Pam & Zach Life's a Beach Day 02

Story Info
Pam & Krysti plot a trap Zach will truly enjoy…
2.9k words
4.77
3.2k
1

Part 28 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

I'd recommend reading the first episode, Life's a Beach...Day 1, to better appreciate the events of Day 2, but I'll leave that up to you.

Life's a Beach...Day 2

Sunday's bright sun woke me around 8:00AM and we were alone in the house. Krysti and her mom had left earlier to go to the airport.

Feeling amorous, but knowing Zach was still spent from last night and I still had my period, I threw the sheet off the bed and tossed my T shirt aside, leaving me in only my panties.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up and brush my teeth, then returned to our room. Zach was sitting on the side of the bed, looking out towards the ocean.

"Why don't you go brush your teeth and splash some water on your face, then come back here and lose those shorts?" I asked.

"Babe, You really did me in last night. I don't think..."

"I just want to feel your naked body against mine. I wanna kiss and hold you and make-out. That's all. I promise."

Zach smiled and headed to the bathroom.

When he returned, we did just that.

We held each other close, kissing tenderly. I love feeling my nipples get hard as they come in contact with his skin. The feel of his arms around me, his hands pressing into my back and on my ass. I love knowing I excite him, feeling his erection against my leg. I love the way our lips feel pressed against each other. I love when he puts his hand on the back of my neck and holds our mouths together as our tongues do battle. I love how he nibbles at my ear lobe then whispers dirty thoughts into my ear. I love how he loves me.

We ended by looking each other in the eyes, kissing softly and saying, "I love you."

(I know we tell you all these stories about some of our exciting and arousing sexual escapades, but they are dwarfed by the numerous times we just cuddle, or make-out, or have tender old missionary style sex. Or by the times when we just please each other either manually or orally. We probably have sex three to four times a week. They can't all be scenes for PornHub. We deeply love each other and hope that you can see that.)

Because Krysti wouldn't be back until late afternoon, we stayed undressed while we ate breakfast downstairs, just like we'd do at home. I'll admit, it did seem erotic for the two of us to be walking around somewhere else's house, Zach naked, me partially so. I won't deny that it was getting me a bit aroused. Zach, on the other hand, seemed quite at ease, which surprised me. Maybe my insistence on getting him naked as much as possible is finally having the desired effect I am hoping for. We'll see.

While Zach was on his tablet, I texted Krysti:

Me: Hope you had no problems dropping mom off. Any idea what time

you'll be back? We want to spend time with you.

Krysti: Trip went fine. Should be back by 1:30

Me: Whatta you want to do today?

Krysti: Thought about beach/tanning time but there's a land breeze, so there'll be too many flies. 🪰 🙁. When it's like this I usually tan on the upper porch.

Me: Can we join you?

Krysti: Sure. If you're ok with me being topless? I put towels on the railings for privacy.

Me: If you're ok then I'm ok. I'll join you topless. Can Zach join us?

Krysti: Sure. I'm not shy.

Me: 😊 I'm gonna tell him if he wants to join us he has to lose the

shorts. Will you back me up on that?

Krysti: 🍆 😃 Love to. If you're want we can get totally naked? I'm

OK with that.

Me: Cause you've already seen me naked, sure. I've got a sneaky

plan. Just play along ok?

Krysti: You're the boss. 🖐🏻

Me: 🖐🏻

"Zach, I was just texting Krysti. She'll be here by 1:30PM. She says the beach is out today because the land breeze brings in too many green head flies."

"That's a bummer. So what're we gonna do?"

"We're gonna use the top porch outside her mom's bedroom. Make it a sundeck."

"That works for me. Fridge and bathroom and no sand. Perfect"

"We'll order sandwiches when she gets here. And while you're picking them up, she and I will move the chairs and put down cushions and blankets."

Krysti arrived fifteen minutes early, but we had already gotten into our suits. We called in the sandwich order and Zach went to fetch them, riding one of the bikes Krysti's mom had in the garage. Krysti went and put on a thong bikini.

"We've got about thirty minutes before Zach gets back. Let's get the porch set up," Krysti said, excitedly.

"My my," I replied. "Aren't you the anxious one?"

"I'm excited because I was thinking about this all the way home from the airport. I've sunbathed naked up there before, but never with anybody with me."

"It'll be a first time for me as well. And I know Zach has never done it. I'm just hoping he doesn't get upset. But I caught him staring at you yesterday on the beach, so I'm kinda hoping he'll go along just so he can see you naked."

That made Krysti blush.

"Can i be honest with you?" Krysti asked.

"Sure hon. What is it?"

"Ever since I saw you and Zach having sex at the salon, I've sometimes visualize that when I masturbate. Sometimes, I even imagine myself there with you. And driving back from the airport, knowing we might all be naked up there, I couldn't help but touch myself."

"You're not a virgin are you? You don't have to answer that. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that."

"It's okay. Believe me it's fine. No, I'm not a virgin. I've only had sex two times, both times with guys, so a lot of these feelings I'm having are new to me. I just love the relationship you and Zach have. It seems so comfortable and open, yet so exciting. I'd like to have that someday with somebody."

"Well, we didn't find each other till our mid thirties, so you have plenty of time. You just have to make sure you never get into a relationship with someone that makes you uneasy, or treats you badly, or asks you to do something you aren't comfortable with. You have it all going for you. Never ever sell yourself short."

"I do have to admit something though."

"What's that?" I asked.

"When I saw you two fucking at the salon, the little devil on my shoulder was tempting me to go in and join you."

Hearing that I gave her a big hug.

I pulled back, holding her shoulders, looked her in the eyes and asked,

"How far do you want to go with this?"

"I'll go as far as you let me."

I leaned in and kissed her hard on her lips. Krysti held me there, definitely kissing back, before letting go and saying,

"Now let's get this trap for Zach set up."

By the time Zach got back, we had put all the chairs in her mom's bedroom, covered the railings with blankets and laid three lounge chair cushions and towels on the porch floor.

After eating lunch we all settled down to soak sun and just relax. We applied lotion. Krysti and I were laying next to each other, Zach was on my right side reading a book. He looked up and offered,

"This really is quite private. You'd need a drone or a helicopter to see us up here."

I looked over at Krysti and we both smiled.

I let a half hour pass before initiating our plan.

"Krysti, I don't know when I'll get this type of opportunity again, the privacy and all. Would you be okay if I took off my top?"

"Absolutely. In fact, if it will make you feel more comfortable, I'll take mine off as well. I've often sunbathed topless up here, always alone though."

Looking at Zach out of the corner of my eye, he never lifted his eyes off the page he was reading, but his jaw did drop a bit.

We undid and removed out tops, making sure we applied sunscreen to our breasts in a most erotic way, trying not to be too obvious. I must state here and now that Krysti has a fantastic set of tits, even for a twenty-five year old. Quite a bit more than just a mouthful, with perky nipples and half dollar size areolas.

When I caught Zach checking her out, I remarked,

"Zach, is it really fair that we're both exposing ourselves and you're not?"

"You do realize that I don't have a top on either," he smirked.

"Wise ass. I think it would be nice if you took off your shorts to make things even. Don't you Krysti?"

"Yeah, I think that's only fair," she replied.

"Seriously? C'mon Pam. You're kidding, right?"

"Serious as a heart attack. But if it'll make you feel better, if Krysti is okay with it, we'll take off our bottoms as well. That'll make it fair all around. Are you okay with that Krysti?"

"I am. And let me tell you why. Even though I've had sex a couple of times, I've yet to see a penis in the flesh."

"Hold that thought. I definitely want to hear about that. But first, Zach, whatta ya say? Will you do this for me? Please? I know deep down you really want to. Don't be so coy. You'll never have a safer situation."

"You have your period though," Zach needlessly reminded me.

"So what. It's just a little string sticking out. I'm sure Krysti has seen that before."

Krysti nodded.

"I have to be honest with you Zach. Remember how I said it was a stranger who watched us have sex at the salon? Well it was actually Krysti."

"What!" Zach exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Zach. I had come back because I forgot my wallet. I know it was wrong of me to stand there and watch you, but I couldn't take my eyes off the two of you."

Zach just shook his head and gave in. He knew I knew most of his secret fantasies. And I knew he would do it just to please me. His reluctance was just an act to hide his true desire.

"Alright, but we all do it at the same time. I don't want this to just be a prank on me."

"Agreed."

"Agreed," echoed Krysti.

"On three. One...Two.....Three!"

We all lifted our butts and slid our bottoms down over our ankles and off.

I glanced to one side and saw a beautiful bald dewy vagina. I glanced to the other side and saw a delicious veiny getting-erect penis. Heaven!

"Zach, it's alright to look. I'm looking," Krysti revealed.

"Zach," I said, "Switch places with me so you can both get a better look."

Once Zach had settled between us, I sat up, dripped sunscreen in my hands and reached over and started applying it to Zach's pelvis, avoiding his cock. With my fingers so close to it though, it sprung to full attention. Krysti's eyes were on it the whole time.

As I applied sunscreen around my pussy I asked,

"Now Krysti, please tell us how, even though you've had sex twice, and up until right now, you've never seen a penis?"

"My folks are really religious and pretty strict. In high school I was kinda nerdy, wore glasses and had braces. My first real date was my junior prom."

"The first time I had sex was at the drive-in with this one guy. It was just our third date. We were making out and I let him feel me up under my bra. Suddenly, he undoes his pants and puts my hand inside and on his dick. It's the first time I ever touched one. Anyway, I started to jerk him figuring I'd just give him my first handjob."

"The next thing I knew, he was on top of me, pulling my panties aside and shoving his dick in me."

"That had to hurt, being the first time and everything," I remarked.

"Oh it hurt. Because he was just pounding it into me. I wasn't even wet. He was so rough. It was over in less than a minute."

"Blood all over?"

"No, no. I had popped my cherry with a vibrator way before that. When he was done he just started the car and took me home. Never heard from him again, not that I would have wanted to."

"Asshole!" Zach responded.

"The second time was with a guy I met at cosmetology school. He was an instructor. We had gone out a couple times and all seemed fine. After a dinner date, we went back to his place because his roommate was out of town. Again, making out on the couch, I reached down to unzip his pants, thinking I'd make him the lucky recipient of my first blowjob."

By this time, Krysti and I were both sitting up, facing each other, each on an opposite side of Zach's hardon.

"I was shocked when he pulled my hands away. Looking puzzled I'm sure, I asked him what was wrong. He said, "I don't want a woman who'll put my dick in her mouth. And I don't go down on women either."

"And still you let him fuck you?" I asked.

"I know, I'm an idiot. We were walking to his bedroom when he asked if he could fuck me from behind. I'd watched some porn and saw it being done on there so I figured why not?"

"Then he just bent me over the arm of the couch, pulled my panties down and did it. It lasted longer than that first time, but not much. At least this time I was a little wet. I had got excited thinking about giving him that blowjob."

"When he was done, I pulled my panties back up and asked him to take me home. I was able to avoid him at school because I didn't have him for any classes."

"So you see Zach, your the lucky first guy I've ever been naked with."

"I do feel lucky. And honored that you'd share that with me. You have a really beautiful body. And I'm so sorry for you that you've had to put up with such assholes."

Krysti leaned forward, her breasts rubbing over Zach's chest as she kissed Zach on the mouth.

"Thank you for that Zach.That means a lot. I hope I can learn from you both. Now let me show my appreciation."

Krysti suddenly turned and grabbed Zach's cock with her hand as her lips found his nipple and started sucking.

Zach, eyes wide open, looked at me in shock. I smiled, nodded my approval, and said,

"Enjoy this."

As she stroked his cock, I lowered my head and took it into my mouth. My eyes caught Krysti's and when I winked, she smiled.

Running my lips up and down his cock, I started fondling his balls. Krysti's mouth made its way down Zach's chest until her lips met mine on his cock. Then we took turns. As she sucked him, I would lick his balls. Then we switched, pausing several times to kiss each other. Back and forth we went, until finally, I whispered in her ear,

"69 time."

Hearing that, Krysti swung her leg over and positioned her pussy onto Zach's mouth, her lips never leaving his cock.

I sat up and just watched as Zach started licking and tonguing her beautiful pussy. Using his hands and spreading her ass cheeks wide then slipping his tongue up to lick her ass.

Meanwhile, Krysti's attack on Zach's cock was far from rookie-like. She deep throated, then sucked on the tip, her tongue flicking his pee hole as her fingers tickled his balls. Watching all that porn obviously paid off. I pulled her hair aside to get a better look.

She finally sat up and moaned as Zach found her pleasure point. My mouth quickly took her place. Krysti's hands found her nipples as she approached orgasm.

She screamed as she came. Zach didn't stop sucking her clit. It was a frenzy.

I sat up and directed her head back to Zach's cock. As she sucked, I stroked and stroked until Zach finally exploded into her mouth. I held her head there until he was finished spurting, cum running out from her lips and onto his groin. I squeezed one last time as she sat up and swallowed, forcing the final bit of cum from his dick.

I leaned in and kissed her hard, tasting Zach's cum as her tongue parted my lips. I held that kiss until she could no longer hold herself up. I guided her down and off of Zach, onto her back, leaving her panting furiously.

Zach laid still. Drained, sweaty and exhausted as well.

I just sat back and admired my work.

renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers