Paige's Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
Paige discovers she enjoys watching and being watched.
1.7k words
4.34
21.7k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As upperclassmen with good grades Blake and I both were rewarded with private rooms starting our Junior year of undergrad. The room across the hall opened up so I took it and let Blake keep our old room. Being newly single Blake made his room party central for all pre-party activities before going out. Paige and I spent most of our weekend nights in Blake's room playing drinking games, listening to music, and having a good time with our friends. We weren't big on the bar scene so most nights we would head back to our room for a movie and playtime when the crew left for the bar.

One Friday night the group decided to go to a local dance club so we decided to join them. It was a huge place that basically had four different clubs under one roof. The clubs played different music making it easy to jump from country dancing to Top 40 to hip hop, etc. Our group started off together but as the night progressed Paige and I split off and hit the dance floors on our own. We spent some time two stepping in the country dance club and eventually made our way back to the main club. As we surveyed the club for our friends we saw Blake out on the dance floor with a girl that Paige recognized from campus. She was a senior that Paige had taken a number of education classes with and they had done a couple of teacher observations together recently.

Paige and I grabbed a drink and turned back to watch the dance floor activities. Paige almost dropped her drink when her eyes caught her classmate, Lindsay, turned away from Blake grinding her ass against him while her hands were over her head and reaching back behind his neck. The arch in her back accentuated her body and provided excellent view of the outline of her large breasts through her dress. Her hair was pulled to the opposite side and we watched as Blake kissed her neck while they moved in unison to the music. The dance floor was filled with people but both of us couldn't take our eyes off them.

We finished our drinks and as we headed back to grab another Paige whispered in my ear that she was getting really turned on and hoped I was about ready to take her home and let her show me. We agreed to one more drink before heading back. We made our way back to our viewing spot and watched as Blake now had his hands all over Lindsay. His left hand was on her thigh and rubbing very close to her pussy while his right hand ran up her stomach and cupped her breast. Lindsay didn't object but instead reached her hand behind her back and down between them to feel his cock through his pants. We watched as they continued through the song and then started to walk toward the bar.

Paige grabbed me by the arm and quickly pulled me toward the exit. Confused I asked her why she was in such a hurry to leave without at least saying goodbye to our friends.

"I have class on Monday with that girl who is about to fuck your best friend on the dance floor! I doubt she wants to know that I've been watching her. Plus I'm sure it would kill Blake's chances to get laid tonight."

I couldn't argue with her logic and knew Blake would appreciate her looking out for his pleasure. We got to the car and I had barely driven out of the parking lot before Paige had her hands in my pants pulling out my cock. She stroked it to full attention and I could barely focus on the road.

"I can tell you liked watching the show. Lindsay is pretty hot isn't she? I had no idea she was that wild."

Before I could muster an answer she quickly dropped her head into my lap and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked and spit on my cock with lust and excitement. I glanced over and saw her dress hiked up over her hips and her other hand down her g-string panties. I watched as she fingered herself and felt the intensity of my blow job ramp up even more. Without warning she took her mouth off my cock as she moved her fingers to her clit and approached climax.

"Oh fuck...I'm so turned on...I need to cum...Oh god."

We were lost in the moment and both realizing how much the other enjoyed watching another couple play. I instinctively gave her words of encouragement.

"Imagine Lindsay's mouth wrapped around Blake's big cock. How excited she will be knowing he's going to fuck her with it. Think about if it were you."

Her moans became loader and her breathing intensified so I continued.

"How good would it feel to have him stretch your pussy with that cock? Tell me how much you want to feel his cock inside you."

"Oh God yes...His cock is so big...I would love to feel it inside me."

I couldn't believe how excited she was and watched as she brought herself close to orgasm a couple times and then backed off to extend her pleasure. I pressed on seeing how excited she was.

"I'd love to watch you fuck him. See you on top of him grinding on his cock while he kisses you. I want you to cum on his cock and scream his name."

This proved to be too much for her to hold back and she immediately screamed out as she clutched onto my thighs with her head in my lap.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCKKKKK...YEESS BLAKE...OHHHH"

She collapsed in my lap drained from her orgasm as I made the final turn into the parking lot of my fraternity house. We quickly collected ourselves as I parked and we made our way through the front doors and down the halls with our faces flushed from the car ride excitement.

We settle in on the couch and made out slowly at first both not sure how the other felt about our dirty talk exchange. She broke the tension by whispering in my ear and thanking me for helping her to one of her most intense orgasms ever.

"I hope you don't mind that I got so crazy thinking about Blake and his big cock. Ever since we saw him fuck Emily that night and I saw how big his cock I can't help but get excited thinking about it when I see him. Just tell me if that makes you jealous or mad and I won't ever mention it again."

Hearing her talk about that night and how she gets excited thinking about Blake's cock gave me a hint of jealous feeling but also an extreme rush of excitement as I felt my cock immediately get as hard as I ever remember. Paige ran her hand up my thigh and found how hard I was. Taking it as a sign that I wasn't mad she continued.

"If your cock is any indication I would say you enjoy me thinking about another cock almost as much as I do. I'd love to tease you and make you watch Blake eat my pussy before he bends me over and sticks his big cock deep inside me."

My state of arousal hit the roof and I laid her back on the couch, pulled her panties to the slide and swirled my tongue around her aroused clit. I slipped two fingers inside her while I continued to tease her clit with my tongue. She was wetter than I had ever felt and I knew that she was extremely turned on and enjoying this new twist to our sexual adventures. I heard her moans get louder and I felt her muscles tighten as I brought her close to another climax. Just before she hit orgasm I stopped what I was doing and told her to get on all fours so I could fuck her the way we watched Blake fuck Emily.

As she turned over and got ready I pulled my pants down and took my cock in my hand ready to fuck her. I pressed the head of my cock into her pussy and slipped in easily with all of the lubrication from her excitement. Her pussy was tight but so wet allowing me to slide deep inside with ease. I reached around and grabbed her tits while I fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh yes...show me how much you want it...Fuck me harder...I'm so close...Cum with me...OHHHHHHHHHH"

Her legs tensed as she went over the edge into a loud screaming orgasm. Her pussy tightened around my cock sending shockwaves through me and immediately causing me to make one last thrust and cum deep inside her while she was in mid orgasm. As I pulled out my eyes glanced up and I saw movement outside of our window. The blinds were shut but there were small gaps on each side. In our state of excitement we hadn't turned off the lights and I immediately knew someone had been watching us.

I was afraid to tell Paige that I thought someone watched us have sex for fear that she would be embarrassed and never come back to the fraternity house. However to my astonishment once we got dressed and sat back on the couch to watch a post sex movie she leaned in close to me and whispered.

"Do you think they enjoyed the show? I have to admit it was really a turn on knowing your friends were watching me get fucked like that. Who do you think it was watching?"

I looked over at her and she gave me a big smile. My conservative girlfriend that was studying to be a school teacher had just informed me that she knew we were being watched and that she put on a show for whoever was watching. We settled back in and watched the movie but the whole time I replayed the activities of the night in my head. That all ended abruptly though when we heard the door across the hall from us open and a girls laugh that we assumed was Lindsay before the door shut behind them.