Paige: From College Girl to Slave-Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I keep hold of Anita's head, inching it slowly across his sack. Once she's made her way across I move her lips up a bit and get her kissing him again. And so on until every speck of his sack has been kissed sweetly.

I move her lips up to the root of his shaft. I have her kiss him there. Then I have her "nibble" his cock. That's new to Anita, so I instruct her every step of the way. To first stretch her jaw wide, then lightly close her teeth around the sides of his shaft just enough to steady it. To close her lips around his hardness. To suck very gently. And then to take her tongue and slowly caress every bit of his cock that's trapped in her teeth for several seconds.

Wayne moans sweetly as Anita's tongue caresses his steely shaft. His cock lies against his stomach. Anita's lips and teeth hold it by its side as her tongue works on its underside. Wayne squirms just a little as he purrs.

I have Anita inch her way up the length of his shaft like that until finally, I let Wayne feel her nibble the very tip of his cock. Once. One single nibble before I have Anita kissing her way back down the topside of his cock, all the way to his pubes.

I keep her kissing and teasing him tenderly as I inch her head up his stomach and chest, moving her lips around so by the time she gets to his nipples, everything below has gotten at least a brief tease from her. I have her spend a few extra seconds on his tiny, but very hard, boy-nipples before moving her again. I have her go all the way up to his shoulders, then along his neck.

I keep her going until Anita's lips are on Wayne's, the two kissing very passionately and eagerly. Neither needs encouragement for that.

With her knees still between Wayne's thighs, Anita is leaning over so far that their bodies are kind of touching. Her hips are flush against the creases of his thighs, her pubes resting over his cock and snuggling it between her pubes and his stomach. Her breasts dangle down her rock-hard nipples lightly on his chest. That way her nipples dance over his skin with even the tiniest movement of Anita's stretched out upper body. There's only about a hand-width's space between Anita's knees. It leaves her thighs parted plenty wide enough for me to see her pussy mound poking it's smooth bare lips back towards me. And for me to see that her pussy is sopping wet by now, her slit drenched with her honey.

"Now you can fuck that little thing if you can manage to behave your skanky butt while you do, bitch." I tell her as I hold her lips to Wayne's. I instruct Anita to keep her lips there, kissing "her half-man," as she lifts one side of her hips to move her knee outside his thighs. Then the other. With their lips still locked, I have Anita scoot her hips up a little so she's straddling Wayne's. I hold her bottom down as she scoots so that her pubes rub over Wayne's stiffness as she slides up.

I have Anita rise up, breaking her kiss, straightening up as she lifts her hips up a few inches. As she, following my explicit instructions, braces her hands on her thighs, Wayne's cock stands up underneath Anita, it's tip pointing perfectly at her slick-wet lips. I guess that cock knows what it wants! I have Anita lower her hips very slowly, pausing for a couple of seconds at the moment the tip of his cock slips into her sopping wet slit. With her still, Wayne's cock twitches a little from the heat, coming to rest directly under Anita's pussy. Then I have her start slowing down again. As she does, his shaft steadily vanishes into her pussy. Wayne purrs lightly. Anita's head lolls back, her mouth gaping wide as she moans out a deep and needy moan of her own. I keep her going until all of his short length is inside her, Anita's wet lips flush against Wayne's pubes and the bottom curves of her cheeks, right at her crack, atop his furry sack.

I have Anita reverse, lifting her hips up slowly and steadily, rising up until only the purple tip of Wayne's cock is left inside her lips. Wayne's not circumcised, so there's not much of his bulbous purple head bare, either. Thus there's barely any cock left in Anita's pussy when I again have her reverse her stroke.

Anita screeches out deep, throaty moans as I move my hands to her hips. I get a good, firm grip on her hip bones, holding tight. I need that tight grip to keep control of her hips. Already they're instinctively trying to speed up, to ride him faster. I hold her slow and rhythmically steady, making her ride his cock leisurely despite her inborn urges to ride it wildly. Anita screeches moans a little louder, a little needier, and a little frustrated. Her head starts to snap from side to side as she moans out sensually. I keep her hips moving steadily.

Wayne lies there, his hips steadily wiggling harder and harder. His hands and feet lightly test the ropes that hold him, as if he doesn't really want to get out of them, just to squirm around. And he purrs loudly as well.

I wait about a minute, then say "slave... come check that this fat bitch is fucking that little pecker properly." I keep my hands on Anita's hips. I have to, her instincts are fighting me near-constantly to speed the fucking up. Otherwise, if I could let go of her hips, I'd check myself. But I know Sophie will do it right. She'll probably be stricter than I would in her judgment.

Sophie comes over. She waits until Anita is at the top of her stroke. As Anita starts to lower her hips again, Sophie quickly pulls Anita's lips wide apart. She glances, taking in all of Anita's pinkness and seeing Wayne's cock sliding into her pussy. Sophie watches it slide out as well, releasing Anita's lips only as Anita nears the top of her stroke again.

"The fat bitch's clit is rubbing along the top side of that little thing, Mistress. Its pussy is very sloppy as well, Mistress. It's leaving skank all over that toy cock, too, Mistress! Yuck!" Sophie reports. I could see all of that from where I am. Despite addressing me, Sophie was really talking for them. And the worldwide audience that's watching.

Sophie, latex gloves already on her hands, gets a little dollop of Anita's honey on the tip of her first finger. As Anita nears the top of a stroke, Sophie slips her finger up through Anita's crack until her finger is resting atop Anita's tight asshole. Sophie just holds her finger in place. As Anita's hips lower over Sophie's immobile finger, Anita's hips drive her asshole down onto the finger. For a split second until her asshole surrenders and allows Sophie's small finger to stretch it. Then Sophie's finger slips into Anita's bottom. Only when Anita's asshole is flush against the web of Sophie's fingers, leaving nothing more for Anita's bottom to swallow up, does Sophie allow her hand to be moved by Anita's hips.

Sophie presses the pad of her finger downward with very light pressure. She doesn't need any at all. She can easily feel the steely hardness of Wayne's cock, now fully inside Anita's pussy, as it stretches Anita's meaty walls. Pussy wall that is now trapped between Wayne's cock and Sophie's finger. Sophie wiggles her finger.

Anita screeches out a very loud, very urgent moaning cry as her body shudders hard.

Wayne feels Sophie's finger, too, as it tenderly caresses the underside of his cock through Anita's taut pussy walls. He squirms a single, crisp and energetic thrash of his hips as he moans out a deeply needy groaning of his own.

I ignore what Sophie is doing. I almost have to force Anita to start moving her hips up again. As soon as I do Anita's head thrashes and she screeches out desperately hungry moans. After a split second, instead of having to force Anita to move, I have to hold her hips from speeding up and ramming down on his cock. I keep them moving rhythmically, just as before, just as if Sophie's finger wasn't up her butt.

After ten strokes of Anita's hips, Sophie announces "Mistress, this fat sack of flab is about the sluttiest thing on Earth! Its pussy is twitching so hard. But, no, Mistress, that's not enough for this skank! Her butt is twitching just as hard on my finger! Isn't that disgustingly slutty, Mistress? It just loves my finger up its filthy butt!"

I nod. Sophie replies with a silent, and very impish, grin. As Anita reaches the bottom of her stroke, her cheeks again flush against Wayne's sack, Sophie wraps her hand around Wayne's sack to cradle his balls tenderly in her hand. She leaves the lone finger pointed up, fully inside Anita's bottom. As Anita starts rising up, Sophie's hand stays where it is, cradling Wayne's balls. As Anita's butt starts to lift up, her hips rise up and Sophie's finger starts slipping through her asshole again on its way out of her butt. Sophie keeps her finger still; now that Anita's cheeks have risen up enough for her to have the room, Sophie uses her thumb to gently caress the top of Wayne's captive balls.

Wayne screeches a very hungry sensual groaning cry. His hips shudder hard in the little space they have. Goosebumps erupt over his sack.

I keep Anita's hips moving. As Anita nears the top of her stroke, Sophie's finger finally slips all the way out of her asshole. It comes to rest lightly against Anita's tensed ring as Anita, at the top of her stroke, reverses. As I make Anita lower her hips again, Sophie keeps her finger where it is. Anita feels the quickly increasing pressure against her muscle for the split second before her muscle allows Sophie's finger to push through it again. I keep Anita's hips moving steadily. As she lowers, she drives Sophie's finger deeper into her bottom again.

Anita screeches a very loud, girly, and too-needy erotic cry. To me it sounds like a nervously surprised "MM-" that flows into a "U-UH-" as Sophie finger stretches her ring, and then is overtaken by a squealing, long and drawn out, "OOH!" Anita shivers crisply as her ring is stretched and keeps shivering as she impales her bottom on Sophie's finger and her pussy on Wayne's cock at the same time.

Sophie's finger never moves. As Anita reaches the bottom of her stroke, her cheeks now firmly resting on Sophie's thumb as well as Wayne's sack, Sophie announces, "see, Mistress!" in a school-girl giggly voice, "Isn't this flabby bitch such a skank, Mistress! Her butt just loves fucking my finger, Mistress!"

I keep Anita going, each stroke now lifting her hips up until only the tip of Wayne's cock is left inside her, and Sophie's finger is resting just beneath her asshole. Then each downward stroke not only swallows Wayne's cock, but impales her bottom of Sophie's rigid finger. It seems to drive them both crazy. Anita even more so than Wayne.

I keep going until Anita has been riding Wayne's cock for ten minutes - double my minimum time for anything. By then both squirm and screech like the porno stars I'm making them tonight. "Well, obviously that skank pit isn't even a good cum dumpster!" I chide Anita, "you've had a double fucking now, and you've been so busy fucking my slave's finger with your fat butt like a gutter whore that you haven't even managed to make this tiny pecker cum!"

I keep Anita moving through the top of her stroke, lifting her hips up a bit more until Wayne's cock slips completely out of her pussy. Both groan out loud and deep with the frustration of not climaxing. Anita almost cries from it.

I swat Anita's bottom hard. "Quit dripping your skank on his half-dick and suck it, fatso." I swat her another hard spank to her bare bottom.

I sternly instruct Anita to hurry up and move back until she's kneeling at his feet, then lean forward and give the little cock a blow job that shows me how much her fat butt would like an "orgasmic reward tonight."

Anita has given him enough blow jobs to know how I want it done. She does. And she sucks eagerly. So enthusiastically that I have to swat her upside her head a couple of times to slow her down. While Anita is doing that, Sophie pulls Anita's knees apart, fully baring Anita's pussy. I just glance. It's all I need to see that it's dripping wet, Anita's honey covering everything from the creases of her thighs, over her lips, and up to her asshole.

I let Anita go for five minutes. Wayne spends every second of it trying to thrust his hips up and ram his cock down Anita's throat. HE squirms, too. And her groans desperately, letting me know it's all he can do not to cum. I haven't given him permission to yet. And I'm not planning to anytime soon.

Once Anita has had her five minutes, I again scold her for not being enough of a woman to make a tiny cock cum even after it fucked her twice! "Clearly you need some motivation." I swat Anita's bottom with the cane, leaving a second pink line across her cheeks. "slave, fetch a whore."

Sophie hurries out of the room. It takes her about a minute, but she comes back with Paige. Only now Sophie has Paige covered with a black robe that hangs to the floor, and a black balaclava that leaves only her mouth bare. And a little slice of Paige's neck where the collar is, and the leash clipped to it. Sophie offers me the leash.

Neither Wayne nor Anita really try to see who I've had brought in. Even if they tried, they'd never recognize her under the loose-fitting robe. Anita just sucks on, and Wayne squirms away.

Even though the balaclava covers Paige's eyes, it's fabric is loose enough of a knit that I'm sure she can see through it well enough to know who is on that bed. If she doesn't recognize their voices, which she likely does. I have her at Wayne's feet. From there she'll have a good, fairly close, view of Anita's bottom and pussy, but also a wide enough view to see Wayne lying there naked. Any female would know what Anita was busily and eagerly doing.

I've instructed Paige that she's not to make a sound until I tell her she may. I didn't tell her why, but I'm sure now she's figure out the reason: so her parents won't recognize her voice. I reach my hand down and caress Paige's bottom through the robe. Her cheeks feel relaxed to me, not tense, even though she must know it's her mother's pussy in front of her face. And Paige is smart enough to guess I didn't summon a whore just to look at it.

"Whore." I snap my fingers, "tease."

Paige nods without hesitation. She moves forward, kneeling on the floor behind Anita's bottom. With Anita on the bed, Paige has to sit up on her knees to put her face at the right height. A second later Paige has Anita's lips pulled wide apart and her lips to Anita's pinkness. Paige's tongue touches Anita's throbbing clit.

Anita screams out a too-loud, too-needy moan despite the cock that's mostly in her mouth. Her hips thrash with a crisp shudder.

Paige, by now, has had enough practice on girls to expect it.; her head moves right alone with Anita's bottom, her tongue never leaving Anita's clit. Instead, it starts its unhurried swirl around Anita's too-sensitive aching nub.

I swat Anita's stinging cheek with my hand. The spank is hard enough that it stings my hand, so I'm sure Anita feels it. She doesn't yelp, though. She's too busy screeching slutty cries while trying to pretend she's still sucking Wayne's cock. I swat her bottom again. "You filthy skank!" I scold her, "stop slutting and suck cock, bitch!" I give her one more swat.

I grab hold of Anita's head firmly with both of my hands. I take over, moving her head for her, keeping her strokes leisurely. I don't have to worry about holding Anita's jaw open, her screaming moans are doing that for me.

Anita's hips keep squirming wildly. It does nothing to spare her from Paige's teasing tongue. It takes about five seconds for the honey flowing from Anita's pussy to soak the balaclava around Paige's mouth. And to leave a thick coat on Paige's lips. It takes nothing at all for the goosebumps to erupt over Anita's spanked-pink globes.

I keep moving Anita's head steadily. I scold Anita that I'm not counting this since I'm fucking Wayne with her mouth instead of her sucking him. There won't be any hope of relief until Anita stops acting like a street corner whore and gives her half-man a good blow job.

It takes her close to a minute before I feel Anita trying to move her head in my hands. But then her pinkness is flushed to nearly blood red. Paige's balaclava isn't just soaked, there's a layer of honey coating that, too. I can even see Anita's pussy twitching. Her hips still squirm like they're on fire and she still screeches moans that beg for relief.

I let her start going, keeping my hands on Anita's head to stead her rhythm. As I knew she would, Anita struggles constantly to speed up. She sucks as hard as she can, too, like she's trying to suck his cock clear into her lungs.

It makes Wayne squirm almost as energetically as Anita. And groan loudly with his moans that are as hungry and unsatisfied as Anita's.

After a couple of minutes, I can see that Wayne is enjoying it more than he was before. I ask him "there, now that I've properly motivated the fat slob, isn't she so much sluttier of a bitch?" Wayne doesn't trust his voice, he just vigorously nods his agreement.

I give it a few more seconds, then grip Anita's hair tightly and use it to jerk her head up until Wayne's cock slips from her mouth. It stands straight up, tiny droplets of his cum weeping from its tip. But he hasn't climaxed yet. I'd bet he would now, without anything touching his cock, were I to allow it.

With the cock now out of her mouth, Anita's screeches turn to screams. Her moans as desperate for release as they are sensual. She stays put, on her knees and elbows, her body tensed to steel, her hips thrashing, as Paige keeps teasing her pussy.

With a snap of my fingers, I command, "enough, whore." Paige's tongue vanishes as her head moves back from Anita's pussy. Anita pants hard, shivering crisply as she groans. In a second she weeps tears from her eyes and honey from her pussy.

With my grip on Anita's hair, I pull her up to her feet. Sophie quickly moves in behind Anita. Sophie pulls Anita's wrists behind her back, turning them so the backs of Anita's wrists are against each other, then snugly binds them like that with a plastic strap. That way, Anita's hands are utterly useless. They can't even find each other. They can only ball into fists that grip the air. It keeps them up off her bottom as well.

I need to give Wayne a little rest for his cock to ebb back from the very edge of orgasm. If I don't, he'll cum almost the minute anyone touches that cock. And I don't want that. I want him to suffer a little more first. I have a very fresh, unthought of, humiliation in store for these two.

I scold Anita. I swat her bottom nearly constantly, but very lightly, with the cane as I dree her down for not making her "half-man" climax after two fuckings and two blow jobs. I tell her this is a clear proof that she's useless as a woman, which makes her an "utterly worthless sack of flab too skanky for even a slug to want."

"You will stand there," I tell Anita in the firmest voice she's heard from me yet. And I punctuate it with a tap of the cane on her now-red bottom. "You will not move a hair." I tap her bottom again. "You will watch this half-man with his teensy little cock get fucked by a cheap gutter whore." I tap both of her cheeks with my cane as Anita finally starts to sob. "And you most definitely will not make a sound." I bring the cane up between Anita's legs and stroke it over her sopping wet mound. She squeals, even though I'm stroking her sweetly with it instead of caning it. I guess she got the hint.

I snap my fingers. "Whore, fuck that little thing."

Paige doesn't hesitate at all. In fact, she moves as if she's eager to get up there and fuck her father. It's hard to see anything more with Paige fully covered. She straddles his hips. Paige lifts the robe up to her pubes, just enough to fully bare her silky shaven mound and her sopping wet lips. She holds the robe bunched up at her pubes as she slowly lowers herself down.