Paige: From College Girl to Slave-Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nod to him, then turn to Paige "dance with the boy, baby girl. And makes sure he enjoys your scrawny butt."

"Yes, Ma'am," Paige says with honey in her voice and smile on her face. She's quickly on her feet, turning to face Bryce. I tell him to have her back before the band starts, he nods and holds out his hand for Paige. She gives him her hand, and he leads her onto the dance floor.

The club is known for a variety of music. Tonight the band is country, so they're playing country music while we wait. So far I've only heard three or four songs, but it's enough to let me know it's a variety of country that avoids anything by the group about to play. Not that they have anything popular enough to get radio play. They're a local group. But Izzy swears they're great.

Paige clearly understood my instructions. As soon as they start dancing, her body begins flowing with the moves I had her taught. The sensual ones. Bryce's eyes about pop out and he misses several steps. For about half a minute it looks like he's barely able to stand, let alone dance, as Paige more gives him a standing lap dance instead of dancing with him.

Eventually, he recovers and tunes out the stares they're getting. Jealous ones from men, disapproving ones from the girls. He takes Paige in his arms. Even as they dance to the music, Paige manages to keep her body flowing sinuously in his arms. Especially her barely-covered hips which caress over the quickly-swelling bulge in his jeans. Her hands caress his back and bottom, which Bryce takes as an invitation to do the same to Paige. And she doesn't object. She wouldn't. Without instructions, she'll leave the objections to me. She can see that I'm watching them.

I keep an eye on Paige, making sure Bryce doesn't take advantage of her, while I chat away with Izzy. I have had much of a chat with her in two days now! We have so much to catch up on!

After a couple of songs, when I guess there aren't more than a couple left before the band takes the stage, I whisper instructions to Sophie. She promptly hops up and scurries over to Bryce. I'm sure Sophie gives him the exact message I gave her: "My Mistress says that, if you're desperate enough, you are welcome to touch and kiss this skanky whore's scrawny, useless body wherever, as long as you don't enter it." Sophie returns to me just as quickly.

I watch. For a second Bryce stares at me, the look of disbelief on his face telling me that he's not even noticing Sophie's tight butt this time. Then I see his hand slip up under the back of Paige's skirt. Paige seems to melt onto him, and I see her hand give his bottom a little teasing caress through his jeans. It looks like his hand caresses Paige's bare cheeks, too. He kisses her, and Paige kisses him back very enthusiastically. He keeps touching and kissing Paige.

It's obvious that he's trying to figure out some way to get his hands to Paige's breasts without stopping their dance or looking too obvious about it. Paige must notice it, too. She twirls her body around, putting her butt lightly against the bulge of his cock. She gently presses her body back against his as she rhythmically wiggles her bottom. Paige's head lolls back against Bryce's shoulder.

For Bryce, it's the perfect opportunity. What he's been waiting for. And there's little doubt that Paige not only knows what he's after but is helping him get to them. His hands slide up from her hips and round to cup over breasts. Paige purrs lightly. He squeezes them gently. Paige purrs a little more. He turns his head and his lips meet Paige's for a long kiss while his hands play with her breasts. And while Paige's butt teases his cock.

And then the music ends and the band starts to take the stage. Bryce decides not to test my hold over Paige. Good thing. I would have so summoned Paige back and brushed him off. Instead, he takes her hand and walks her back to the table.

"Care to join me?" I ask him. Bryce doesn't hesitate to accept, and I see his eyes start looking around for a chair to steal. I snap my fingers and say "slave, be a good girl, rub my shoulders." Sophie's quickly standing behind me and very tenderly rubbing my shoulders. I point Bryce to the chair Sophie just vacated.

He looks around. I catch the confusion on his face. He's used to women. He knows better than to take the seat and leave a woman without one. Such good manners! He offers the seat to Paige. I shake my head. Paige stays quiet, but on her feet. I point him to the chair again. He hesitantly sits. I point Paige to his lap.

I don't know if Paige likes him or not, but she eagerly drops onto his lap, sitting sideways and crossing her legs. Maybe she's eager to sit on him. Maybe she's just putting on a good act. She knows enough to know that whatever I tell her to do, I want her to do eagerly, happily, and enthusiastically. And I don't care what Paige wants. She drapes her arm around his shoulder and snuggles close to him.

Bryce seems very pleased with my seating arrangement. I'm sure it helps that Paige manages to wiggle her bottom regularly to keep his cock well teased as she sits on him.

A half-hour later the band takes the first of its planned ten-minute intermissions. I turn to Bryce and ask him about himself. He tells me that he's from Wilmer, a redneck enclave outside Mobile, but now he's in the Army. A choice he made because his family couldn't afford college and he couldn't get a scholarship. After his four years, he'll go somewhere on the GI Bill. Yep, I think, he's got some brains. He tells me that he's been lucky. He's been forward deployed, but only to Bahrain where there's no fighting and very little animus towards non-Muslims. According to him, we have a big base there where he transfers cargo from C-130s to smaller planes and choppers bound for places without runways. I guess it's not a bad job, as far the Army goes. In my book, that means a job where you don't get shot at. Anything involving self-propelled bullets is definitely a bad job. He's back on two weeks' leave, which means he gets about a week here and a week in transit, to see his girlfriend. She immediately told him she'd moved on while he was gone. His buddies brought him to see the band thinking a night out might cheer him up.

The band starts its second set. OK, they're better than I thought they'd be. Maybe not quite as good as Izzy thinks them to be, but definitely worth the cover charge I didn't even have to pay!

I stare into Paige's eyes, getting her attention. I've taught her the basic hand signals I use, so when I flash her a couple, she understands them. I see her eyes get wide and tiny edge of nervousness to her. She tries not to show it. She puts her trust in me.

Obediently, Paige turns on his lap and slithers down his chest to kneel between his now-spread legs. She looks up at him with a huge smile on her face and licks her lips slowly. Bryce watches her, enthralled, the band forgot, as he wonders what Paige is up to.

Now Paige moves quickly. She pushes the table cloth up and lowers her head. She unzips his jeans and brings his cock out. It stands up straight, rock hard, from his jeans, surrounded by a dense jungle of dark black curls. Paige puts her hands behind her back and puts her lips to the tip of his shaft.

Bryce has a decent cock. He's a bit larger than the boy-toys I've so far let her practice on, but not huge. He's around 6 full inches and 1 1/8 inch thick. He's circumcised, baring the medium-purple bulbous head of his cock. He has a huge set of balls, like little eggs, hanging loose in their soft, lightly furred, sack. But she can't see those with his jeans still up and buttoned. All Paige can see is the cock standing up, curving ever so slightly to his left.

Paige starts taking it into her mouth, stretching her jaw to their widest and letting his cock rest against her tongue. She goes down steadily, slowly, just as I've taught her to.

I can't see her under the table cloth. At least not her head. If anyone looks closely, it's so obvious that Paige is under the table on her knees. I wouldn't take any imagination to figure out what she's doing down there. But I can see Bryce's face. I can see the surprise on it as his cock starts sliding into Paige's mouth. A few seconds later I can see the utter shock on it as he feels the tip of his shaft pressing against the overly-tight entrance to the tube of Paige's throat. I'd bet his cock has never been even that deep in a woman's mouth before. It looks like he's beyond his experience. He's never even felt how tiny a throat seems before. An instant later Bryce tries to mute himself, as a very deep groaned purr escapes from his lips. I see his hands grip the edges of his seat, too.

Bryce grits his teeth and tries not to make a sound or do anything that would attract attention to our table. He fails. He purrs out a long, deep "MMM..." as his cock keeps going, slipping deeper into Paige. As the muscles of her throat tightly snuggle around his hardness. Paige keeps going, letting more and more cock slide into her throat without ever choking or gagging on it.

Paige goes all the way down, swallowing everything Bryce has and puts her lips flush against his pubes and sack for an instant. During that instant, her tongue slips out, past her teeth, and teases his huge balls with a single flick. It's enough of a tease that Bryce loses control for an instant and squeaks out a slightly higher-pitched "UH!" as he shivers.

I giggle. Paige reverses her stroke and starts rising up. She keeps her pace leisurely, slowly rising up until her lips are lightly resting on the bottom edge of his swollen head. She swirls her tongue around the fat head once. As soon as her tongue makes that circuit, she's already reversed her stroke and she's going back down again. She keeps her head moving, not pausing to lick his balls or swirl her tongue. And she keeps the rhythm casual as if she's in no hurry at all to finish it. As if she truly enjoys having his thickness down her throat.

Bryce purrs another long deep "MM..." as Paige swallows him again.

As instructed, Sophie leans over to Bryce and wraps her arms around his shoulders. She puts her lips right to his ears and sweetly whispers "My Mistress thanks you for your service, Sir." Sophie returns to my massage, leaving Bryce sitting there while Paige "thanks" him.

I figure this is going be a story that makes it way around the barracks at light speed. And that it will be taken with not a grain of salt, but a whole shaker of it. So I casually slip my phone under the table and snap a picture of Paige with her lips against Bryce's pubes. I check it and see that it's perfect: not only does it leave no doubt how skilled Paige is, but it shows enough of the table and the legs of the crowd beyond that there won't be any doubt where Paige is. Paige's long, curly hair hides her face, too.

Paige keeps going, steadily giving Bryce a leisurely blow job. She ignores the squirming he's doing more energetically by the stroke. Unlike the toys I've let Paige practice on, Bryce is the first guy I've had her suck that wasn't bound. It leaves Bryce free, and his hips squirm. Paige handles it well, keeping her body loose and letting her head get pulled along with his wiggles.

Bryce doesn't last long, maybe two or three minutes. I know he cums because he moans out a very deep "MM-UHH-OH!" I see his hips snap up, driving his cock hard into Paige's throat. Paige handles it well. Bryce squirms hard as he sits there, eyes closed. His moan is loud enough to attract a bit of attention from the closer couple at the next table. The man is grinning. His date glares coldly at the display and mouths "slut." but neither calls for the bartender. Not that he'd kick me out anyway.

A minute later Paige has his cock tucked back into his jeans. Her head rises up from under the table cloth. She looks up to Bryce with dreamy eyes. She opens her mouth, letting him see the thin film of his cum left clinging inside her mouth as she slowly licks her lips again. "Thank you, Sir, for allowing this worthless, skanky, scrawny whore to suck your beautiful cock, Sir. Your cum was just so delicious I just couldn't help but swallow it all, Sir." Paige bats her eyes then slithers her way back up his front. She returns to her place on his lap, wrapping her arms around him again and cuddling close.

Bryce tries hard. For the rest of the night. But he never gets Paige's name, my name, or anyone's phone number. Just me telling him I hope he's enjoyed his evening and my slave-whore was slutty enough for his pleasure. He assures me she was. Which I'm sure is the reason he's after her name and phone number. More of that sluttiness.

Instead, he gets one more souvenir: I take a picture of Paige on his lap, her head turned part ways away from the camera. But I have Paige posed for it with the cups of her bra pulled down under her perky mounds, and at the instant I snap the picture, lifting the front of her skirt up. It puts her essentially naked in the picture, showing both her breasts with their hard nipples and her pubes with the gentle puffy mound of her pussy. I'm sure it'll be a popular picture back in the desert. I send both pictures to his phone as I say our goodbye.

It's now a week after Paige's first, and only, night out of my apartment. I was, and still am, quite pleased with her performance at the club. It would be hard not to be. She did whatever I wanted her to do, did it quite eagerly with a smile on her face, and never thought about questioning anything. So far, the only thing I've heard about that night was from the bartender who doubles as the manager. And he only told me that Bryce had been back in every night looking for me and asking if anyone knew me, or more precisely where to find me. He knows what Paige did, but only because I told him.

Today I've decided to see just how obedient Paige will be. I already have Sophie for my personal slave, and no one will ever do as good of a job of serving my whimsical pleasures as Sophie does. The only real use I have for Paige is that of a whore and cum dumpster. For others, not for me. I'd never let a whore touch me! Sophie is a virgin, and I'd never think of sharing her pussy with anyone. I want my handmaiden to be a maiden.

I've rented a 2-bedroom suite at one of the nicer hotels downtown, a few blocks from my apartment. I have Paige in one of the bedrooms, already nude, sitting and waiting patiently in a chair. Over the time she's been mine, Paige has learned to wait very patiently. It helps that she's also learned that if she moves, let alone gets up, her bottom will be paddled quite red. Hey, a slave has to be obedient! I have the door to that bedroom shut tight.

The other bedroom is the scene of the action tonight. I have the bed stripped down so that only a single sheet remains on it to cover the mattress. I have five high-resolution video cameras set up. One on each side of the bed, aimed at it, and one above the bed aimed down. They're all blatantly obvious. Four of them are on tripods! All of the feed video to a laptop in the room, its screen turned away from the bed.

For tonight I've come up with yet another thing Anita and Wayne have never done before. Something I'm sure they'll enjoy doing, and that I'm even more sure I'm going to have to make them do. They're making a porno movie.

They arrived about twenty minutes ago. By then, Paige was already in the other bedroom, nowhere to be seen or heard. Anita and Wayne haven't a clue that their daughter is waiting naked in the next bedroom. As soon as the pair arrived, I had Sophie get them undressed while I just sat there, sipping coffee, and watching.

Once they were nude I took them both to the "movie studio." I had Anita stand against the wall, her nose touching the wall so she could see nothing but bare hotel wall, and wait. I took Wayne to the bed and had him lie on it. Then I tied his wrists to the headboard and his ankles to the footboard, stretching his body taut.

With Anita still waiting, Sophie and I put on our executioner's hoods. Hoods that completely cover our heads and faces. That way, no one seeing the movie will be able to recognize either of us. Not so for Anita and Wayne.

Now I reach around Anita's chest and take a firm hold of one of her breasts, squeezing her soft mound firmly in my hand. I turn her around, letting her see Wayne bound to the bed. I'm sure she noticed the cameras when I brought them in. Just as I'm sure that now she sees the little red lights on them indicating they're recording. Keeping a good grip on her breast, I pull her over to the bed, standing her at Wayne's hips facing his cock. The camera across from her will be getting a nice image of her face now.

Wayne's cock is already standing up straight and stiff, ready for action. Wayne turns his head slightly to look up at Anita and me beside her, his eyes silently asking me what's going to happen.

With my free hand, I give Anita a light swat on her bare bottom. It's barely hard enough to make a slap, but nonetheless, Anita flinches from it. I put my hand to the cheek, cupping its spongy softness, and squeeze lightly. "You two worthless old bitches are making a porno movie tonight. In case the cameras didn't give it away. I'll edit it later and make a very nice movie for my collection. For now, it's streaming live to... well, God only knows how many perverts out there want to see your flabby butts, but I'm sure there must be one somewhere! After all, the internet goes just everywhere!" I giggle. I release Anita's cheek and give it a good swat as I tell her "get on your knees, bitch, between his legs."

With a look of horror on her face, Anita gets up onto the bed, moving very hesitantly. I release her breast as she starts moving. Once she's in place I put my hand to the back of her head and push it forward, leaning her over halfway. I push her head so she's looking down at Wayne's eyes. "Oh, don't worry! I know you don't know how to make love to man! It's only natural. It's not like you've had any practice. It's not like any actual man would want your flabby butt! But this tiny-peckered quasi-man here will do. I'll teach you how to make a man happy! Then, on the off chance you run into a man desperate enough to use that sloppy skank pit, you'll be able to please him!" I say it in my taunting bully voice. "You could always try death row!" I laugh hard, "I hear they're desperate enough there to fuck holes in the wall, so maybe your butt won't be a complete turn off!"

I put my hand to Anita's pussy mound, getting a firm grip on one of her puffy lips. Pinching it, I tug her backward as I snap for her to scoot back. I stop her by releasing her lip and giving her a very light swat atop her pussy mound. Anita yelps. I shove her head down, pushing her all the way down until her lips are on Wayne's balls.

"Tease, fatso!" I snap. Anita's not the thinnest woman, but she's not fat either. Like any woman, being fat is definitely one of her fears. Which is why I taunt her by calling her fat, to play to her fears.

Anita kisses his balls and licks them with her tongue. Once atop each of his balls. Then she starts moving up towards his cock.

I hold out my hand. Sophie puts a cane in it. It's a long one, maybe three feet long, and about an inch wide. It's made of bamboo, planed down flat like a long ruler.

I don't even move my arm. I just flick my wrist and snap the cane against the loose cheeks of Anita's bottom. It lands with a good crack as it sears a deep-pink stripe across her globes. Anita yelps loud, half startled by the sharpness and half from the sting of it. "Bad bitch!" I scold Anita sternly, "quit being impatient! I said tease!"

I grab Anita's head, holding it firmly, and put her lips softly atop Wayne's furry sack. "Kiss." I snap and Anita plants a fleeting kiss atop his ball. I swat Anita's stinging bottom with my hand, and Anita yelps a loud "EE-OW!" I scold her "I said kiss, bitch. A real kiss!" Two scoldings, two swats, and two yelps later, Anita finally plants a long, slow, and very tender kiss atop his ball. A hungry kiss, her lips opened enough for her tongue to caress the hairy flesh between them. Keeping my grip on her head, I move her over about ½ of an inch and tell her to do it again.

1...89101112...14