Paige Turner - Origins (Regular)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Glory exclaims astonished. She give birth at St. Michaels too?"

"She did." Duncan nods.

"We might have been there at the same time. Do you remember what time?"

"It was six fifteen am."

"Holy shit! Paige was born at six fourteen am."

"That seals it. We've got to get our families together."

"Agreed."

"Hey, Glow, thanks for agreeing to help me. Words cannot express my gratitude properly!" He says relieved. "Oh sorry, is it all right I called you Glow? I should have asked first. It's just that you always seem to be glowing." He shrugs.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure we can think of a proper way for you to thank me later." She winks at him suggestively. "Jerrod calls me Glow sometimes too." She pauses thoughtfully. "I don't think just giving you my dress size and pointing you to a shop is enough." She winks again. "I'ma take you to the most outstanding boutique I know of after work. It'll be the perfect spot to buy our Brenda that hot new dress."

"Well, you can't beat that with a stick now can you!?" Duncan laughs. "Thank you very much Glow. I'm so glad I did decided to talk to you about this."

"Me too, babe." Glory smiles.

Later that day the pair arrived at the boutique Glory spoke of and Duncan sighs.

"I can't thank you enough for bringing me here, Glow! Even with your dress size I'd have been hopelessly lost here."

"You're very welcome. I'm happy to help. I'm honestly excited to see Brenda in this dress." She giggles. "I've only seen her at work once or twice because I'm not usually around during conjugal hours but it was enough for me know how gorgeous she is. I can imagine her at Yvette's already!

The boutique lady startles them as she suddenly appears from the back of the store with a very energetic introduction.

"Hello! My name's Monica! How can I help the lovely couple this evening!"

"We're in need of a hot new dress for opening night at Yvette's." Glory says not giving Duncan a change to correct her.

"Oh, that's so exciting, we'll be able to help you no problem! If you'll come this way please we have a fancy new high-tech body scanner that will tell us exactly what size you need and then using the computer we can work out any design you're interested in."

She leads them to a small room which looks like a standard fitting area, complete with three full-length screens that immediately reflect Glory as she steps onto the raised platform Monica motions her to.

"If you will stand in the middle of the platform, miss," She pauses, "The scanner works best if the model removes their clothing, though you may keep your undergarments."

Duncan starts to speak up when Glory interrupts him again.

"Oh. Well." She smirks and furrows her eyebrows, "Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately," she says with a mischievous grin, "I'm not wearing any undergarments." She begins to undress.

"That's very fortunate! The scanner will be able to provide the most accurate measurements that way!" Monica replies.

"I should probably step out," Duncan turns to leave but Glory interrupts him.

"Nonsense, Mister! You stay right there and pay attention."

She winks at him as she shrugs off the last or her clothing and throws it to him. He catches them despite his eyes being glued to the now fully nude and exquisite beauty that is Glory. She considers Monica a moment.

"He's nervous because this is his first time seeing me naked."

"Oh, I think I'm starting to see things more clearly now." Monica blushes a bit as she turns on the scanner. In no time Glory's complete measurements pop up onto the screens around her image. "Do we have any style preferences? I can also let the computer dress your image in random party dresses if you aren't sure."

Duncan, slightly dumbfounded, stares blankly at Glory's images on the screens.

"Well Duncan?" Glory breaks him from his reverie. "We're gonna need a little input here, darlin'. Didn't you say Brenda is a little more busty than me?"

"Okay!" Monica giggles. "I now totally get that we're working on a dress for another woman. I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering you're going to Yvette's on opening night." She grins broadly at Duncan and Glory.

"Ah. Yes, the dress is for my wife." Clearly getting over himself now he considers Glory more closely. "Umm, I swear your body is almost a perfect match for Brenda, Glow." He sheepishly bobs his head. "Though Brenda has a bit more on top for sure."

"I can take care of that!" Monica chimes in cheerily. "Just say when."

The breasts of Glory's on screen images begin to grow.

"Right there! That's perfect" Duncan exclaims. "It's like looking at my wife's body with a different head on top. A very beautiful head mind you. But I think we've got it now, yeah? You can go ahead and get dressed now, Glow."

Glory scoffs, "I'll make that decision, thank you very much!" She says playfully, "If you're worried about Jerrod he's going to love hearing all about this. He loves when I make guys squirm."

"Oh, does he now?" Duncan says nodding. "I was certain you're the one whose been enjoying my squirming." He pauses a moment, serious now. "He won't feel disrespected at all? I'm a stranger to him and here you are baring it all to me."

"Not at all. We've long had an understanding. We're not going to drop what's going down right in the middle of it just to fill each other in. Talk about a mood killer! Besides, we're not really doing anything, are we?"

"Very true. Brenda and I have the same understanding. It makes no sense to be going hot and heavy and then put on the breaks to make a phone call. Either do that before or wait 'til there's something to tell!" He laughs.

Over the next hour they apply several dress designs over Glory's images until they finally decide on a very slinky strapless dress.

"This is one of Mr. Stellan's newer designs. He'll be over the moon to hear it'll be worn at Yvette's on opening night." Monica says. "Are there any color preferences?"

"Oh yes, Brenda's favorite color is purple," he pauses thoughtfully, "so purple with black accents, I think."

Monica makes a few adjustments, and the dress' images turn purple with black accents. Just then a new voice breaks into the conversation.

"Pardon the intrusion please?"

As Mr. Stellan steps into the fiting room, Glory makes no move to cover up, but Duncan steps between her and the newcomer.

"I've been listening from the outside and Monica is correct. I'm quite happy this piece will be on display at Yvette's on opening night." He turns to Monica, "Please save the file and send it to all of my devices, I'll be working on this one myself."

"Yes sir, right away sir."

"Am I to understand the purple dress is for your wife, sir?" He offers his hand to Duncan.

"Yes sir, it's our fourth wedding anniversary and I wanted to do something special."

For the first time since he entered the room Mr. Stellan regards Glory but when his eyes move over her it's not a hungry gaze devouring her nudity but cool and calculating instead. Then he looks directly into her eyes.

"What about you my dear? Are you not in need a of a new dress as well?"

"I'm just here to help my new friend do something really nice for his wife." Glory Shrugs

"How very kind of you." He pauses and takes in her full form once again. "It would be an absolute shame if I let such kindness go un-rewarded. Especially when that kindness comes from such a beautiful woman. I would be willing to make a second dress of the same design for you free of charge, especially if you are also going to be attending Yvette's on opening night."

"My husband and I already have reservations." Glory replies.

"That settles it then!" He beams, "Please tell Monica your choice of color and I will get to work so both dresses will be ready on time! Please make sure you select the proper shoes to go with these dresses. And don't worry about the costs. My dresses on two such beauties? Couldn't ask for better advertising!"

"Okay then," she turns to Monica, "Make mine emerald green with black accents."

"Excellent! Thank you for allowing me to serve you both!" He bows to Duncan and Glory. "I look forward to seeing you at Yvette's on opening night!"

As they leave the boutique Glory calls out to Duncan before getting into her car.

"Hey Duncan? Would you maybe be interested in following me home?"

"I mean," He winks at her, "What've you got in mind?"

She cocks her head at an angle and shrugs with one shoulder.

"Well, after having your eyes all over me for the last hour I'm so horny I don't think only getting fucked by my husband is going to be enough!" She laughs, earning the stares of a few bystanders lucky enough to be within ear shot.

"Not gonna lie, I've kind of been hoping we could hook up since I started escorting you at work." He waves his phone in the air. "I'll shoot Brenda a quick text and tell her I'll have a story for her when I get home. She'll enjoy that."

Duncan follows Glory to her home and when they arrive Jerrod is in the front yard playing with the Turner children, three-year-old Darren, and six-month-old Paige. Glory pulls into the driveway and Duncan parks in front of their house at the curb.

"Hey Jer, remember that new CO I told you they assigned to escort me during my rounds?" She waves to Duncan, "Meet Duncan!"

Jerrod shifts his daughter to his left arm and walks forward to meet Duncan halfway up the lawn. Duncan notes that Jerrod seems at least 10 years older than Glory, perhaps more.

"Nice to meet you, Duncan! Glory can't seem to get you out of her head." Still holding Duncan's hand in a firm grip, he turns to Glory, "You weren't wrong, baby, he's definitely a very handsome, mountain of a man." Duncan feels Jerrod tickling the palm of his hand with a finger. "You gonna fill me in, what's going on here?"

"Well, I just helped my protector procure a hot new dress for his wife so they can celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary on opening night at Yvette's." She smiles as she steps up and takes baby Paige from him.

Jerrod squeezes Duncan's hand a bit adding his left hand on top of Duncan's.

"Is that so! She's been wondering if she could interest you and your wife in a little extramarital adventure and here you're already one of us! Just outstanding!" He beams with a bright smile. Duncan makes no move to free his hand from Jerrod's grip before he speaks.

"It's always really great to meet like-minded people, exciting even." He squeezes Jerrod's hand back. "I take it you're a switch hitter, Jerrod?"

"I am very much bi-sexual. Life's a buffet and I'm hungry!" He laughs and regards Duncan for a moment, "How about you?"

"I'm flexible." He says with a wink, "I don't find men sexually attractive on their own but I don't mind being approached or flirted with and under the right circumstances I'm okay with pretty much anything."


Paige Turner - Origins - Meet the Families - Pt2 (Regular)

"Great! I'm so glad you're getting along, guys." Glory says, "Shall we go inside and make ourselves more comfortable? I've already called Mom; she'll be here shortly to take the kids."

"You don't waste any time do ya, Glow?" Duncan chuckles

"I certainly do not, Duncan! Not when the alternative means missing out on being well and truly fucked by not one but two very hot slabs of men."

Duncan's face twists into an amused smirk.

"Slabs of men, are we? He casts a sidelong gaze in Glory's direction. "I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've ever been referred to as a cut of meat."

"Not just any cut of meat, sir," Glory shakes her head, "A prime choice cut of meat!"

"Mom's going to be jealous as fuck you know that right Glow?" Jerrod scoffs.

"She'll be fine." She lays a hand on Duncan's arm, "You're about to meet our mom, Duncan. Just so you know, you're her type so she will be very aggressive, okay?"

"Anyone with a pulse is mom's type, Glow!" Jerrod winks at Duncan, "Mom's been living the lifestyle since well before Glory was born and she's still very active."

"Hey, if you haven't guessed it already, I'm down to party with a MILF or two. Brenda and I could tell you some stories for sure! And hey, if you think it'll avoid a little tension I could take care of her first and join you after." Duncan grins.

"Great answer!" Jerrod Beams. "I think we're going to be great friends!" He turns to Glory. "You've got the magic eye, Glow! I like this one very much!" He winks. "Can't wait to meet your wife Duncan!"

They laugh as they approach the entrance to the house and Duncan takes a moment to shoot Brenda another text.

"You're gonna love these two SO MUCH! Jerrod's a little older than us so you'll be able to scratch that daddy itch you get so often and Glory could literally be your sister! They even have a daughter the same age as Janie. You and Glory were literally giving birth at the same time though Paige's time of birth is officially one minute earlier than Janie. I'm prolly gonna be staying the night so I'll tell you all about them tomorrow night."

"Dang!" Brenda texts back. "You know what? Fuck it! I'ma ask my parents to take Janie. Text me their address in case they say yes and I'll be there in a flash! So excited to meet them now."

"Hey guys!" Duncan calls. "I just texted Brenda about you and she's calling her parents to see if they can take Janie. Is it all right if I send her your address in case they say yes?"

"Hell yes!" Jerrod and Glory exclaim in unison.

"The more the merrier," Glory laughs.

Duncan sends the address and finally enters the Turner residence. The front door opens into a small antechamber with a full-length mirror mounted on the wall directly opposite the door. There were coat hooks, shoe racks and entry ways to living room on either side of the wall. He determines this type of entry way would serve to block the view of the interior from the front door. It wouldn't do much to dampen any sound coming from within but that was no bother. He figures that just makes things more interesting. He opts to go through the right entryway into the open living room that had a cozy twenty-five-foot diameter circular entertainment area with a sunken floor situated just the other side of the interior wall of the antechamber. He continues around the edge of the sunken area to a short stairway which allows access to it. The stairway splits a comfortable looking custom sofa built into the edges of the circular area down the middle directly opposite a very nice entertainment center which dominates the interior wall of the antechamber. The two sections of the sofa are covered in a deep burgundy upholstery and stretch all the way around the edges right up to the entertainment center. He stops here to admire the place and he can't help thinking how perfectly suited to the lifestyle this room appears to be.

"You guys! This place is absolutely amazing! It's just perfect!" he beams.

"Thank you, Duncan!" The couple mew in unison. Everyone laughs.

"Make yourself at home, babe!" Glory says waving for him to take a seat.

He descends the stairs onto the sunken floor and notes the large circular ottoman at the center of this den of pleasure which perfectly matches the sofa. It looks as though it could accommodate several people and would make a great stage in the event someone wanted to put on a show. Stepping off the stairs he finds the floor is a thick padded rubber similar to what you would find at the gym but with a red and grey marbled pattern. He concludes it'll be easy on any part of the body that might come in contact with it and is probably even easier to clean up after a party. He sits down on the sofa right next to the stairway making himself comfortable as he continues to survey the room. The entertainment center included a large curved smart screen and a high-end sound system. He notes speakers strategically mounted around the room indicating that the place is wired for sound. The flooring throughout the living room is a dark redwood and the walls are painted a nice shade of grey with off-white trim. He instantly feels right at home here and he smiles at his good fortune.

"Life can't get much better than this." he muses.

Meanwhile Brenda is on the phone with her mother.

"Hello Mom, how are you guys doing?"

"We're doing well, dear. How are you?"

"We're doing alright. Which is actually the reason for my call. Duncan connected with a new friend at work, and I was hoping to be able to go meet up with them at their place. Do you think you and dad could watch Janie for us tonight? Duncan's already hanging out with them and they sound exactly like our type of people. They even have a little girl who was born just one minute before Janie! We were giving birth in the same hospital at the same time! I'm so excited to meet them mom!" She finishes excitedly.

"Of course, dear! Go ahead and bring Janie girl over and go have fun! You're still young and you deserve to live life to the fullest. You know we're always happy to see our granddaughter."

"Thank you so much, mom! Love you lots, see you soon."

She hangs up with her mother and quickly texts Duncan the good news.

"Great news honey, I'm taking Janie over to my parent's then I'm headed straight there. I'll understand if you start without me just do me one favor okay? Go a little easy on Glory's pussy will you? Your cock might be a bit intimidating until she gets used to it."

Duncan replies with a thumb's up emoji, a winky face and a glowing red heart. He puts his phone away just as Glory's mom calls out from the front door.

"Hellooooo," She pauses and then in a shifty, creepy, witchy kind of voice she continues, "I'm here for the children!" She cackles and Darren runs down the hall into his room, laughing and screaming in mock terror.

"We're in here mamma, come meet a new friend!" Glory winks at Duncan as he gets to his feet and climbs the stairs.

"Oh boy! Here it comes!" Jerrod nearly squeals with delight.

As Sandra enters the room she immediately starts checking Duncan out from head to foot. He walks towards her around the edge of the sunken area while Glory approaches from the hallway Darren ran down carrying Paige in her arms with a baby bag dangling from her shoulder. Darren was busy peaking his head out of his doorway, looking to see if Gran-Gran was coming for him or not. He squeals gleefully when she shoots him squinty eyed glare. Duncan offers her his hand and she gives hers to him palm down. He takes her hand in both of his bringing it to his lips and lightly kissing her middle knuckle. He can't help but notice where Glory gets her looks. This woman is stunning, even dressed comfortably in t-shirt and sweatpants, ready to spend time with her grandchildren. He wouldn't have guessed her much more than Glory's older sister let alone her mother.

"Very nice to meet you ma'am. I'm Duncan. I work with Glory at the prison."

Sandra regards him during his introduction and suddenly steps closer to him reaching up to lay her other hand on his muscular chest. She lightly squeezes and sighs before turning to Jerrod and Glory, feigning dejection.

"So, I get to watch the kids while you two get to climb this mountain?!"

Duncan doesn't give them a chance to answer.

"They said you might be a bit jealous but tey didn't tell me how beautiful you are. I see where Glory gets her looks and I hope she fully shows her appreciation! I'm very tempted to ditch these two with the kids and accompany you instead!" He cocks one eye suggestively.

"He's got game, Babs, that's for sure, let's see can he walk the walk to back up that talk."

She presses herself against Duncan tilting her head upwards, slightly parting her lips as she wraps her arms and one leg around him. He happily obliges and she gasps as he easily lifts her slight frame off the floor to bring their lips together. She wraps both legs around Duncan's hips, grinding herself into him. Their kiss is electric. All tongues and saliva. Jerrod and Glory watch the spectacle with bemused facination until Duncan lowers their mother to her feet again, still swooning. Leaning into him she peers up into his eyes keeping her arms wrapped around his waist and she breathlessly exclaims.