Palau Palsu: Love For Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quite honestly, I felt a bit guilty. Greedy. Despite having two eager, uninhibited, and passionate women at my beck and call, I was still sorely tempted. I might not love her, but I genuinely liked Zarah and found her uncomplicated sensuality oddly appealing. Deciding to ignore her invitation hadn't been easy. But I genuinely loved Lena and Ceci. The last thing I wanted was to do anything that might cause them to doubt that.

So, somewhat regretfully, I did my best not to respond to Zarah's mature charms. Fortunately, she soon sensed my reluctance; though she still enjoyed teasing the three of us, it seldom went beyond an occasional bawdy remark or knowing smile.

Chapter 22

As we settled in, all three of us managed to find things to keep us busy but we kept the pace relaxed, enough so that we could spend most of our time together. Enjoying being together, out of bed as well as in it.

Though, admittedly, we spent a lot of time on the last. As they'd warned me, they had needs and weren't at all shy about asking my help in meeting them. Perhaps the "herbal tea" that Ceci insisted we all share every afternoon was to blame -- whether or not it boosted their libidos, it certainly helped me keep up with their demands. Rather than slowing down, we managed to sustain the level of sexual intensity we'd set in our first few days. They were playfully determined to explore all the ways that three people could enjoy themselves together. And we did, quite thoroughly, but I also made certain to give each of the one-on-one attention they deserved.

***

I watched appreciatively as Lena gave a luxurious stretch and leaned back in the soaking tub's warm water.

"That feels good!" She gave another stretch as she rose to her feet. "It's been nice to have you to myself for a few hours. Ready for your massage?"

I smiled at her. "Whenever you are. I'd wondered why you hadn't gone out with your mom and Zarah."

Lena gave a dramatic shudder and rolled her eyes. "I love them both, but an afternoon of Mah Jongg and gossip with the village matrons? Just kill me now! I'd much rather play with you."

She scowled menacingly and crooked an imperious finger. "Up and at 'em, Rick. You're all mine. Come take your abuse like a man."

I followed her obediently to lay down on the air mattress, but mock-grumbled "Bossy! You're not a very submissive slave girl, are you?"

She giggled as she ladled the soap suds over my back. "Submissive? That's Mom's kink, not mine!"

"Oh? What turns you on then, pray tell?"

"Oh, lots of things. It's fun to be your slutty slave girl sometimes; I just don't get into it as much as Mom does." She straddled my back and started working my shoulders. It felt good enough that I let the conversation drop and lost myself in the sensation.

I was feeling nicely loose and relaxed by the time that Lena started using my body as a soapy slip-and-slide, but the feeling of her nude body sliding on mine got my attention really fast. When I rolled over onto my back I was hard, ready, and totally focused on what I wanted: Lena. Right Now. She barely had time to rinse the soap off our bodies with a dipper of warm water before I slid into her.

A very pleasant few minutes later, Lena was looking smugly replete as she toyed with my chest hair. "That was nice."

"Hmm?"

"Playing games. Teasing you. Pretending I'm still the girl you fell in love with." She sounded wistful rather than unhappy.

"What? You are!" I wrapped a comforting arm around her.

She snuggled closer, but shook her head 'No'. "I was. I'll always be yours, but I've changed too much to be that girl; I'm a whore now."

She gave a rueful smile. "I used to feel guilty because it excited me listening to Zarah or Aunty Dhia telling stories about their working days. I'd get wet fantasizing about what it would be like to sell myself for money. Now I've got just as many stories of my own. And they excite me even more."

I pulled her tighter against me. "So. Didn't you tell me a lot of girls think about that? Maybe even fantasize about that? Were you lying when you told me how accepted it is -- 'no worse than being a stripper', I think you said?"

She gave a shamefaced nod. "It is accepted -- for peasants and working-class girls like Zarah and Aunty Dhia. Not for nice upper-class girls like my mother and I used to be. We were supposed to be better than that."

"You weren't given much choice."

That drew a bark of laughter. "We didn't fight the idea very hard, did we?" Lena shook her head. "I think once we gave in to his blackmail the first time, it became inevitable. They didn't rape us. We chose to give them what they wanted, and we tried our best to please them. No matter what excuses we might make, once we gave in we enjoyed doing it, too. That's when we became whores -- agreeing to have the court register us just confirmed it officially. It felt right when they tattooed a registry number on my thigh and put me to work. I'm a whore."

I shrugged. "Didn't you tell me most girls here think seriously about trying it? Voluntarily, I mean."

She nodded reluctantly. "Probably. Maybe even a few of my oh-so-proper high school classmates. All the girls I know here in the village certainly considered it! But less than a quarter of the girls go far enough to actually do it, and most of those just do it part-time for a year or two -- they have some naughty fun, make some spending money, maybe build up a small nest egg. Only a handful actually do it full-time or work longer than a couple of years. The ones who actually enjoy the work -- if you do, the longer you do it, the harder it is to stop."

Another laugh, harsher. "I think some girls are natural whores -- it's what they were born to do." Her voice dropped, enough I could barely hear the words as she went on. "Mom and I are both that kind of girl. Being put to work in the brothel wasn't a punishment for us. Not really -- by then, we'd lost everything, and everyone we cared about knew what sluts we'd become. So why not try to enjoy our work?"

Lena's gaze didn't waver, but there was an undertone of shame in her voice. "We did, you know. We enjoyed it all. The excitement. The naughtiness. The sex. Especially the sex -- soon enough, being fucked by several different men a day felt normal, and we had just as good a time as our customers did. It was encouraged -- punters like it when they can tell the girl they're fucking is having fun too. We'd compete with the other girls to see who could attract the most men each day -- I'd feel proud when I won!" Her eyes searched my face for signs of disapproval "If you hadn't come for us, Mom and I would have probably continued to work in the brothels even after we were free. We were popular, and liked what we were doing." I could tell the admission troubled her, but her voice was steady.

I cut her off when before she could continue. "I don't care." I covered her mouth to forestall any further protests. "I already knew what an eager pair of whores you'd become when I bought your indentures. You're retired now, and I'm keeping you. Deal with it. You'll have to find some other name to call yourselves." I let my voice soften. "I love you, you know."

I held her while she processed that, and her face gradually relaxed. Though still rueful, the smile she gave me when I took my hand away again seemed genuine.

Her voice was much lighter when she spoke again. "I love you, too. And I'm glad I'm yours, even if I'm shameless, greedy, and way kinkier than I was before." Her lips quirked in a quick grin. "I guess I'm just your slut, now"

"Oh? So what are your kinks, little slut?"

She gave me a smoky, hungry look. "Are you sure you want to know? Lots. I'm still a very bad girl, after all. I'm an exhibitionist, just as bad as Mom is -- I love showing off. I like playing with other girls, but especially Mom; I feel so guilty, so nasty when I'm with her that it turns me on even more. I'm a total voyeur -- I love watching you fuck Mom, almost as much as I do having you fuck me. I get wet thinking about bringing another girl home for you to play with. Maybe one of my friends." Lena shot a wicked glance my way. "Or one of the girls I worked with. I could suck on her tits while your big cock stretched her nasty little whore cunt, and clean it up after you filled her with cum."

Her voice had turned increasingly breathless as she went on -- by the time she finished speaking, she was squirming in place.

I laughed and pulled her into a rough kiss. "Oh, is that all?"

She responded to my kiss eagerly but shook her head once more when I finally released her.

"Kinkier than that?"

She nodded. I held her eye until she continued.

"Remember how you told me that our videos turned you on? That Mom and I are your favorite porn stars? We could make more. If it turns you on to watch me being fucked in all three holes at the same time, or you want to see me tied down and gang banged by a dozen men, just tell me. Rick ... I told you. I'm not a good girl anymore, not at all. If it makes you happy, I'll do it all for you. I'll enjoy doing it. Just promise me that you'll still want to keep me once it's all over." She sounded ashamed and a bit frightened, but she was panting slightly as she finished and her nipples were tightly puckered dark spikes.

"You'd do that if I asked? You'd like doing that?" She avoided my eyes, but after a moment gave a jerky nod.

I lightly twisted a swollen nipple. "You really are a little slut, aren't you?"

Lena bit her lower lip and gave another reluctant nod. She twitched as my hand moved down her body to cup her mound.

She was already wet, wet enough that my fingers slipped inside her slick cunt easily. Lena almost growled when I dragged her to her feet. She did growl when I bent her over the counter and slammed my cock into her leaking slit from behind. If our previous session had been lovemaking, this was pure animal lust. Lena was wet, tight, and ready; her nipples were hard little knots in my palms as I mauled her breasts and she screamed obscene encouragement as she bucked under my pounding assault.

Though I'd finished our last round less than an hour before, my cock was once more aching with need. I took her selfishly, hard and fast, driving for my own release. She seemed to welcome it -- her litany of kinks must have excited her as much as it had me. For once, I didn't try to hold myself back, but I managed to bring her to a swearing, howling, climax before I emptied myself into her greedily clenching cunt.

I even managed to carry her limp body back to the air mattress with me before I collapsed.

***

We took turns cleaning each other in the shower. She was tender, almost solicitous when it was her turn to wash me, but nearly purred when I ran my hands over her body in return.

"So that's what turns you on? All of it?"

She looked both frightened and -- proud? -- as she nodded agreement. "I told you. If it's something that you'd like to see me do, I'll do it. Whatever it is." She gave me a knowing look and added: "Like we just did."

I raised an eyebrow "It turned you on when I took you like that, didn't it?"

She grinned. "Sometimes it's fun when you're a little rough. I love being your lover, but it's fun being your nasty little fuck slut too."

I gave her bottom a light swat. "I'll keep that in mind when we're together ... slut."

She nodded happily, then giggled. "It's not just me. It would turn Mom on just as much, you know. I don't have her slave girl fetish, but we're a lot alike. Though she may be a kinkier slut than I am; try tying her down and taking her rough and hard if you really want to see her get her rocks off!"

***

After we rinsed, Lena stood obediently so I could towel her dry. Neither of us spoke, but she slid into my lap eagerly when I pulled her to the nearest chair. I was content to sit quietly, gently stroking her hair while enjoying the sensation of her smooth lithe body in my arms.

Finally, Lena broke the silence. "It felt good to let that all out. Have I changed too much for you?"

She squeaked as I tightened my arms to hold her in place. This time, I growled. "You've changed. More than I'd expected, in some ways." I stroked her hair. "But not as much as you think you have. Neither one of you. Not too much for me to love you both."

"Even after everything I told you? Everything I'm willing to do? That I'd like to do?" She gave me a troubled look. "Rick, can you really love me the way I am now? A kinky slut like me?"

"Of course I can. Even if you don't think you deserve it." I stroked her hair tenderly "Now that I have you again, I'm not letting you go. Ever. Dearest little slut."

Suddenly, we were kissing, desperately, frantically; Lena's mouth worked against mine with bruising force. When she finally drew back she was smiling through happy tears.

"Better?"

She nodded and wiped her eyes. "I knew you'd say that. But I still needed to hear it."

I tapped her nose. "You haven't changed as much as you think. You're still the sweet, smart, elegant girl I fell in love with." I covered her mouth when she tried to argue. "So you're also a whore, a shameless kinky little slut? Well, you're my whore. My shameless kinky little slut. And I love you desperately."

I thought back to the beginning of our conversation and cocked my head inquiringly. "So, what was it that you like to pretend?"

Her expression turned wistful again "I like to imagine what things would be like if the last year never happened. How our lives would be different. If I'd quit my job and married you when I still had the chance."

Her voice trailed off, but after a moment she shook herself and her smile brightened. "I would have loved to be your wife. But being one of your concubines isn't bad either."

"My concubines?"

She tried to sound huffy. "Mom and me. If you'd just hired us or bought us as short-term playthings, we'd be your mistresses. But since you plan to breed us and add us to your harem permanently, we're your concubines. Much more respectable. I thought everyone knew the difference."

I thought about it for a moment and laughed delightedly. "Concubines. I think I like that." She smiled.

Chapter 23

"The doctor says this is your most fertile time, Ceci. Ready to be a mother again?"

"If it pleases my master." Her voice was mock-demure, but she gave me a brilliant smile.

I returned a skeptical look. "Was that from 'The story of O' or 'The Handmaid's Tale'?"

Her eyes were dancing. "John Norman, actually. The Gor books."

"Kinky bitch!" I laughed and pulled her in for a kiss. She shivered as I ran my hands down her bare back to cup her bottom.

"Yes, I am. And I'm looking forward to being bred by my Master. Very, very much." Momentarily, her tone shifted to dead serious: "I never thought I'd have this chance. I love you, Rick." Her tone shifted back: "Your slave thanks you."

I shook my head and grinned before leading her toward our playroom.

Even though it was a large room, perhaps 20 feet square, there wasn't a lot of free space.

Ceci had definitely gone overboard setting it up: Sybian, bondage frame, an adjustable sex chair she'd had to order from Japan, a well-padded settee with multiple D-ring attachments, neatly arranged racks of restraints and sex toys... It really hadn't surprised me -- she'd admitted to having kinky tastes long before her downfall, and I'd given her free rein to set it up.

I'd even helped her set up the video conferencing system -- she'd pointed out that unless I always took both of them with me when I traveled, it would make video sex with anyone left behind much more fun.

Given all that, I'd barely noticed the extra expense of the dolly-mounted camera setup Ceci had added.

I swatted her bottom. "You really liked the idea of becoming a cam girl, didn't you?"

She pouted. "It would have been fun! It would have been perfectly legal -- we're already registered prostitutes, after all. And I'd only be online when you're working in your office."

I swatted her butt again. "I'm sure you would have loved it, you little exhibitionist, but I wonder what your village friends would think?"

Ceci looked rueful. "I really would have. Doing a live online sex show? I get wet just thinking about it! But my friends would never believe it was my own idea. They'd be sure you needed money and were making us perform to earn it for you. They'd pity us, but they'd probably hate you. You'd never make any friends, and they'd always whisper behind your back. I know I'm a horrible person, but I couldn't do that. Not to you." She turned her face away before whispering "Not to someone I love."

I took her shoulder and turned her around again, holding her until she raised her eyes to see I was smiling. "Ceci. I love you too." I waited a beat and added. "And you're not horrible. I think you're a pretty amazing person. Though you are a very naughty girl."

That earned a giggle along with her return smile.

I grinned. "And I want you to be happy. So you're going to star in a porn movie: 'Making a Mommy' starring Ceci Wang. I'll be your co-star, with Lena Tan in a supporting role."

***

Ceci hadn't noticed yet, but the camera had been focused and active since we entered the room.

Lena had been an eager co-conspirator -- however unconventional their relationship, she loved her mother passionately and wanted her to be happy. Together, we'd come up with something that should appeal to Ceci's kinks. Starting by pushing her off-balance.

"You're overdressed, slave cunt." My growl was convincingly harsh -- I'd practiced it to make certain I didn't drop out of character.

"This slave is truly sorry, master. Please forgive her!" Ceci had picked up her cue flawlessly -- her eyes were dancing as she pulled her sole garment from around her waist and cast it aside.

Unprompted, she sank to one of her 'slave' positions -- back straight and shoulders back to present her breasts, knees wide to display her exposed muff as she knelt at my feet. "How may this slave cunt gain her master's forgiveness?"

I frowned. "You need to be punished, cunt. But at least you're showing the right attitude." I looked toward the door and yelled "Lena!"

Ceci's eyes widened as Lena entered -- except for the black leather and chains of a bondage harness, she was as naked as her mother.

Lena ignored the kneeling slave to focus on me. "How may I serve you, master?" Though her eyes were dancing as much as Ceci's, her expression was controlled and her voice appropriately submissive.

I waved a lordly hand. "We need to prepare this slave cunt for breeding. But she needs to be disciplined first."

Taking occasional glances at the monitor in the corner, Lena kept her mother in the center of the image as she buckled on the cuffs and straps of a restraint harness. I stepped out of the view to track the camera to follow them as she led Ceci to stand between the sex chair and the restraint frame. She cast an inquiring eye at the camera and asked "Master, do you wish to whip her first?"

Out of the video, I could afford to give them both a wink, though I kept my voice suitably harsh. "Mmm ... no. She displayed at least some contrition. Fasten her to the chair."

I joined Lena to bind Ceci to the chair. I had to admit that it was worth its rather excessive price -- it was sturdy, very adjustable, and well-provided with attachment points. Soon, she could barely move; we'd cuffed her hands above her head and her ankles far apart on separate articulated supports, while a wide strap held her waist in place.