Paige: From College Girl to Slave-Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige leaves her tongue where it is. I'm sure she has to pay close attention to what she's doing to keep her jaw stretched fully wide and her teeth from touching his cock. In my world, should her teeth touch his shaft, Paige would be immediately spanked.

Paige slowly and steadily begins lifting her head up. As she rises, her lips stay in place snuggling around his cock. Her tongue stays lightly pressed against the underside of his shaft, too. And Paige sucks lightly. She raises her head up until only about half of the fat head of his cock is still inside her mouth. She reverses her stroke smoothly, going back down all the way until her lips touch his pubes and balls again.

Paige flicks her tongue again, teasing his sack for a fraction of a second. It's enough to make Paul snap a sudden and hard shudder against the ropes. And to make him shriek out another very erotically hot cry. She ignores Paul, focusing only on servicing his cock perfectly.

Paul can't do much of anything except to sit there and enjoy Paige's very slutty blow job. He squirms hard, his wiggles growing steadily more frantic with every passing stroke. He moans, deeply, hotly, and very urgently. His body almost thrashes against the bonds, especially his unbound shoulders. Those are all over the place, his hands constantly pulling against the ropes holding his hands behind the table. Even his head thrashes around.

I keep Elise on her knees, making her turn to watch Paige suck her boyfriend's cock. Elise doesn't have very long hair, and it's not that easy to get a good grip on her short locks. I do, using it to pull Elise's head down a bit and put her eyes just above Paul's thigh. From there, Elise's eyes look straight over the top of Paul's near-hairless thigh and straight at his dangling balls. She has a full view of his cock, too. That glistens brightly with a thin film of Paige's saliva on it. Elise gets to watch Paige's lips as they glide casually up and down his steely hardness.

By the time I have Elise's head in place, Paul's sack is already covered with a dense rippling of huge goosebumps, giving it a slightly shriveled look. I make sure she sees Paige's tongue, its tip poking out almost half an inch past her lips, as it licks it way along the underside of his cock and finally teases his balls for the moment while Paige has all of that shaft inside her. I'm sure Elise can see just how much Paul is liking it as well. Paul couldn't hide that no matter how hard he tried.

I hold Elise's head firmly, making her watch for a couple of minutes. By then, her pussy has gotten very wet. Wet enough that I can see the sticky coat of her honey covering everything, even her narrow outer lips. Were her thighs touching her mound, I'm sure Elise's thighs would have their own coat of honey as well. Elise's nipples are rock hard, too, but they've been that way ever since Sophie made her undress at my door!

Keeping hold of Elise's hair, I lead her around, making her walk on her knees until she's directly behind Paige. Paige is still on all fours, her knees and feet spread, as she leisurely sucks on Paul's cock. From behind, Paige's pussy mound, with its "baby-bottom" smooth lips, pokes out towards Elise's eyes.

Paige's widely splayed thighs also stretch her narrow lips apart, baring a wide slice of Paige's pinkness. It lets Elise have a full view of Paige's short inner lips, her throbbing clit standing up at the wrinkle where those lips meet, and, where Paige's fine pink lips gape, a sliver of Paige's pussy. Everything is covered with a thick coat of Paige's honey. Just as everything is so flushed that it looks hot. Even her pussy that's so wet it could almost be dripping.

I give Elise a little swat on her bare bottom. "Isn't baby girl just such a whore!" I saw in a tauntingly sweet voice. "See how much that skanky pussy just loves having your man's cock down its throat?" With the very tip of one of my fingers, I tickle Paige right at the point where her slightly gaping inner lips meet over the bottom of her pussy. Paige shudders hard, goosebumps erupting over her lips and the creases of her thighs. But she doesn't let it distract her from the leisurely blow job she's giving Paul. I take my finger away and see a single hard tremor rack her pussy.

"Since you're such a prissy bitch that you can't manage to please your boyfriend yourself, you should appreciate this little near-virgin baby girl giving him the blow job you can't. You should thank her for taking care of him for you." I shove Elise's head forward, putting Elise's lips squarely atop Paige's pussy. "Eat baby girl's pussy, bitch."

Elise surrounds Paige's protruding clit with her lips and sucks lightly on it. Elise swirls her tongue around Paige's aching nub slowly. With Paige on all fours, and Elise kneeling behind her, it has Elise bending forward a bit to get her lips in place. And that has Elise's nose pressing a fraction of an inch into Paige's slit directly over Paige's pussy.

Paige shudders hard at Elise's first lick. She shivers crisply and constantly as more goosebumps sprout up over her back and bottom. A lick later and I see Paige's toes curl up. I can see her knuckles turning white as her fingers grip against the floor under them. She shivers even harder. Paige's bottom squirms a little despite Paige's best efforts to keep herself still. Elise just lets her head move with Paige's hips.

Paige's squirming has one more side effect. It grinds her pussy against Elise's nose. For Elise that just means she gets a thick coat of honey on her nose that lets her smell Paige's hungry muskiness. For Paige... it's just another teasing torment pushing her close to orgasm.

Obediently Paige continues sucking Paul's cock, trying desperately hard not to let her own building arousal effect anything. She manages for a moment. Then I see Paige's hips starting to thrust backward with enough power that Paige's pussy tries to swallow Elise's nose. I can't resist. "Baby girl!" I snap in a scolding tone, "I can't believe what a complete gutter whore you're being! I mean, really, fucking this bitch's nose? Could you be any skankier?" I swat Paige's bottom with my hand. It does nothing. Paige's hips go right on squirming against Elise's nose.

I let that go on for a few minutes. Long past the time, I can see that Paul is as desperate to cum as Paige is. But like all my subs, he knows better. I remind him "dildo... remember to behave your tiny little pecker and don't you dare dirty up this little baby with your filthy cum!" Paul stutters a less-than-firm "yes, Ma'am." Then I add, "as for you, baby girl, try to be a good little whore. Suck that cock. Make it cum. Show me that you can make this little-dick cum when I want it to... in fact, if it doesn't cum, you'll be sorry!" I giggle, "and if it does cum, you'll be the sorry one, dildo!"

I start counting backward from 100. Paige sucks it as I've taught her to, leisurely and steadily. But I can see the centers of her cheeks pull in just bit more, telling me she's sucking harder. And I can see her tongue tease his balls far more eagerly. Instead of just flicking the tip of it over his sack, she more licks the entire sack and the balls dangling inside it. The front of his sack as well as the backside of it. And I can see the tip of her tongue licking side-to-side along the underside of his shaft as she strokes it. In short, Paige is doing her very best, everything she can think to do, to make Paul unable to resist the urge to climax.

I can't see if Elise licks Paige more enthusiastically or not. It could just be Paul's more desperate squirming and moaning that excites Paige. But I definitely see Paige's shivers grow harder and sweep over her faster. I can see Paige's hips squirming more urgently. As they wiggle backward against Elise's nose, their thrusts grow crisp, almost violently hard. Paige's shoulders shudder. Paige's feet kick lightly down onto the floor, their toes staying curled.

I keep counting slowly, all the way down to zero. Paul lasts, although I'm not quite sure how. I can't imagine he could last more than a couple of more seconds. His body is stiff and trembling hard. Paul near screams moans through tightly clenched teeth. I grab hold of Paige's long hair and sharply jerk her head up until Paul's cock slips from her lips. I hold Paige's head steady for a moment. Paul's cock twitches and jumps for a second then stills somewhat. I push Paige's head until the tip of his cock is a mere inch from Paige's eyes. A small droplet of Paul's cum weeps from the tip of his shaft, clinging to the tiny bit of purple head above his milky white foreskin. After another second a second droplet weeps out, this one falling from his aching shaft and landing on the tip of Paige's nose. Paul moans desperately with frustration as he sits there, so close, and now knowing he's not going to get permission to cum.

As soon as the cock is out of Paige's mouth, Paige moans deep, very hungry, very erotic moans. She stays there on all fours, holding her head up, and shivering hard. Elise stays there, too, eating Paige's pussy.

With a snap of my fingers, Sophie hurries to bring me a stool and my paddle. I've left out the hairbrush, one of the lighter paddles I have, so that's the one Sophie brings me. I take a seat on the stool with Paige's hair still in my hand, it's strands laced through my fingers.

"You lose, baby girl. I guess you're not even much of a whore since you can't make a tiny little pecker cum. Come get your punishment for disappointing me!" I jerk her hair hard, almost snapping her head around, as I pull her roughly around and then over my knees. It does pull her pussy away from Elise. I tell Elise to stay.

I rest the oval blade of the paddle against Paige's firm cheek. "Five spankings, baby girl. Maybe next time I tell you to suck a cock you won't disappoint me by giving me such a feeble attempt! You will behave that naughty bottom of yours for your spanking, I don't care how sloppy wet and horny that skank pit is!" Paige has been spanked here enough to know what's expected of her. She's not to say a word. And her bottom is to stay still on my lap while I spank it.

I lift the paddle up and swat it down with about half strength. As far as paddlings go it's a fairly tame one. Just hard enough to leave an oval-shaped pink blotch stinging her pale globe. Paige gasps as it cracks against her flesh, but that's all she does. I move quickly, not trying to be either gentle or rough with Paige. I push my finger all the way into Paige's pussy. I take the tip of my finger and wiggle it inside Paige for a second. Exactly one second as best I can tell without watching the clock.

Paige cries out a loud, sultry, and very stressed deep moan. Her hips shudder hard. I pull my finger out of Paige's pussy, scolding her "bad girl! I told you to behave that naughty bottom and here you are acting like a complete whore over my knees. I guess we'll start over."

I swat Paige's cheek again, landing the swat square atop the pink blotch of the last one. Paige shrieks out her gasp. I push my finger back into her pussy and wiggle it's pad against her twitching, nervy walls. Paige shivers hard and cries out a very loud, very hungry moan that's deep and girlier than any I've heard from her yet. Her bottom tenses, but she holds it still.

I swat her other cheek. Paige gasps out from the crack of the wood on her bare flesh. I push my finger into her pussy again and wiggle it for a full second. Paige cries out another hot moan as she shivers hard. I slide my finger out of her pussy. Before Paige realizes what I'm going to do, I have the tip of my honey-slickened finger against her asshole. Paige's honey is so slippery that it doesn't take hardly any effort to press my finger all the way into Paige's bottom. I move quickly, pressing the pad of the finger down against the backside of Paige's pussy walls. Holding a firm-but-gentle pressure I move my finger with very short and equally fast strokes as if fucking her bottom with my finger. Paige's asshole instantly tries to grip my finger and hold it in a tight squeeze, but the honey on my finger is too slick for that to work. Paige screams a very desperate erotic moan. Her bottom shivers, it's shivers growing more violent with every wave. Her bottom thrusts up trying to impale itself on my finger.

"Bad girl! Don't you think you're being just the filthiest of gutter whores now baby girl? Like, seriously, I'm ramming my finger up your ass! And here your slutty little butt is trying to fuck my finger! That is like so totally skanky! Even a gutter whore is that slutty! I guess we'll just start over again until you manage to behave like a proper little girl, gutter whore!"

And I do. I start over. By the time Paige has managed to hold her bottom still for five strokes, she's gotten 11 ½ strokes. Strokes that have left her pussy dripping wet, her walls twitching so hard that they're pushing little drops of her honey out. And it leaves her clit throbbing so hard that it looks like it's about to explode. I'm sure Paige is about to explode.

I put Paige off my knees and onto hers. Her bottom glows a light, but angry, shade of red now. It has to be stinging Paige hard, like sitting on a beehive. She doesn't show that. Even kneeling her pussy grinds very slightly against the empty air beneath it.

"Since you're being a total gutter whore of the skankiest kind tonight, baby girl, you won't mind fucking that cock. Now."

"Yes, Ma'am," Paige answers with a slight tremble to her voice. A tremble that says she's only worried about she'll make it through that without cumming herself. She stands and doesn't hesitate to straddle Paul's hips and the chair under them. Paige lowers herself down. His cock clips very easily into her sopping wet ultra-slippery pussy.

Paige starts moving her hips up and down slowly, fucking his cock with the same leisurely attitude and pace that she sucked it with. Paige is careful to take full strokes on his cock, going down until her lips are snug atop Paul's pubes, then rising up until only the exposed half of his bulbous purple head is left inside her tight, hot, wet pussy.

Paul groans deep, manly, and very desperate moans. His hips try reflexively to thrust upward and ram his cock into Paige's pussy. The ropes hold him, binding his hips firmly to the seat and making his cock stay put while it feels only what Paige does to it. His squirms take a mere second or two to grow from desperate to wild, none of which gets more than a hair of movement. And that gets his groans even hotter and more urgent as he tries to sit there and let Paige ride his cock without cumming.

I remind them both of the "contest." Paul is to behave or be paddled. Paige is to be "the slutty gutter whore she's trying to be," and make him cum whether he wants to behave or not. If she doesn't make him misbehave, then she hasn't given that tiny cock her best fucking, and thus will be paddled. Of course, should Paige climax, she'll suffer for that. I don't have to tell her it will be far worse than a paddling.

In half a minute both look like a slutty mess. Paige is all but covered from head to toe in goosebumps. She shivers violently hard and constantly. She moans loudly with her unique throaty-deep-but-uber-girly cries. Her mouth hangs open. Paul fidgets wildly, his hips trying to squirm and his mouth trying to get to Paige's breast and its too-stiff nipple. Paige's honey flows, long ago having covered his shaft and now covering most of his balls and the creases of his thighs as well as hers.

I tell Elise to lie on the floor, on her back, in front of Paul. I grip her hair, tugging it firmly-but-gently, as I order her to slide forward. I pull her head up, putting her lips to the bottom of Paul's dangling balls. "Here's what you are going to do, you useless cum-hungry bitch..." I say quietly, but firmly, to Elise.

A moment later Elise has her head all the way up, Paul's balls now dangling down inside her mouth. She has her lips lightly snug around his sack, her tongue sticking out between his tender skin and her lip to lick the underside of his cock.

And a split second after that, Paige reaches the bottom of her stroke. The bottom of her stroke to where Paige's small inner lips press against Paul's pubes and blossom outward as the very last speck of his cock vanishes into her pussy. There, Paige's lips cover the bit of cock Elise's tongue was licking, leaving Elise's tongue to caress Paige's lips. Paige definitely notices that; she shrieks out a starving-hungry cry as she reverses her stroke, her chest shuddering wildly hard. So hard that her firm little breasts seem to dance in front of Paul's eyes. Then Paige is rising up again, leaving Elise's tongue licking Paige's honey from the base of Paul's cock as Elise sucks his balls.

If there's a man out there that wouldn't be driven crazy by the attention of two women like that, I've yet to meet him. Paul squirms hard and shrieks moans like a girl. His body tenses to steel, his muscles straining to their stiffest.

Paige rhythmically rides his cock.

Elise sucks his balls while teasing his cock, and Paige's pussy, with her tongue. Where I have Elise's head, she has an eyeful of Paige's pussy as Paige fucks her boyfriend. Enough of a view that occasionally a droplet of Paige's hot honey lands on Elise's face.

I have to watch all three of them to make sure they're behaving as I want them to. Both Paige and Paul struggle with every bit of their strength not to climax. Paige struggles just as hard to give Paul's cock a steady, smooth, leisurely fucking that, she hopes, will make him cum anyway. Elise lies there, teasing and sucking. And steadily her pussy gets wetter and wetter. After a couple of minutes, I spread Elise's lips and see her clit swollen and throbbing as well.

I make Paul suffer a full five minutes of Paige's pussy. Five very agonizingly long minutes for the boy who was ready to cum before she even started riding him. But, I never let anything last less than five minutes. After all, I am "testing" Paige's slut skills tonight!

At the five minute mark, I tenderly slip a hand around Paige's bottom, caressing her cheek softly as my hand slides around to her crack. By then she's so lost in the sweet agony of her impending climax that I doubt she notices me. My hand moves very slowly, inching its way around to her crack and stopping only when my fingertip is directly atop Paige's very tightly clenched, but wildly spasming, asshole. Now I move quickly, not caring about Paige's comfort or discomfort, as I shove my finger through Paige's tense asshole. Slipping through I feel her muscle clenched tight, resisting my finger, then squeezing it's hardest around me.

Paige cries out a strained, but not really pained, yelp as my finger thrusts into her backside. My finger slides in as far as it can, curving a little inside her. Using my finger-grip on Paige's bottom, I yank her up fast and hard, pulling her suddenly off Paul's cock.

Paul cries out a long, tormented moan of frustration as his cock twitches hard beneath Paige's still-dripping pussy. For now, I leave Elise where she is, which means leaving Paul's balls in her mouth, teasing him. Paul squirms, more trying to get back to Paige's pussy than from anything else.

"Go on, baby girl..." I use my most taunting, honeyed voice, "go ahead and be the absolute total gutter whore you're dying to be. Give that tiny cock your disgusting bottom."

"Yes, Ma'am," Paige answers in a voice that sounds utterly thrilled and eager to be allowed to offer her butt. I always make my subs learn and practice everything, like anal sex, with a rather generous dildo. Paige learned to anally accept a cock with a dildo that's 9" long and 1 ¾" thick. It's not quite, but close to, double what Paul has to offer. Paige, being such a tiny woman, has always struggled to handle accepting that large of a cock; she's done it, but it's pushed the limits of what she could handle. She's also completely enjoyed the anal sex, at least once she learned to accommodate the cock without it being too uncomfortable to her. I'm sure she's quite eager to find out if Paul's smaller cock will be both easier to accommodate and arouse her just as much.

1...678910...14