Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frustrated, Sharon cried out, "Hold still, Aunt Jo!"

JoAnn groaned and her butt stopped gyrating.

Sharon, realizing that all the pussy juice had been rubbed off of Mike's glans, pulled back on his stiff shaft and popped its rubbery head into her mouth. Massaging the boy's cock-head with her lips and tongue, she worked up a good coating of saliva on that smooth knob. Pulling his glans from her mouth, now wet and glistening, Sharon bent Mike's shaft forward again and touched its head to JoAnn's puckered anus. She pushed downward, gently forcing the tip of Mike's glans through the center of that tight little ring.

"Wha...what are..." Bobby mumbled, then he gasped when he saw the head of his brother's penis disappear as JoAnn's sphincter snapped tight around the end of his shaft.

JoAnn groaned and her hips began to gyrate again, Mike's stiff, springy hard-on bending and flexing with her movements, just its head inside the portal of her rectum.

Sharon and Bobby knelt there, hunched over JoAnn's upthrust loins, gazing down into her wide-open vagina and the underside of the boy's long, curved penis arcing outward from her anus. She glanced at the boy, smiling with delight. "Isn't Aunt Jo's pussy beautiful, Bobby?"

"Yeah, it sure is..." he murmured.

Sharon giggled and turned back to her aunt's upturned vagina. She lowered her face and began running her extended tongue back and forth through the soft, moist folds of her aunt's open vulva.

Bobby heard JoAnn groan as Sharon began licking her pussy and he ran his eyes upward along her arched body. JoAnn's head was thrown back, her long, golden hair brushing across Mike's face as she turned her head from side to side. Jack stood at her shoulder, his hips thrust forward and his stiff, hard cock projecting over her upturned face. She was slowly running her lips back and forth along the underside of his thick shaft, occasionally tickling it with her tongue.

Bobby turned back to Sharon again and found that the girl was now running her tongue up and down the curved shaft of his big brother's penis as it bent and flexed with the writhing of JoAnn's butt. Sharon raised her eyes and saw him looking at her.

Sharon smiled up at Bobby and, as their eyes locked together, dipped her tongue into the lower end of her aunt's vulva. Slowly and sensually, she drew her tongue upward though JoAnn's moist, pink folds. After a few gentle flicks of her tongue at the exposed head of JoAnn's clitoris, Sharon raised her chin and smiled naughtily. Never losing eye-contact with Bobby, Sharon returned her tongue to the lower end of her aunt's vagina and again slowly ran her tongue up through JoAnn's velvety-soft labia.

As Sharon continued to sensuously lick JoAnn's luscious pussy, maintaining constant eye-contact with Bobby and giving him a smile after each slow swipe of her tongue, she found that the pleasure she derived from licking her aunt's vagina was multiplied by knowing that the boy was watching her as she did so. Sharon lowered her head a bit farther and, still keeping her eyes on Bobby's, she slowly ran her flattened tongue up the underside of Mike's curved shaft. She saw Bobby's eyes open a bit wider as he watched her.

Sharon slipped her hands under Mike's loosely dangling scrotum and gently fondled his balls with her fingers while she continued to run her tongue up and down the boy's shaft. Both Sharon and Bobby heard Mike groan and saw his thighs flex, thrusting his ass upward. An inch or so of his long, slender shaft slid through the tight little ring of JoAnn's rectum. Now JoAnn groaned and her butt jerked.

Sharon dipped her tongue into JoAnn's open vulva again, then ran her tongue all around the shaft of Mike's penis at the point where it entered JoAnn's anus, smearing it, and the woman's rectum, with a mixture of pussy juice and saliva. Wrapping her fingers around Mike's curved shaft, the girl gently pushed and pulled on it, gradually working it deeper and deeper into her aunt's ass-hole, while dipping her tongue into the woman's vagina and dabbing it around the shaft of Mike's penis in order to add more lubrication as needed.

Finally, Mike's entire penis slid up into JoAnn's ass, leaving her sitting on his belly, moaning, as she ground her butt against his abdomen, feeling his long, curved shaft stirring around inside her colon. Her slender body was arched far back, supported by her hands on the ground on either side of Mike's body, her lovely breasts pointed skyward, her nipples hard and erect while she continued to lavish licks and kisses along the stiff, hard shaft of Jack's cock as she moaned with pleasure and ground her butt against his brother's groin.

Having successfully implanted Mike's entire long, hard cock into JoAnn's anus, Sharon looked up at Bobby, smiling triumphantly. The boy was staring down, wide-eyed, at her aunt's open pussy and the root of his brother's penis encircled by her tight-stretched rectum.

Knowing Bobby was watching with great interest, Sharon reached out and scooped up Mike's loosely dangling scrotum. She gently fondled his balls with both hands for a moment, then she lowered her head and began licking his testicles through the soft, thin layer of his scrotal sac. Mike groaned and his butt squirmed as Sharon's tongue caressed his balls then moved higher to probe around the base of his cock where it was encircled by the tight ring of JoAnn's anus.

Moving higher, Sharon ran her tongue across her aunt's perineum to the lower juncture of her outer cunt-lips. She slowly circled the tip of her tongue around and around the edge of JoAnn's partially open vaginal entrance, then stiffened and extended her tongue and repeatedly thrust it down into her aunt's joy-hole.

"Ohmygod..." JoAnn groaned around Jack's fat cock as he slowly slid it back and forth along her parted lips, her tongue tickling the bulge of his urethra. Her hips bucked upward, meeting each thrust of her niece's tongue into her vagina.

Now Sharon raised her head a bit higher and began running her tongue up and down through the dripping folds of her aunt's luscious vulva.

"Oh...oh...oh..." JoAnn gasped, her hips bucking upward each time her niece's tongue touched the exposed head of her erect clitoris.

Sharon pulled her head back and turn to look at Bobby. She saw he was staring down into her aunt's wet, juicy cunt, his tongue slowly circling his parted lips.

"Mmmmmmm..." Sharon murmured, smacking her lips. "Aunt Jo tastes so good! Would you like to try it, Bobby?" she urged.

Bobby smiled and nodded eagerly. He lowered his head, extending his tongue, and touched its tip the soft, juicy folds of JoAnn's open vulva. "Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm..." he hummed as he ran his tongue back and forth through the wet-chamois-like folds of her inner labia.

Sharon, smiling benevolently, gazed at the boy, watching his tongue explore the convolutions of her aunt's vulva. Still holding Mike's soft, loose-skinned scrotum in her hands and fondling his balls with her fingers, she murmured softly, "Ooooooh, yes...Aunt Jo's pussy tastes so good, doesn't it, Bobby?" She raised Mike's balls higher and began licking the soft, supple skin of his scrotum as she watched Bobby just a few inches away.

Bobby turned his eyes to watch Sharon lick his brother's testicles. The moment seemed surreal to the boy, licking this beautiful young woman's delicious vagina while he gazed into the eyes of another lovely young lady as she licked and kissed his brother's balls. Smiling crookedly, he nodded slightly and murmured, "Uh-huh..."

"You do like it, though, don't you...licking Aunt Jo's pussy?" she asked"

"Oh, yeah!" he replied.

"Better than mine?" she asked.

Bobby pulled his head back a bit and screwed up his face. "Not better..." he said, "just different."

"Different, how?"

"It tastes different..." he said, "and look..." Bobby resumed running the tip of his tongue through JoAnn's dripping labia. "It's all so open and easy to lick. I don't have to hold her pussy open with my fingers to get at all the good stuff!"

Sharon giggled. "Yeah, I know," she said. "I'll show you something else that's different..." She released Mike's scrotum with one hand and touched her fingertip to the edge of JoAnn's vaginal opening. "Try sticking your tongue in here," she said, lightly circling her aunt's joy-hole with the tip of her finger.

Bobby slid his tongue down through JoAnn's vulva and tentatively inserted it into her vaginal opening, meeting no resistance. "I couldn't do that to you," he said.

"Uh-uhh..." Sharon murmured, shaking her head. "Go ahead, stick your tongue in there as far as you can and wiggle it all around...Aunt Jo really likes that!"

Bobby smiled and enthusiastically thrust his tongue down into JoAnn's joy-hole, wriggling it all around, exploring the warm, dripping walls of her vaginal passageway.

With his lips pressed to JoAnn's moist labia and his tongue thrust deep into her vagina, Bobby heard the woman groan and felt her body squirm, then begin to arch upward. Keeping his tongue wriggling deep inside her cunt, right below his eyes, Bobby saw his brother's long slender shaft slowly withdraw from JoAnn's anus until its head caught on the restriction of her tight sphincter.

Bobby saw Sharon's eyes light up with excitement as she watched his brother's penis emerge from JoAnn's ass-hole. He watched as the girl eagerly ran her tongue up and down the curved underside of Mike's slender shaft, while he continued to wag his extended tongue deep inside JoAnn's vagina.

JoAnn groaned again and her body relaxed, her butt lowering. Mike's penis slid back up into her ass as her butt sat back down on his belly. Whimpering and moaning, JoAnn began flexing her thighs, riding up and down on the boy's long, slender shaft while Bobby continued thrusting his tongue in and out of her joy-hole and Sharon excitedly licked Mike's penis, keeping it well-lubricated each time it withdrew from her aunt's anus.

Mike, lying beneath JoAnn's slender body as she sat upon his abdomen, inhaled the sweet fragrance of her golden mane, cascading across his face as she rolled her head from side to side above him. He lay there in a blissful trance of delight as his stiff, hard cock was completely buried in the warm embrace of this beautiful woman's bowel. Sometimes JoAnn ground her ass against his belly, causing his intruding organ to stir around within the tight, muscular sleeve of her colon, and other times sliding up and down on it, the constricting ring of her anus coursing along the full length of his throbbing shaft.

His hands rested on her slender flanks, gently sliding back and forth, caressing those sleek, smooth curves whenever she paused her movement to grind her ass against his belly, and gripping her hip-bones whenever she slid up and down on his rigid penis. The carnal pleasure of JoAnn's tight little ass-hole coursing up and down along his throbbing hard-on was magnified by the simultaneous caresses of Sharon's lips, tongue, and fingers on his balls as well as the delightful touch of Sharon's tongue on his shaft whenever it was withdrawn from JoAnn's bowel.

"Oooooooh...oooooooh...ooooooh..." JoAnn moaned as her thrown back head rolled from side to side, sliding her lips and tongue back and forth along the underside of Jack's fat cock. Gazing upward past that thick shaft projected across her face, JoAnn saw the boy craning his neck in order to peer over her arched belly to watch his young brother lick her pussy as his older brother's penis slid in and out of her ass.

"Oh, Jack, honey..." she moaned, her voice husky with passion, "I want you to fuck me now..."

The boy looked down into JoAnn's upturned face questioningly. "But...but how..." he stammered.

"Just do it, honey," she said, between licks and kisses. "I want you to put this big, beautiful cock in my pussy at the same time Mike's is in my ass!"

Jack started, letting out a little gasp of surprise. "Uhhh...okay..." he murmured uncertainly. He pulled his cock away from JoAnn's lips and shuffled down toward her hips. He stood there for a moment, gazing down past his own stiffly out-thrust hard-on, watching his younger brother lick the woman's vagina as his other brother's long, curved penis slid slowly in and out of her ass-hole while Sharon lay between Mike's legs, licking his shaft and balls.

Jack reached down and patted Bobby on the head. Bobby raised his eyes to find himself looking up at the underside of his brother, Jack's, erect penis and dangling balls just above his face. Jack wrapped his fingers around his thick, hard shaft and wiggled it up and down.

"JoAnn wants me to fuck her now, Bobby," Jack said.

The younger boy's brows knitted doubtfully as his eyes shifted up and down from his brother's quivering hard-on above and JoAnn's crotch below, with Mike's penis slowly pumping in and out of her ass-hole. The younger boy gave a little shrug and pulled back.

Jack stepped across, straddling Sharon's head, and squatted down, lowering his hips.

Sharon looked up to see Jack's naked butt and dangling balls hovering above her head. Her eyes went back and forth from her aunt's vagina, laid open right before her, and Jack's stiff, hard prick, poised just above it, and quickly realized the boy's intention. Releasing Mike's scrotum, she reached up and grasped Jack's rigid hard-on in her hand. She bent his prick downward and rubbed its engorged glans up and down through the wet folds of her aunt's vulva, then inserted that big knob into JoAnn's vaginal entrance.

Jack groaned as he felt the head of his cock push through JoAnn's vaginal opening and enter her warm, moist love tunnel. He held it there, savoring the sensation of smooth, wet walls of the woman's cunt surrounding his swollen glans.

Sharon lifted Jack's loosely dangling balls out of the way and caught her breath at the awe-inspiring sight of Jack's thick, hard shaft partially penetrating her aunt's vagina while just below, Mike's more slender organ slowly coursed in and out of her ass-hole. Her heart beating faster and her stomach fluttering with excitement, she raised her hand and lightly ran her fingertips up and down the sides of Jack's fat hard-on. Then she turned her head to the side and began running her tongue up and down along the sides of his shaft.

JoAnn had moaned with pleasure as she felt Jack's big, rubbery cock-head enter her vagina. Rotating her hips, she ground her butt against Mike's groin, feeling his stiff, hard prick stirring around deep inside her bowels. However, she began to feel like she was only being teased when Jack paused with just the head of his cock inside the portal of her vagina, unaware that her niece was pleasuring the boy's organ with her fingers and tongue.

"Oh, Jack, honey," she moaned, "don't stop...give it to me, baby..."

At JoAnn's plaintive urging, Jack pushed downward, sliding his hard cock down into her warm, wet cunt. So aroused was she, the boy's thick shaft slid through the smooth, well-lubricated walls of her vaginal canal with little resistance, until his groin pressed against the lips of her vulva and it could go no deeper.

Behind the shimmering golden veil of JoAnn's swishing hair, Mike was unaware of was about to transpire when he heard her plaintive cry for Jack to 'give it to her.' A moment later, through the intervening membranes of JoAnn's pussy and ass, he felt the unique sensation of his brother's thick, hard penis sliding upward along the underside of his own long, hard shaft, as the boy's organ entered the adjacent cavity of her vagina.

When his brother's penis bottomed out in her vaginal passageway, Mike heard JoAnn groan heavily and felt her slender body tense in his hands around her waist. He slid his hands up the smooth curves of her flanks and cupped his hands over the upthrust peaks of her lovely breasts, gently digging his fingertips into the soft, but firm, flesh.

A few moments later, JoAnn sighed heavily, her body relaxed, and her butt began to grind against Mike's belly again. He felt his brother's thick, hard penis slide back out alongside his own shaft as Jack slowly withdrew it from the woman's vagina. After a momentary pause, he felt the other boy's organ slide back into her.

After several of these long, slow thrusts by Jack, Mike again felt Joann's ass begin to slowly gyrate upon his belly, now in time with the thrusts of his brother's penis. The tempo of JoAnn's gyrations as well as Jack's thrusts gradually increased. Holding her slender flanks, Mike felt the woman's breathing increasing as well. A moment later, she began to slide up and down on his prick again.

"Ohhhhh, shit..." Mike groaned, tensing his buttocks and thrusting his straining hard-on upward as he felt JoAnn's tight little rectum coursing up and down along his stiff, hard shaft at the same time he felt his brother's hard cock sliding back and forth against the underside his own cock through the walls of her vagina and colon as it pumped in and out of her cunt.

"Omygod...omygod..." JoAnn moaned in blissful ecstasy as the two boys' penises thrust in and out of her adjoining cavities, sometimes at the same time and sometimes alternating. As she rolled her thrown-back head from side to side on her shoulders, she saw Bobby standing beside her, a look of amazement on his face as he watched his brothers fuck her pussy and ass at the same time.

Her eyes dropped to his penis, which was standing stiffly erect, pointing upward at a slight angle from his loins. He was gently stroking his fingertips along the side of his rigid shaft as he watched his brothers. Gazing at the youngest brother's erection, JoAnn licked her lips as she realized there was one thing that could make what she was doing even better.

"Bobby, sweetheart..." she moaned softly, to get his attention. When he looked up at her she said, "Come closer, honey."

Dropping his hand away from his prick, he sidled up to her, his quivering hard-on just inches from her pretty face.

JoAnn smiled, her eyes half-closed as she gazed at the boy's hard-on. "Mmmmm...I want your beautiful cock, too, Bobby..." she murmured sexily.

"Ummm...uhhh...okay..." Bobby mumbled.

JoAnn smiled again and chuckled. Unable to use her hands since she was supporting her arched body with her arms behind her on either side of Mike's head, she said, "You'll have to help me, honey...step across me and let me kiss it."

Bobby nodded and stepped over her arched body, straddling her. He shuffled forward until his upward angled organ projected over her face. She smiled and extended her tongue, touching its tip to the base of his urethra just above his scrotum. Slowly nodding her head, she dragged her tongue up and down the full length of his shaft, pausing for a moment each time to tickle the tiny slit at the tip of his organ with the tip of her tongue.

"Mmmmmm..." JoAnn purred, slowly tracing the tip of her tongue back and forth along the underside edge of his swollen glans where it joined the shaft of his penis.

"Now rub it on my lips, Bobby," she suggested.

Bobby wagged his hips, dragging the tip of his penis back and forth along JoAnn's lips.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm..." she murmured, smiling blissfully as the boy's smooth, rubbery glans caressed her lips.

Gazing down at her upturned face, Bobby couldn't believe that the head of his cock was actually touching this incredibly beautiful young woman's luscious lips, and that her smile and happy murmurs attested to her pleasure in its doing so.

JoAnn's lips parted and her tongue emerged to caress his smooth, rubbery knob. Bobby groaned softly, staring down at his cock, watching JoAnn's pink tongue slowly circle around and around its tip.

"Ooooooh...Bobby," she breathed sexily, "I love how the head of your cock feels on my lips and tongue! Now I want to feel it inside my mouth..."