Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon heaved a satisfied sigh. "Ohhhhh, Uncle Eddie..." she groaned, writhing her slim, naked body against him passionately as she squeezed his hard, throbbing penis between her slender thighs. "That was incredible!"

"Yeah, it sure was!" he agreed, slowly thrusting his rigid hard-on in and out between her thighs, his cock sliding smoothly on a slippery coating of pussy juice.

"Ooooooh...your cock feels so big and hard...and hot!" Sharon sighed. "It feels so good rubbing against my pussy!"

"Yeah, it sure does..." Ed murmured softly.

"You're the only one that didn't come just now..."

"Yeah, I guess you're right..."

Sharon carefully stepped off the prong of her uncle's erection. Turning around, she knelt down in front of him. Placing her hands on his thighs, she leaned in closer, gazing at the big, engorged head of his penis, at eye-level, just a few inches from her face.

She saw a clear droplet of juice ooze from the tiny slit at the tip of that big, purple knob. Smiling, Sharon extended her tongue and flicked it off. She continued flicking it up and down several times, stroking the tip of her tongue through that little slit. Then she gently pressed her lips to the very tip of his glans, giving it a tender kiss.

Ed felt his heart pounding, matching the throbbing in his straining erection. He gazed down at his niece, entranced by the sight of this innocent young girl, lovingly kissing the bloated head of his erect penis. He sucked in his breath now as the girl opened her lips wide and slipped them over his entire glans, closing them around his thick, hard shaft.

Ed groaned softly as he felt Sharon's tongue circling around and around his engorged glans inside her mouth. The girl raised her eyes to meet his and a thrill raced up his spine.

Sharon raised her hands and wrapped them both around Ed's rigid shaft, one above the other. She began to gently stroke his throbbing organ while sucking on its head and caressing it with her tongue.

Ed felt his passions rising quickly, so erotic was the thrill of gazing down into his young niece's angelic face, with his big, hard cock between her sweet lips and her tiny hands wrapped around his thick shaft. The girl's light brown eyes, sparkling with delight, returned his gaze, signaling that she was enjoying this every bit as much as he was.

Soon, Ed was gasping raggedly, his body trembling. Sharon felt his hot, solid shaft throbbing insistently in her little hands. She gripped his organ a bit tighter and increased the tempo of her strokes.

Ed grunted loudly and his heavy balls erupted, spewing a huge stream of boiling hot semen into the girl's mouth. Thrilled, Sharon kept her lips tightly clamped around her uncle's thick shaft, just behind its bloated head, vigorously stroking his pulsating shaft while she eagerly swallowed the hot, slimy cum that was repeatedly pumped into her mouth.

"Ohhhh, shit..." Ed groaned as his throbbing prick spurted its last heavy stream of cum into his niece's mouth, then he slowly crumpled to the ground, his penis still pulsing as rivulets of semen still oozed from the tip of his organ and drooled down the sides of his quivering shaft.