Palms Springs Massage Daddy

Story Info
Big masseur with big hands gives guy what he needs.
932 words
4.56
4.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every gay or bisexual man has that one amazing dick that they just can't forget. Here's my story of the one I can't stop dreaming about.

****

I had driven 12 hours to Palm Springs and my back was tight. I needed a backrub, so I made arrangements to go to a massage guy's house the next day.

He was about 60, stood six and a half feet tall, and his username was something about Big Hands Dad. The reviews were positive so I booked 90 minutes.

I arrived at his home studio, disrobed, and laid face down on the extra tall massage table.

His hands were magical and massive. He was firm but knew his stuff. The tall masseur had me purring. I saw his enormous feet through the padded face ring. Wow, this guy was just huge.

He said, "Feel free to touch me if you'd like." He moved alongside me, rubbing my body with strong hands.

I reached out and felt for his dick. It was not hard, but he was getting aroused. He moaned approval. My God, he was thick and getting thicker. His growing penis was getting longer, too. What a specimen. In the awkward position, I could only squeeze him and feel him grow. His bull-sized testicles pushed against my hand.

He moved to the foot of the table and worked on my legs, teasing my overstuffed balls and working my glutes. "Nice butt. Would you like me to massage your anus?" he asked.

"Yes please," I said eagerly. He chuckled and used his fat fingers to rub and prod my anus. His tongue joined the party and his mouth made love to my hole.

He poked me gently, saying, "I won't go inside unless you give me permission." I think I was drooling at that point.

"You definitely have my permission," I said in my sexiest voice, and wiggled my butt. "I cleaned out well before I came over."

Two fat fingers massaged lube into my anus, then he pushed one inside slowly. "Damn! You're tight," he said as he crooked his digit and smashed my prostate. I squeezed hard and felt more precum flow.

I was moaning now, and pushing back gently on his large finger. "Let's loosen you up," said the masseur.

Dribbles of lube splashed on my butt. He pulled out and added a second finger. It was like being fucked by a decent cock. He focused on stretching me, trying to separate his fingers inside me. He damn near made me cum.

I was delirious. "Fuck me, man!" I said with urgency. "I need your fat cock inside me!"

"That's what I was waiting to hear!" he said.

I asked, "How do you want me?"

He only took a second, "stand at the side of the table and lay your chest on it." I heard him lubing up. "You're gonna want to breathe now, and try to relax."

The masseur placed his fat head against my tiny lubed pucker. I squeezed, kissing his dick. He moaned and said, "Just beautiful. Here it comes." He pushed very slowly. The head popped in.

I tried to breathe. I've had big cocks and own a horse dong dildo, so I know what fullness feels like. This was extreme.

His fat dong entered me to the end. "Oh fuck. You're cock. So huge. Unghh," I muttered. I squeezed. I almost cried.

"Fuck yes, milk my cock, squeeze it," he said, and began to gyrate his hips. It was insanely good. "Tight little ass taking all my fat dick. Little cumbucket. Gonna breed you." He spewed filthy talk at me.

The massage table slid up against the wall as the big man pounded into me. We worked up some heat, my sweaty oiled body sliding on the vinyl table. His long fat rod tapped me deep inside. In and out he sawed at my welcoming ass. Precum dangled from my penis.

He pulled out all the way. "Put your leg on the table," and helped me get my leg up. "Pretty little hole, so tight." He entered me again, with some force. I squeeze hard, enjoying the fatness of his prick. He pulled out slightly and my insides clutched to bring him deeper and keep him there..

"So tight, man," he said as he plowed as deeply as possible into my newly prone butt. The masseur pounded me hard. He held my ankle to keep me from falling.

I struggled to stay upright, squeezing hard with my ass and holding onto the table for dear life. He breathed harder, grabbing me tight, and thrusting in long fast strokes. It was relentlessly blissful.

"You're gonna make me cum, man!" He said breathlessly.

"Me too! Fuck me. Fuck me," I panted.

His strokes got short and fast. My cock got really hard and the ol' prostate yielded. Thick cum flew from me and got everywhere as the masseuse drove into me with a hard thrust and roared, "Tight fucking pussy, man!" He pulled me forcefully onto his cock. My ass squeezed and milked his rod.

He slapped my ass, "Damn you're so tight, even deep on the inside." Cum still dripped from my cock as he pulled that log from my jizz-slicked channel.

"My load looks so good leaking from your ass," he said, probing me with two fingers. My raised leg was cramping so I stood and turned on shaky legs.

I looked up into his eyes and hugged him. The tall man's fat penis drooled on my chest as I thanked him for a glorious massage.