Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
Sharon and JoAnn have fun with the three brothers.
21k words
4.87
9.2k
13

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older

PALM SPRINGS VACATION

CHAPTER SIX

Sharon sat up and glanced around at the others, who were lying all about her on blankets spread out on the grass near the pool, recovering from their recent sexual exertions. She giggled as she looked down at her aunt, JoAnn, as she lay there, her eyes closed and a contented smile on her pretty face.

"Aunt Jo!" the young girl exclaimed. "Look at you! You're just covered with cum!"

JoAnn opened her eyes and raised her head off the ground to look down along her lush, naked body. The golden curls of her love nest were matted with thick dollops of semen while other large, glistening splotches of cum dappled her breasts and belly. Translucent rivulets of jiz were dripping from her face and neck as well. JoAnn smiled and raised her hands, smearing the puddles of semen across her belly and down onto her thighs, then over and around her pert, round breasts, massaging the thick, gooey cock-juice into her flawless skin.

"Ahhh..." she sighed, chuckling softly as she stroked her hands across her smooth, tanned flesh, "my favorite sun-tan lotion!"

Sharon laughed and stood up, saying, "Com'on, Aunt Jo, you're a sticky mess...let's go take a shower."

She reached down and grasped her aunt's hand, pulling her to her feet. JoAnn stood there for a moment, surveying the three boys lying on the ground around her feet.

"I know these young men just took a shower a little while ago, but do you think we could talk one of them into coming with us to wash our backs for us?" JoAnn asked her niece, loudly enough for the boys to hear.

"I will!" all three boys cried at once as they eagerly jumped to their feet.

JoAnn nodded, smiling as she headed for the cabana, followed by her entourage of young men, all of them entranced by the hypnotic swaying of her shapely buttocks, deliberately exaggerated for their benefit as she walked.

Inside the cabana, JoAnn and Sharon turned on the multiple showerheads and stood beneath the spray while the boys soaped them down. After they were thoroughly lathered, the girls stepped back and the boys stood under the showerheads while the girls soaped down the boys' bodies. When everyone was well lathered, JoAnn turned off the showers so they could all continue rubbing the lather around on each other without the suds being rinsed away.

Squatting down in front of Bobby, JoAnn grasped the boy's flaccid penis and began gently scrubbing his cock and balls, working up the lather.

"Ahhhhhh, yes..." she purred as Bobby's penis gradually grew more and more solid with her manipulations. "Oooooh, there it is..." she cooed with delight after the boy's prick had risen to full erection. Bobby groaned softly and leaned back against the wall, thrusting his hips forward as JoAnn slowly stroked one hand back and forth along his soap-slickened shaft while she tenderly fondled his soapy balls with the other.

JoAnn looked up at Sharon and found that her niece was watching her, a smile on her face. She tilted her head toward Mike and winked as she reached over and grasped Jack's already partially tumescent penis. Still stroking Bobby's soapy prick with one hand, she began working up the lather on Jack's cock and balls with the other.

Sharon looked down at Mike's penis then up to his face. He smiled at her and wriggled his eyebrows as he thrust his hips forward. She returned his smile with a crooked smile of her own and squatted down in front of him like JoAnn was doing.

A bit hesitantly, Sharon reached out and grasped Mike's dangling cock. Gently pulling and stretching his flaccid organ, she soon felt its soft, spongy flesh growing more and more firm as her little hand slid back and forth along that slippery, soapy shaft. As Mike's penis became fully erect, just inches in front of her face, Sharon felt a fluttering of excitement in her stomach as she continued to slide her soapy fist back and forth along his gracefully upcurved shaft, thrilled to be touching another erect penis for the first time.

Sharon glanced to the side and saw that Jack and Bobby were leaning back against the wall on their shoulders, their hips arched forward, as they gazed down at JoAnn, watching her stroke both their soap-slickened erections with either hand.

JoAnn looked over at Sharon to check on her niece's progress. She saw that the young girl was watching her, as she squatted in front Mike, grinning with delight as she slid her little hand up and down the long, curved shaft of the boy's slippery hard-on while fondling his soapy balls with the other. JoAnn smiled back at her and nodded encouragingly.

JoAnn released Jack's cock and pushed him closer to Mike. She grasped Sharon's wrist and pulled her hand away from Mike's soapy balls and wrapped the girl's fingers around Jack's thick, hard shaft.

Sharon gasped, a shiver of excitement shooting through her body as she began rubbing her soapy fist along Jack's stout hard-on, thrilled not only to be touching yet another penis for the first time, but to be touching two of them at the same time, now.

"Oooooh...ooooooh..." she cooed as she looked back and forth between the two boys as she stroked their soap-slickened shafts.

JoAnn smiled with satisfaction as she saw her young niece eagerly stroking the two boy's cocks. Turning back to Bobby, she pulled him closer, touching the head of his penis to one of her tautly erect nipples and circling it around and around that rubbery nub. She moved it over and did the same to her other nipple. After a few moments, JoAnn began to gradually widen the circle, rubbing the head of the boy's cock though the lather covering her breast in expanding circles, farther and farther around the firm round globe of her breast, until his entire shaft was pressed against her soapy breast, all sides of it sliding through the sudsy lather as it circled around that lovely globe.

JoAnn paused with the boy's cock-head touching the floor of the valley between her breasts. She grasped his buttocks with both hands and pulled him closer, bending his stiff shaft upward and pressing the underside of his prick between her titties while mashing his soapy balls against her breastbone. Now she grasped both her tits with either hand and squeezed them around the boy's prick, flexing her back so that the boy's slippery cock slid smoothly up and down between her soapy breasts.

All aflutter with excitement, Sharon stroked her soapy fists up and down the other two boys' erect penises. The boys just stood there, gazing down at her in amazed delight.

Glancing up at them, she smiled. "Would you guys like to wash my titties while I wash your cocks?" she suggested.

Both boys eagerly nodded. They both reached forward and placed a hand on one of the girl's little breasts. "Oooooh, yes..." Sharon moaned as they lathered both her firm little mounds and rolled her taut little nipples between their fingers.

After a few moments, without releasing their pricks, Sharon stood up saying, "You both have two hands...you can wash the rest of me, too, without even letting go of my titties..."

At the girl's urging, the boys began using their other hands as well, running them through the lather on her slim, soapy flanks and flat belly, and around her back and buttocks, while continuing to caress her soapy breasts.

"Ooooooh..." Sharon moaned softly, her slender body sinuously writhing as the boys' soapy hands caressed her, while she continued stroking their slippery cocks. "Ooooooh, yes..." she sighed, spreading her feet apart and thrusting her hips forward, "wash me down there, too..."

Both boys slid a soapy hand down her belly to her sudsy love nest, then took turns sliding their fingers back and forth along the crevice of her vagina.

"Oooooh...oooooh...oooooh..." Sharon moaned, her butt slowly gyrating as the boys' slippery fingers caressed her pussy while her own hands stroked their soapy erections.

Growing bolder as her passions rose, Sharon pushed herself between the two boys, facing Mike. She began rubbing the head of his cock around on her soapy stomach while, still holding Jack's prick with her other hand, she pulled him up behind her and rubbed the head of his penis around on her well-lathered buttocks.

Pushing downward on Mike's shaft, Sharon dragged his engorged glans through her sudsy little love nest, then lower. Pushing and pulling on Mike's stiff, springy hard-on, she slid its slippery head up and down along the crevice of her vulva. After a few moments, she let go of his organ and thrust her hips forward.

Mike's long, slender penis slid smoothly between the girl's soapy thighs, the upward curve of his shaft beautifully matching the curve of her vaginal area. As their sudsy pubes met, Sharon wrapped her arm around Mike's lower back and pressed her soapy body against his, thrilled by the feeling his hot, solid shaft pressed along the full length of her vagina all the way from her clit to beyond her joy-hole, where the bulbous head of his penis tickled her puckered little anus.

Sharon, the side of her face laid against Mike's chest, slowly writhed her soapy body against his, gently working his cock between her thighs while, with one hand behind her back, she pumped Jack's stiff, hard cock, sliding his soap-slickened glans up and down through the valley between her firm little ass-cheeks. After several pumps, she slid Jack's cock-head all the way down to the bottom of her ass-crack, then reached behind him and grabbed his butt, pulling him up tight against her and driving his fat cock between her thighs, its upper surface sliding along the underside of his brother's curved shaft.

"Ooooooooh...oooooooh..." Sharon moaned softly as she rocked her hips, feeling the boys' two hot, hard cocks gently throbbing between her thighs, stoking the fire burning deep in her tingling pussy.

JoAnn, still tittie-fucking Bobby, watched the soap-smeared head of the boy's penis poke out from between her close-pressed breasts with each stroke. Looking to the side, she saw Sharon sandwiched between the other two boys. She rose, grasping Bobby's soapy cock.

JoAnn, holding Bobby's penis in one hand, pushed him against the others, inserting his soapy prick between Mike and Sharon. She went around to the other side and threw her arms around them all in a five-way group hug, with Sharon in the center.

For several minutes, the five of them stood there in a group embrace, wriggling and writhing their soapy bodies against one another, their hands stroking and fondling one another, until the sudsy lather covering their skin began to dry out and become sticky.

JoAnn reached over and turned on the showers, igniting another round of slippery, full-body contact amongst the group as they rinsed away the soapy residue.

"There..." JoAnn said, turning off the water, "we're all squeaky-clean now! Well, did everyone have as much fun doing that as I did?"

There was a general chorus of agreement as everyone picked up towels and began drying off.

"Fuck," Mike commented as he toweled his hair, his still fully erect penis proudly on display, bobbing and swaying with his movements. "I wish every shower I took was that much fun!"

"Yeah!" the other boys agreed in unison.

"Around here," Sharon said, giggling, "they are!"

Jack wrapped his fingers around his stiff prick and gently stroked it. "I've always had fun by myself in the shower," he said, "but now I know how much better it is when you have someone else wash your dick for you!"

His brothers voiced their agreement.

They all trooped out the cabana, the three boys still proudly sporting erections. It was well past noon now and the sun was shining down with increased intensity. JoAnn looked at the others, then at the sparkling clear pool.

"Have you guys ever been skinny-dipping?" she asked.

"Yeah, we did it once when we went camping near a lake in the woods with a group of guys," Mike replied.

JoAnn smiled. "With a group of guys? So I assume you weren't doing it like that..." she said, pointing one by one at their erections, "or with girls!"

The boys shook their heads.

JoAnn smiled and said, "Well, I'm willing to bet that skinny-dipping is a lot more fun when you have a hard-on and there are naked girls with you, too!"

She grasped Sharon's hand and the two lovely young women merrily pranced across the yard to the pool, their shapely butts bouncing and swaying, and jumped into the water, hand-in-hand.

The boys looked back and forth at each other, then ran and dove in after the girls.

JoAnn swam up to Jack and Mike as they surfaced and stood up in the chest deep water. She reached out and grasped both their erections in either hand. "There, doesn't that feel good?" she asked rhetorically as she stroked their cocks under the water.

"Oh, yeah!" they cried.

For a time, they all swam about and played in the cool, clear water. Excited and aroused by their first experience at skinny-dipping in the company of two lovely, naked females, all three boys remained solidly erect as they swam and frolicked in the pool. The two girls took advantage of their condition by touching and teasing their hard-ons at every opportunity.

After a time, Mike noticed that JoAnn had disappeared from their little group. Glancing around, he spotted her at the other end of the pool, sitting on the submerged steps in the shallow area. She was lying back, her eyes closed as she lounged in the sun.

Mike quietly swam over to her, and stood up in the waist-deep water at the foot of the concrete steps. He feasted his eyes on the beautiful young woman's luscious, naked body as she lay on the broad, top step, propped up on her elbows, the back of her head resting against the coping. Her firm, round breasts, slightly flattened by gravity, were now two lovely mounds, topped by her tautly erect, upward pointing nipples. Her butt rested on the edge of the step, half-submerged in the cool, clear water, while her feet were on the next step down, her knees bent and splayed outward, opening up her crotch to the warm rays of the sun.

At the foot of the stairs, Mike stood there gazing between JoAnn's parted thighs, admiring her lovely, fully exposed vagina. JoAnn's golden love nest was sequined with water droplets, glittering in the sunlight like diamonds in her soft, damp curls. The outer lips of her vulva were spread far apart, leaving her pink inner folds open to his view. The sun glinted on the shiny little bud of her clitoris as it peeked from those moist folds of tender flesh.

Mike heard a chuckle and he raised his eyes from her crotch to find JoAnn gazing up at him, a smile on her pretty face. "See anything you like, honey?" she murmured softly.

The boy blushed, then smiled nervously, realizing he had been caught openly staring at this beautiful young woman's vagina.

"Oh...uhh, yeah!" the boy replied. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!"

JoAnn laughed. "It's not just that I'm naked?"

"Oh, no..." Mike shook his head. "I've seen plenty of naked women in pictures and movies, but none of them looked as good as you!"

JoAnn smiled warmly, her eyes on the head of his erect penis sticking up out of the surface of the water like the snorkel of a submerged submarine. "Well, I certainly appreciate the compliment, but I've seen plenty of beautiful women, myself, and I think I'll attribute your judgement to the fact that you're seeing me live and in person, rather than as an image in a magazine or on a screen."

They were quiet for a moment, gazing into each other's eyes.

Finally, JoAnn said, "I got the impression, though, that there was one thing in particular that you were especially interested in a moment ago."

Mike started and averted his eyes. "Oh! Uhhhhh, yeah..." he stammered. "I was...uhhh...looking at your...uhh...vagina. That's really beautiful, too."

JoAnn chuckled. "Now we're talking!" she said. "It makes me feel all tingly down there to have a handsome young man admire my pussy. I'm really quite proud of it, myself. I think it's rather pretty, isn't it?"

"It sure is!" Mike agreed.

"Why don't you c'mon in closer and take a better look?"

Mike moved forward through the water and crawled up on the step between JoAnn's feet.

"Come closer, honey..." JoAnn urged.

The boy moved up a step to sit between her knees.

"That's not close enough, Mike, honey..." JoAnn murmured, her voice low and sexy. "Don't you want to get a really good look at it?"

Mike leaned forward, reaching across her thigh to place his hand on the step next to her hip, propping himself up. His face was now poised just above her upturned crotch.

"There...that's much better, isn't it..." JoAnn purred.

For a long time, the boy silently gazed down at her luscious cunt, spread open there before him, while he studied it intently. Under the boy's intense gaze, JoAnn's butt squirmed and her pussy began juice up.

As her butt wriggled, the water that was lapping at the lower end of her vulva slopped over the edge of her slightly open vaginal entrance and splashed against the hot walls of her love tunnel, "Oooooh," she gasped, a shiver racing through her body.

"Oh, baby..." she purred, "remember how good it felt when I licked and sucked your nice hard cock a little while ago, honey?

Mike glanced up at her face and nodded.

"Well, sweetie," JoAnn smiled, "girls like that, too!"

Mike started and looked confused.

JoAnn giggled as she realized what she had just said and how it could be confused. "I didn't mean that you liked having me suck your dick and that most women like doing that. Although that may be true, what I really meant to say was that women like having their pussies licked and sucked, too! And I think most men like doing that as well!"

Mike looked back down at her open crotch. JoAnn spread her knees farther apart and thrust her pelvis upward, offering up her vulva invitingly. Watching the boy's face as he gazed into her open cunt, JoAnn pumped her knees a bit and clenched her ass rhythmically.

Mike raised his eyes again to meet JoAnn's. "It's so beautiful..." he murmured.

JoAnne smiled and said, "Thank you, honey, but, much as I enjoy having you look at it...I'd really like you to try licking it. I promise that you'll like it."

Mike looked back down at JoAnn's lovely pussy, hesitated for a moment, then extended his tongue and tentatively touched its tip to her moist, pink labia. JoAnn let out a soft moan and wriggled her butt to encourage the boy. Mike raised his eyes and smiled at her, then he extended his tongue and touched it to JoAnn's vulva again, more confidently this time.

"That's it, honey..." JoAnn murmured softly. "Now go ahead and lick it...oooooooooh, yes..." she moaned as the boy began running his tongue up and down along her moist labia.

"Oh!" JoAnn gasped as Mike's tongue touched her protruding clitoris. Her body jerked and her ass bounced on the concrete step, splashing water across her thighs and pussy. Mike pulled his head back and looked up at JoAnn, questioningly.

She smiled at him and slid her hands up and down along her inner thighs. Touching her fingertips to either side of her vulva, she gently wiggled her clitoris, then pushed inward, retracting its hood and fully exposing the bright pink head of her erect love button.

"This is my clit, honey," JoAnn said. "That's a woman's 'special spot'. If you handle it right, she'll beg you to fuck her. It's kind of like a tiny penis. When a woman gets excited, it stands up just like your cock does and sticks its head out so it can be touched. Go ahead, sweetie...touch it with your tongue..."

Mike lowered his head and gently touched the tip of his extended tongue to the exposed head of her erect clitoris.