All Comments on 'Pampered Pet Obedience Ch. 06'

by redmerida

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've really loved this story since the first chapter, and your writing keeps getting better and better, the body modification stuff was so extremely hot and I hope it stays front and center. Not that I think she needs more changes (not that I am opposed to her having more things done eventually, except the shorter back legs, I'd rather not ever be done tbh, I love sexy thicc asss and long athletic legs, lol), I think you've done amazing there, but I mean I'd love to see the psychology of it playing out in here head at every chance you think it fits, and people to humiliate her about it whenever they can.

Being used in public was a new highlight, really loved that as well. Would love to see her put in a situation where she spends an extended amount of time around non modded slave women, and for them to treat her as a slave even. Really driving home the idea that all of the changes that were done to her are totally permanent as well is a huge turn on... No matter how well she behaves, even if she is given elevated status some day, her transformation will stay, and because of that, she will be subjected to much different treatment forever, most especially sexually. In any room full of normal slaves, she will be the first that is used, and everyone makes sure she knows that.

Anyway, amazing series, love your writing, look forward to more, especially the upcoming breeding stuff, a huge fetish of mine and can't wait to see how you build it into your story.

Bluekitty81Bluekitty81over 2 years ago

More please! πŸ™‚

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully this continues soon! I enjoy the way it keeps building up in a satisfying way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredmerida@redmerida
Hello there :) Small - 4”11. Petite but curvy, long copper blonde hair, big blue eyes and very pale skin. Mostly interested in being a sub and being controlled, particularly in Daddy/little and Owner/puppy dynamics. I prefer the more extreme end of the dynamics :) Experi...