Paige Ep. 026: TWINKLE TOES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching them she jumped directly into Donny's arms and wrapped her legs about his waist as he stood next to the still seated Jason. She kissed Donny without concern of public viewing. His greasy hands slid under the back of her pants and clutched her bare butt. Jason watching them puckered at her steamy arrival. As a car drove right by them Donny twisted in step to use his body to block any direct visual of her semi nudity. A toot from the driver made it known he was aware. Jason saw the driver salute laughing.

"Better get her inside the truck before anyone else sees her." Jason prompted.

Kiss broken Donny turns, carrying her to the tailgate. Sitting her down on it he shakes his head at her beauty. Without a single word spoken Donny removed her shoes and tossed them in the bed of the truck. She in turn threw her t-shirt and purse over her head giggling. From there Donny yanked her pants over her legs, until vacating her body entirely. Paige Turner was commando, therefore that sexy redhead was naked at the mall. As Jason whistles Donny grabs her ankles and lifts her legs until she loses upper body balance. His face navigates between her thighs and lets his hunger claim her pussy. She yelped laughing, then swiftly went into dramatic moaning. Jason kept watch. More on Paige, than traffic. The little bitch was sexy as fuck. Her childlike taunts only adding to the erotic display. Let the world see, Jason wasn't missing out on her every sound, every emotion, every dirty little words spoken. Who wouldn't adore a sweet young thing saying, "Eat my clittycat." Certainly not Jason.

Paige Turner found rapid fingers sinking beneath Donny's tongue. Howling and whimpering like a puppy lost in a thunderstorm it took mere moments for her to squirt all over Donny's face. Eating her harder than ever merely led to a second wave in a turbulent sea. Donald had a talented appetite.

Jason having had enough of playing lookout crawled up into the bed of the truck and pulled his jeans down to his knees just to beat off beneath the evening sky. Just hearing Paige's echoing moans was enough to instigate his own pleasure. All he could hope for was that Paige would offer him some attention once Donny was done setting the table. Realizing his selfishness Donny backed off leaving Paige breathless. Forcibly rolling her over to let her observe Jason, Donny nudged her to her knees. From there she crawled across the truck bed and right over Jason's lap. Sucking his dick was enough for Jason to be a happy man.

Watching her bent over Donny wiped his jawline inspecting her cute little clam as her ass swayed from side to side, like a puppy wagging its tail in her vigorous feast. Easing the tailgate up and latching it, Donny climbs up and over. With the bed walls hiding them he unzipped his own jeans, lowering they and his briefs until his eight inch pecker popped free. Moving in behind her he nails that pussy roughly, gripping her hair in a one handed grasp, while spanking her with his free hand. Jason held her faces while she ravaged his shaft in saliva and friction. Rock the boat Baby. That truck was testing it's shocks.

Four rows over in the parking lot...

"Are we waiting for her in your car then?" Maddy questioned as he opened the back door of his beater and set about cleaning up the mess within. He wasn't exactly a neat freak. Even though she had already ridden back there amid the chaos of garbage and an old jacket that had been there for months, he felt now was the time to do spring cleaning. Once the seat was empty he stood back and waved her in as if a gentleman holding the door for a glamorous lady. Madison Daily swallowed dryly, "I take that as a yes."

"Had to clean things up before I...clean things up." He chuckled watching her crawl inside and sit in the middle. Straightening her skirt beneath her while he places her shopping bags in his trunk, she fidgets. What had Beau meant. Then, something occurred to Maddy. Freezing in thought she awaited to see if she was right. Beau shows her the small bag with the items he had purchased. Sitting on the seat next to her he unpacks things.

"Oh gosh. You're not really going to..." She trembles biting her lip.

"Shave you? No I only bought shaving cream, razors, travel sized scissors, and bottled water for myself." He chuckled, "Do you trust me?"

"I think so. I'm really nervous about this Beau. I've never been with a guy before. I mean it's not like we're...you know...but still...seeing my...upfront and personal scares me."

"Sit back and relax. I'll be gentle." She timidly does her best while facing him, her back to the door on the other side. "Ummm! Might want to take that thong off."

"I can't believe I'm going to let you...shave me." She hikes her skirt and squirms out of her G-string. Beau sat there huffing his cheeks. This was a first for him too. His face was cleanshaven for a reason. He couldn't grow hair even if he wanted to have a beard, therefore, never once had he shaved himself. Realizing that he found a white towel that he had used when going swimming a few weeks back and had her sit on it. "To catch the hair." He chuckled nervously. He hoped like hell it wasn't needed for anything else.

Using his drink cup to pour the bottled water in as a soap dish he then opens the razors to get one ready. From there he set those aside to spend time snipping at her pubes. Clearing the foliage he found her clitoris, labia moist and pink. Both of them shivered. She did tell him to be careful the thinner her hair got. Concluding that the confinement of the backseat was too tedious Beau made a decision. "Let's take this to the hood..."He eyes her own hood between her legs calling out to him, "...of my car."

"Outside? What if people see us?"

"Live a little. I need better light anyway."

Maddy whimpers as he steps out of the car and takes his supplies to the hood. Terrified by the idea she follows him out. He quickly gathers the towel and puts it on the hood for her to sit on. Helping her up on to the hood he watches him lift her skirt to inspect what he had already accomplished. Snipping more closely around her inner thighs he felt ready to shave her. Wetting the area first, he then sprayed shaving cream on his palm. Setting the can aside he lathers up both hands before applying the lather over her pubes. His fingers touching her clit sent lightning through her entire body. Her eyes flared and as they had earlier when she refused to blink. Spending time teasing her labia she giggles. "You're doing that on purpose."

"You complaining?"

"No." She shyly whispers. He found that really sexy. Who would have thought he would find Dolly Madison this appealing? Her makeover caught him off guard. She was actually really pretty. Nice too. The curves? Pleasantly attractive.

Beau took the razor and very carefully began to remove the hair. After a tedious five minutes 90% of her pubic region was smooth. Now came the delicate part of shaving around tender areas. Neither of them even noticed people walking by, probably a good thing. Nobody even glanced their way.

"Almost done. I'm not going to shave too close I might cut you. I don't need you to bleed out." He laughs.

"Beau?"

"Yeah?"

"Risk it. Please." She melted his senses with trembling eyes wanting him to touch her private parts. Nodding he dampened the area more and trimmed ever so closely until he was shocked that not once had he cut her. Puckering at the job he had done, their attention waned over a direct eye contact. "Thank you Beau."

"I wonder how much longer Paige is gonna be? It's getting close to 7:00."

"I have to be home at 7:30. Maybe we should call her."

Before either of them could drag out a phone they hear a loud display of screams. They knew that voice anywhere. Looking about for the direction of the source as her verbal cries continued, they laughed. Staring at one another out of disbelief Beau moved closer between Maddy's now dangling legs. In a bold move Beau Stewart leaned in and kissed her. Maddy blushed yet fed upon his tender lips. From there he helped her down leaving their shaving equipment on the car hood. Together they returned to his backseat to make out. No way was Madison Daily getting home on time. Not even the Bath & Body gift certificate that Paige had Beau buy would keep her out of trouble.

Finishing up with her third orgasm while now riding Jason's cock Paige Turner was a ball of sweat. Donny stood outside leaning on the drivers side bed to give his friend space. Fully dressed of course. As Jason nudges her off to position her he stands up proudly stroking his cock for all to see. Donny applauding him with a whistle and a "HELL YEAH." watched Jason cum on Paige's face. She ate it up patting her palms together.

"Ice cream sundae." She giggled playfully as her glasses were coated in jizz. Licking her lips she shared a bright smile up at her suitor. Seeing people Jason lost his nerve and pulled his pants up. All three of them busted up. "What time is it?" She had a mini panic attack finding her pants to locate her cell. "It's 7:15. I have to go."

"Get dressed and I'll help you down." Donny motioned.

She swiftly pulled herself together and stood up. Licking the lens of her glasses of cum she sighs, "I wish I had more time to spend with you." She sits on the side of the bed as Donny picks her up standing her on the asphalt. She hugged him tightly as Jason hops down behind her. Another hug leads to an, "I'll text you guys later."

She took off running one direction then stopped for bearings before turning and running back past them. In her confusion she laughed telling the guys, "Watch my booty shake." They most certainly did. She vanished amid the cars.

Five minutes of searching she found Beau's car. Draped over the backseat door she found something that made her pause and whine. "Oh no! Beau..."

"We're back here." He called out.

Paige wincing at a red towel tried to ignore it. On tip toe she glared inside to find Beau laying over Madison. Her dress was up to her neck, nude otherwise. Maddy's leg rises to touch the door sill and drags the towel inside.

"Did you cut her badly?" Paige creased her brow out of concern.

"Not once did I cut her." He sat up grinning.

Looking over at their laps Paige bulged her eyes, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Maddy couldn't contain her emotions any longer.

"I LOST MY VIRGINITY."

Opening the door Beau got out to stretch and pull his pants up. Paige could only stare in awe. Still bleeding but hardly as bad Maddy crawled out to clean up better. Using the remainder of the bottled water and the towel the trio stood in silence. Finally, Paige accepted the situation.

"Maybe we should swing by a carwash."

After a stunned reaction to her thought Maddy hugged her bestie. At least her new dress wasn't ruined. Gathering their stuff Beau took Maddy home. Paige went inside to apologize for keeping her out so long. Surprisingly, Maddy's mom Nina was grateful and did indeed like her gift certificate. Beau remained in the car smiling from ear to ear.

It was a safe bet that from this night forward Madison Daily would stand proud. In the coming months she would keep Beau on his toes. The twinkle ever present.

Paige Turner was one hell of a matchmaker.

=====================================

COMING SOON : PAIGE 27 : CONNECT FOUR

12