Painful Past

Story Info
Will she make it out the Demons lair or?
847 words
3
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blood splattered on the walls. Yovanna couldn't see much as her body shuddered with disgust. She felt sick to her stomach from witnessing what she had just seen. Tears sprang from her eyes as she opened her eyes from the vision which she had just been apart of.

You see, Yovanna was a seer - it was a curse, one which had always terrified her to no end. When she was little it kept her awake at night for weeks on end. She would always burst into her mothers room crying and screaming that a demon was going to kill her and her mother.

Yovanna's mother was kind, as she reassured her time after time that it was just a dream and that she should be happy to have such a gift.

But that was years ago, Yovanna has long since hated her gift and what it had caused her.

On 6th April 2003, Yovanna's mother died in a car accident - or so the records stated. But Yovanna knew deep down that it was that horrid monster who had killed her one true love. Her mother, her sweet departed mother.

Yovanna cried that day, when her mother was taken so brutally away from her. Yovanna had cursed the day that her and her mother was given that retched gift, as it had cost her the most important thing in her life to die.

Yovanna shuddered, as her whole body convulsed the power inside of her clawing to get out. But she couldn't let it out as it would give her location to that wretched monster. Yovanna would be killed, more or less like her mother in the same accident. She couldn't do that, she had made a promise while looking at her mother's grave that she would avenge her death.

"Oh, mother. I wish you were here with me. It breaks my heart that you were taken so quickly from me." Yovanna cried out as another wave of pain ricochet through her entire body.

"MOTHER," Yovanna cried out as another wave of pain crashed through her, she heaved a heavy sigh.

She needed her mother, no she wanted her mother. But she never came.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Mother. I have failed you and e-e-everyone..." Yovanna cried out again, rage coursing through her body as she cried harder than ever before.

"Oh. how I've longed for you to sweep me away and tell me that everything will be alright. But it's not going to happen is it?" Yovanna wept.

She wept defeated, you see she had tried everything in her power to restore her mother's crystal essence back. but it never worked. Yovanna grew insane from the insistent need to revive her mother's life crystal. She even resulted in contacting a demon to make a contract.

But in the end, it cost Yovanna her most precious thing. Her eyes.

She wept from the table that she sat at, her eyes now a milky white, the spell didn't work. She couldn't hear her mother, her fingers shook violently as they touched her mother's body on the table. Cold and still.

"AHHHH. NO. NO. NO. IT SHOULD'VE WORKED. WHY DIDN'T IT WORK!" Yovanna screamed, pain erupting through her body as she banged the table with rage knocking all of the vials onto the floor.

"NO. NO. NO." Yovanna chanted as she gripped her hair tightly in her hands.

She stumbled from the table, kicking the chair as she went. Yovanna clumsily knocked over everything which was in her way with her trembling hands. She tried to reach out and grab the stairs, but she didn't reach it as she fell harshly to the floor.

Her knees cracked underneath her weight as she banged her knees onto the floor with a bang. Yovanna laid in a heap on the floor crying. She wept even louder as she heard the demons voice from right in front of her.

"I told you it wouldn't work. You're weak," He seethed at her maliciously.

"LEAVE ME BE, DEMON. YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, I SWEAR IT ON THE STARS AND THE MOON!" Yovanna shouted as rage filled her, tears still spilling from her eyes as they dropped occasionally on her tattered dress.

His laughter shook her soul as it boomed through her house.

"Such impertinence from such a lowly being!" The demon mocked at her as he looked at her weak self laying in tatters on the floor.

"LEAVE. BEGONE!" Yovanna cried out in rage, her spit falling onto the floor neck to the demons foot.

"Tut. Tut. Tut. Tut." She heard the demon as he tutted.

She stilled her rage being replaced with fear as it rocked through her body at a great speed.

"NO. NO. NO. DON'T. NO. I BEG OF YOU. NOOOO!"

Yovanna screamed out.

But dear reader, those were the last cries of our dear Yovanna.

As she vanished.

Nobody knows how. and nobody knows why.

But.

Ever so often, you can hear tiny whimpers and scratches if you dare to go near the house on Perrycoat lane.