All Comments on 'Pam Gives in to Lust Ch. 02'

by millieteases

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Not Sex, But

But what now, a destroyed marriage, a wimp husband, a slut wife? Hopefully you can make a marriage out of it without John turning into some wimp cuckold, personally I rather see the marriage crash and burn then John become a wimp, but top of the line is somehow they keep their marriage going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter 1 was okay. You missed the mark with this chapter.

This chapter was not good at all. I thought the idea was for the two women to enjoy themselves without anyone really getting hurt, at least emotionally. In this chapter Pam has stepped way over any agreement most couples have. Even in a swinger/open marriage there is always some sort of line that shouldn't be crossed. I am guessing in part three John will no longer satisfy Pam and she will end up as some kind of slut/sex/slave toy to everyone and anyone that her so called 'friend' wants her to be. Except for her husband who will lose out. As these wimp husbands always do. Her marriage to John is over. Unless he gets to fuck anyone and everyone he wants.

And next time put your chapter in the BDSM category where it belongs. so readers that into that lifestyle can avoid reading about it.

millieteasesmillieteasesover 13 years agoAuthor
Elucidation

Interesting comments, both. Just to explain a little, these chapters are being written to first fulfill the fantasies of a couple that are suggesting the topics and only second for everyone else's amusement. Still, the comments above have some validity and, should I write more about Pam, I will consider them when writing. Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions.

Millie

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Just because you get to choose the plot ....

....doesn't impel you to go over the top. How could someone living on planet earth want to step outside the marriage simply to be physically hurt. Which is of course what a 9 by 7 inch(circum.) cock would do, unless the woman were a freak of nature.um

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great start but....

It was off to a great start in the first chapter, but things went a bit too fast in the second.

If there is to be a sexual struggle with the "couple" you are writing for, then it might have been best to slowly build up the tension before going all out on a gang bang against her best wishes.

Above all, keep the lingerie theme going! It not only entices, but builds and enhances the female characters!

No complaints beyond that, although some minor character names responding to certain elements was missed, it was written to a good degree and full of movement.

Looking forward to the next chapter...just don't rush it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please

i would love to see more of Pam giving into her inner slut for Maureen and company, maybe John could get used as a fuck toy as well.

kisses

bobbi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermillieteases@millieteases
173 Followers
Arouse me. Read my stories, look at my comments, fill my imagination with your fantasies and experiences. I am a dream, a concept, a creation. I exist only in your mind. I am your fantasy. I am an old, round man - at least part of the time. Or an old round woman. And then...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES