Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, yes..." JoAnn purred softly as the boy's tongue tenderly caressed her love button. "Oooooh...oooooh...oooooh..." she moaned, her butt squirming. "Ohhhh!" she gasped sharply, clapping her hands to either side of Mike's head and pushing him back.

"Oooooooooooh..." she groaned as her body shuddered.

"It's very sensitive, honey, so you have to be careful with it," JoAnn said after a moment. "Too much direct contact, too soon, can be very intense. It's best if you work up to it slowly by licking just the lips of a girl's pussy, first...ohhhh, yeah..." she sighed as Mike's tongue resumed its exploration of the moist, tender folds of her vulva.

"Ohhh, yes...ohhh, yes. That feels so nice..." JoAnn murmured, her butt slowly writhing as the boy's tongue caressed her labia."

As his tongue explored the soft folds of JoAnn's vulva, Mike began to notice a change in the nature of the moisture there as it became less and less like pool water and more and more viscous and sweet.

JoAnn also noticed that her pussy was juicing up. "Oooooh, there, sweetie...do you see my juice starting to flow?"

"Uh-huh..." Mike grunted, nodding his head slightly without losing contact between his tongue and JoAnn's labia.

"Now you can give my clit a few gentle licks..." JoAnn instructed. "Ooooh...ooooh, yes. That's it...now lick my pussy some more, honey...but add in my clit once in a while, too..."

"Oooooh...oooooh...oooooh..." JoAnn moaned, her ass gently squirming. She smiled with delight as she gazed down at the boy, watching his tongue caress her aroused vagina.

"Oh, honey," she murmured huskily after a little while. "Now I want you to stick your tongue into me..."

Mike pulled back a bit and gazed down at JoAnn's lovely cunt laid open before him, her tender folds glistening in the sun with her sweet nectar. He saw the opening of her love tunnel, the pool water gently lapping at its lower edge.

The boy lowered his head, dipping his chin into the water. He pushed forward to her crotch and, with his tongue, scooped water into her vaginal opening.

"Ohhhh, shit!" JoAnn cried out, her buttocks clenching, as the cool pool water repeatedly splashed against the hot walls of her vaginal canal, then drained back out.

JoAnn's cries attracted the attention of the other three kids and they swam over to the shallow end of the pool, gathering around, just in time to see Mike circle his extended tongue around and around JoAnn's vaginal opening, then thrust it inside her.

"Oh...ohhh...ohhhh, yes..." JoAnn gasped, her ass bouncing on the concrete step. "That's it, honey...stick your tongue up inside me...wiggle it all around...oooooooooh..."

As Mike vigorously wagged his tongue inside JoAnn's vagina, he rolled his eyes all around, realizing that he was now performing for an audience. He felt a surge of pride, knowing that the others were witnessing JoAnn's obviously positive responses to his inexperienced oral techniques.

"Oooooooh...ahhhhhh... ooooooooh..." JoAnn moaned, her head rolling from side to side against the edge of the pool while her butt bounced and squirmed on the step. Despite the inexperienced nature of his tongue-work, the eagerness with which he was doing it, and the knowledge that this was the young man's first attempt at eating pussy, was quite sufficient to drive her lustful passions quickly up the peak.

With her passions rising fast, JoAnn cried out, "Ohhhh, Mike, honey...lick my clit now...lick it good!"

Mike pulled his wriggling tongue out of JoAnn's joy-hole and ran it up through her juicy furrow to her clitoris, which now protruded quite prominently from its surrounding folds. Sensing JoAnn's increased level of excitement, he flicked his tongue at her love button with greater force than he had before.

"Ooooooh...oooooooh...oooooooh, yes..." JoAnn moaned, her gorgeous body writhing sinuously. "Lick it, baby, lick my clit! Ooooooooh...that feels so good!

JoAnn felt an orgasm welling up within her inflamed loins. "Ohhh, baby...suck on my clit now, honey...suck it, baby..."

Mike, not exactly certain, considering JoAnn's previous description of her clit's sensitivity, placed his lips around her protruding clitoris and began to suck on it, gently pulsing his breath.

JoAnn let out a shriek of delight as her aroused loins exploded with pleasure. Reaching out with both hands, she grasped the back of the boy's head and pulled his face into her crotch, making sure his lips did not lose contact with her clitoris. As waves of delight washed through her body, her bouncing butt sent waves of cool, clear water sloshing across her hot cunt, intensifying the pleasure of her orgasm.

Expelling a gasping moan, JoAnn released Mike's head and she sagged back against the edge of the pool, her tightly tensed body relaxing. Whimpering softly, and with a contented smile on her lips, she gazed down through half-closed eyes at the boy between her legs. Releasing his suction on her clitoris, Mike resumed gently licking the moist, tingling lips of her vulva while the spasms of her orgasm gradually faded away.

After a few moments, feeling that JoAnn's orgasm had completely passed, Mike raised his head and smiled up at her, his face dripping with pussy-juice and pool water. "Oh, wow...that was amazing!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, Mike, honey...it was!" JoAnn sighed contentedly. "So...did you like eating my pussy?" she asked, lovingly stroking the boy's head as he gazed up at her from between her luscious thighs.

"I didn't just like it...I loved it!" Mike exclaimed excitedly.

JoAnn chuckled and said, "Stand up there and show me how much you liked eating my pussy."

Mike looked puzzled and slowly stood up.

"Ohhhhhh, yes..." JoAnn sighed, gazing up at the boy's long, gracefully curved penis standing solidly erect, water dripping from it onto her open vulva directly below. "That's all the evidence I need to show me how much you enjoyed it! "Now, when you go home and take care of your girlfriend like you just did for me, you'll never have to beg for her pussy...she'll be begging you to take it!"

Jack, impressed by what he had just seen and by his brother's enthusiastic endorsement, reached out and touched JoAnn's arm. "Uhhh...can I try that, too, JoAnn?" he asked tentatively.

JoAnn looked at Jack and smiled. "Well, I can hardly refuse an offer like that! However, due to Mike's marvelous performance, I just finished having the most wonderful orgasm, while Mike, here, was left like that!" She gestured toward Mike and everyone's eyes locked onto his stiffly quivering erection. "I think I owe Mike a little attention, first."

Mike felt a surge of excitement in his loins when he saw that everyone, his brothers as well as the two girls, were looking at his erect penis. The warm, pleasant sensation that came from just having a hard-on was now magnified by knowing that all the others were looking at it.

Mike clenched his buttocks and rolled his thighs outward, proudly thrusting his prick forward and upward. Smiling, he touched his finger to the upward pointing tip of his penis and slowly slid it all the way down the curved underside of his long, stiff shaft, then back up to the tip.

"That's okay, JoAnn, I really like how my cock feels right now," Mike said, continuing to lightly stroke his fingertip up and down along the curved bulge of his urethra. "Let Jack try it and see if he likes it as much as I did...I'll just watch for a while."

"Ummmm...that sounds pretty good to me," JoAnn purred, "Jack eating my pussy while I just lay back here and look up at your beautiful cock!"

Mike felt a thrill at JoAnn's compliment. He smiled and proudly thrust his erection forward for all to appreciate.

Jack slid off the step next to JoAnn and moved to the lower step between her knees. Kneeling between the woman's wide-spread thighs, he eagerly buried his nose in the damp, golden curls of JoAnn's love nest, and began licking the woman's juicy cunt, just like he had seen his older brother do.

"Ohhh, shit!" JoAnn gasped, throwing her head back and bucking her loins against the boy's face as his tongue furiously lapped at her already sensitized labia, reigniting the smoldering flames of passion in her loins.

Standing over them, Mike gazed down at his brother, shaking his head disappointedly. "Take it easy, Jack!" he said sharply.

Jack raised his head and looked up at his older brother questioningly.

"I guess you missed the part where I built up slow and easy, to what you were just doing," Mike said, taking over his younger brother's instruction, secure in his newly acquired knowledge and experience. "It's better for the woman if you don't go so fast and hard right away. Just kind of gently lick and probe those soft, wet flaps inside her pussy there with the tip your tongue. Let her get used to it before you really start lapping away at it. It's just like when you're jacking-off. You can beat it really fast and hard, making yourself come right away, but that's not as good as it is if you stroke it slow and easy, letting it build up for a while, before you really pound it."

Jack nodded his understanding and lowered his face to JoAnn's crotch to resume licking her pussy, much more gently, now, with his tongue just lightly caressing the moist folds of her inner labia.

JoAnn sighed with delight as her rising passions plateaued, while remaining at a high level, allowing her to just enjoy the pleasure of the boy's tongue caressing the sensitized tissues of her aroused vulva without being immediately driven up the peak to orgasm again.

Lying there, luxuriantly enjoying Jack's tongue caressing her pussy, JoAnn gazed up at Mike, a beatific smile on her face as she watched the boy's erect penis, bobbing and swaying, as he waved his hands around, instructing his younger brother on what he considered to be the proper technique. Moaning softly, JoAnn slowly ground her butt against the concrete step as Jack's tongue tantalizingly caressed her aroused vagina.

"Ohhh, Mike, honey..." JoAnn murmured, her voice low and lusty, "this is wonderful! The way I feel right now, I could go either way, fast and hard...or slow and easy, like you're having Jack do right now. But you just go ahead and guide your brother whichever you want...you seem to be giving him very good guidance, so far."

Mike smiled broadly, his confidence bolstered by JoAnn's compliment. "There, you see, Jack? You just listen to me and I'll make sure you do it right!"

Sharon and Bobby were sitting side by side on the step next to JoAnn, watching with great interest as Jack licked her aunt's pussy. Bobby's arm was around her slim body, his hand cupped over the pert little mound of her breast, gently rolling her taut, hard nipple between his fingertips. The girl's hand was in his lap, her fingers loosely wrapped around his erect penis. She liked the warm, solid feel of his organ in her hand and the soft, smooth texture of its taut-stretched skin as she lightly caressed it.

While tenderly fondling Bobby's penis, Sharon raised her eyes from her aunt's vagina to fix them upon his older brother's stiffly up-curved erection as he stood above them. She watched Mike's penis bobbing and swaying as the boy animatedly instructed his younger brother on how, in his own limited experience, to properly use his tongue on JoAnn's pussy.

Bobby, meanwhile, continued to fully concentrate on JoAnn wide-open vagina, watching his brother's tongue explore the moist, pink folds of her vulva, occasionally plunging in and out of her joy-hole or flicking at her protruding clitoris whenever he was so directed by his older brother. Envious of the other boys, Bobby groaned softly and squirmed his ass against the concrete step as he imagined himself licking JoAnn's luscious looking cunt.

Bobby heard Sharon moan softly, and felt her slender body wriggle and squirm in his embrace. He turned to look at her and found her staring up, entranced by his older brother's penis. He saw the pointed tip of her tongue slowly circle her lips.

"Do you like it, Sharon?" he murmured in her ear.

The girl started, and looked at him. "Wha...what?" she stammered, realizing that Bobby had caught her staring at his brother's erection.

"I saw you looking, rather intently, at Mike's dick," Bobby said.

Sharon smiled sheepishly. "Oh! Uhhh...well...you know...I haven't seen very many dicks before, and, even though three of the four I've even seen are brothers, they're all so very different looking. It's really fascinating! And seeing Mike's standing up all stiff and hard, like that..." She nodded toward Mike and cupped her hand over her tummy. "It makes me feel all fluttery in here."

Bobby chuckled. "So...did you like washing them a little while ago in the shower?"

Sharon smiled sheepishly. "Yeah..." she admitted. "That was so much fun...and it was really exciting when I had both of your brothers' cocks in my hands at the same time!" She gave Bobby's prick a gentle squeeze.

"And how about you, 'tittie boy'? I saw what Aunt Jo was doing to you while I was playing with your brothers' dicks! Aunt Jo has really beautiful breasts, doesn't she?" Sharon said.

"Uhhh...yeah, she sure does," Bobby replied. "I couldn't believe I was actually rubbing my dick on those babies!"

Sharon gasped and punched him on the shoulder, then laughed.

They were quiet for a few moments and Bobby noticed that Sharon was again looking at Mike's penis. "When I caught you staring at Mike's dick a couple of minutes ago, I saw that you were licking your lips," Bobby murmured in her ear. "What were you thinking about at that moment?"

Sharon started and turned to him, her eyes wide and her mouth open. Slowly, her mouth closed and ended in a guilty smile. "I'll bet you've already figured that out!" she said.

Bobby chuckled. "You told me before how much you liked sucking on my dick...and on your uncle's. So I think I can guess what you were thinking about when you were looking at Mike's dick and licking your lips!"

"Does that bother you, Bobby?"

"No, not at all," Bobby assured her. "Especially since, at that same moment, I was watching Jack lick JoAnn's pussy and was wishing that I was doing that instead of him!"

Sharon giggled and squeezed his cock.

They were quiet again for a few moments as they watched the others.

"Have you ever done that?" Bobby asked, gesturing toward JoAnn.

"Of course," Sharon answered, "both ways."

Bobby looked at her, puzzled. "'Both ways'?"

Sharon giggled. "I've been both the 'eater' and the 'eaten'"

Bobby's eyebrows shot up in surprise and he gasped. "You mean...?"

Sharon chuckled. "Uh-huh. I've licked Aunt Jo and both Aunt Jo and Uncle Eddie have licked me!"

"Oh, yeah?" Bobby stared at her, his eyes wide. "How is it?"

"It's absolutely divine!" Sharon exclaimed enthusiastically. "To have a tongue in your pussy is just the most wonderful feeling! And I also just love licking Aunt Jo's pussy...it's so different from sucking on a big, hard cock! Her pussy is so sweet and juicy...and her cunt-lips are so soft and smooth! And when I see how excited it makes her when I lick her, it makes me so much more excited, too!"

Bobby nodded his head as he pondered Sharon's comments.

"See that?" Sharon said, "Just look at Aunt Jo now."

JoAnn was moaning and groaning, her head thrown back on the deck, rolling from side to side as her lithe body writhed and her butt thrashed, throwing up waves of pool water. Her hands were clasped over her own breasts, squeezing and kneading those lovely globes. Jack was gripping her luscious thighs trying to keep his mouth pressed to the lower end of her pussy as he vigorously thrust his tongue in and out of her joy-hole.

"Now, Jack! Now!" Mike cried, excitedly bouncing up and down on his feet, his hand jacking up and down on his own straining hard-on. "Put your lips around her clit now and suck as hard as you can!"

The boy did as his brother directed and almost immediately, JoAnn's body froze, arched upward, her cunt mashed against Jack's mouth. As Jack continued to vigorously suck on her clit, JoAnn emitted a long, keening squeal, and her butt suddenly started bouncing up and down on the step, splashing water everywhere.

Mike grabbed Jack's shoulder and heaved him back into the pool. Kneeling between JoAnn's thighs, Mike grasped his rigid penis in his hand and bent it downward inserting its engorged head into JoAnn's joy-hole. With a single thrust, he slid his entire long, slender organ down into JoAnn's spasming vagina. JoAnn let out another squeal of ecstasy as her orgasm hit another peak of pleasure. Her butt bounced up and down, meeting Mike's vigorous thrusts, as spasms of delight wracked her body.

Jack climbed up out of the pool onto the step next to JoAnn, his hand wrapped around his own erect penis. He stood there for a moment, watching his brother pound his long, hard cock into JoAnn's writhing body, then he stepped across the woman's shoulders and squatted down, thrusting his prick down into her open mouth. JoAnn's eyes opened wide in surprise, then she began thrusting her head forward and back, eagerly sliding Jack's fat cock in and out of her mouth.

Mike's body suddenly stiffened, remaining motionless for a few seconds, then he roared and resumed thrusting his prick in and out of JoAnn's vagina with even greater ferocity as his balls began pumping their boiling hot load into her still spasming cunt.

Mike's flood of hot cum into her vagina ignited yet another explosion of pleasure in her already erupting loins and JoAnn let out groan of pleasure, muffled by Jack's thick, hard cock buried deep in her throat.

A moment later, Jack grunted heavily and his throbbing prick sent a thick wad of cum straight down JoAnn's throat. Pulling his cock from her mouth, he grasped his throbbing organ in his hand and began pumping his thick shaft with his fist. Stream after stream of thick, white cum splashed across JoAnn's cheeks and forehead, and shot down into her wide-open mouth.

Mike's vigorous thrusting gradually slowed, while Jack squeezed out his last droplets of semen onto JoAnn's upturned face. JoAnn sighed, smiling blissfully as the boy rubbed the engorged head of his penis through the splotches of jiz he had just deposited there.

"Whew...that was really hot!" Sharon gasped, a shiver running through her slender body.

"Fuck! It sure was!" Bobby agreed.

Sharon's slender little ass was squirming and her pussy was on fire, despite it being submerged in the cool water of the pool. She stood up, grasping Bobby's hand and pulling him up beside her. Standing there, facing each other, the boy's six-inch erection stiffly pointing at her belly, Sharon gently grasped Bobby's penis in both hands and stretched upward on her toes to press her lips against his.

Groaning softly, Sharon slipped her tongue into the boy's mouth, fondling his hot, solid shaft as they passionately kissed. Bobby's hands gently slid up and down the smooth curve the girl's slender waist from her ribs to her slightly flaring hips.

"Oh, Bobby," she sighed, gazing into his eyes, her slender body writhing sinuously as he continued to stroke her sleek flanks while she gently caressed his throbbing hard-on. "Your cock feels so hot and hard...ooooooh, yes...oh, god, I love how it feels...Bobby, honey, I want to suck it, again..."

Bobby smiled down at the girl's pretty face, then tenderly kissed her. He grasped her hands and gently removed them from his straining penis, raising them to place her hands around the back of his neck. Bobby slid his own hands around Sharon's hips and gripped her firm little buttocks. Hefting her petite, slender body, he slipped her legs around his waist.

With Sharon clinging to the front of his body, Bobby hugged her to him and stepped up unto the deck. He walked over to the blankets on the grass, his stiff, upward angled prick sliding back and forth along the crack of her ass with each step.