside activity until the truck stops right next to them in the road. Paige squeals but Greg holds her steady. "Don't stop." She didn't, even though she looked through the corner of her eyes at the truck. A man gets out and makes his way around the bed of the pickup and dares to strike up a conversation.

"Need some help recording yourselves?" She knew the voice. In her thoughts she panics. It was Josh the Bear. A friend of his in the passenger side of the truck leaning out grinning from ear to ear. Stepping into view she smiles. He smiles back. Greg considered the offer and passed his cell off to Josh. It became trust. Josh in turn steps back and chuckles. "Tear it up."

Greg became a bit more aggressive. His free hand moving down to rub her clit viciously. The new sensations made her yelp and whine in shrill offerings. Just seeing Josh nodding his appreciation made her want to perform her best. Her left hand reaches back to palm Greg's cheek as she huffs. "I can feel your dick throbbing inside me Uncle Greg."

Josh reacts to this Uncle thing with curiosity. Was Paige being fucked by her entire family? Lonnie would explain it to him later. For now he enjoyed watching her writhe up and down somewhat awkwardly on the cock of Gregory Allen Birch. Greg knew her leverage wasn't as good as it could be. With a strength unheard of he reaches down and prompts her to rise up placing her feet on the tank. Still inside her he coaxes her with assistance to dramatically turn around to face him. This made it easier to hold her hips steady. The turn stormed her sanity as his beefy crown caressed her G-spot. She throws her arms around his neck and resumes her ride. His hand supporting her left hip and spine. Paige was then met with warm kisses to her throat. She loved the tender passion of his kisses. So did Greg. So did Josh. So did the passenger. Still holding and kissing her he guides Paige back and begins fucking her himself. She let him do the dirty work from that point on.

"Fucking hot Dude." Josh expressed recording every move. Every emotion. Paige loved being the center of attention. As Greg kissed her throat heavily she peers up at Josh. She whimpered and yearned at him as if wanting his attention too. He merely wagged his tongue at her. "Your girl loves being watched." She nods sheepishly and mouths, "I want you Joshy." He wanted her too. Paige wanted them all. Noting the guy still in the truck she flutters her fingers at him and moans. Josh knew then that she might actually want to do the things he wanted to see. Namely all of his friends.

Grunting Greg had to pull out and merely rub his python over her quivering thighs. The sensation of foreskin on flesh made his hose spray. A firm steady shot sprinkles out over her belly and the underside of her tits. After his elegant show he puts his hand to work and jettisons more cum in a more dedicated flow. She moaned even louder until Greg had finished then slapped his crown on her clit ferociously. She rolls her eyes back and embraces the sensations. It was enough to ignite her own brewing orgasm. A mad re-entry inside her aided her climax. She screamed and dug her nails into Greg's t-shirt tugging it about. As the symphony faded Greg reels back and stands tall. Watching Paige convulse over his bike was amazing. Josh walked around her capturing every twitch. Finally as Paige revives and looks up she blushes and rubs Greg's cum all over her. All three men admired her loyalty.

Hand extended Greg pulls her up and removes his shirt in order to use it to clean her up. Luckily she had perfume in her bag to mask the scent of cum. "Get dressed. You have a date to get to." She nearly collapsed trying to stand so Greg assisted her as Josh stood idle with Greg's cell. Once dressed he too put his clothes on.

"Here's your cell. I'll leave you two alone. You just looked like you needed a hand."

"Nothing like fucking outdoors." Greg chuckled. "Thanks for stopping."

"Don't mention it. Thanks for the show Beautiful." He winks at Paige and turns to walk away. She merely hugs up next to Greg watching the truck pull away. She kept it a secret that she knew Josh.

"Helmet on."

"Uncle Greg? Did you like those guys watching us?"

"Didn't bother me. You?"

"I like being watched."

"Bryan's waiting."

"I hope he fucks me at the lake."

"If he doesn't he's a homo."

She giggles. "I'm ready."

A kickstand lifted and a bike fired up the travelers moved on. First time on a bike. Soon to be the first on a horse. Paige Turner was quickly becoming an Easy Rider.

She hugged Uncle Greg tightly from beneath his t-shirt. Her fingers roaming amid his chest hair. They didn't leave his body until they pulled up at Bryan's home. Luckily Bryan was at the barn and didn't see their affections being made so public. As Bryan's golden retriever met them Paige crawled off the bike and removed her helmet. Leaning in to kiss Greg on the cheek he smirked. "Want me to meet your date?"

"No. Thanks for the rides Uncle Greg. Call me."

"Will do Punk."

As Bryan approached Greg waved at him then decided not to head out regardless of her no. He felt like introductions. It didn't truly matter. She was still excited.

"I'm here."

All Bryan could do was whistle.

12