Palau Palsu: Love For Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked ready to cry, but her gaze didn't waver.

"Maybe a pair of shameless sluts is what I need." I held her eye until she blinked. "Lena, maybe I'm a kinky bastard who's taking advantage of the situation but I think that the two of you are exactly what I was looking for. I'm not going to get tired of either of you. And I want you to enjoy yourselves, too."

I pulled them into a sudden hug. They both looked much happier when I released them.

Lena smiled. "We'll try." Her smile turned impudent as she added "Don't worry -- we really like the idea of being your sex slaves. Like Aunty Dhia said."

I raised an eyebrow. "Eavesdropping, were we?"

Lena blushed, but Ceci gave an unapologetic nod. "Can you blame us? I'll have to thank Dhia later, damn her, but she's right -- you're just what we both need." Her cheeks were a little pink, too, but she was smiling happily.

I was amused "Really? Sex slaves and all?"

Ceci's voice became a sultry croon "Oh, especially that... Master. We're both very glad to belong to you."

Lena's face turned an even deeper red but she was nodding enthusiastic agreement.

***

Lena looked around our hotel room. "Nice! Though I'm surprised you didn't book a suite."

I slid an arm around her waist. "It's got all we need. And I want both my girls sharing my bed every night." She snuggled closer.

Ceci purred as she claimed my other side. "I'm not a girl anymore, but I really like the sound of 'every night.' Can you cope with two of us at once?"

"My opinion is the one that matters, Sexy Slave Girl. And I've been taking my vitamins. But dinner first, then bed!" They giggled in stereo and snuggled closer.

"Rick? Can you please take us to the night market for dinner tonight? And can we show off, just a bit?" It had been a long day and I'd been about to suggest room service, but Lena sounded eager.

I smiled at her. "If you like. Show off? I guess you really do take after your mother!" I ignored Ceci's mock growl to keep my attention on Lena.

She gave a playful wiggle. "Probably! I know you like the idea of showing us off, too. Don't worry -- we'll be sexy, not slutty. Not too slutty."

'Slave girls' or not, neither hesitated at chivying me into stepping out while they showered and changed. Sometimes it doesn't pay to argue -- I went to pick up iced coffees for all three of us from the shop in the lobby.

I hadn't really been annoyed at my eviction, but even if I had been it would have been well worth it.

We'd be walking, so they'd both chosen open-toed sandals -- pretty, but not too extreme. And their makeup was elegantly understated. But as promised, if their outfits weren't quite 'slutty' they were still very, very sexy.

Their sarongs' richly patterned silk coordinated without being identical. Even though the material was fully opaque and covered just as much as normal streetwear, it was thin enough to cling to their bodies and flow with every movement. They'd paired them with equally thin white silk bodices; though the material was opaque enough that only the barest hint of their dark nipples showed through, it hugged their bodies tightly enough that a coat of body paint might have offered as much concealment.

I took a long pause just to admire them as they posed. "Lovely! Do we really need to go out?"

Sadly, they both nodded. After my mock groan of disappointment, I held up a finger. "Then you both need one more thing." I ignored their questions to search through my luggage.

They looked curiously at the small boxes I'd pulled out. "I had these made for you. If I'm taking you out looking like this, I want to make sure everyone knows who you belong to."

If you're into kink, you can find almost anything you'd like in San Francisco, and I'd done some shopping before I came. From their squeals, I'd made an inspired choice; even if I'd bought them mostly as a joke, the simple golden tags engraved with their names and "Property of Rick Johnson" had them both in tears when I fastened them to their collars.

After a pause for them to refresh their makeup, I stepped out with an attractive woman on each arm.

***

That first night with Ceci, we'd been in a hurry, and I'd still been fighting the tail end of my jet lag. Most of what I'd seen had barely registered. Tonight, I could pay a lot more attention.

Lena was in her element as she led us around. In a way, it was like a much larger version of the village market -- just as a major airport is a larger version of a crop duster's dirt airstrip. Instead of the village's few dozen small stalls, the night market had hundreds of larger ones, selling everything the village offered and far more -- clothing, jewelry, mounds of tropical fruits I couldn't even name, food stalls of all kinds... And people. Dense crowds of people we had to wedge our way through. Including a fair number of women dressed as provocatively as my two, though not -- in my biased opinion -- nearly as sexy.

Apparently, many other men agreed -- they attracted a lot of eyes. Not only were they attractive and dressed to show it, but even their sandals' modest heels made them tower above most of the women I saw and many of the men. To me, they'd seemed small -- they're both slender, and at over six feet I was still a head taller than either. But in this crowd, they stood out. To be fair, I drew a few eyes too -- I was obviously foreign, had a local woman on each arm, and loomed intimidatingly over the rest of the crowd. But without my companions, I doubted I'd have drawn more than the occasional curious glance.

My girls reveled in the open admiration. With me looming protectively, they could strut their stuff safely -- and did. Though technically dressed, they had only a thin layer of silk between them and the world, top and bottom, and those painted-on-tight silk bodices did nothing to hide two pairs of hard-puckered nipples. Eyes followed them, and they both loved it. It was only when our stomachs began to grumble loudly that we finally sampled the food.

I let Lena pull us to sample her favorites, the ones she'd described so lovingly to me years before. Fruit juice from one stall, seafood noodles in a spicy broth from another, a sticky rice-and-coconut-cream dessert from a third... I didn't know what I was eating, but I didn't care; it had all been absolutely delicious, Lena was happy, and it had been almost as much fun watching her choose our meal as it had been watching her show herself off.

***

"I've wanted to do that for at least three years. Oh, I'm glad you're finally here, Rick!" Lena sounded happy as she looked back at the still-crowded market.

"What? Dress to taunt every man in sight?"

She glared at me but spoiled it by giggling. "That was fun, too!" She linked elbows with me. "No, I've wanted to take you out to the night market ever since I first came home. Remember? I even promised."

"You did." I pulled her in for a kiss. "You know I'm going to hold you to all your promises -- someday."

Ceci chuckled. She'd been a silent spectator until now. "Finally! At least one of you has some sense!"

I reached out to pull her in. "Oh, I intend to hold both of you to all your promises. And I remember a couple of sexy girls promising to be mine 'always' just a day or so ago." They both giggled and snuggled closer.

"Of course, I hadn't realized what a pair of exhibitionists you are. If I gave you permission you'd both love to take off those bodices to return through the lobby bare-boobed, wouldn't you?"

"Would you like to see that, Rick? You let Mom do it. If you'd like, I'll do it nude!" Lena sounded breathless -- and a little hopeful.

I laughed. "Little slut! No, I'd rather not have us kicked out of our rooms." I hugged her. "But if you want..." I drew the word out "You both have my permission to strip as far as you'd like once we're in the elevator."

***

Both were perfect ladies all the way to the elevator. But as soon as the doors closed neither was wearing anything except sandals and collar. I admired their wiggling bottoms as I followed them down the hall.

They were both giggling as I let us into our room -- we'd passed several other guests on the way, and the men among them had all but drooled.

From their flushes and swollen nipples, the girls had enjoyed themselves too. My pro forma "Was that fun?" got a couple of smiling nods.

"Let me see." Still giggling, they posed side by side for my inspection. I took my time, eyeing them up and down as I slowly walked around where they stood. Their legs trembled, but the smiles never left their faces while I ran my hands over their bodies, pausing occasionally to cup a shapely buttock or tug on an erect nipple. I wasn't at all surprised that when I finally ran a finger through each of their pussies I found them both slick and wet.

I smiled back at them. "I see you really enjoyed yourselves. You are a pair of exhibitionist sluts, aren't you?"

Both nodded happily. My smile turned wicked "I wonder how much you'll enjoy yourselves tomorrow when I have you tattooed and pierced?"

That got their attention. Their smiles didn't quite disappear, but they dimmed considerably.

"I know you told both of us you were doing that, but I thought you might be joking. Really? What are you having done?" Lena's voice was apprehensive.

"No protests? You'll be willing for me to do this?" After a heartbeat's delay, I saw a couple of hesitant nods.

"Good girls!" I opened my arms invitingly. Almost immediately, both arms were full as we indulged in a sloppy three-way kiss.

"So what are your plans?" Ceci's voice wasn't as apprehensive as Lena's had been, but it still carried an undertone of worry.

"Maybe a pretty tramp stamp for each of you here -" I ran my finger slowly across their backs, just above the swell of their shapely buttocks. "and I'd thought about having both of your clits pierced. It's supposed to make it easier for you to come, and if I'm going to keep you both happy I need all the help I can get." She giggled at the last.

"What? Not our navels and nipples?" She sounded surprised and possibly slightly disappointed.

"You'll be wearing your sarongs at home ... when I don't have you bare, that is. The way you tie them, a navel piercing wouldn't be visible. And even though they'd look great, there are several reasons not to have your nipples pierced. Or any of the rest of it."

"Really?" Ceci's voice carried a definite note of disappointment.

"Really. First, it's not really accepted here, is it? Despite all the bare breasts the only pierced nipples I've seen were in the brothel lineup or the girls at the resort. I've seen other women with tattoos, but most of them were whores too, weren't they?" She gave a reluctant nod. "So why make it obvious to everyone you meet? Anyway, nipple piercings can take a while to heal; it could be months before we could play with the jewelry or suck on them. I don't think I can keep away from your nipples that long." I cupped her right breast and tugged its stiff peak in illustration. She giggled. I added: "Besides -- I want children soon. Piercings might get in the way of nursing babies."

"You could still pierce mine. I won't be pregnant, and I don't care if people know what I am. You'd still have Lena's tits to play while I heal." Ceci sounded hopeful.

I shook my head in disbelief. "Ceci, Ceci! I'm going to have to be careful what I ask you to do, won't I? I just wanted to see what you'd agree to. You'd really let me do all that, wouldn't you?"

She peered at me suspiciously. "Why not, if you want me to? I'm a whore. And it's not like I'm ever going to be nursing again."

"Oh? Ceci, once we're back in the village I want you to stop birth control. I'll get you pregnant as soon as your last shot wears off, and Lena too. If you're both willing, that is."

"What?!?" She was staring at me in shock.

"Ceci, I told you -- you're mine now. I know how much you love children -- you've certainly been eager for me to knock Lena up! Well, you're still young enough to have at least one more, and Lena's proof that you have lovely babies. In a year or so, you both can be using these beautiful breasts to feed your babies -- our babies." I smiled. "Lena will have to work harder; I'd like at least two children with her, I think."

Ceci held her stare for a moment longer while disbelief and hope played across her face. "You mean it. You really mean it." Her voice was choked even before her tears flooded down. She was sobbing as she buried her face against my shoulder but didn't sound unhappy.

I could barely understand her muffled "When?"

"We'll have some time to play first, but I plan to breed you both once we've settled into our new home."

That triggered a fresh round of tears, but she sounded happy.

I kept on talking as I stroked her head "And I'll keep on enjoying your sweet bodies until you're ready to pop. I can hardly wait until you begin to show; I think pregnant women are sexy. And maybe you'll have enough milk to spare me a taste." Her sobs intensified, but her hug tightened until I felt my ribs creak.

When she finally released me, Ceci's face was a mess of tears and running makeup but her smile was wicked. "You'd better take your vitamins, Rick. I've always been a randy bitch, but I was insatiable when I was pregnant with Lena. I may wear you out. And you'll need to keep her happy too."

Chapter 19

If my experience hadn't been as traumatic as Lena's or Ceci's, I'd still been affected by their scandal and its consequences. And been nearly as emotionally isolated afterward. Even after several days to adjust, waking up with a lovely woman's head on my shoulder was still a welcome shock, more than doubled for two of them. Ceci had claimed my left side and was clinging limpet-tight, with a smile on her face and her arms and legs wrapped tightly around my own. Lena's head was on my right -- though she hadn't entangled my leg, her grip on my right arm was just as possessive. There was no way I could move without waking them both. It didn't matter -- at the moment, I was as close to my personal idea of heaven as I'd ever been. Rather than risk disturbing my lovers, I lay quietly back and savored my memories of the night before.

***

I don't claim to be an angel; I've never pursued an unwilling woman, but during my Army days, I'd cut a wide swath through the willing ones in the areas I'd been deployed. To be honest, it might have been why I'd first been attracted to Lena -- I don't precisely have a fixation on Asian women, but after deployments in Japan and Korea I've had enough good experiences with the local ladies to find their looks enormously attractive. I'd sampled everything I could, including paying for a three-way a time or two. This hadn't been my first two-girl blowjob.

But though I and my partners-of-the-moment had -- I think -- all enjoyed ourselves, except for my time with Lena I'd never seen a woman's face show honest love as she worked to pleasure me. Lena's face showed it -- but even as her cheeks hollowed with the effort to bring me off I saw it on Ceci's as well. Somewhere in the last couple of whirlwind days, she'd committed herself to me. Their focus on me might have been disturbing if I hadn't committed myself to them just as deeply.

It was impossible to mistake; this hadn't been a couple of jaded whores sucking cock for money. This had been two lovers working together to give the man they shared pleasure. Individually, they'd both shown they were enormously skilled. Together, swapping my cock back and forth between them and sharing enthusiastic kisses as they made the exchange? I'd never seen or felt anything quite like it.

Despite my best efforts to hold back, in a frustratingly short time I'd filled Lena's talented mouth. If it had been physically possible, I'd have come a second time when I saw Lena and Ceci lovingly kiss, then simultaneously open their mouths to show me that they'd shared my load before swallowing. I'd seen them do the same thing once before, in one of their videos. But this time both looked genuinely happy as they smiled.

The two looked just as happy as they moved closer to kiss again. Perhaps they preferred men but watching them it had been obvious how much they enjoyed being together. Though they sent occasional glances and smiles my way and positioned themselves so I could watch them, their focus was on each other rather than me.

Neither had been in the mood to hurry. Their hands roamed each other's bodies as they exchanged slow, tender kisses, but at first, it seemed more sensual than provocative. Gradually, though, it shifted -- almost insensibly, their kisses became needier while the exploring hands cupped breasts or teased increasingly wet pussies.

This wasn't the coerced compliance I'd seen in the first videos or even the slightly guilty enjoyment I'd seen in the later ones -- this was the unselfconscious, practiced lovemaking of two people totally at ease with themselves and their partner. Lena and Ceci loved each other, loved being together, and they were sharing the moment with me.

It wasn't as raw as their videos had been. But the tender playfulness on display caught and held my attention even more fully. Though I felt my body responding as their sex play intensified, I was content to watch as their foreplay progressed through mutual exploration to inserting toys and teasingly incomplete bouts of oral sex.

Finally, however, Ceci grew impatient -- she captured Lena's thighs over her shoulders and buried her face in her daughter's pussy, not releasing her captive until she'd eaten Lena to a noisy orgasm.

By now, my cock was achingly hard again. I didn't even try to wait; as Lena lay back in a panting heap, I joined them on the bed. As I moved closer, Lena grinned and pushed her mother to meet me. With a smile, Ceci rolled onto her back and pulled her thighs up and back, wordlessly offering her swollen, wetly ready cunt. Her expression was eager.

Lena gave Ceci a quick kiss and told her "OK, Mom. I want to see you make Rick happy." Ceci gave a smug nod and spread her knees wider.

Lena's grin widened as she turned to me. "Give my mom a good fucking, Rick. Let her know she's yours. Pound her slutty cunt so hard she begs for mercy." Still smiling, Lena reached down to spread her mother's pussy open for me to mount.

I'd done my best. I was nearly worn out but Ceci was happily limp heap when I had finally let myself cum.

***

I was drifting back to sleep when Lena stirred. She returned my one-armed hug with a quick kiss, then flashed her gamine grin while her hand groped my morning erection.

"Want to take advantage of me one more time before we get up, since you're not going to be taking us to have our bodies brutally violated?" Her tone was light and playful.

So was my reply. "Of course. But it's too late -- I spent all last night brutally violating your bodies." I gave a theatrical leer, laughing as she winced. I waited a moment, then continued more seriously "And for the rest -- do you really want me to permanently mark you? You can have your collars removed when your sentence is complete. Even leave me, if you want."

Reflexively, she reached up to feel her collar, sliding her fingers over its smooth surface until she found the tag I'd attached. "Now that you're here, wearing this doesn't seem so bad. Rick, I promised I'd be yours, always. I like the idea of something permanent to show that I truly mean it."

"So do I." Ceci leaned across to give us each a kiss. "We may be a pair of professional sluts, but we're his sluts now. And he wants us both to have his children. It doesn't get more permanent than that."

1...1617181920...22