Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Engrossed in his delightful exploration of Sharon's young, breathtakingly beautiful vagina, Bobby barely registered the titillating touch of the girl's tongue on the tip of straining, upthrust penis.

Just as Bobby's tongue slowly and sensuously explored the folds of her vulva, Sharon's tongue slowly and sensually caressed the boy's engorged glans: its smooth, rounded upper surface, the tiny slit at its tip, oozing his clear, slightly viscous lubricating fluid, and the flared edge where the bulbous head joined the shaft.

Pursing her lips, Sharon touched them to the very tip of Bobby's straining erection and gently pushed downward, allowing the boy's rubbery cock-head to slowly force its way through that tight little opening, pushing deeper and deeper until the girl's pursed lips had finally passed completely over its smooth, broad surface, up and over its flared edge, and closed around the solid flesh of his shaft, just below the flared edge of his glans.

Bobby gasped as the delightful sensation of Sharon's lips slipping over his cock-head, followed by her tongue caressing his swollen knob inside her warm, wet mouth, broke through the sexual entrancement he felt as he licked the young girl's vagina.

'Oh...my...god...' the boy groaned silently to himself, continuing to lick the girl's velvety-soft folds while he felt the girl's encircling lips slowly push downward on his throbbing shaft, the broad surface of his cock-head sliding up the surface of her tongue until her lips pressed against his groin and his entire organ lay within the wet warmth of the girl's mouth.

'Fuck...fuck...fuck...' Bobby thought, his tongue beginning to lash through Sharon's velvety folds with increasing furor as her lips began to slide up and down his shaft, from his groin to the flared ridge around his glans, his entire throbbing organ thrusting in and out of the young girl's mouth.

'Ohmygod...this is incredible' he thought, in a daze of sexual bliss while his tongue eagerly lapped at Sharon's luscious cunt and his prick slid in and out of her mouth. 'Sharon's sure knows her math...it is twice as good to eat pussy while having your cock sucked at the same time!

Sharon's body froze and Bobby heard a muffled squeal from her. Her crotch suddenly thrust downward against his face, and, after a momentary pause, began bouncing up and down, vigorously. The boy felt a huge thrill of excitement as he realized that Sharon was coming. He further increased the speed of his tongue-work, trying to increase the intensity of her orgasm.

She had had his cock buried in her mouth to the hilt, rolling it around and furiously sucking on it since her orgasm had begun. The inevitable effect of this was that the already simmering cum in his balls quickly came to a boil and exploded up his throbbing member, flooding the girl's mouth. Grunting and groaning, his tongue furiously lashing, his pulsating cock fired off two more spurts of cum into the girl's mouth before she had to jerk it out. She grabbed the boy's throbbing penis in her hand and vigorously pumped it as it continued spurting long streams of cum high into the air in front of her face.

Groaning heavily as her orgasm began to recede, Sharon dropped her head, burying her face in Bobby's now cum-matted pubes, pressing his throbbing hard-on against her cheek. The boy's last few pulses of semen weakly spurted out onto her forehead to drool down through her eyebrow and alongside her nose.

Congratulatory exclamations roused Sharon from her post-orgasmic lethargy a few moments later. She raised her head and found JoAnn and the other boys arrayed around them, praising their performance. Sharon smiled contentedly as semen dripped from her chin.

-------------------------------------------

JoAnn roused herself from her post-orgasmic stupor as she lay, half-submerged on the first step in the pool. She saw Jack lying back on the step beside her while Mike sat between her feet on the lower step, looking dazed. She felt Jack's semen drying on her face and dripping from her chin.

JoAnn sat up and laid one hand on Jack's thigh and the other on Mike's shoulder. "C'mon, guys," she said, let's go sit in the hot-tub for a little while and get ourselves rejuvenated."

"Uhhh, sure..." Mike said, slowly standing up with JoAnn. She reached down and took Jack's hand, pulling him to his feet as well.

Stepping up onto the deck, they saw that Sharon and Bobby were lying side by side on the blankets, his hand on her breast and his penis laid across her belly as she tenderly caressed it with her fingertips. They were obviously deep in conversation.

"Well, let's let the love-birds be," JoAnn said. "We'll go soak in the hot tub ourselves.

JoAnn led the boys down a winding pathway through rocks, trees, and shrubbery to a small clearing where the spa was located. She turned on the jets and they climbed down into the furiously boiling water. They settled back on the seats, 'oohing and aahing,' as the hot water bubbled and surged around them.

After a few minutes, JoAnn turned off the jets and their bodies relaxed in the hot water as the surging bubbles settled out and silence descended over them.

JoAnn looked back and forth at the two boys and asked. "Well, have you guys been enjoying yourselves, today?"

"Oh, yeah!" Jack said.

"Incredible!" Mike chimed in.

"Your clothes have probably been done for hours, now...if you want to get back to your hike," she said. "It's getting kind of late in the day, now, though. You're welcome to spend the night here if you'd like."

The two boys looked at each other, both nodding eagerly.

"Oh! Well...good," JoAnn said, smiling, not at all surprised by their answer.

They were quiet for a time, then JoAnn said, "Oh! I just remembered. A friend of mine stopped by the other day and asked if she and her friends could have a party here, tomorrow. We do that from time to time. It's always a lot of fun. They bring all the stuff and do all the work setting up. All they need from us is our place and our participation. So, if you want to, you can stay for that, too."

The boys looked at each other again, shrugged and nodded, not exactly sure what they were agreeing to.

JoAnn laughed. "Don't worry, guys, I guarantee you'll have a good time."

JoAnn heaved a heavy sigh. "Well, I'm cooked. Let's go see what Sharon and Bobby are up to."

They all climbed out of the spa. Both boys' cocks were plump and heavy after their soak in the hot water and their ball-sacs were very loose and hanging low. Their dangling testicles swung freely between their legs as they walked, bouncing and rubbing against their inner thighs.

Jack chuckled. 'I'm not used to walking around, naked," he said, "It feels kind of good, though, with my balls bouncing around between my legs like this!"

"Yeah, me, too!" Mike concurred.

JoAnn turned around and walked backward ahead of them, watching their semi-tumescent penises bouncing and their low-hanging balls swinging freely between their thighs. "I'm sorry that, as a woman, I'll never know what that feels like, but I sure do appreciate how it looks!" she said, smiling.

JoAnn turned back around and continued down the path ahead of Mike and Jack, her tight, firm little ass moving with a slightly exaggerated swing for the boys' enjoyment.

They emerged from the shrubbery onto the grassy lawn area surrounding the pool. JoAnn shushed the two boys as she took in the sight of her niece and their younger brother. They quietly walked over to the blankets where they found Bobby laid out on his back with Sharon kneeling astride his head, her pussy pressed to his lips. The girl was hunched over with the boy's penis in her mouth. The two teens were so engrossed in their activity that they were oblivious to the arrival of the other three.

The trio slowly circled the younger boy and girl on the blankets, observing their activity.

Beneath Sharon's lovely upturned butt, between her wide-spread thighs, they saw Bobby's face, smiling blissfully between swipes of his tongue, as he held the girl's vulva open with his thumbs and lovingly licked her delectable looking furrow.

"It certainly looks like your little brother is enjoying his first sixty-nine!" JoAnn whispered to the boys.

As they watched Bobby lick Sharon's pussy, they heard the girl's moans of pleasure and saw her cute little butt squirm. Bobby's tongue-lapping sped up, in response, and, after a few moments more, they saw the girl's cunt mash down against the boy's face, then begin bouncing up and down on his chin. They heard Bobby grunt and they rushed around to the other end in time to find Sharon with her lips encircling the base of the boy's penis and his entire organ inside her mouth, while cum spurted from the corners of her lips.

Sharon raised her head, withdrawing Bobby's stiffly quivering hard-on from her mouth. She grabbed his throbbing shaft in her hand, and as the girl squeezed and stroked the boy's penis, the others watched as streams of semen repeatedly spurted high in the air from its swollen tip.

Sharon dropped her head, burying her face in the boy's cum-saturated pubes. She held his throbbing organ against her cheek as it pumped out its last spurts of semen onto her face.

The others couldn't resist cheering their performance.

Sharon raised her head, looking dazed and smiling weakly, cum dripping from her chin, as she finally realized that they had had an audience.

She smiled and nodded, acknowledging their appreciation, then turned her face and began running her tongue up and down Bobby's quivering shaft, licking up the thick rivulets of cum drooling down its sides.

"Well..." JoAnn said, her voice low and sultry, "our two young virgins sure know how to put on a show!" She looked at Mike, standing on one side of her, then at Jack, on the other. Both boys' cocks were now standing up, fully erect. "I see you boys agree!"

JoAnn slipped her arms around the boys' backs and pulled them close on either side. She wriggled her slender, naked body, rubbing herself against them as she dropped her arms to cup a hand on each of their buttocks, her fingers digging in to knead the soft, but firm, flesh. After a moment, JoAnn thrust both her hands between their thighs from behind and grasped their loosely dangling testicles, still hanging very low after their soak in the hot-tub.

Both boys groaned, unconsciously spreading their thighs apart to allow JoAnn greater access for her to fondle their balls. They both wriggled their asses, bumping their hips against JoAnn's.

"Oooooh...I love how your balls feel when they're like this..." JoAnn purred, rolling the boys' testicles around inside their soft, slack-skinned scrotums atop her palms with her fingers.

Sharon smiled, chuckling to herself as she watched her aunt's hands fondling the two boys' testicles beneath their prominently upthrust erections. She picked up a towel and wiped the cum from her face, then cleaned up Bobby's sagging hard-on, pubes, and thighs.

Sharon dismounted from Bobby and sat up, crossing her legs. The boy sat up next to her, crossing his legs as well. They looked up at JoAnn and the other boys expectantly.

JoAnn chuckled. "Well, boys, it looks like they're expecting us to put a show for them, now," she said. She pulled her hands out from behind their backs and snaked them between their bodies on either side. Wrapping her dainty little hands around both their stiff, hard pricks, she slowly stroked them. "Luckily, it looks like our star performers are all ready to go!"

JoAnn dropped to her knees between the two boys. She put her arms around their legs, turning them to face each other, and pulled them closer until their stiffly projecting hard-ons crossed. Thrusting her head between their bellies, she lashed her tongue back and forth, up one cock and down the other, pausing from time to time to swirl her tongue around and around their two cock-heads as she rubbed them against each other.

As she licked the two boy's penises, JoAnn once again grasped both their loosely dangling scrotums, one in each hand, and pulled them forward. She gently mashed them together between her palms, rolling all four of their balls around in her hands.

After a few minutes of this, the boys were moaning and groaning, their butts squirming, as they thrust their cocks against each other. JoAnn decided that they were ready for more. She certainly knew that she was.

JoAnn laid back on the blankets, her feet toward Sharon and Bubby, affording them a breathtaking view of her open vagina as she pulled her knees up and splayed them wide apart. "Fuck me, Mike!" she cried, "Fuck me!"

Mike wasted no time, hurriedly kneeling at her upturned butt, cock in hand. He rubbed his glans up and down through her moist labia a few times to lubricate it, then inserted his engorged knob into her open joy-hole. With a low groan, Mike slowly pushed his cock down into JoAnn's warm, wet cunt.

"Oh, god, that feels good..." JoAnn moaned as the boy's long, slender penis slid through her vaginal canal, its head finally lodging deep in her inner recesses. Mike held it there for a moment, then pulled it back out. With his entire shaft now well lubricated by its passage through JoAnn's juicy love tunnel, he pushed his cock back down into her more quickly this time.

"Oh, yes...oh, yes..."JoAnn moaned as Mike began pumping his hard-on in and out of her cunt with increasing speed, his still loosely dangling balls slapping against her ass with each downward thrust.

After a minute or two, JoAnn looked up at Jack, standing over them, watching, his erect penis in his hand. "Now you, Jack," she said. "Fuck me!"

Mike, hearing JoAnn's request, withdrew his penis from her vagina and backed away as his brother knelt down in his place and inserted his cock-head into JoAnn's open joy-hole.

"Oooooh, yeah..." JoAnn groaned as Jack slid his cock down into her well-oiled passageway. He eagerly began pumping away.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh..." JoAnn gasped each time the boy's groin pounded against her labia and his balls slapped her ass. Jack's thick, straight shaft stretched and stimulated her vaginal canal in different ways than his brother's long, slender, curved shaft had done.

JoAnn allowed Jack to fuck her for a minute or two, then she asked for Mike again. Not having moved far, Mike was there quickly as Jack withdrew from her cunt, replacing his brother's penis with his own. On their own accord, the two boys began an alternating sequence where each of them took a half-dozen or so thrusts into JoAnn's upturned vagina, then the other took a turn.

JoAnn, her butt squirming, moaned blissfully as she enjoyed the varying delightful sensations that the two boys' differently shaped organs imparted to her aroused vagina.

"Oh, wow..." Sharon sighed leaning against Bobby and laying her head on his shoulder as they watched the two boys fuck her lovely aunt. "That must be amazing..." she dropped her hand to the boy's lap and wrapped her fingers around his penis, still flaccid after their first "69" a short while before.

One time, as Jack was pulling out of JoAnn's cunt to allow Mike to take a turn, JoAnn sat up and pulled Mike down, laying him on his back next to her. Throwing her leg across his body, she sat on his abdomen, facing his feet. She inched forward on her knees until the head of Mike's up-curved erection poked into the tiny pit of her belly button.

JoAnn flexed her thighs, raising her butt off his belly and dragging the engorged head of his penis down across the slight bulge of her mons, through the soft blond curls of her love nest, then down through the moist, pink furrow of her open vulva. When his cock-head lodged in her vaginal opening, she pushed downward. She groaned blissfully as the boy's long, stiff penis slid slowly up into her cunt.

"Oooooooh...ooooooh..." JoAnn purred with delight as she began flexing her thighs, sliding herself up and down on Mike's long, curved shaft.

"Oh, yeah..." Sharon murmured as she gazed up between Mike's wide-spread legs while gently squeezing Bobby's spongy penis as they watched from just a few feet away. "I like this view much better! Mike's balls are dangling down between his legs out of the way now, and not hiding the important stuff, like they were when he was on top. Now we can see his whole, long dick as it slides in and out of Aunt Jo's pussy."

"Yeah," Bobby agreed, his butt squirming. "This is really hot! You can see everything much better this way: Mike's cock, all of JoAnn's beautiful pussy, and all the rest of her as well, since she's facing us now."

Sharon chuckled, glancing at Bobby's face and seeing the lusty excitement in his eyes as he watched his brother's penis pumping in and out of JoAnn's vagina. Despite his recent ejaculation, only a few minutes before, she felt the boy's cock growing firmer in her hand. She wasn't at all bothered by his reaction to what they were seeing, nor his enthusiastic appreciation of her aunt's body, for she, too, found the sight before them to be highly stimulating and thought that her aunt's naked body was very beautiful as well.

JoAnn turned her head to look at Jack, standing beside her, waiting for another turn. She grasped the back of his thigh and pulled him closer. She ran her tongue all around the big, purple head of his erect penis, already wet and shiny with her own juices, then took it between her lips. Jack groaned and thrust his hips forward, sliding several inches of his hard cock into her mouth.

Both Sharon and Bobby groaned as they now watched JoAnn's cunt slide up and down on Mike's long, slender shaft at the same time his brother's fat cock slid in and out of her mouth. She squeezed Bobby's prick and found that it was now quite stiff and hard.

On an upstroke, Mike's cock slipped out of JoAnn's vagina and his now free-standing organ quivered stiffly, its curved shaft arcing upward, pointing its engorged head at JoAnn's loins. JoAnn's gyrating hips made her vagina a moving target and the boy's rubbery knob on its stiff, springy shaft just bounced off her thighs and vulva as she thrust her pussy at it, trying to get it back into her joy-hole.

JoAnn peered down along her arched belly, making eye-contact with her niece. "Oh, Sharon, honey," she said, pulling Jack's cock from her mouth, "Help me, will you?"

Sharon rose to her knees and hobbled forward. Bobby followed along, kneeling beside her as the girl reached out and grasped his brother's stiffly quivering penis, her two little hands easily finding space, one above the other, on that long slender shaft. He heard the girl gasp softly as she touched it and saw her hands gently stroke up and down on his brother's curved hard-on.

When her fingers closed around Mike's penis, Sharon had involuntarily gasped as a shiver of excitement ran through her body. She tenderly caressed that stiff, hard shaft for a moment, enjoying the thrill of holding the boy's penis in her hands. Then, remembering the purpose of her involvement, she bent his shaft forward, aiming its engorged tip at her aunt's still gyrating loins.

Sharon managed to rub Mike's swollen cock-head through JoAnn's dripping labia several times, then she pushed it lower and after a few misses, was able to insert his glans into her aunt's vaginal opening.

JoAnn groaned and thrust herself, forward sliding several inches if Mike's cock up into her vagina. She pumped that portion of Mike's organ in and out of her cunt several times, then she moaned plaintively, "Oh, honey, that feels so good...but I want you to aim it a little lower for me, now..."

Puzzled, Sharon stared down at her aunt's vagina with the boy's penis partially inserted in her joy-hole. Then she smiled in comprehension. Hooking her fingers around the portion of Mike's penis not inside JoAnn's cunt, Sharon gently pulled it out. She bent Mike's stiff, springy, up-curved shaft farther forward, rubbing his glans down her aunt's perineum to her rosebud ass-hole. Due to JoAnn's continued wriggling and writhing, Sharon could only rub the boy's cock-head all around the general area.