Pam & Zach Playing with Toys

Story Info
After shopping, the toys get put to use.
1.6k words
4.39
12.4k
3

Part 5 of the 42 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I did my best to make each episode stand alone. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

If you enjoyed the 7 part series, stay tuned, as future Pam and Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that took place over the ensuing years of our relationship.

Adults still play with toys...

On Sunday afternoon we made our trip to A.C. and the adult toy superstore. I must say, it was impressive. Bright, clean and well stocked, it looked like a small Target store that was selling vibrators, dildos, lube, fetish items, anal toys, DVDs and exotic clothing. 

Greeted by an attractive young woman who offered assistance, we chose instead to just grab a hand basket and peruse the entire store, aisle by aisle. 

We took our time to examine everything, starting in the vibrator section.

"Oh, I really like the look of this one," Pam said in her library voice.

"Pam, you don't have to whisper. Everyone is here for the same reason."

She was holding up a Lovense 3 wearable remote controlled vibrator. It was one of the items we had looked at online last night.

"It's waterproof, pink, soft feeling, multi speed, rechargeable and it can be also operated from a phone app. I like that," Pam said excitedly, placing it in our basket.

"Now, let's find something for you."

They had a couple types of cock sleeves. I finally found one that you could wear while fucking and also be controlled with a phone app. So in the basket it went. Pam also picked out a remote control vibrating cock ring that had a cup-like attachment that also vibrates and cradles your balls at the same time.

"I really want this for you too," she said. Reaching between my legs and squeezing me, she chimed, "I know how much you like your balls played with."

Next Pam came upon a sleeve that fits over the tip of the penis and has two vibrating bullets, one on each side. It wasn't remote controlled, but she threw it in the basket anyway.

"It'll be great to use when I have you tied down. Frees up my mouth for other things."

My cock got hard hearing that as my mind pictured the scenario.

We were glad we came to the store instead of ordering online, especially when it came to the anal toys. Being able to see the actual size of the insertable portions was an immense help. Neither of us wanted to get in over our heads, as we were still novices when it came to anal.

"I think I found a butt toy that will be good to start out with," Pam said as she held it out for me to see.

It was about 7" long, but with only 5" insertable, waterproof, three speeds and battery powered, but not rechargeable. It had four different sized knobs, ranging from the smallest at 1/2" and up to the largest at 2".

Pam held it up against her fingers for comparison.

"This should do nicely. Easy in and easy out and we can work our way up size-wise," she smirked.

Even though I have some lube at home, we bought a larger bottle, anticipating that we'll be using it much more frequently now.

When we got to the fetish aisle, Pam went right to the BDSM section, looking for restraints. She found a set with four soft-lined cuffs and straps long enough for use on either of our beds.

As I was looking for nipple clamps, Pam brought the cuffs over and very excitedly whispered in my ear, "I'm getting damp just holding and thinking about using these! Can't wait."

"I found some nipple clamps I think you'll like," I said, holding up a pair that had rubber coated adjustable tension tips and were connected by a silver chain.

"Ohhh, yes. They're discreet enough for use in public. And I even think you might like them as well."

And with that, she pinched my nipple through my shirt and tossed them in the basket.

"Look, here's a set like the ones Jennifer told me about. Can't use 'em in public, but in bed, well, these'll free up our hands," Pam squealed as she showed me a set of nipple clamps that had vibrating bullets attached to each one.

"Let's get these too," and in the basket they went.

"I think we have more than enough to start off with, don't you?", I asked her.

"Yep. These should keep us busy for awhile."

Pam wrapped her arm through mine as we walked up to the checkout.

Being right down the street from a casino, we decided, since we had dropped quite a few bucks buying toys, that we'd just spend a few more trying to win some back. Neither of us gamble, but a couple of rolls of quarters for the slot machines wouldn't break us and we could kill some time before getting a bite to eat then driving home.

It took us about 90 minutes to blow through the $20 in quarters, after which we popped in and grabbed burgers, fries and milkshakes at a place next to the casino.

It was now close to 9:00PM and getting dark.

Returning to my car in the parking garage, Pam was bubbling with excitement.

"I don't want to wait to try some of these," she said getting into her seat.

"Okay. Tell you what. It's kinda dark in here, so I think it'll be okay for you to take off your top. Why don't you get the nipple clamps out. Not the vibrating ones. And while you're getting the tension set and putting them on, I'll download the app to my phone for the Lovense."

Pam ripped open the packaging for the clamps and started adjusting them. Feeling she had them set where she thought she might like them, she lifted her T shirt up and off, pinched and pulled on each nipple and began to put them on.

"Ouch! That's too tight," she shrieked when the first one squeezed shut.

Quickly removing it, she lessened the pressure and tried again.

"Mmmm.....that's good, but I'm gonna tighten it just a bit more."

Turning it slightly brought out an, "Oh yeah, that's really good now."

While she was setting the second one, I was playing with the app for the Lovense. It hooked up to my phone without a glitch.

Pam put her shirt back on and reclined the seat flat, closing her eyes and relishing in the feelings her nipples were sending.

"My panties are getting so wet. Can I use that now?", Pam asked, pointing to the vibrator.

"Let me get on the expressway first. It's plenty dark and the traffic's not heavy. Then you can lose those shorts and panties and put it in."

"Step on it Mario."

In no time, we were on the expressway heading home.

Pam, for the first time since I've known her, showed no hesitancy in getting totally naked outside of our houses.

She immediately unbuckled her seat belt.

"Drive extra safe," she cautioned.

She removed her shirt, tossing it into the back seat. Then she kicked off her sandals, slid down her shorts and panties and threw them all back there as well.

I handed her the vibrator and watched as she raised her hips and slid it easily into her pussy.

"I told you I was really wet..... You can turn it on now."

I hit the power icon, set the speed to 1 and handed her the phone.

"Oh...yeah.....Now this is what I'm talking about.....Oh My God!...This feels great!"

It takes about 90 minutes to get home once we're on the expressway. It was a dark night, but the street lamps shining overhead and the occasional headlights of a vehicle passing us offered enough light for me to see Pam luxuriating in her seat, her eyes closed, periodically adjusting the intensity and patterns of the vibrator, and offering an almost constant moan.

She looked beautiful in her nakedness. Her arms raised over her head. Her nipples long and hard under the clamps. Her smooth flat stomach and pelvis. Her gorgeous thighs and long legs stretched forward. It was a vision I would keep in my memory and jerk off to many times in the future.

"I can feel your eyes all over me, and I love it."

"I get great satisfaction out of seeing you pleasure yourself. You know I love watching you masturbate. I take it you're enjoying this.?"

"Mmmm...yeah. I'm gonna keep it right at this level. This is the closest I can get to ecstasy without cumming."

Pausing a few seconds, Pam opened her eyes and looked at me, "Let me correct that. It would be even closer to ecstasy if I could have your cock between my lips right now."

With that I had to shift and adjust my swollen cock in my pants.

A few minutes later, Pam added, "I'm not gonna cum. Just edging myself. Because when we get home I want you to fuck me."

We reached Pam's place and I parked the car at her front door at the end of the long dark driveway.

Pam put her seat upright, then turned off and removed the vibrator.

"I want to thank you for indulging me."

That said, she leaned over and kissed me, she got out, leaving the nipple clamps on, and waited on the porch, amazingly unfazed at being naked under the porch light.

I picked her clothes off the back seat, grabbed the bag of toys, went to the porch, unlocked the door and followed her inside, thoroughly aroused for what the rest of the night might bring.

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers