Paige: From College Girl to Slave-Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim screeches a shocked, horrified, squeal. She jumps out of her skin. She jumps, her feet coming up a good half of a foot, backward. Despite Kim's efforts, Paige just pushes her head forward-moving it right along with Kim's hips. Kim lands on her feet and shudders hard. Kim shudders again, this time her cry is a pure erotic moan. Paige moves her head back quickly once her lick in finished. She moves fast enough that we all catch sight of a single droplet of Kim's honey falling from her mound to the floor.

Paige rises up to her feet. Following my instructions, Paige kisses Kim. It's a hot, sensual kiss. Instead of kissing her back, Kim stands trembling and still while Paige's tongue roams around Kim's mouth. Paige breaks the kiss, moves her lips back a hair. Very softly Paige tells Kim "Ooh... your pussy really wants some girly attention!"

Paige caresses Kim's breasts for another moment. She lowers her bottom back to Mike's crotch and teases the stiff bulge there with her hard cheeks. As she does, she licks around one of Kim's nipples to give Mike a good show to watch.

A minute later I tell Paige to get up to her feet. She lifts up, steps forward, and snuggles her body close against Kim's. Paige's nude body flows sweetly over Kim's for a minute or so. "Let's give your husband a special anniversary present. Help me give him a two-girl blow job? Men just go crazy for those." Paige doesn't wait for Kim to answer. She pushes Kim. Kim stumbles and more falls than drops down to her knees. But she lands right in front of Mike.

Paige drops to her knees, her body so close to Kim hat the women are touching. She takes hold of Mike's knees and spreads them wide. With a single firm prod to her bottom, Paige gets Kim to scoot forward a hair. Paige moves up with her, putting them between Mike's wide feet. Paige looks up to Mike with dreamy-sweet eyes, licks her lips, bats her eyes. She reaches out to the crotch of his dress slacks and slowly unzips them while Mike sits stunned.

Paige's hands slip into the open zipper of Mike's pants. A moment later his hard cock is standing straight up, maybe six inches long and average in width. It looks eager. Paige strokes his length lightly with the tips of her fingers, making his shaft twitch sharply. Mike breathes out a deep breath.

Paige takes hold of Kim's head. Even with Kim's muscles stiff, Paige easily pulls Kim's head into place, putting Kim's lips flush against the side of the fat purple head of Mike's cock. Kim relaxes slightly. Paige puts her lips against Mike's cock opposite Kim's. Kim stiffens back up. Paige slips her tongue out and caresses the underside of the bulbous head with it. Her tongue brushes over Kim's lips, too.

"Kim!" I scold harshly, but in a quiet voice, "stop being such a prudish bitch and give Mike his anniversary present before I have to turn your naughty butt over my knees."

Very reluctantly, Kim lets her tongue out as well. She tries hard to lick Mike's cock while avoiding any part of Paige. With the size of a cock head, that's impossible.

Paige moves Kim's head around so Kim's lips are on the tip of his cock. Paige puts her own lips snug against Kim's, around Mike's shaft from the side. Paige's tongue moves slowly, tenderly stroking the underside of Mike's cock. Paige nudges Kim to come forward.

It's instantly obvious to Paige, and everyone else, that I haven't taught Kim much about sucking a cock. She sucks like a typical housewife, willingly, not unhappy about it, eager, but also not skilled. At least not skilled in the sluttier aspects. Paige uses her lips to hold Kim to a leisurely pace. It works well, Kim having no desire to touch any more of Paige's lips than she has to.

Mike purrs lightly, and definitely happily, as the women attend to him.

Kim goes down until about half of his length is inside her mouth. To the point where the tip of his cock is just touching the back of her throat. It's the point where an untrained woman will just feel the urge to gag building. She reverses her stroke.

Paige keeps her lips snug against Kim's and follows her back up his cock. As she moves Paige's tongue keeps on teasing his cock. Paige uses her lips to keep Kim going until her lips are flush against the tip of his head, all of his length out of her mouth. With Kim's head still in her hands, Paige rolls Kim's head to the side, moving her own into the place at the tip of Mike's cock.

Paige starts going down casually, her mouth stretched fully wide, her teeth off his cock, her lips lightly gliding over it. Paige keeps her tongue snugly against the underside of his shaft as more and more of his length slips so easily into her mouth.

I give Kim a very light tap on her bottom to make sure I have her attention. Then I tell her what she's to be doing. To keep her teeth off of his cock, but keep her lips around it with as much of his hardness between them as possible. And to gently tease his length with her tongue. To keep her lips flush against Paige's and let Paige move the duo down the shaft.

Just to be sure Kim stays put, Paige keeps a good grip on Kim's head, holding it to move along with her Paige's lips. Paige keeps going, letting more and more of Mike's cock disappear into her lips. She easily gets down to the halfway point, where Kim stopped. Only Paige doesn't stop.

Mike purrs loud and throaty deep moans. Moans that are far more sweetly-strained than the ones Kim got from him. Then, as Paige passes the halfway point, Mike's eyes widen. He grunts hard, but very sweetly, as the tip of his cock presses into the tightness of Paige's narrow throat. Mike moans out a very loud, very sweet breathy moan as his cock keeps sliding into the tightness that now snuggles around it. His hips squirm hard, grinding down into the seat under him.

Paige just keeps going, swallowing more and more his cock with her leisurely stroke. Paige never hesitates, never even slows, as Mike's cock slides down her throat.

Kim doesn't notice anything at first. I can see her cringe a little at Mike's deep grunt, then a little more at his deep, urgent, moans. I imagine that Kim has no clue how much cock is in Paige's mouth; from the side, every inch of Mike's length is the same to Kim's mouth. But I do see her eyes spring wide and hear her suck in a surprised gasp as her cheeks bump onto Mike's pubes.

I tell Kim to keep going, moving her lips onto Mike's balls to lick those. Paige holds Kim's head, keeping it in place against her lips, and moving it for her as Mike's cock keeps slipping into Paige's mouth. Kim's eyes dart around, trying to see Mike's cock and what Paige is doing, as Kim's lips move onto Mike's hairy balls. She can't see much. Paige keeps going, guiding Kim's lips further and further down Mike's loose sack and balls.

Paige's lips, snug against Mike's shaft, finally press flush against his pubes and the top of his sack. Paige's bottom lip still lies against Kim's, as Kim licks his balls. Paige slides her tongue between her teeth and lips, sticking the tip of it out a little. The tip of her tongue licks a tender caress along his balls, tracing along Kim's lip for a second until Paige licks both his balls and Kim's tongue for a fraction of a second. Paige's reversing stroke pulls her tongue from Mike's balls.

Mike cries out a loud, deep, manly, moan far sweeter and more hungry than any I've heard from him. His hips squirm hard, to no effect, as Paige holds Kim's head in place for Kim.

Paige inches her mouth back up Mike's cock until her lips are touching only the tip of his cock. Paige swirls her tongue around the head of his cock, getting another deep and urgent moan from Mike, then guides Kim's head around to trade places with her again.

Mike pants hard and deep. "Jesus, baby girl!"

Paige keeps her firm grip on Kim's head. Paige holds Kim's pace slow as the girls go down again, Kim now swallowing his cock while Paige tongue's it from the side. Kim goes down halfway, this time going the extra fraction of an inch until I see her gag. Then she reverses.

At the top of the stroke, they again trade places. And again, Paige takes all of his cock easily into her tight throat and teases his balls with her tongue before reversing. As the women continue, with each stroke Kim relaxes a little more.

It takes about two minutes. It happens just at the point where Mike's cock has slid into Paige's throat. Mike screeches a very urgent "I'm gonna cum!" His hands fly around for an instant before grabbing hold of the cushion under him and squeezing tightly. Paige pretends she didn't hear a thing. She keeps going swallowing the rest of his length. Mike stiffens hard and screeches "OH GOD..." then he cries out a loud grunt as his hips snap forward reflexively. Paige's lips are already flush against his pubes, so there's no cock left to thrust into Paige's mouth. And it happens as her tongue teases his balls.

Paige reverses her stroke, going up, this time with her tongue caressing back and forth along the underside of Mike's cock. Mike's cock twitches hard in her mouth as it spurts his cream into her. At the top of the stroke, Paige trades places with Kim, letting Kim take her shallower stroke as Mike spurts into her mouth as well. Kim holds her breath, not getting a chance to spit his cream out, even as they trade again and Paige takes another stroke on his still twitching shaft. Mike cries out another sweetly-agonized moan as he feels his cock entering Paige.

A minute later both women are on their knees between Mike's feet. Paige licks her lips seductively. "Your cum is so delicious, Sir, thank you for letting me swallow it." And Paige swallows. Kim kneels still, her eyes darting around looking for someway to spit the small amount of cum she has out of her mouth.

I give Kim a couple of short seconds to catch her breath after the blow job. Mike lies back, relaxed, sated, and generally very pleased. His cock stands up straight as it slowly softens, glistening with a fine film of Paige's saliva.

I grab Kim by her shoulders and pull the nude housewife up to her feet. I swat her bottom with my hand. "Naughty little slut! I know cum tastes so good to a slut, but you're supposed to swallow it, not keep it in your mouth and enjoy its taste! Don't you know it'll dry all stick on just everything! I guess you'll have to learn a lesson about not being such a skanky slut!" I swat her bottom again.

I pull Kim hard. She stumbles as I tug her around, push her back to her knees, and shove her down over Mike's knees. Kim squirms hard, tries to raise up once only for me to shove her back down and hold her shoulders so she stays down over Mike's knees. I use my free hand to caress one of Kim's spongy globes, now pulled somewhat taut as she lies over his knees.

I stand over Kim, straddling her shoulders, and sitting down to use my weight to hold her on his knees. I hurry to pull Kim's cheeks wide apart, baring her asshole. I snap for Paige to "tease it."

In about three seconds Paige is on her knees with her lips to Kim's dark and tight asshole. Paige swirls her tongue around the rim of Kim's muscle. Kim shudders hard under me as she cries out a squeaky, loud, squeal.

Paige presses her tongue as far into Kim's asshole as she can. Her tongue swirls around leisurely, caressing as much of Kim's ring as her tongue can reach.

Kim squirms harder by the second. She screams out squealy moans that grow more urgent just as quickly. Kim's squirms do nothing to ease Paige's teases.

Mike watches eagerly as Paige tongue's Kim's asshole. For the first couple of seconds, he watches Paige not believing that she'd so eagerly do this. Then Kim's energetic squirming on his lap gets his attention and he focuses more on Kim.

"STOP!" Kim screeches out desperately, "PLEASE! I can't take it!" a second later Kim's arms flail wildly. Her feet kick and stomp. She squirms hard, but my weight holds her down on Mike's knees. Kim screeches more. Finally, her wild hands start hitting her head. "PLEASE!! I can't take it! PLEASE! GET HER TONGUE OUT OF MY ASS!" Kim grabs huge handfuls of her longish blond hair and pulls hard. She screams at full volume, a long endless squeaky scream.

It takes about fifteen seconds of that before Kim's body snaps hard. She stops screaming, sucks in a deep breath, and screams out anew as a second spasm racks her body. Her feet kick back powerfully, pulling her legs straight and stiff as steel. She snaps again, her legs falling as it ebbs. Her body thrashes hard under me, her hips trying everything to get off Mike's lap.

I hold Kim down. She screams and thrashes her way through a long hard orgasm. After maybe three minutes of cumming, I see the waves starting to ebb and tell Paige to stop. Kim falls limp, her body still shuddering sharply as she lies spent over Mike's knees. Kim pants hard.

Paige rises up. Her chin now covered with a thick coat of Kim's honey.

"I don't know what Kim had in mind for tonight, but I hope you both enjoyed my anniversary present," I tell them with a smirk. "Come along, baby girl, you've been slutty enough for one night. Let's go, before you skank up their house so much they'll never get it clean."

"Yes, Ma'am," Paige says with sugar in her voice. She turns to the couple, Kim still lying loose over Mike's knees, "Thank you both for allowing my Mistress to give me to you as your present. I hope you enjoyed your present. Thank you, Ma'am, for allowing this gutter whore to tongue fuck your very tight ass, Ma'am."

I grab Paige by a breast and lead her away. "Relax, I'll get the door." I giggle.

Sophie grabs Paige's things and catches up to me before the door.