Pampered Pet Obedience Ch. 07

Story Info
April is thoroughly used.
2.2k words
4.6
60k
49

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redmerida
redmerida
326 Followers

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in getting the next part out! Hopefully back posting on a more regular basis now. Thanks for all the feedback on my story so far! Enjoy!

--

By the time Mr. Hellevan returned after work, I desperately needed the toilet. I began whining the second I heard the keys in the door lock. He calmly sauntered into the kitchen and let me out of my crate, I immediately made my way to the door where my owner insisted on making me sit until he clipped my leash on before opening the door. He held my leash so tightly I couldn't pull to quicken the pace. We sauntered down the road while I whined to get to the grass, dangerously close to wetting myself. Once we reached a busy corner, he led me to the grass and said, 'You may go, April.' I immediately squatted and relieved my bladder, before emptying my bowels too. I was so glad to get to go that it didn't even cross my mind to be embarrassed by Mr. Hellevan's intense stare, or the interested stares of the men walking past. I'm very aware his purpose was to make me uncomfortable at having to relieve my needs so publicly, a reminder of just how far I've fallen on the slave social ladder.

Once I had gone and Mr. Hellevan cleaned me up, we continued our walk. We wandered through the city at a leisurely pace until we once again arrived at the dog park. As soon as we were in the gate, my leash was removed and Mr. Hellevan didn't say a word before he made his way to the bench and began reading again. I took this as my queue to explore more. As I crawled through the grass, I judged by the sunlight that it was later in the evening, there were only a few owners out with their dogs. None of which came close enough for me to interact with, I found myself a little disappointed, so I returned to Mr. Hellevan's side and sat at his feet. He began stroking my hair, which I found so pleasing I leaned my head on his knee and started to drift.

I awoke to someone licking my breasts, I opened my eyes to see the stud that had knotted me that morning. I sat up straight and found myself held by my collar firmly. 'Gentle April,' Mr Hellevan crooned. I calmed a little and looked behind me to see Fred sat beside Mr. Hellevan watching me curiously. I'm pretty sure they've planned this outing since there doesn't seem to be anyone out quite this late. My collar was released, followed by a command of, 'Off you go.'

I crawled off at the side of the stud. I sat myself down a short distance away in the grass of the now empty dog park, the stud circled me and began nudging at me with his head, getting rougher and rougher. I could see his hard cock bobbing heavily between his legs, I found myself gaining a little interest. Still, I didn't move until eventually he nipped my hip with his teeth and I got to my hands and knees to move away but this was clearly the opportunity he was looking for. He began sniffing and licking at my rear, quickly moving to dip his head and lick my clit furiously. I stood stock still because I'd be lying if I said the arousal serum I'd been consistently consuming didn't have me needy.

'Present, April.' Mr. Hellevan called over. Even after such a short time in training it was reflex to obey. I immediately parted my legs and arched my back, the stud wasted no time in taking advantage of the new access, alternating between diving his tongue into my wet entrance and flicking quickly over my clit.

'Mount, Evan.' ordered Fred. Immediately the stud's tongue left me and he reared onto my back, I could feel his stiff cock resting between my ass cheeks, the tip nudging my tail as he tried to get himself into position. This time he didn't push my shoulders to the ground, but merely stood covering my small frame with his larger one as he began prodding to find the needy opening of my pussy.

After a few stabs and for the second time today, he drove himself into me. After a few thrusts to ensure he had bottomed out inside me, he bit into my shoulder to hold me in place. I yelped at the pain as he began jackhammering into me, finding little friction against my wetness. He lasted longer this time, thrusting into me for nearly 5 minutes before I felt his knot start to form. By this time, I was panting and so turned on I was desperate for him to knot me, I pushed back insistently just wanting it inside me. Eventually, Evan gave in and with an almighty thrust lodged it inside my opening. He continued to thrust as I felt his knot swell further, closing my pussy up entirely just before he began pumping his come into me. Almost immediately once I was knotted both Mr. Hellevan and Fred were at our sides, Fred rhythmically began squeezing and massaging Evan's balls which made the rhythmic spurting more forceful, while Mr. Hellevan began rubbing my clit insistently. I climaxed with a thready whine, shuddering through the convulsions. Neither Fred nor Mr. Hellevan let up with their ministrations. For the next 20 minutes I was brought to orgasm multiple times as Evan consistently pumped me full of come.

By the time Evan slipped out of me, Mr. Hellevan was unzipping his pants and slipping into me right in the middle of the dog park. I hadn't expected this show of excitement from him since he has seemed quite reserved and since he waited to get me back home this morning. He pumped into me frantically and roughly as Fred took over the ministrations on my clit, I orgasmed just as Mr. Hellevan groaned and filled me up with his come. He immediately exited me as Fred now unzipped his pants.

This is the way life is for a female -- subject to the whims of men. I didn't realise my life as a dog would be quite this active, I'm certainly being treated like a breeding bitch since it appears having other people use me just turns my owner on. Fred slammed into me from behind, launching me out of my thoughts. He is bigger than both Evan and Mr Hellevan and he reaches a particularly nice spot as he continues to thrust firmly into me. He reaches around to rub at my clit himself, he whispers into my ear as he pumps into me. 'You're such a good girl, April.' His heavy balls rhythmically slapping against me combined with the forceful friction on that nice spot inside of me brings me to climax. Fred keeps fucking me through it, eventually unloading himself into me.

Without a backward glance, Mr. Hellevan and Fred adjust themselves return to the bench and continue chatting. I sit back on the grass as come streams out of me, my 3 depositors unconcerned now that they've been satisfied. After a short while, Evan makes his way back over to me, he sits beside me and with a quick glance to our owners, kisses me softly on the lips. I startle at the intimacy but lean into him to kiss him back. We curl up on the grass together, side by side. I find myself hoping that we will run into each other at the dog park often.

--

The next morning, I wake excited. Already hoping for a morning trip to the dog park. I even enthusiastically thrust back onto Mr. Hellevan's cock when he rolls out of bed to fuck me. This speeds up his release and he comes hastily inside of me before rubbing me off while he goes soft. I wait patiently by the door as Mr. Hellevan clips on my lead and we head out into the street. I relieve myself in the grass to his encouragement and happily trot alongside him as we head towards the dog park. When we're within sight, my heart sinks when I realise, we're not going to the dog park. Instead, we turn off and enter a shop front that I don't see the name of. Inside smells like a weird mix of chemicals, and I see other dogs with their owners in the waiting area. Mr. Hellevan is greeted promptly by a man and woman behind the counter and we're taken into the back. I'm promptly told, 'Be good April,' before Mr. Hellevan exits the shop.

I look around and realise this must be a groomers. There are bathtubs, blow dryers and styling products lined up on station around the room. The groomers croon instructions to me as they put me in a bath tub and make a show of lathering my entire body. The man gives detailed instructions to the slave helping him and watched avidly as her hands move in between my legs, cleaning thoroughly. I'm then rinsed down multiple times, as they wash my hair, clip my nails, and finish by buffing and polishing my entire body as I stand on all fours on a table in the middle of the room, my leash clipped to a pole at the end.

'Why don't you go take your 30 minute break Mila.' The man says as he strokes my back soothingly. 'I'll finish up here.' Mila nods demurely at her master and goes off into side room, closing the door behind her. The man behind me wastes no time. 'Now April, I thought I might not get you alone at all for this procedure. It would be such a shame to waste such an opportunity to test it out and be sure that it works well enough.'

The mechanical whir of the grooming table being lowered tells me what is coming. Being tied to the post, I can do next to nothing without risking falling off the table. I feel the man press something onto my crotch area, which elicits a sharp sensation around my clit. I yelp and buck a little as he enters me forcefully from behind. I can hear his heavy breaths and feel the air gusting over my bare back for a time before he leisurely starts thrusting his cock into me, using his hands to pull my hips back onto him. He thrusts and thrusts until I feel a familiar sensation. There is a bulge forming at the bottom of his cock, I wrench and struggle to get away from him but it's too late. He pulls my hips back sharply as he thrusts so his knot is forced inside of me.

'When I worked my way up from slavery, I had to find a job where I could get the full satisfaction of using my knot. Where better than a place full of bitches for me to use daily?' He whispers, the slight thrusting stops as I feel him begin to grunt his release inside of me. After a moment, he reaches over to grab something off of the grooming trolley. He presses a button and I immediately feel a strong vibration on my clit. The vibration brings me to orgasm in seconds. I come and come and come, for what feels like ages. The man behind me continually groans low as my pussy milks all the come he has to offer. After a while, he presses the button again and the vibration stops and he slips messily from my pussy. He washes my entrance thoroughly again and immediately calls Mr. Hellevan to tell him that it was a successful installation, I'm fully groomed and may be picked up at any time.

When I'm picked up, the groomer passes the small remote to Mr. Hellevan along with an instruction manual. I'm walked promptly home, where Mr. Hellevan wastes no time trying out his new toy for me. He switches it on as soon as he enters me and immediately groans. It takes me barely a minute to climax, he follows shortly after but doesn't switch the vibration off. Instead he croons to me, 'Good girl, April. Now I can use this to reinforce good behaviour -- you behave well, you will be rewarded with an orgasm. You behave poorly, you will not get to orgasm that day. This device stays attached to you at all times, so you will find no relief if you're left on your own because you cannot touch yourself.'

I try to listen as he explains, but I can feel another orgasm approaching and I desperately want Mr. Hellevan to get hard again for extra stimulation. I try to thrust back onto him, but he's soft. He murmurs to me, 'Oh poor April, looking for more stimulation.' With that his cock is slipped out of me, and he replaces it with two fingers which he begins pumping in and out of me slowly. My need to come drives my efforts and I begin thrusting myself back onto his fingers eagerly until I come with a high whine. My clit button is switched off, and I'm ushered through to the lounge of the house to sit at Mr. Hellevan's feet while he watches television and answers work emails. I eventually drift off with my head on my owner's lap, feeling thoroughly used.

redmerida
redmerida
326 Followers