Pakistani Asma Nasir Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See this massive head? It causes repeated, pulsating expansion of your vaginal opening when penetration takes place. And note the specially textured surfaces for added friction and stimulation all the way down the shaft to increase the stimulation given to the receiver," Tu Lan pointed out. "Look at the serrated ridges around the base of the dildo. They are designed for clitoral stimulation," she explained. "See how the ones at the back are angled to stimulate the wearer, while the forward-facing ones will grind the recipient's clit while she's on the receiving end of some deep penetration." She continued, "Then the harness. Notice how it is designed to leave your cunt and arse open to allow the wearer to be penetrated while wearing the strap-on. It dates back a thousand years, but the design will never be improved."

From another drawer in the box, she withdrew another dildo. "For the winner," she simply said as she held up a huge double-headed dildo that shared the same exquisite craftsmanship and many original features with the single model. A sort of latex rubber gave a flexible middle to the sex weapon. "Use it as you see fit."

Cuc and Asma held their harness and dildo up and turned to face each other and re-evaluate their opponent. Cuc's 40D orbs were huge and firm and dwarfed Asma's 34Bs. Asma's dark-brown nipples looked slightly longer than Cuc's, whose were slightly thicker and set in areolae that were almost a third larger than her rival's darker pair. Both women's nipples pushed out, taut and aroused in anticipation of the battle ahead. To an unbiased watcher, Cuc's shorter but sturdier toned thighs would bring plenty of power and weight to bear, crotch to crotch where it counted, in the battle for supremacy.

"Ready for what's coming to you, bitch?" Cuc's tone was now low, controlled and menacing as she strapped the dildo harness around her pelvis. Adjusting her own straps, Asma smiled back icily and gave a cutting laugh. "No, but I'm ready to fuck you into submission right here in front of your sister when I get it on."

The bout began, and the two moved purposefully towards each other. The large jade dongs swayed on their hips menacingly, standing permanently erect in their soft silk harnesses. Watched intently by Tu Lan, Cuc and Asma began to circle cautiously, their breathing rapid and shallow, eyes narrowed as they searched for the first opportunity to strike. Suddenly, they moved as one; their fingers dug into shoulders and curled behind necks, and the big dildos clattered together as they braced. For the next thirty seconds, they pulled and pushed each other around on the carpet, straining to deliver the thrust that would give entry. But both combatants soon discovered it was no easy matter to direct a large, unwieldy dong up between the legs of a moving target.

Something else was needed. Asma curled her leg around Cuc's, hoping to force the shorter Vietnamese off balance. But the beautician avoided the move, and they broke apart. A second later and the two women slammed into each other again tit to tit, dildos clashing then sliding upwards against their stomachs as they grappled furiously. Despite her anger, the shorter Cuc thought clearly and had a plan, and she clasped her hands around Asma's neck and brought her big tits into action, swinging them upwards so that both sets of tits collided with a mighty slap. The unexpected blow stopped Asma in her tracks and she was forced to take a step back as Cuc's massive silicon filled tits smashed into hers a second time. This time the heavy impact at the bottom of her tits was punctuated by Asma's deep groans as the sensitive nerve endings in her boobs erupted in pain.

She had only one option and took it. She wrapped her arms around Cuc giving her no room to swing her 40D tits into her smaller ones. Their straining tits fought hard as the two women ground their bodies in a tight embrace. With the dildos still trapped between them, Cuc and Asma pushed and shoved, each becoming increasingly desperate to crush her opponent and gain the upper hand. But despite Cuc's eighteen years' experience in sexfighting, and of course Asma's inexperience, neither had been in a strap on dildo contest. They really had no idea how to get the dong into the other's slit.

Just as it looked like a tame impasse had been reached, the Vietnamese gave another powerful squeeze and she was rewarded by a pained gasp as Asma's back arched in pain. Cuc then heaved Asma up on tiptoes and used her strong thighs to drive Asama backwards, slamming her into the wall. The impact left the Pakistani stunned. Taking advantage of this Cuc shimmied her hips down, and brought the jade dildo up in a single, fluid motion, skewering Asma between her open thighs. Accompanied by a deep grunt the slutty looking Vietnamese hairdresser thrust upwards until one-third of the green jade dildo had disappeared into Asma's cunt.

"Nooo -- fuck oohhhhh," wailed Asma.

Cuc had her trapped against the wall, and was forcing the dildo further inside her with powerful thrusts of her stocky legs. Cuc grunted in delight with each thrust as Asma squirmed futilely against her, teetering on her toes as she struggled to avoid full penetration. But before Cuc could drive the dildo fully home, Asma clasped her arms around the Vietnamese's neck and pushed back off the wall, allowing her long legs to come up as scissoring the surprised Vietnamese around the waist.

With the dildo still half-buried inside her, Asma pulled her rival's face into her tit flesh. Finding her breathing passages sealed suddenly in the Pakistani's sweaty cleavage, and her waist crushed by her thighs, Cuc stumbled backwards carrying Asma's full weight on her shoulders and hips. The Vietnamese staggered a few disorientated steps backwards, but she wasn't finished. She quickly dropped to her knees, hoping to pull Asma down on her and then drive the dong all the way inside her. Asma had anticipated the move and slammed her feet flat on the floor as they fell, pushing herself upwards so that the dildo sucked back out of her quivering pussy as she straightened her thighs.

Almost sobbing with relief when the monstrous head popped free, Asma threw herself down on her opponent. Cuc was underneath and Asma's fall had winded her. Giving Cuc no respite, Asma forced the Vietnamese's hands outwards until she was pinned in a crucifix position. She settled lower, twitched her hips and the immobilised Cuc shuddered as the dildo slid across her thigh on its way to her unprotected cunt. Cuc cried out as the big head touched her labia, and she locked legs with her rival and used her powerful thighs to bridge in a desperate last attempt to defend her love entrance.

But it was too little, too late. Gravity, the weight of Asma's body bearing down on her and the insistent thrusting of Asma's hips allowed her dong to penetrate Cuc's cunt lips in a series of slow, deliberate thrusts. Soon Cuc's straining vulva bulged as it accepted the girth of the jade dildo.

"Ohhhhhh....fuuuccccckk... aaahhhhh!"

"Oh yes... feel that big jade fuck tool going in you bitch!"

Just as Tu Lan had said earlier while showing the dong's exquisite craftsmanship, the larger than life cock head was causing Cuc's vaginal opening to expand and pulsate rapidly as she was penetrated fully. As Asma began driving the massive dong in harder, deeper and faster the serrated ridges around the base ground against Cuc's clitoris and the ripples carved on the shaft amplified the stimulation she was already receiving with each and every stroke.

It was only a matter of time and soon Cuc was moaning uncontrollably as her pussy went into spasms and she jerked wildly against Asma while suffering the first massive, shuddering orgasm. One, two, three cums later and it was over. Asma looked to Tu Lan for confirmation. She waved her hand for Asma to continue and mouthed, "Finish her off completely. Make her scream for mercy."

Normally Asma would have just claimed and savoured her victory, but she remembered Cuc's treatment of her in the doubles sexfight and was turned on by how her new lover Tu Lan wanted her to fuck Cuc, Tu Lan's own younger sister and ex-lover and sexfight doubles partner.

"Yeeeessssss," Asma growled, kneeling behind the still quivering Cuc and she spread the Vietnamese beautician's arse cheeks and spat a glob of saliva into her tight hole, watching it puddle. She slapped the firm butt raised before her. Cuc flinched and involuntarily her arse hole open and some saliva slid inside but most dribbled down to her cunt.

"Now it starts. Here I come, slut. I'm going to make you plead and beg."

She put Cuc in a one-armed semi half nelson, clawing her hand firmly into her 40D tit-flesh. Cuc bucked and squirmed against Asma's body which was pressing down on her. But Asma tightened the painful tit claw and used her nails to control Cuc. Her free hand reached down and guided the big dildo to her opponent's wide inviting hips, searched for and found her fuck tube. Lowering her body, the Pakistani adjusted her hips to the angle she wanted then used the power in her heavy hips to power the brutal thrust which hammered the dong fully into Cuc's love channel doggy style.

Asma's fucking started out mercifully slow; considering how roughly Cuc had treated her a few weeks ago. Nevertheless, she soon was pumping her strap on in and out of Cuc's cunt, watching the way the cunt entrance clung to the fake cock as if it was holding on for life. Then Asma went full out. Her hips swung back and forth rapidly, drilling Cuc like the slut she was. Every thrust inside returned pleasure to Asma as she felt the small ridges of the dildo that touched her clit vibrate against it. The noise of her thighs slapping against Cuc's arse cheeks filled the air, going plop, plop, plop, plop, plop. Additionally, Cuc's moans had turned into desperate pleas for more.

It was time. She drove her middle finger as far as it could into her defeated opponent's arse. Quickly she added two more and groaned with pleasure as she reamed Cuc's backdoor hole while she continued her frenzied fucking of the defeated Vietnamese's cunt. She felt as if she was missing something... She reached a hand back and slid it down between her arse cheeks, pushing a single-digit up against her arsehole and lightly prodded at its entrance. Her fingering of Cuc's arse had got her in the mood for a little anal play of her own. She slid her finger inside, only a couple inches at most, and slid it in and out rapidly, moaning as her pleasure reached a level even higher than before. But she wasn't finished just yet. She still had two objectives left before she could cum freely.

Cuc's wailing announced the near achievement of the first. Asma had joined her thumb and little finger with the three fingers in Cuc's arse. A second louder howl revealed that she had succeeded. Her fist and forearm were buried in Cuc's bunghole, and Asma managed, despite the tightness of Cuc's arse to pump her fist in and out, to fist fuck the Vietnamese's backdoor. She stopped fingering her own arse and used that hand to grab the flowing tresses of the beautician's hair. She pulled Cuc's head up and back thus giving her body no play against the cunt fucking and arse fisting she was experiencing.

Finally, Asma decided it was time for the second objective. She jerked her hips back and the jade dong embedded in Cuc's cunt partly withdrew. Another jerk of the hips and it plopped free allowing Cuc's cum to fall to the floor. Asma, revelling in her power and control of the Vietnamese, pressed the green head of her jade cock against the Vietnamese's arsehole. Her fist fucking had widened her hole, but the tight anal ring had sprung back and had almost no give, so she applied more pressure to the strap on as she slapped the beautician's arse cheeks until it finally stretched enough to accept the tip of her length.

"Nooooo," Cuc whined, her voice mixed with a fair bit of pain but also a smidgeon of unmistakable pleasure.

An aspect that Asma picked up on quickly. "Oh," she cooed, spreading Cuc's knees further apart which enabled her to drive her harness attached weapon even deeper into Vietnamese's backdoor, "Are you actually enjoying this?" she gloated.

Cuc offered no verbal response but continued to mewl in half moans and half whimpers. She gave a piteous gasp as her rectum was fully penetrated. Leaning closer, Asma whispered insults in Cuc's ear as she began to ram the dildo in and out of her defeated opponent. She picked up speed; the sound of bare slapping flesh growing louder and faster as she drove the massive jade dong between her opponent's quivering buttocks: deeper, and harder into her arsehole. At the same time, she dug her fingers into Cuc's fake tits, rolling and pinching the flesh around the nipple. Her other free hand found Cuc's slit and Asma fingered her deeply.

"uuuhhhh!... ohhhhhhh!... ahhhhhhhh!!!... fucccckkkkk!!!"

"You love this. You love being arse fucked, don't you?" Asma screamed.

"Yes, Yeeesssssssss," Cuc shrieked.

Asma gave her hair a yank for good measure, "And you want to cum, don't you?"

She grinned as she heard the Vietnamese groan a needy and wordless affirmation. "Beg for it, then."

On a different day, Cuc would have resisted. She was a proud Vietnamese sexfighter, after all. But today... today she'd been broken. Today she couldn't resist. She turned her head sideways, staring at Asma with desperate eyes as she moaned, "Hah... Ah... P-Please... Please fuck my arse."

Grinning ear to ear, Asma went into overdrive with the strap on, repeatedly slamming herself into Cuc's hips like she was possessed by a demon, causing the slapping noises to escalate into a cacophony of SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. It was music to her ears.

The Vietnamese hairdresser moaned like a true buttslut, her arsehole quivering around the jade cock as she squirted another load of cum onto the ground below her snatch. Feeling Cuc's orgasm and seeing her squirting a torrent of cum from her box sent Asma over the edge. Her pussy trembled around the harnessed strap on as she hilted herself fully into Cuc's gaping backdoor one last time. Then her own orgasm hit and her cum spurted profusely out of her slit and onto her thighs.

Finally, Asma stumbled backwards, the fake cock wrenched itself from Cuc's arsehole. She took deep, ragged breaths, watching as the defeated humiliated Vietnamese slumped forward onto the ground, completely and utterly exhausted.

Asma rolled Cuc onto her back and stood straddling her. Her fingers went to her snatch and she pleasured herself. Her juices flowed from her slit and she quickly came. Almost immediately a flood of piss poured from her to bounce like rain in a thunderstorm of Cuc's face and mauled 40D tits. It was the first time she had experienced the feeling of a victory golden shower and the thought caused her to howl out the second cum that surged through her body.

Tu Lan took out the 20-inch jade double dong and handed it to Asma. "I look forward to seeing you use it in three hours' time in your victory fuck. Then the next time this box is opened is when you and I practice our doubles timing on Ai, and then together fuck her dry to prove you have chosen me, not her."

It was too much for Asma and she came again, this time squirting for the first time in her life in front of an approving Tu Lan who smiled and said, I see you approve of my plans."

Cuc raised her eyes and hissed at her sister, "I will make you pay for today."

Tu Lan looked at her then dismissively said, "Just like you will repay the $300,000 I lent you for your business. As I said, I want to watch my lover and doubles partner use the double dong on you in 3 hours from now."

12