Paige: From College Girl to Slave-Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige turns slowly, her body flowing with some of the moves she learned from that stripper. Her bottom wiggles sensuously once it's facing Paul. Paige slowly lowers herself, moving as slowly as her body will move. It takes several seconds just for the honey-slickened tip to press its way between her firm cheeks and come to rest snugly against her tensed ring.

While it isn't Paul's first time getting it, he doesn't get much anal sex. Elise is one of the women for whom anal sex is as uncomfortable as it is arousing. She'll obediently give it when told to, but she'll suffer through it. Even as she cums through it. Since I'm not a sadist, I don't have her do it much. And nor do I share Paul with my other toys that often. So anal sex is a bit of a rarity for him. And like all men, he loves it.

Paige smiles as she takes a deep breath. She pushes down with her muscles, forcing her asshole to relax and turn to rubber. As she feels herself growing wider, her muscle softer as it opens, Paige lowers her bottom slowly. Paul's cock has no trouble stretching her pliant ring wider and slipping through. She keeps her bottom relaxed as she steadily lowers herself. Paul's cock slips very easily into her backside. Paige purrs a soft, deep, and sensual moan as it glides into her. Paige goes all the way down until the cheeks of her bottom are snugly pressing against Paul's pubes. It also has Paige's pussy lightly against Elise's face.

Paul purrs a deep, long, and very erotic groan as his cock slides deeper and deeper into Paige's bottom.

Paige wiggles her bottom the tiniest bit, keeping her cheeks flush against Paul. That too gets a good groan from Paul. Paige starts lifting her bottom up. She rises up until only the fat head of his cock is left inside her bottom, then smoothly reverses her stroke and lowers herself all the way back down.

Paige gives him another tiny wiggle of her bottom, purring urgently as she does. Paige starts lifting up again. She doesn't even get halfway up before I hear Paul groan the loudest, and most surprised, moan he's ever made. It only takes me a brief glance to see Paige's ring tensed hard, squeezing his shaft. It's not just her ring, either, it's her entire bottom tensed up around his cock.

Paul's hips snap into full-squirm mode, thrashing hard against the ropes at his waist. He doesn't move. The ropes hold his hips, and his cock, still as Paige continues rising up. The added friction from the tightness of her butt doesn't make her slow. She moves just as steadily as before, only now her bottom squeezes tightly around his length. Paul cries out more of the moans that broadcast how unexpected, and too-good, it is. His head lolls back, his mouth hanging open as he moans.

Paige keeps going, her now unbearably-tight bottom rhythmically riding Paul's cock.

Elise's eyes stare, locked on the point where Paul's cock vanishes into Paige's tensed ring. I give Elise a little tap with my crop, landing its tip atop her pubes. Only because she's lying with her legs closed and I can't get to her pussy, or I would have cropped her there. She squeals. I scold her to quit watching the porno display and continue licking Paul's balls. She must obey. Paul starts wiggling a little more.

By now Paul is so-sweetly suffering. He's already gotten to enjoy Paige's expert blow job and her near-virgin pussy. Plus the sight of her cute, 18-year-old body and firm pert little breasts. And now he's getting to feel her bottom tightly snuggling his cock as Paige's tightest hole fucks him. He squirms hard and groans desperately, leaving no question that he's fighting not to find out what his punishment will be for cumming in Paige.

Elise, on the other hand, watches fully enthralled by what Paige is doing. As she licks Paul's balls, I can see the humiliation on her face, too. I'm sure she's thinking about Paige giving her man what Elise tries hard not to give him. And Paige clearly enjoys giving.

I make Paul groan his way through a full five minutes of Paige's backside, too. Just like I did with Paige's pussy. By the end, there's no doubt Paul isn't going to last much longer. It looks like mere seconds. "Aw..." I coo softly, taunting Paul as Paige continues riding his cock leisurely, "does that little pecker want to fill my whore's bottom with its disgusting, sticky, hot boy-cum?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Paul answers in a stutter of moaned syllables.

"Oh, I bet your skank-bitch of a girl-friend would love to see you cum up my whore's butt!" I squeal with a bit of faked excitement in my voice. Then I pause a few seconds before I suddenly snap "cum," without any warning to Paul. I start counting backward from three, and I count fairly quickly. Paul's been around enough to know I'm counting off the time he has to obey the command, and once I get to zero if he hasn't, he won't be.

Paul cums very quickly, on "two." He cums with a hugely satisfied and loud breathy grunt as his hips snap hard trying to thrust into Paige's bottom. The ropes hold him. Paige ignores the hot cum spurting into her bottom and continues her leisurely riding. Paul groans even more desperately as he starts cumming, his moans begging Paige to pick up the pace and end this.

I start counting again, a little slower, backward from 15. It's the countdown of the time I'm giving Paul to cum. When I've counted down to five I put my hand flat against Paige's pubes. I curl a finger underneath Paige, along her silt. I feel her clit throbbing hard under my finger. Paige moans out a very needy, deep breath of a moan at my touch. As soon as I've counted "one" off, without counting zero, I use the hand on Paige's pussy to guide Paige up and off Paul's cock.

Paul cries out a deep moan of equal parts frustration and satisfaction. His cock twitches hard and spurts out a few more drops of cum as it hangs in the air over Elise's eyes. His cream lands in Elise's hair. His cock keeps twitching even though nothing but air can touch it now.

As Paige rises up, her asshole gapes wide just above Elise's eyes and Paul's shaft. I hold her hips there for a fraction of a second. A small rivulet of Paul's cum runs from Paige's backdoor and drips, landing on Elise's nose and between her eyes. A second drop lands atop Paul's cock, making it twitch hard and crisply as she spurts another drop. I hold Paige's hips there a couple of seconds as her asshole tenses back up and clenches tightly again.

"Skanky." I snap both sweetly and sternly, "show mister little dick what a good whore you can be. Suck it clean. Now."

Elise reluctantly slides forward, out from under Paul, and gets up to her knees. As she lowers her mouth, Paul's still-twitching cock dances around in front of her face. She puts her lips to the cock, fresh from Paige's butt. She sucks it, swallowing all of it. But unlike Paige, I haven't taught Elise the extra-slutty technique of licking his balls as she sucks. As Elise sucks the mixture of Paige's honey, Paul's cum, and Paige's butt from his cock, Paul squirms hard against the ropes, groaning sweet moans. I see a couple of twitches that tell me Elise gets a few drops of fresh cum in her mouth, too.

One thing about Paul, he's never been good for seconds. At least not without rest between. I leave Elise sucking his cock. After a minute or so, once Paul has climaxed fully, his cock steadily grows soft in Elise's mouth despite her sucking. He can still feel Elise and purrs fast moans as she works.

I grab Elise's hair and pull her head away from Paul's floppy shaft. "Well, you aren't much of woman, much less a whore, are you?" I laugh hard and point to Paul's cock. "I guess that blow job of yours is just so good he can't even keep his dick hard! Yeah, he must really love that!" I laugh harder.

Then I send Sophie to tie Paige's hands behind her back and lock Paige back in her kennel for the night. Sophie returns and whispers to me that Paige is "so needy!" She tells me that Paige's hips are squirming around, hoping to find some release. Sophie and I both know Paige will have to wait until morning when I allow her to masturbate. I'd bet Paige knows it as well.

I allow Elise to masturbate, with supervision just as Paige gets, and while standing right in front of Paul so he can watch. I make her suffer a five-minute wait that has her pussy dripping on my floor. It's not nearly long enough of a rest for Paul's cock, and I knew it wouldn't be. He'd need closer to half an hour. So after teasing Elise again that she still hasn't gotten Paul hard, I let her cum. Elise cums hard, dropping back to her knees and shuddering violently.

The next morning, Paige gets to masturbate. She squirms and moans so much that by the time her five minutes are up, her bottom is a solid shade of bright pink from all the cropping she's gotten. I tell her she's lost the gift of an orgasm and order her to put both hands on her hips.

I spent half a minute scolding Paige sharply for acting like a complete gutter whore. Paige spends the half-minute standing there, her pussy weeping honey onto her mound and the creases of her thighs, her body shivering and crying.

"I ought to leave your skanky butt in some ghetto gutter where they'll gladly use any old cum dumpster that comes along. Surely no one else wants it!" I sigh deeply. I walk behind Paige, still scolding her harshly and quietly pull a glove onto my hand. I pull her cheeks wide apart. "Seriously, baby girl??? I taunt her, "your asshole is spasming as if it were a pussy! Don't you think that's just way too slutty for even a street corner cum dumpster?"

Without giving Paige any warning I quickly thrust my finger through her spasming ring of tense muscle. As soon as I feel the tight drag of her resisting hole I snap "cum, baby girl." Very quickly my finger is fully inside Paige's butt. Before I have the chance to curl it and massage the backside of her pussy with it, Paige screams and shudders hard. Her pussy must spasm like her I can see her asshole doing. I know I see it squirt a huge dollop of her honey down to my floor. I keep my finger still. Paige screams again, shuddering more violently by the shudder. After a second her knees give out and she drops to the floor. I don't go with her. Instead, I let her falling body pull her butt off my finger. It doesn't ease anything. Paige falls to her knees, then to her side. She lies there, her body thrashing around as energetically as it ever has, her pussy squirting honey onto her thighs and the floor as she screeches through a very hard orgasm.

Paige's orgasm lasts a couple of minutes. It leaves her so spent that she can't even open her eyes for almost ten minutes. I leave Sophie with Paige, telling Sophie "not to let this gutter whore be so skanky that my breakfast is late."

Just before, Paige comes out of the kitchen on wobbly legs, then kneels to serve me coffee. She tries hard, but still wobbles a hair while on her knees. I decide she really loved that orgasm this morning.

To date, Paige has almost perfectly behaved. She's obediently tried to learn everything I've taught her, and done whatever she was told to do without question. With whoever I told her to do it. So I've decided that it's time to see how comfortable Paige will be in her role as my slave-whore, outside of my apartment.

It's now a week after Paige's evening with Elise and Paul. Paige has spent that week on her knees. I've focused on demanding a higher level of subservience each day. And she's smiled her way through it. Tonight one of the clubs near my apartment is hosting a band that my BFF Izzy has been dying to see. I'm a little less eager to see them, but I do like them. And I'd go about anywhere with Izzy. She is one of my BFFs. But it's a club that knows me and lets me push the envelope of legality and morality, as long as I don't make a scene. They're used to seeing Sophie leashed in their club.

One of the best parts about girl toys is I have so much more leeway in how I dress them in public. If I walked a leashed man into a club in just his briefs, people would instantly object. But if I walk a leashed woman in with just her bra and panties on, people just stare. Especially the boys!

For tonight I've made up a rather slutty outfit for Paige. Then again, a whore should be wearing the sluttiest of outfits, shouldn't one? I found her a "skirt," if it can be called one, that comes about 1/3 of the way down Paige's thighs. It's made of lace, except for a large silk rose in front and a second one in the back. The roses serve to cover her pubes and bottom, but very little else. It's also made of two free-hanging swaths of lace, leaving slits at both sides all the way up. There's a spaghetti strap around her waist, tied in the back with a big bow. On top, I've given her a skimpy bra with half-cups that show as much of her small breasts as they pretend to hide. It doesn't have to push them up and poke them out. Paige is naturally perky enough that they stand out just fine on their own. It too has spaghetti straps. Over that I've given her a silky half blouse that hangs open in the front and, even unbuttoned to show the cups of her bra, doesn't extend down quite to her navel. On her feet, Paige has a pair of high-heeled plastic-looking see-through pumps. Those are especially slutty looking. Everything is in the same shade of pastel pink as the collar around Paige's neck. And the leather leash I have clipped to her collar. Just to make sure Paige remembers her place in the grand scheme of my universe, she's also wearing a pair of handcuffs that are padded with a fuzzy pink fur. Those have her wrists bound behind her back.

Sophie wears one of her usual "slave" outfits, this one in pastel green (my very favorite color) that matches the collar around Sophie's neck. She has an all-lace stretchy dress that runs from just above her breasts to a mere inch below the bottom curve of her behind. She doesn't get underwear, and the lace does nothing to hide anything; it merely makes one look very closely to see through it. With it, she has matching fingerless gloves. And for Sophie's feet, she has high-heeled knee-high boots that are made of stiff lace instead of leather. She also gets a plush horseshoe clip to hold her long hair off her face.

I've chosen a sexy, but more modest, evening dress for myself. It's got a long V in both the front and back that shows a lot of cleavage. And my yellow lacy bra underneath. It hangs loose and free about halfway down my thighs. It's yellow, too. But I've chosen more comfortable low-heeled pumps for myself. And Izzy has picked a similar outfit for herself.

Izzy has brought a date. His name is Chris. She's been dating him for the whole semester now, so I've gotten to know him a little. I kind of like him. He's very smitten with Izzy and treats her well. Plus he's a smart boy. And he's cute.

I haven't brought a date. I almost never do, despite the abundance of offers I get. That's because I'm not really interested in a boyfriend. When I want to get laid, I have no problem finding a boy willing to accommodate me. And when I keep it more-than-casual (as in a one night hook up with no names) I tend to be shameless in my blatant choice of boys by cuteness and "equipment." Personality only enters into the equation to the extent that I never pick a boy who doesn't treat me especially well.

The looks start as soon as I get to the door. It's hard for anyone to miss the leashes I'm holding, one in each hand. The doorman recognizes me, but that's not saying much since I'm the only one to ever bring a leashed woman here, and with a huge grin on his face, waives the cover charge for all three of us. He always does. I'm guessing that the allure of having two half-naked leashed attractive girls in here outweighs the token cover charge. Eyes follow us as I lead Sophie and Paige across the room, in front of the bar, and to the table where I see Izzy waiting. I heard a couple of whistles, too. Men!

Izzy has gotten a table for four, which is the biggest table they have. I told her that would be fine, even though I planned to bring two slaves, making us a group of five. Izzy sits close beside Chris. I take the seat across from Izzy, putting Sophie in the seat beside me. I tell Sophie to pull her seat close, but not touching, mine. Sophie grins from ear to ear as she slides a few inches closer to me. I tell Paige to get on her knees in the space between Izzy and Sophie.

Paige promptly kneels down as I've taught her to do. She looks forward, which puts her staring at the edge of the table's top. And she waits silently. She manages to ignore the fact that most of the men here are still staring at us. I see a number of "regulars" in here, or at least what I term regulars: those I've seen here enough to recognize. Which to me means they'll likely remember me as well.

It's not ten seconds before a guy at the next table comments aloud "cute cuffs." I turn to him, smile, and say "thank you. That whore is just so slutty I can't trust it without cuffs! There's just no telling what slutty naughtiness it would get up to!" We both laugh. Paige is still smiling.

We have about half an hour until the music starts, so we order a huge plate of nachos of some waters with lime in them. We don't wait for the waitress; she's so-clearly overworked tonight. Instead, I have Sophie free Paige's hands and unclip her leash. Then I order Paige to go to the bar and fetch it all herself.

I watch Paige constantly. In the few minutes she has to wait at the bar, I see at least half a dozen men try to talk to her. I hope Paige behaves herself. It looks like she does, the conversations are short enough. She returns with our food and drinks atop a spare waitress tray the bartender loaned her. Paige kneels and serves me first, then Izzy, Chris, and finally Sophie. I didn't order anything for Paige. Paige sets the plate of nachos in the center of the table for us people to share. Then she sets the tray off to the side and waits quietly on her knees.

I chat with Izzy and Chris. It doesn't take long. I knew it wouldn't. Maybe five minutes until the first guy comes over. He brings us a pitcher of beer. I assume that he figures none of us are old enough to order our own beer, which isn't true. Chris is 21. Izzy and I are 20. Sophie is 19. Paige is 18, although she doesn't look even that old. He's cute, but not exactly the cutest. But it's his offer of beer that makes me brush off his advance. I thank him for thinking of us, then I tell him we don't drink. That's not exactly true, but close enough. Izzy and I are both more the white wine kind of girls. Sophie and Paige are the whatever-I-say-to-drink kinds of girls. Chris, I'm not sure about, but I've seen him drink beer. He must like it. The boy leaves us the pitcher and Chris slowly pour it out - and into his mug.

His peace doesn't last long. Maybe another minute before one of the guys who tried talking to Paige at the bar comes over. I'd told Paige that if any boys were so desperate as to try hitting on her ugly butt, she was to tell them that she's not a person, just a slave-whore, and she's not allowed to even look at people without permission. If the guy wants to talk to her, he has to ask her Mistress for permission, otherwise, go away.

Paige must have recited the line exactly as I'd told her to. The boy addresses me and asks "does your slave-whore have a name?"

I grin. "I just call her baby girl, since she looks like a little baby instead of a real woman. Especially with those tiny little ant bites that she's trying to pass off as breasts!"

"Would you mind if I danced with Baby Girl?"

I look him over and make a show of it so he knows I'm sizing him up like a piece of meat. I figure the guys all do us girls like that, so it's only fair to give them the same! He's decently tall, around 6 feet, and thin. I'd guess around 180. He's lean enough that I can see some defined muscles on his arms below the sleeves of his t-shirt. He has short, dark hair and brown eyes. HE stands up straight, almost military-straight, which adds to his attractiveness. He looks to be somewhere in his early 20s, maybe 22 or 23. He's told me his name is Bryce.

1...7891011...14