Paige: From College Girl to Slave-Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky shakes her head at it, but Paige just grins. And I know Paige heard it. "You're a lifesaver!" Vicky tells me. "OK, now tell me exactly what I have to do for her."

"It's easy. When you get up, wake it up. When you want it to shower, tell it to go wash its butt. When you want it to eat, put food in front of it and tell it to eat. You want to cook, tell it what to go cook. You want it to get dressed, give it clothes and tell it to put them on. You want it naked, tell it to get naked." I grin, "you want it to do something else, just tell it... 'massage me, baby girl, or whatever, baby girl. Baby girl will do whatever it's told to do.

"I get it up when I'm up. Then I supervise its masturbation and send it for a shower. When it's done, if it's clean, I give it clothes on the odd occasion I want it dressed. I've taught it to cook and serve, so feel free to have it cook and serve. And to have it wait on y'all. Might as well get full use of it! I put it to bed when I'm done with it for the day. It sleeps on the floor, no pillows or blankets, or anything a person might get, with its hands cuffed behind its back. If not it tends to get slutty at night.

"Just never ask it anything at all. Don't ask it if it likes fish, if you want fish, tell it to go cook fish and make itself a plate. And eat it. It'll clean its plate, no matter what you give it, so just take care not to give it too much. Don't tell it to get dressed, give it clothes and tell it to put them on. If you want it to take the kids to the park, tell it to take them. If they ask, and you haven't told it to take them, it's not going to. If you want it to feed them lunch, tell it what you want it to feed them, and it will. And it knows to clean up after itself. Don't ask if it's tired, just tell it to go to bed when you're done with it.

I'll send a phone with it. It knows to answer its phone since I have to program it to allow calls from a number before they'll go through. It has plenty of experience in child care, and it will take very good care of the kids. You should know I'd never let anyone near Sophie's family that wouldn't!

"As far as rules, I'll email you the info, but it's pretty straight forward. There is a way it may sit. A way it should stand. Whatever it's told to do, it says 'yes, ma'am' and does it immediately and eagerly. It will always address everyone as Sir or Ma'am. It speaks only when spoken to. It never asks anything except for what it needs to ask to understand the instructions you've given it. And it never helps itself to anything. That's about it. On the off chance that it does anything wrong, don't bother treating it like a person, just turn it over your knees, pull its little panties down, and turn that scrawny bottom red. I don't even care if there's an audience for it. Grab a belt, a hairbrush, a spatula, a paddle, whatever, and blister that bottom good. And be strict in your interpretation of the rules. No leeway."

"I can handle that. I'm sure Mike can as well... uh... speaking of Mike... if he sees her nude..."

"I don't care. I don't care what he does with it."

"Then... I never thought I'd ask this one... what is supervised masturbation?"

"Easy. Baby girl stands with its feet apart. it masturbates, slowly, while someone watches it closely. If it makes noise, it gets a crack across its butt. If it moves, squirms, wiggles around, it gets a crack on its butt. it masturbates for at least five minutes. If it climaxes, it gets three swats to its butt, then it starts over and waits fifteen minutes without climaxing. Sooner or later, it'll wait. Once it's been pleasuring itself for at least five minutes, you tell it to climax and count from three. Before you get to zero, it better have climaxed. Once that's over, send it to the shower. Yeah, I know you probably don't want to see it masturbate, but someone has to supervise it or it will act like a complete gutter whore and wake the kids. If you're uncomfortable doing it, I'll come by and take care of it ."

"I'll get it."

"Or Mike could." I tease with a little giggle in my voice.

"He'd like that too much!" Vicky teases back. But I think she got the hint, that I don't care if Mike does it, or anything else.

I have Sophie pack up a few outfits for Paige. Because of the kids, I don't leash Paige, but I do give Vicky the leash. "baby girl, go with her. Obey her until she brings your worthless butt back. Do not disappoint me, baby girl."

"Yes, Ma'am," Paige answers.

The next evening I get a call from Vicky. She's in love with Paige. Paige took great care of the kids, and her house was clean when she got home. Paige did get "a little eager" masturbating, which I suspected loaning her out might do to her, but behaved. She hasn't earned herself a single spanking yet, either. And she played with kids enough that they love her. She says she asked Paige's name, but all Paige would tell her is that "Miss Rodgers named me baby girl." I laugh, "good girl."

Then Friday morning I get a call from Kim, the neighbor woman Vicky introduced me to. After the little scene, we'd had that night, I left her with my number and a warning of the danger of using it. She apologizes prolifically, telling me that she had an emergency yesterday. Her sister's no good boyfriend had stranded her with no transportation and no money in a bad part of town. She'd called Vicky and Vicky told her it would be fine to leave her kids with "baby girl" for an hour while she went on a rescue mission.

That led to some discussion. Since Kim knows first hand about me, Vicky wasn't shy about letting her know that she borrow Paige from me and that Paige was my "toy." Vicky told her that she planned to return Paige to me this evening, and if she needed her again, she'd ask if she could borrow her again Monday, which she's fairly confident she won't need to do. Kim tells me that it's her anniversary and asks if she could "rent" Paige to watch her kids while she surprised her husband with an evening out.

I tell her she can borrow Paige, rent-free since Paige is worthless. Just call me when they're home, I'll be out late and will pick her up. Kim is definitely happy and tells me she'll get Paige from Vicky once Vicky's done with her this evening. I'm agreeable.

Kim barely knows me. If she knew me better, she'd know that when I'm agreeable, that's a sign of trouble. Maybe she'll figure it out. I did warn her about using my phone number.

It's late, around eleven when Kim calls me that they're back home and done with Paige. I tell her I'll be there shortly. It might be halfway across the county from here, but it's a fast trip. Interstate highways the entire trip. 25 minutes later, with Sophie standing beside me, I'm knocking on Kim's door.

David, her husband answers it. He invites us in. I see Paige sitting politely and waiting on the sofa, her bag at her feet. I don't see Kim. I assume she'll be out in a minute. I ask David if "baby girl" behaved her naughty butt for them. He assures me that his kids look to be fine, and the house does as well. He's quite happy with her babysitting ability.

In a couple of minutes, Kim comes out wearing a very modest terry robe. Knowing it's their anniversary, I wonder what she has on underneath it. I don't know her too well, but I remember that she's fairly modest. Still, I doubt whatever is under that robe is appropriate for all audiences. I grin.

I remember everything about the session I have, even the impromptu tame ones like I did for Kim and David. It was slightly amusing for me, too. I remember that Kim fantasizes about being fought over, and afterward being taken. Not being wooed or won over, just taken by gentle force. When she called me, the perfect anniversary present for these two popped into my mind. Definitely for David, and if I'm right, Kim will enjoy it just as much.

"baby girl, dance," I say firmly, but not raising my voice. More as if it's just normal conversation.

Immediately Paige is up on her feet. She dances to imagined music, her body flowing sinuously. And seductively. But also leisurely, not hurrying, just undulating with pure sexuality. She strokes her hands over her body erotically, shamelessly touching all of herself through her clothes.

It's a slightly odd, unexpected, mien for her. She looks younger than she is, and I'm only 2 years older than she is. To this couple, she has to look even younger. Plus, the outfits I have for her fall into two categories: schoolgirl or street corner whore. All of the ones I sent with her fall into the schoolgirl category. Not like private school uniforms, but the clothes a high school girl would typically wear. At least a fashionable one. Tonight Paige is wearing faded jeans, cut very low on her hips, snug on her bottom, but with loose legs to them. Over that she has a cream-colored cotton blouse, worn open, that hangs down to her waist; it's just long enough to touch the waistband of her jeans, but short enough that it reveals a few flashes of bare skin as she moves. Under that is a pastel green, lacy stretchy top with spaghetti straps. She has a couple of colorful plastic bracelets on her wrist, all support some worthy cause, and a green clip in her hair. It makes her look a year or two younger than she does naked. If I had to guess, seeing her like that for the first time, I'd guess she was 15, even though she's 18.

It's also the perfect look for a babysitter. After all, how many countless babysitters are high school girls? More so girls too young to get an ordinary job. And that's what someone would think Paige is if this was how they first saw her.

Except now she's behaving like a 25-year-old stripper and a well-experienced one at that. It's the benefit of all the training I arranged for her. Who'd expect a schoolgirl to act like a complete whore? Talk about contrasts!

Mike's eyes about pop out of his head. I can see it on his face that he's shocked. He expected Paige to babysit for them, nothing more. But I can also see, despite their wideness, his eyes follow Paige's pert, small, breasts as they move with her body. Men!

Kim looks as horrified as she does shocked. She definitely didn't expect anything but babysitting. I doubt she expected to ever have a second session with me. She certainly didn't ask for one when she called me. But I did warn her to be very careful using my phone number. She could have easily has Vicky call me and ask to loan out Paige. I wonder if she called me herself with some subconscious desire for a session she doesn't dare ask for.

After a second Mike stutters and hesitantly asks me "how old is that girl?"

I giggle "eleven weeks. That's how long I've owned it, so that's how old it is." such a non-answer, isn't it? I snap my fingers, "strip, baby girl."

With a wide smirk on her face, Paige's blouse falls to the floor. It leaves her bare from her breasts up. She continues dancing to the imagined music. Without missing a beat, her body flowing continuously, her hands slowly inch the stretchy top up her stomach. It takes her close to half a minute to get its bottom hem up to her bra.

Mike watches rapt as Paige's hands slide the top up to bare a pastel green bra with very lacy and equally minimalist cups. Even with her small breasts, the bra manages to bare half of her mounds into cleavage.

"What are you doing?" Kim finally balks, "enough. That little girl shouldn't be doing that!" It sounds to me like she believes it, too.

I very lightly slap Kim's face. Just enough for the slap to ring out and leave a barely visible handprint on her cheek. "Bad girl! Don't make me put you over my knees on your anniversary!" I warn her firmly.

Paige's top falls to the floor. Her hands spend a minute caressing over her little boobs as she wiggles her chest in front of Mike's eyes. Then her hands unclip the clasp in the bra's front. Mike doesn't notice her doing that, at least not until the cups fall free and bare her pointy mounds and stiff nipples. That he notices. Whatever wideness his eyes lost comes back in an instant.

Paige uses her fingers to tease her breasts. At first, she caresses them while her hips flow from side to side. Then she pinches her mounds at the base of her nipple, poking her wide, rounded nubs up a little more prominently. She gives those a slow stroke, too.

A minute later, as Paige slowly turns while seductively undulating her hips, and with her side to Mike, Paige's jeans fall to the floor. She finishes her turn and kicks them away to the side, leaving her in nothing but the bracelets and a pair of slutty green panties.

Now Paige takes her time. She turns slowly, letting Mike have a good view of her panty-clad bottom. Her panties are small enough that at least of her globes are bare. He stares at her small, rounded, firm bottom until she turns around. In front, her panties have an all-lace triangle of green that doesn't look to be any larger than a Doritos chip. Plenty small enough for him to see than Paige's pubes are shaven silky smooth.

Paige turns again, pulling her panties down for an instant to flash her bottom to Mike. Then they're up again as she turns back to him. Then she turns again, this time bending over with her feet wide apart. She pokes her pussy mound, covered only with the thin crotch of her panties, back towards Mike. She wiggles it fluidly for a couple of seconds, then stands up again. It's enough for him to see the outside edges of her long flat lips. But not to see the wide gash between her lips or the pink-purple edges of her inner lips poking out between them. She wiggles her bottom again, then turns a little faster. By the time she's facing Mike again, her panties are around her ankles. She steps out of them, then kicks them up with one foot. Her aim is perfect. She drops her panties on Mike's crotch almost as if they're a present.

Paige continues dancing seductively now that she's nude. She won't stop until I tell her to. And now that she's naked, she's definitely got Mike's full attention.

She's got Kim's full attention as well. Only Kim looks more angry than rapt with Paige's display. Kim glares hard at Paige.

I turn to Kim. "Join baby girl."

"WHAT?" Kim balks. She hesitates a second before adding, "there's no way I'm doing... anything... with a girl!"

I don't hesitate. I grab the back of her robe with one hand and jerk it up fast. Her bottom hem flies up to Kim's waist. I catch a glimpse of black lace on her bottom as I crack the tip of my crop across her soft globes before her robe can fall back down.

Kim shrieks out as the crop lands on her bottom. She stiffens hard as shock sweeps her face.

"I said join baby girl. Now." I repeat firmly.

"No!" Kim's voice is more pleading and desperate than firm. "I couldn't... with a--"

That's all she gets out before I'm landing another, and harder, stroke of my crop across her waiting cheeks. She yelps and flinches. Then after a second, she takes a very reluctant step forward. She takes baby steps.

I wave to Paige. Kim has time to take three of her baby steps, crossing less than half the distance to where Paige is before Paige reaches out and grabs Kim's robe by its belt. Paige pulls hard. She keeps dancing, too, her body going into a twirl that puts her bottom toward Mike. Paige releases Kim's robe as Kim starts stumbling forward quickly.

Paige catches Kim, pull her around to stand facing Mike. With herself between the couple, Paige lowers her bottom to Mike's crotch. She strokes her bottom up and down lightly over the swollen bulge of Mike's cock. She grins at Kim, who just stands there staring at Paige and trembling lightly.

Paige raises up after a few seconds of Mike's sweet purring lets her know that he's feeling her bottom. As she rises, Paige's hands find the folds of Kim's robe. Her hands glide tenderly over Kim's sides as she parts the robe. As Paige reaches full standing, She pushes Kim's robe off her shoulders. The robe falls to the floor around Kim's feet.

Kim stands frozen. Her face scrunches up as she trembles slightly. She stands there in just her bra and panties, too. Those are a sexy set, something she clearly saves for special occasions. They're black and white, made of silk and lace in a slutty parody of a French maid's uniform. I have little doubt that Mike likes the way they look on Kim.

While Kim stands stunned, Paige's hands caress down Kim's arms, from her shoulders to just above her elbows. Paige's hands turn and glide just as seductively around Kim's back until they find the clasp of Kim's bra. Paige spreads her feet, her body still flowing with the silent music, as she pokes her pussy and bottom out before Mike's eyes. As Paige's bottom circles around with smooth movements, Paige's hands release the clasp on Kim's bra.

Paige leans forward a bit more, putting her teeth to the place between Kim's ample breasts. Paige bites the fabric between its cups. She smoothly drops to her knees taking the bra with her. The bra slips down, baring Kim's 38-DDD breasts. Kim's mounds are just too big to be firm and perky like Paige's. But they're still attractive, hanging down gently against Kim's chest, topped with wide and prominent nipples standing up fully from equally wide rings of the same light pink hue. Kim still trembles uncomfortably. The tiny motions make her soft mounds jiggle slightly. Atop her ample mounds, the slight movement is enough to make her nipples virtually dance around even as Kim stands still.

Paige slides her hands to Kim's mounds. Gently, Paige's hands wrap around the base of Kim's spongy mounds. She gives each mound a gentle squeeze as she lifts the up, maximizing their length and poking their hard nipples straight out.

Paige lowers her lips to the closer of Kim's mounds. She stops with her lips a hair away from the hard nub. She opens her mouth wide, sticks her tongue out, and lies its tip against the nipple.

Kim shivers hard. She blurts out an urgent squeal: "please! Don't make me do it with a girl!"

Paige slowly swirls her tongue around the nub. Kim shudders. Paige clamps the nub lightly between her teeth. Paige pokes her bottom out to Mike and wiggles it as she swirls her tongue around the nipple a couple of more times.

Kim breathes out a long, squeaking-squealing purr. Her eyes close softly as her face scrunches up.

Paige moves to Kim's other breast and repeats. Kim repeats her sultry purr as she shirks back from Paige's touch.

Paige ignores everything but me and my instructions. Her hands slide back down Kim's sides slowly and tenderly. While her hands are moving, Paige takes the opportunity to give each nipple another brief nibble. Which gets another shivering purr from Kim.

Paige's hands find the thin lace straps of Kim's panties at her hip bones. Suddenly Kim's panties are around her thighs, leaving her shaven pubes bare. Kim squeals a panicked "please!" as Paige steps off to the side to give Mike a view of Kim.

Paige drops to her knees in front of Kim but slightly off to the side of Kim's pubes. Paige's hands caress their way around to Kim's globes. With a good handful, Paige gives Kim's cheeks a long squeeze. She puts her lips to Kim's bare pubes, just above the top of Kim's slit, and plants a fleeting kiss there. Paige lifts her bottom up, poking it out toward Mike with her thighs wide, letting him see her sloppy wet mound and her taut bottom.

Paige puts her mouth to the center of the waistband of Kim's panties. It has Paige's nose just below Kim's now nearly dripping wet slit. Paige playfully shakes her head, it's little wiggles pulling Kim's panties around and down just a little more. Paige releases her bite on the panties. While Kim stands frozen in place, Paige moves like lightning. She puts her tongue to Kim's slit and then slowly licks a line over Kim's wide gash, pressing her tongue gently against the pinkness between Kim's lips.