Pam & Zach Life's a Beach Day 03

Story Info
Pam & Krysti hook up, Zach & Pam talk about the weekend.
2.3k words
4.64
2.1k
2
0

Part 29 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

I'd recommend reading the first episodes, Life's a Beach...Day 1 and Day 2 to better appreciate the events of Day 3, but I'll leave that up to you.

Life's a Beach...Day 3

It was around midnight and I still wasn't asleep. My mind kept running through the events of earlier, hoping I hadn't pushed the boundaries of our relationship with Krysti too far. Everyone seemed okay with what took place at the time. And it was something that Krysti and I had planned together. I guess my real concern was if Zach, after he came down from the high of living out a fantasy, would have any regrets.

For now, that would have to wait, as he was laying naked and sound asleep next to me. I heard the bathroom door close and the sound of the shower come on. I slipped quietly out of bed and out of the room.

I waited outside the bathroom door, allowing her to enjoy the peaceful relaxation that I know a warm shower can bring.

The bathroom door opened and there stood Krysti with just a towel wrapped around her head. Her naked body still glistening and moist from the shower. Without hesitation, I put my lips and fingers on her breast, sucking and teasing her nipples, feeling them get hard and firm from my touch.

"Oh God! I so wanted you to do that," Krysti moaned. Her hands now behind my head pushing my face hard against her.

I let my hand slip from her nipple to her pussy, sliding between her folds, finding it already slick.

Krysti stood there for a minute, moaning and allowing me to continue to suck and finger her before pulling back. She looked into my eyes, and without uttering a word, took my hand and led me into her mother's bedroom, locking the door behind us.

I pulled her onto the bed before saying,

"I got so wet watching Zach eating you. I wanted that to be my tongue inside you."

'I wanted that too. And it will be, but first I want to pleasure you."

Krysti's lips found my mouth as her fingers started to go under my panties.

I took her hand out, placing it on top of them and sliding it down between my thighs.

"Too messy," I told her, returning my mouth to hers.

Her fingers found my slit and began their magic. Her middle finger parting my labia while her thumb got under my panties and started rubbing my clit. I pushed my hips forward forcing her finger in as deep as it would go. I arched my back, wanting her lips on my nipples. She read me well, moving her mouth from mine to my breast. Her lips sucking my nipple hard as her tongue flicked back and forth over it.

Since I was the only one of the three of us who hadn't cum this weekend, I knew it wouldn't take long. After yesterday I was in a constant state of arousal, my period be damned.

Krysti, now over top of me, switched nipples with her mouth, her free hand finding the other one, pulling and twisting it. Her thumb rapidly rubbing my clit as she pressed and slid her middle finger along my pussy. I got shivers feeling her hardened nipples rubbing on my stomach. Her knees spread my legs apart. She was controlling me, positioning my body as she wanted. She was attacking me and I was all for it. A willing target.

Inside my head I'm screaming, "Have your way with me!" And she did. It was only when she bit my nipple that I screamed and came.

She kept her hand pressed tight against my pussy, her lips still kissing my nipples, her knees still holding my thighs apart as I calmed down and caught my breath. I looked up at her, cupping her breasts with my hands, my thumbs grazing her nipples.

"Give me a second," I gasped. "I'm going to go get cleaned up and then I'm going to come back and do you," I promised her.

"Use my mom's bath. There's tampons in there. I don't want you to wake Zach."

"Don't start without me," I joked, heading into the bathroom.

"Oh, I don't know about that," she quipped.

My panties were soaked, as was the tampon I removed. I tossed one in the corner and the other in the trash. I ran warm water in the sink and using a washcloth I wiped myself off. Looking in the mirror, I saw a fresh-feeling, smiling, satisfied person looking back. I found her mom's stash of feminine products and when ready, literally bounded out of the bathroom.

Since the original animalistic passion had subsided, we were now in a place of just sex for the fun of it.

Krysti, propped up on a pillow, had indeed, started without me. She was fondling those gorgeous boobs of hers, letting her thumbs flick across her nipples, her legs spread wide, awaiting my return.

I straddled her, replacing her hands with mine as my lips found their way, first to her mouth then down and around her tit. I sucked it and licked it and nibbled at it while twisting and pulling the other one with my fingers. I slid my knee between her thighs and pressed it against her already wet pussy. Krysti was moaning in delight.

I took her hands and held them over her head as I continued sucking her tits. I moved beside her, never taking my mouth off her, and using my other hand, I began to finger her, slowly at first. Eventually accelerating the pace until it reached a rapid fuck. We slid down off the pillow.

I crawled between her thighs, first opening them wide with my hands as I slid my fingers up and spread her pussy wide open. When my mouth found her cunt, my hands reached up and found her tits. I started licking, dragging my tongue deep from the bottom to the top as my fingers plucked on her nips. Flicking my tongue inside her, I worked my way up to her now swollen clit. I sucked it between my lips and lapped it with my tongue. Krysti was writhing, her body twisting beneath my arms. I had no plans to let her rest. My lips returned to her pussy, my tongue fucking her.

Then back to her clit. Over and over.

I moved my hands down to her cheeks and lifted her ass up, my tongue sliding back to her puckered hole. She shrieked as I pressed it, trying to penetrate. I let her ass down as my fingers again spread her lips apart and my tongue went deep. She was lifting her hips to push her pussy against my face. Her hands on the back of my head. I found her clit and sucked it hard, my tongue rubbing against it. I nibbled at it with my teeth. That did her it.

Krysti wrapped her legs around my head, holding my face against her pussy as she arched her back and came into my mouth, stifling a scream. I sucked and sucked her until she finally yelled,

"Stop! Stop! Please? Oh my God! Oh my God!"

She became almost motionless, just holding my mouth against her pussy and her legs around my head, her chest heaving as she attempted to regain composure.

Finally she relaxed and unpinned my head, her legs and arms falling listless. I kissed her inner thighs then crawled up onto her heaving chest. I kissed her on the mouth, letting her taste herself, before sliding off and laying on her side, my arm across her offering solace. I just looked at her. She had her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

"You were great," I offered as I kissed her on the cheek.

She turned, put her hand behind my head, pulled me in and kissed me with an open mouth. I responded in kind as our tongues danced with each other.

She pressed her forehead to mine and said,

"Thank you. It was all I ever dreamed it would be."

"I can't believe you've never been with a woman before. You sure knew how and where to touch me. I just wish I didn't have my period. I'd of loved your tongue inside me."

"Watched a lot of porn. And jeez, I really wanted to go down on you too. Promise me I'll get the chance."

"Oh, no fear there. There will be opportunity."

"Who'd of thought that in one weekend I'd have my first time being naked with a guy, gave my first handjob, gave my first blowjob, got my first mouthful of cum and gotten eaten out, by a female no less. That's got to be some kinda record?"

We kissed again, then closed our eyes and spent the night there.

My internal clock went off before sunrise, allowing me to slip out of one bedroom and into the other, before Zach awoke.

When he finally stirred, I kissed him good morning then grabbed my towel and went for a shower.

Reliving what happened earlier, as warm water cascaded over me, I couldn't keep my soapy hands from touching all my intimate parts. Oh how I wanted Krysti's tongue inside me. But I had to think about whether I should or shouldn't tell Zach what happened. He knew I'd been with women in the past, but since up till yesterday, it's been total monogamy on both our parts. And I do so love him. I'd have to make sure that if I told him, he would know it wouldn't dampen my love for him or our relationship. That it was just a physical thing.

All would depend on how he was today, after what happened on the sun porch yesterday afternoon. Would he say he was caught in the moment, that we had planned it all and he wouldn't want it to happen again? Or would he find that he enjoyed it and would like it to possibly take place again sometime in the future? I can only hope it's the latter. That would be a win-win for us both.

We passed each other in the hall as Zach headed for the shower. If I read things correctly, I would venture that he had enjoyed yesterday and that everything would be okay. One clue is that it's not often he has such a smile on his face first thing in the morning. The other was that he was naked, which wouldn't have been the case before yesterday.

We spent the rest of the morning as if nothing in the past eighteen hours had actually happened. Other than a few sweet looks from Krysti to me, nothing was mentioned. Needed conversations would have to take place at some other time.

As we packed up to leave early to beat the holiday traffic, Krysti pulled me aside and said,

"I love you guys as a couple and would never do anything to break that up. We'll talk at work tomorrow?"

"Sure thing. Hopefully by then I'll get a better feel for where this might be going."

We exchanged smiles and cheek kisses as I climbed into the car.

Once we were over the causeway bridge and onto the highway, I spoke to Zach.

"You know we have to talk about yesterday, right?"

"Of course. I was really shocked when it happened, especially when you said, "Enjoy this." That's when I knew it wasn't spontaneous."

"So, how do you feel about it? Are you mad at me? Mad at Krysti? Mad at yourself?"

"I'm not mad at anyone. No doubt I enjoyed it immensely. Who wouldn't, from a physical standpoint? Obviously a male fantasy come true."

"We're you okay with Krysti and I doing what we did with each other?"

"It's not like you haven't been with a woman before, so yeah, I was okay with it. We were all together. That was fine. I later wished you could have enjoyed it more, what with your period and all. But I'm good."

"I was really horny. I thought about you doing me anally, but i didnt know how Krysti would feel about that. I guess the real question is, would you mind if it happened again, you know, the three of us? Would you like that?"

Zach thought for a bit before answering.

"I wouldn't mind it happening, as long as it doesn't cause any kind of rift in our relationship. It can't get serious. It has to stay just sex. I know there's no way to guarantee that, I just hope that it doesn't. I never want anything to cause us not to be us."

"I'm relieved to hear that. I agree. It can never be anything that comes between the two of us. I never even thought about a threesome before this weekend. I hadn't known that Krysti was as free a spirit as she is."

"That surprised me too. This won't cause any problems at work, will it?"

"I don't think so. At least on my part. I plan to talk about it with her tomorrow."

"I hope not. I like the interaction you two have together. The banter and such. I really like her."

"Me too."

"In fact, and this may shock you, but I'd really love to be able to see the two of you, and me, in bed together. I got a great view of her ass yesterday, but that's really about all," Zach said with a laugh.

I knew then that I couldn't tell him about last night.

"And a great view it was, wasn't it?" I joked back.

"She does have a nice ass."

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers