Pam & Zach One Time… at Van Camp

Story Info
Pam & Zach’s sexual exploits continue while van camping…
3.4k words
4.63
3.7k
1

Part 4 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

This One Time...At Van Camp...

Before we ever met, Zach used to compete in motorcycle events called enduros. To the unfamiliar, these are like auto rally contests where participants compete, leaving at timed intervals and traveling a designated route at various prescribed speeds. Along the way there are hidden checkpoints. Arriving too early or too late will give you points. The participant with the lowest score is the winner. Motorcycle enduros work the same way, except they are run through the woods using tight trails, Jeep roads and fire cuts and they're usually around one hundred miles in length.

Zach, even though he no longer takes part, has remained friends with a bunch of the guys in the club where he was a member.

I tell you this, because Zach came to me one time and asked,

"How would you feel about a short weekend camping trip?"

"Where to?"

"No place really exotic or for that fact even beautiful. A bunch of guys from the enduro club are taking part in an event in the Poconos and I'd really like to go help and watch them."

"I've got to work until 1:00PM on Saturday, though," I reminded him.

"That's okay. We can leave right after you're done. It's only about a three and a half hour drive and the event doesn't take place till Sunday."

I thought for a second. I was hoping to just spend the weekend chilling, but I could see in his eyes that Zach truly wanted to attend. And besides, he has accompanied me to several of my triathlon contests already.

"Okay, but one condition."

"What's that?" Zach replied, looking as if I was gonna ask for something strange.

"I'll go as long as I don't have to sleep in the tent. I don't think my back would enjoy that right now."

"No problem. I'll take the back seats out of the van and we can used the mattress from the spare bedroom. There's a campground there that has toilet and shower facilities as well as a general store and lunch counter."

Zach put his hand out.

"Deal?"

"Deal," I acknowledged, shaking his hand.

Zach spend the following evenings removing the rear seats from the van and making sure the entire interior was spotless. He lugged our plug-in cooler up from the basement and the mattress from the spare bedroom. By Friday night the van was all set.

"How about I take you to work tomorrow then pick you up when you're finished so we can leave right from there?" Zach asked.

"I know it would save some time, but I'd like to change out of my salon clothes. I don't want to ride for over three hours with bits of hair all over me."

"You can change in the van on the ride up," he responded. I noted a slight hint of playfulness in his voice, so I decided to play along.

"Sure, just don't forget to load my tote bag with my clothes and such. I know you'd love it if I spent the weekend semi naked, but that's not gonna happen," I shot back with smile.

He just laughed and headed to the kitchen to start making dinner.

I locked the front door of the salon. Zach had arrived early, but stayed in the van while I closed up.

"Did you bring my tote bag?" I inquired.

"Of course," Zach smiled as he put the van in gear and we were off.

I reached into the cooler between the seats and grabbed a sandwich and beverage.

"I'm starving. Usually Krysti brings donuts on Saturday, but she was running late and couldn't stop."

About an hour into our trip we were on the freeway. Having eaten and relaxed from what had been a really busy morning, I mentioned to Zach that I wanted to get changed.

"Just hop in the back. Your tote's there and you can change on the mattress."

I unbuckled, moved the cooler behind my seat and slipped into the back. I took a pair of shorts and a T shirt from the bag and went back to my seat up front, figuring I'd give Zach a little thrill by changing there.

"Keep at least one eye on the road Babe," I warned as I started to unbutton my shirt.

Zach looked over cautiously.

I finished unbuttoning and spread the shirt wide open, exposing my naked tits. I tilted my seat back down a bit, then took my fingers and started to tease my nipples.

"If you promise you won't get us killed, I'll give you a little show."

"I promise," Zach responded.

I could see a bulge form in his shorts as I unwrapped by skirt, exposing my now somewhat damp panties to him. Splayed out across the seat, I spread my legs. One hand on my panties, rubbing a finger between the lips of my pussy while the other tweaked my nipple. God this felt good!

It wasn't long before I reached down and slid my panties off, tossing them into the back.

"They're way too wet to be wearing them again," I remarked as I returned my fingers back to my throbbing pussy.

"I wanna watch you cum," Zach stated.

"As you wish."

Having the urge to be naked, I took off my shirt and tossed it into the back, leaving my skirt under my ass to keep the seat from getting wet. I reclined the seat further and spread my legs wider, placing both feet on the edge of the dash.

I inserted two fingers of my left hand into my now soaking cunt while the fingers of my right hand were working my nipples. As I started fucking myself, my thumb found my clit and began rubbing.

I looked over to see Zach adjusting himself in his shorts as he glanced back and forth between the road and my wanton display.

I bit my lower lip, closed my eyes and really got into it. Fucking and rubbing and pinching myself until my mind took me to that place where the unstoppable wave began to crash over me.

"Fuuuccckkk!" I screamed out, clasping my fingers inside me as I crossed my thighs tight, my energy draining from me as the wave receded.

I just laid there, sweating and panting. My pussy too sensitive to even attempt to remove my hand.

Minutes passed before I eventually removed it from my crotch and brought the back of my seat up. Still naked, I made no attempt to dress or even cover myself up. I spoke to Zach in quivered tones.

"I not sure what came over me. Maybe it was the thrill of being totally naked. I know I'm in the van, but still I felt so exposed. Or maybe it was the excitement I felt when you wanted to watch me cum. Either way, that was certainly intense."

"Yes it was, but it was also beautiful. This isn't the first time I've eeen you totally give in to being sexually aroused. To not care how or where you are and to just lose yourself in your lust. I've never experienced that myself."

"Well, we'll have to look into seeing if we can make that happen," I responded as I tossed my damp skirt into the back, pulled on my shorts sans underwear and slipped into my T shirt.

It was a little after 5:00PM when we arrived at the campground, having stopped once to pee and to get gas. We checked in and luckily found an open spot close to both the shower/restroom building and the cafe. There were numerous RVs and trailers and tents already in place, along with tons of off road motorcycles. Because winners of this event were awarded points towards a national title, it drew riders from all over the Northeast.

"Why don't you run off and find your buddies," I told Zach. "I think I'll just relax here, that big O really took it out of me."

"If you're sure?"

"I'm sure. Just go. Have fun."

"Okay. Thanks. I'll be back by 7:30PM so we can get something to eat before the cafe closes. Love you."

"Love you too."

I grabbed a folding chair from the van, set it next to a picnic table, sat down, put my feet up and took in the scenery. Grilles were blazing, campfires smoking, kids running around and parents getting dinner ready. It was quite the scene.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember was Zach touching my shoulder and calling my name.

"Pam. Pam, you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, yeah. Sorry. Guess I fell asleep."

"That's okay. Are you hungry? Wanna get dinner?"

"Sure. Let me go freshen up first. Be right with you. Go get us a table."

I walked over to the building housing the restrooms and showers. Entering, I was pleasantly surprised to find them clean and not ill smelling. You should see some that we've found at various campgrounds in our travels.

Washing my hands and face, I took note of the three showers. They each had a locking door that led to an undressing cubicle which adjoined an open shower stall. It's the kind where you put two quarters in to activate fifteen minutes of hot water. I knew I'd be using one later.

Zach and I enjoyed a great meal of BBQ ribs, coleslaw, fries, cornbread and iced tea. He filled me in on the conversations he had with his friends. I sensed the excitement he was feeling for them and also the disappointment in that he had gotten out of riding enduros a couple of years prior. I could see he missed the camaraderie of the group.

After dinner we sat behind our van, talking to passers by. A couple of Zach's friends came to meet me, as I am told, he spoke highly of me earlier. We had many pleasant conversations as the evening went on and the activities of the surrounding campers wore down. Eventually, we were alone, it being near 11:00PM. There were still lights on in several RVs and trailers and just a couple on in the tent area.

"I'm gonna shower tonight and you should too," Zach declared.

"Why's that?"

"The starting time tomorrow is 8:00AM and I told the guys I'd meet them at 7:00AM to help get their bikes to the line and place their gas cans out on the course."

"Then we better get going," I replied as I put my chair up and reached into the van to get my towel and toiletries. I also grabbed four quarters from the coin tray. Zach gathered his stuff and we walked over to the showers.

Reaching the women's showers, I looked in and saw no one there. I grabbed Zach's hand and pulled him with me into the shower closest to the door.

"Join me. No one's in here."

Zach hesitated at first, but when I pouted my lip and grabbed his crotch he suddenly turned agreeable.

Locking the door behind us, I took off my T shirt and dropped my shorts, leaving me only in my flip flops. I waited till Zach was naked before sliding two quarters into the slot. I set the water temperature and got under the stream. Zach was right behind me.

The warm water cascading over me felt really nice. I could feel Zach's body pressed tight against my back, his erection quite evident. As I was lathering up, Zach reached around me and his hands found my breasts, his fingers toying with my nipples.

"Don't stop," I whispered.

He dropped one hand to my pussy as I reached out to press mine against the sides of the shower. His fingers slipping inside me, probing me.

"Knock knock," Zach whispered as his moved his hand around from my pussy to my ass.

"Who's there?" I replied, bending forward to encourage his intentions.

"Iguana."

"Iguana who?"

"Iguana put my finger in your butt?"

"Do it."

Zach pushed his finger in as I arched my back and moved my hips until I felt his knuckles on my ass.

"Fuck me," I commanded.

Zach began and we were just getting into it when he heard someone enter the building. He immediately slid his finger out.

"What the...?" I started.

"Shhhhh. Someone else is here."

As I turned to face him I could hear whoever it was going into the last stall, leaving an empty stall between them and us.

My face showed my disappointment but my hands found the soap and I started lathering up Zach. When I reached his still erect cock, I began my own thorough cleansing. Sliding my soapy hands up and down his shaft and under and around his balls.

"You soap me and I'll soap you," I quietly whispered in his ear. "At least until they leave."

We stood there playing with each other, just staring face to face. My hands pleasuring him as his returned the favor. Mimicking each other's moves. First fingers to nipples, then hands to pussy and cock. Then each reaching back and teasing each other's ass. That was all fine until I felt the water get cool.

"Quick, put in the other two quarters," I mouthed.

Zach stepped out and quietly slipped them into the slot, returning the temperature back up to a satisfying warmth.

We continued smiling and playing until we heard the other person leave. I would have kept going, but by now I was feeling like a prune. I stepped out and toweled off, putting my clothes back on. Zach stayed under the water washing his hair.

"Let me go out first to make sure the coast is clear," I told him.

I picked up my towel and smirking I took his clothes, leaving him just his towel. When I got to the door I checked all directions and called back, "All clear."

I then ran to our van and climbed in back waiting to see him exit the shower building in just his towel.

I giggled as I saw him peek out of the doorway, especially eyeing the nearby RV with their lights still on, before he sprinted to the van and jumping in the side door.

"I'll get you back for this," Zach threatened all while hosting a wide grin.

"I'll make it up to you right now."

Saying that, I took off my shirt and shorts, kneeling naked on the mattress in front of him. I untucked his towel and tossed it against the back of the front seats.

"C'mere. Lay down."

Our mattress was placed in the rear of the van, up against the rear hatch. I had Zach lay so his head was toward that rear window. I laid down, spreading his legs and placing myself between them, facing the window.

I cupped his balls in my hands and before I could take his flaccid prick into my mouth Zach told me,

"As much as I'd love a blowjob, please don't make me cum cause I want to fuck you tonight."

"I'd love that," I muttered.

I took his entire cock into my mouth, my lips touching his sack. I wanted to feel it grow erect and hard, my fingers tickling under his balls. As it swelled, I held my lips around it, sucking it, my tongue licking it up to right before it was almost choking me. I pulled off it, swallowed hard, gasped a breath, then immediately began to stroke him as I ran my lips up and down the sides, stopping to suck on the tip each time before sliding back down.

Zach raised himself up on his elbows to watch. I kept my eyes locked on his as I sucked each of his balls into my mouth, my hand never stopped stroking. Then I wrapped my lips around the crown of his cock and began rapidly jerking him off, bringing him right up to the edge of no return, but stopping short as he desired.

"How do want to fuck me?" I asked, still slowly sliding my hand up and down his cock.

"First, I want to take you from behind, then turn you over and feel your tits against my chest as I cum inside you."

Smiling, but saying nothing, I rose up on my knees and crawled to the back facing the rear window. I dropped onto my elbows, raised my ass up and spread my legs wide.

Zach came around behind me and slid himself deep into my anxious pussy. I moaned softly as he began fucking me. I moaned louder when he reached under and started playing with my nipples. His pace increased as he grabbed my hips, his balls slapping my ass with each thrust. I rose up, placing my hands on the rear glass, not caring that anyone walking by could see me getting pounded.

I'll admit, I felt a tinge of disappointment when Zach stopped and pulled out of me. But I reminded myself this weekend was for him, so I smiled as I turned around, laid on my back and spread my legs open.

Zach effortlessly slid inside me and I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him tight to me. We kissed passionately as we started fucking slowly, completely in rhythm, moving as one. As he raised up, I again looked deep into his eyes, offering encouragement. He smiled and increased his tempo. I reached up and began flicking his nipples.

"Cum inside me," I encouraged.

Zach lowered his chest on mine, kissed me deep, thrust hard and pressed his groin against mine, moaned and orgasmed. I could feel his cum flooding me, then felt it's heat as it overflowed and trickled down my thigh. I wrapped my arms around and squeezed him hard.

"I love you," I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too."

We stayed entwined awhile before finally finding our pillows, covering up with a sheet and falling asleep.

Our phone alarm woke us at 6:30AM. Zach was up and dressed and out by 7:00AM. I stayed naked under the sheet, feeling aroused as I watched the campground come alive right outside my windows.

When the commotion finally subsided, I threw on my shorts and shirt and made my way to the showers to wash the previous night's sex off me.

I spent the day in the grandstands watching portions of the event with a couple of the girlfriends and wives of Zach's friends.

It was all over by 1:30PM and we were on our way home shortly thereafter, eating lunch as we drove.

Around 3:00PM, when we were on the Northeast extension of the Pennsylvania turnpike, I turned to Zach and asked,

"Have you ever gotten a blowjob while you were driving?"

He looked over at me, smiled and replied,

"I've gotten a handjob, but never a blowjob."

"Well, let me remedy that."

I unbuckled, slid the cooler back and knelt down next to Zach's seat. He cooperated, (Why wouldn't he?), by moving his right arm out of the way, unbuckling his seat belt, lifting his hips and putting on the cruise control.

I undid his belt and zipper, tugged on his shorts and boxers, pulling them down to his knees. His cock popped up, ready and waiting. I kissed the tip, looked at Zach and said,

"Don't get us killed."

Unlike last night, I attacked his dick with fervor, utilizing every trick in my playbook. My finger touching his taint, my lips around the head, sucking while my tongue flicked his pee hole, my fingers squeezing and stroking with fury. I deep throated him, drizzled saliva over him and rolled his balls in my hand. I dragged my teeth lightly over his length, then sucked hard as I rapidly jerked him.

I felt his balls tighten and his cock swell just before Zach lifted his ass off the seat, pressing himself into me and shooting several streams of cum into my mouth.

I kept my mouth around him until I knew he was done. His dick "popped" loudly as I pulled my lips off him. I swallowed, but not before I let a drop of cum fall from my lips onto his cock. I looked up at him and said,

"Now you can check that off your bucket list."

"Wow. Thanks," was all Zach could muster.

I took the steering wheel while Zach got himself "presentable". Then I got back in my seat, buckled up, pulled the cooler back in place, took a swig of ice tea and sang along to the tunes the rest of the way home.

renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers