Pakistani Asma Nasir Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firmly, with demanding pressure, he moved his hips against her. She felt the strength of him and placed the cowled head of his cock at the cunt-lipped opening of her, the tip of it resting just inside. She was ready for him now, and he drove his gargantuan rod of flesh long, deep and hard into her female softness. Better prepared after her first fuck, and with Afsar's cock not at its fullest, say a beer can diameter, not a champagne bottle, he drove it into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Afsar... oooooohhhhhhhhhhh." she groaned as he knelt behind her, and she felt her vaginal muscles give way with the onslaught and his cock. It was in her carnal canal, the warm, elastic, inner lining slipping wetly along his length, clinging to his hardened flesh, clasping him, claiming his weapon and absorbing it to the hilt. His full testicles swung below, slapping against the back of the top of her thighs, as he rammed his prick into her throbbing, wide split cleft without mercy.

She screamed when Afsar struck bottom, his cock flicking past her cervix. Her hips twisted away from him, screwing forward and down to escape the sudden penetration; but he thrust all the harder into her, trying to cram the last bit of his massive prick up into her soft, pliant pussy. Momentarily, he stopped, letting her cunt adjust to him, resting on her with his huge, fleshy rod skewering into her belly. She opened her eyes wide, smiling up at him now, the feeling of being stuffed once again with cock pleasing her immensely.

"Oh, you're so huge," she moaned. "I adore it. It's so marvellous to have a monster cock in your cunt."

Her hips began to move; first, in tiny circles, tantalizingly, changing to longer back and forth strokes, moving her arse forward, forcing withdrawal, only to screw back again, her cunt sliding back and forth along his giant pole, as she impaled herself fully on the thick length of him. Finally, she moved with wildly gyrating buttocks, the smouldering sensuality was now a raging furnace in her cunt.

Afsar felt the fire of her, the wonderful feeling of her moist, clasping pussy moving around him driving him wild. He braced himself on his knees behind her wildly thrashing body, letting her hungry cunt slither itself up and down the rigid length of his cock at will. A couple of times he thrust forward on her backstroke, driving the growing head of his member almost through the back wall of her womb. Then he began to move with her, grinding his pelvis into her presented arse and cunt, his cock moving in and out rhythmically, and she strained back at him, finally matching her movements to his, so that he pistoned her smoothly. Asma moaned in ecstasy beneath him, welcoming his pounding pelvis, lifting her arse to him, arching back to meet him, fucking back at his rampaging prick in the chanting rhythm of sexual surrender.

"Harder... deeper... fuck me... fuck me... harder... come on...deeper... get in farther... deeper in my cunt."

Her words bit into him, driving him on to plunging insanity, as he fucked into her, ramming and cramming with redoubled effort. Asma's mouth gaped open and her head flailed from side to side as he went in deeper, faster, his cock growing each moment, filling her vaginal tunnel with its rock-hard maleness.

"I want more. More cock. Let's do something different." she gasped.

He pulled out of her and rolled to his side, as she still knelt presenting her

luscious backside. He could see the widespread lips of her pussy smiling at him, and above, the tight puckered ring of her arsehole was beckoning

to him. He moved into position, his cock jutting impatiently out toward the soft, quivering crevice. He grasped his prick, guiding it to her cunt lips where he dipped the head of it in the moistness of her, lubricating it well; then he moved the great blood-engorged tip to the entrance of her tiny, brownish-coloured anus, smearing the viscous liquid on that opening to prepare it for his giant-sized spear's penetration.

"I'll spread arsecheeks with my hands. You guide your cock in your arsehole," he ordered.

Afsar reached down, grasping a smooth, trembling cheek in each hand and spread them apart, revealing the waiting brown opening of her tight, flexing anal passage. Softly, with her fingers, she pressed the large, smooth head against the rubber-like nether ring and he strained, moving slowly and with a constant and increasing force. Asma grimaced in pain. There was no way she could take it in her arse. Afsar stopped and fingered her arsehole not satisfied until he had all four fingers and thumb in her stretching the pliable entrance. He replaced his fingers with his cock and applied pressure, until with a faint popping noise, the head slipped in and he could feel the elastic muscles clasping him strongly; the tight, yet soft, sponginess of her back passage giving him a series of sensations that he had never before experienced. His sensitive glans was trapped, almost painfully; then he felt her anus begin to relax inside.

"Okay. Shove it in all the way." she hissed at him, lowering her shoulders to a pillow and swivelling her head to look back at him.

Afsar flexed his pelvis and shoved harder, the length and breadth of his cock disappearing completely inside. Instinctively he paused not moving to allow time for her rear passage to adjust to his invasion.

"Uuuuunnnnnggggggg... now... pull it out... all the way out," she said with excitement mounting in her voice.

His mammoth member came out of her with a rush, and she lowered it to her cunt lips.

"Okay, now inside my cunt..."

He moved forward, burying his thickness deep up into the straining moistness of her pussy.

"Now, back in my arsehole... and then back in my cunt... oohhh. Afsar

... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..."

Afsar needed no further instructions from his wife. He pulled from her cunt and she guided it to her arse again. This time it went in smoothly. She was more relaxed, and he rammed it in with wild ecstatic abandon. The woman gasped with pleasure as he pulled from her. She guided his cock to her cunt, where he plunged his cock in her to the hilt, his balls slapping resoundingly into the soft, inner smoothness of her thighs.

A pattern was established. He bmoved in and out of her, alternating between anus and vagina, long deep strokes, backed by his powerful legs and pelvis, and she guided it with accuracy in the alternation, screwing her hips back at him to get deeper penetration in each orifice. Asma mewled, gurgled and groaned, the sounds coming from deep in her throat, interspersed with sharp gasps of pleasure as his mighty ramrod of flesh pistoned in and out of her cunt and arsehole. She was approaching her orgasm, her breath came in fitful jerks, as he moved in and out of both hungry holes, the sensations engulfing and consuming her, and she was filled and fulfilled, the dizzying heights of her orgasm visible to her as that magnificent stem of hardened lust ravished her almost beyond endurance...

"Yes... it's marvellous... it's heaven... fuck... fuck..." she panted in rhythm, chanting a sexual litany. "In my arse... in my cunt... in my arse... in my cunt... fuck me... fuck me... fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

She was practically screaming now. Faster and faster, she chanted to him, demanding her climax, wanting it to come, but wanting it to go on forever, as well. In moments she was transported to the fiery brink of a volcanic crater, the smoking, steamy heat of it enveloping her, searing into her loins, flaming through her mind, until with a groan her orgasm released her in spasms of pleasurable euphoria, and she floated through space, down, down into the burning depths of her sexual pleasure.

Surprisingly, to her lust-crazed mind, she was not burned at all. Her release came and she was still in the bedroom, but kneeling on the floor her upper body splayed on the bed and Afsar's cock still plunging into her with relentless force.

"Oooooooohhhh. God... Allah... aaaaaaaaaa uuuuuuu ggggg hh... I'm cuuu mmm ii nnn ggggg... cccc uuuuuu mmmmmmmmmm iiiiiii nnnnn gggg..." she

screamed in sensual agony of orgasmic ecstasy.

As Asma screamed, Afsar knew that he was near himself. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her hard back against him. His rod was up her arsehole, and he kept his cock there, moving faster, longer and harder into her straining, tightly clenching back door, ramming into her, the sensations in him growing ever more intense. He could feel the beginnings of his third ejaculation, as his hardened flesh fucked into her like a well-oiled machine, the piston of him moving in her cylinder with increasing power. Now, his sperm-loaded balls began to jerk, the pumping action evident of the length of his penis.

Suddenly, it was there, spewing in hosing jets of white, viscous semen far up into his wife's rectum, while spasms of pure, animalistic pleasure shot through him, flashing in electric jolts through his mind and shuddering through his body in wave after wave of nerve-tingling sexuality. His cock continued to pump for several moments as he collapsed on top of her, resting on her back, prone, as she lay under him her stomach pushed into the bed.