Pampered Pet Obedience Ch. 06

Story Info
April has her first trip to the dog park.
2.4k words
4.57
61.9k
59

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redmerida
redmerida
326 Followers

I'm promptly loaded into Mr. Hellevan's car -- the crate in the trunk that is. He closes and bolts the crate door, the trunk door and then gets into the driver's seat - all the while he says nothing. I sit in my crate quietly while he starts the car and pulls off, until I figure out his temperament I'm going to be as good as gold. We're moving for about 30 minutes before we pull into a garage, I sit up straighter while Mr. Hellevan comes round to let me out. Once he unbolts the crate, I look up at him expectantly, waiting for a command. 'Out, April.' He commands.

I obediently get out of the crate and wait while he promptly clips my leash to my collar again. He leads me through a side door into the house. The house is quaint, but very nice -- particularly if we're in the middle of the city; apartments are the norm, houses are reserved for the very wealthy. It's clear that Mr. Hellevan is very wealthy, not just because he paid 600,000 coins for me, but because the house is decorated tastefully and comfortably with plush rugs, artful ornaments and real oak furniture. As a slave you learn to quickly accept your circumstances in life and settle in, it doesn't do any good to fight it -- and if this is the life I'm to lead then I'm not ashamed to admit that it'll be a pretty damn good one -- even if I'm at the bottom of the slave rankings as a dog.

Mr Hellevan unclips my lead, and says, 'April, come. I wish to retire for the night.' I follow him quietly through the house, up a narrow staircase and into his bedroom. He must have been fairly confident that he would win me at auction because he already has two dog bowls filled with fresh food and water set up along-side a puppy pad and a dog bed to the right of his bedside. He sees me looking at the set-up and says, 'This is where you will sleep. You may use the puppy pad for tonight only, after that I expect you to wake me to take you out if you need to go in the middle of the night. Am I clear?' I dip my head to show I've understood. 'Good. Now lay down.'

I crawl into the bed and settle down while he goes into the en-suite, where I hear the shower begin running. I drift a little and idly listen as he showers, when he exits the bathroom he is naked, he wastes no time purposefully walking around to my side of the bed and commanding, 'Present, April.'

I'm immediately wide awake at his tone and rise to my hands and knees and crawl to the floor in front of him, where I turn, arch my back and spread my legs. I feel more than see him getting down to his knees behind me, I hardly move as he presses a finger into my pussy. It's only a few thrusts before I'm so wet I can feel it start to dampen my inner thighs. I whine at the loss of the finger, but his dick quickly replaces his finger -- it's short, no more than 4 inches, but thick and I can already feel it stimulating all the nerves at the entrance to my pussy. He starts to thrust in short, brutal movements. He holds onto my hips desperately as he pounds into me. It's no more than a minute or two before he comes inside me with a low groan.

With the use of the arousal serum, I'm soaked and frustrated. But as James said, I'm clearly here for his pleasure, not mine, so this will probably be my life now. 'Bed, April.' Mr Hellevan commands. I crawl into bed without being cleaned up and settle down -- I start to drift off to the sound of Mr. Hellevan leafing through the pages of a book.

--

When morning comes, I have a pressing need to pee. So, I crawl out of bed and stretch my body out and let out a small whine. Mr. Hellevan is already awake, dressed in a sharp suit and exiting the bathroom. 'Do you need out to relieve yourself, April?' I nod eagerly. 'Come along.'

We head downstairs, where he commands me to sit beside the front door of the house until he clips my leash on. Once the door is opened and he leads me outside and now onto a small lawn in front of the house. I immediately squat and pee on the grass as Mr Hellevan watches eagerly. Once I'm done, he wipes me with a wet wipe from a packet in his pocket, feeds me a treat and then continues down the sidewalk, giving my leash a quick tug to ensure I follow.

He says nothing to me as we walk and walk and walk. After about 30 minutes, we get to a gated park with a sign reading 'Dog Park -- Owners mind your dogs'. Mr. Hellevan lets us into the dog park and then takes off my leash. 'April, down on all fours and go explore. Today we begin socialising you, so you must be polite to other dogs. Allow them to sniff and lick you, I will be over on the bench reading and keeping an eye on you.'

Without another word, he walks to the bench, takes a copy of a book out of his coat pocket and sits down. I see the book is titled, 'How To Train an Obedient Bitch.' With an internal roll of my eyes, I begin crawling around on the soft grass. The park is very busy, despite the early hour of the day and there are a few other bitches and studs roaming around, probably being taken out before their owners go to work. I observe the others playing with their owners, relieving themselves, sitting with other dogs and even in some cases, being fucked by their owners. Slave sex in public is very common -- as long as the man deems it appropriate there are very few limits.

Eventually, another bitch approaches me and sniffs me. I return the favour hesitantly. She nods at me and crawls off. It seems to be an owner's personal preference if dogs walk on two feet or crawl -- mostly it seems that for interactions all fours are preferred and then any longer distances to be travelled, on two feet is more practical. I begin to crawl across the grass when I feel a nose at my rear -- I startle a little and look round -- there's a stud sniffing at me eagerly. I look over to Mr. Hellevan who I see is watching closely -- he nods once at me. I take this as a reminder to be polite, so I stand stock still as the stud continues to sniff and eventually lick my rear. He works his way down to my pussy and insistently begins lapping at my opening. Again, Mr. Hellevan nods at me.

The stud's tail is wagging very quickly, and eventually he pulls his tongue away just as he reaches my clit and immediately moves to mount me. I startle and try to crawl away but he's too large. He rears up and I let out a surprised yelp as he forces my shoulders down to the ground, so I'm pinned beneath him with my ass in the air. I feel his hard cock prodding around my entrance, and I whine in fear -- Mr. Hellevan is just sitting watching calmly from the bench and making no move to stop this. So, it's clear that he's happy for me to be fucked by this stud in the middle of the dog park.

Eventually the stud's cock finds my entrance and he shoves himself deep into me in one smooth thrust. The breath is taken from my lungs as he wastes no time and starts to jackhammer into me. There is nothing I can do but take the pounding, my pussy soon lubricates itself so the studs cock slips in and out easily. After a few minutes, I feel his thrusts get uneven and frantic, I'm relieved knowing that he'll come soon. I start to feel a large bulge hitting the entrance of my pussy, I realise this bulge has grown at the base of his cock just a second before he slams it into my pussy. I yelp at the sharp pain of the stretching as the stud continues to thrust to make sure the bulge is lodged firmly into me. I feel his cock jerk inside of me and the flood of warmth that tells me he's coming. The rhythmic spurting of his cock goes on for what feels like 5 minutes while he continues to stand over me thrusting ever so slightly while I lay there catching my breath.

I can see Mr. Hellevan out the corner of my eye from my awkward position talking to a man who has sat next to him on the bench. They're both looking at us with interest as they stand up and approach us. The stranger looks both of us over and kneels to put a hand between my legs, I feel his fingers prodding at where the stud is joined to me.

'He's knotted in there real good!' He says cheerfully to my owner. 'I'm glad I paid for the anatomy upgrade for him, it's much more satisfying to see him rut like a dog and get stuck inside a bitch for 20 minutes.' That explains a lot, he has a dog's anatomy and now we're tied together until he softens. The man reaches a hand back under me and begins to rub my clit. 'You know Mr. Hellevan, when you're looking to breed her, if you make sure she orgasms once a stud is knotted inside her it helps increase chances of conception. Not to mention it milks the stud and makes him produce much more sperm into her uterus.'

Mr. Hellevan nods thoughtfully at this and watches as this stranger rubs me insistently. Alongside the nearly painful fullness of the stud's knot and this extra stimulation, I know it won't be long before I come. As my pussy begins to tighten with pleasure and I begin to pant, I feel the stud's cock begin pulsing and he begins to push into me insistently, as if he's trying to force himself even further inside me -- but he can't get any deeper than he already is. I come with a low groan and I feel the stud's cock begin jerking again, pumping more come into me. The man keeps stimulating me until I'm near convulsing with the sheer pleasure of it, 'That's it, good girl,' he croons at me. 'Mr. Hellevan she'll make a fantastic breeder. Let me know if you're interested in my stud when the time comes around.' Mr. Hellevan, once again, only nods and says, 'Thanks Fred.'

They return to the bench and continue chatting out of ear shot while the stud is still lodged inside me. I'm scared to move in case I stimulate him again, I don't want to be knotted all day. Eventually the stud softens enough that his cock slips out of me and he moves away back to his owner, the immediate gush of come that exits my body is startling. Mr. Hellevan is immediately at my side and clipping my leash on. 'Come April, that's enough time at the dog park for this morning.' I'm tugged to my feet as we set off at a very brisk pace out of the park, come dripping down my legs.

We get a few appreciative glances as we walk down the street as men stare at the mess making its way down my legs. I'm nearly embarrassed before I see Mr. Hellevan get out his device and update my obedience points -- he taps his way through the system adding in all the commands I have obeyed since last night. My obedience points shoot up by 500 points. I'm so pleased with myself that I'm nearly trotting alongside my owner.

Before I know it, we're home. Mr. Hellevan ushers me in through the front door quickly, and he's barely unclipped my leash before he commands me to present. I'm hardly on my hands and knees beyond the door mat before he's unzipped his trousers and on his knees behind me, he unceremoniously slams into my pussy. I can feel the wet squelch from remainder of the stud's come lubricating his way. This fucking is another one that's fast and furious. I'm already stimulated, but he comes inside me after barely a minute. He must be thinking about what Fred said in the park, because he reaches around to my clit and rubs at it while he continues to press into me. My climax makes him groan and continue thrusting into me despite the fact that he's beginning to soften. I stay on the ground as he removes himself from me and zips his pants back up.

'Good girl, April. Now come, I'm going to get ready for work.' I follow him upstairs into our bedroom and lay in my bed while he tidies himself up. Once he's ready, he calls me downstairs and into the kitchen with him where I see there is a fairly large crate in the corner.

'April, until you are fully trained to my standards, you will stay in this crate while I go to work.' He explains, while he puts a bowl of water and food in the corner of the crate. I listen as he continues, 'this weekend, when I'm off work is when the majority of your training for this household will take place. So for the next two days you will be in here for a significant portion of the day. You must not make a mess, and you must be good. Now, in you get.'

I crawl into the crate and settle onto the thin but soft bed that has been placed on top of the hard tray. He gives me a treat before he walks out of the kitchen, and out of the front door, locking it behind him. I take stock of my morning so far and come to the conclusion that watching me get fucked and knotted by a stud turned Mr. Hellevan on so much we barely made it home before he fucked me himself. And based on the information Fred gave, I'm nearly positive that my owner is going to use me for breeding.

redmerida
redmerida
326 Followers