Pampered Pet Obedience Ch. 08

Story Info
April visits doggy day care and puts on a show.
2.4k words
4.6
45.6k
33

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redmerida
redmerida
327 Followers

By the time the weekend comes, I'm desperate for a trip to the dog park. Mr Hellevan's schedule has meant that he has been incredibly busy -- he has worked from home so that he could keep me company. This has meant each day I've been fucked multiple times and yet I haven't felt it's been enough. I'm desperate to be knotted -- I don't know if it's some of the residual effects of my heat cycle, the arousal serum, or if I've just adjusted to my new rank a bit too well.

So far I haven't found it at all frustrating to not have the use of my voice, instead it's been a relief to not have to worry about getting myself into trouble. I'm much better at controlling my actions than I am my mouth. Combined with the training that Mr. Hellevan has been instilling in me, this has meant my obedience points have been soaring. I now have a daily routine in place, I am allowed to wander the house at my will and Mr.Hellevan has taught me a further series of commands -- some sex related and some behaviour related. It has been instilled in me that I am to act only like a dog, so no using my hands and no 'human' positioning for anything. My new clit button has been put to good use too, I'm constantly wet from orgasms as well as Mr. Hellevan's come.

I've already been rewarded this morning with two orgasms. One for presenting immediately when my owner got up and another for waiting patiently by the door while he attended some business around the house before we got ready to leave. At once I had my leash clipped on and we set off in the direction of the dog park. Once we arrived, we continued to the furthest side, where we had never been on either of our two previous visits, where we approach a second entrance. We entered and were immediately greeted by a large friendly man, along with a larger woman. They introduced themselves to my owner as Ruben and Alissa and also as the owner and worker of the dog park's day care centre. We were ushered into a small outdoor studio by Ruben where my owner sat on a comfortable armchair while I sat at his feet.

I listened intently as Mr. Hellevan explained that his work often required long hours and he didn't desire me to be home alone every day he was out. Ruben reassured him that the centre is open all day, every day so they can certainly meet his caring needs including overnight stays and extended trips of any length. Ruben continued to ask a succession of questions, while he madly typed my owner's answers into his computer. Yes, April is fed only on dog biscuits, I give her the kind with the elevated arousal serum content. Yes, April is to consistently walk on all fours when in day care and interacting with both humans and other dogs. Yes, April is house trained, she is to use the bathroom outside on the grass only. April has just finished her first heat however we are open to male suitors as prospective breeding partners, although I have not yet decided whether I am going to use a suitor, a free-breeding method or whether I will breed her myself. Yes, it is acceptable to let male dogs mount her. No there is no limit to how often this can happen within a day, although I ask that you keep tally. Extra information, yes. April has a clitoris button that is to be used when she has been knotted, without exception. I will provide a second remote for you to keep.

After some further rudimentary questions about bathing and temperament, Ruben takes a rather hefty payment from Mr. Hellevan and instructs that he is free to drop me off any time and any day required without advance notice. Ruben also offers information on the breeding kennels that they have on site too, that can house a breeding pair until conception has been successful. Mr. Hellevan thanks him for the information, promising to let him know when those services would be needed and gets up to shake his hand as we leave. Outside, I take in what the day care looks like. There is a tall fence enclosing the fairly large area, there is a cordoned off part signposted to be the bathroom area where there are a few dogs currently relieving themselves, there is a section with sprinklers and a paddling pool. Closer to the studio there is a large cushioned area, where a number of dogs are currently laying - some sleeping and some relaxing. I blush a little when one of the larger dogs currently mounting a bitch looks at me with interest while he ruts into her.

Mr. Hellevan hands over my leash and clit button to Ruben, stating that he will back once he has run some errands. Without a goodbye, I'm left for an introduction to day care. Ruben immediately unclips my leash and leaves me to wander. Some of the males are already looking at me with interest, but it is the dog who is still rutting the other female who has my attention and is still staring me down. I shift uncomfortably and take in his form. He is huge and muscular, if I had to guess, on two feet he would have to be around 6"4. His dark hair is long enough that it rests around his face and in his dark eyes. I can see his heavy balls swinging between his legs with his thrusting motion and I find myself unable to look away. He roughly shoves the bitch's shoulders down to the ground and drives into her in quick, even pumps. She is whining, but he doesn't make a sound, nor does he break eye contact with me.

I break the contact to look around and see that most of the dogs here male, I can already feel myself dampen with anticipation and excitement of being knotted. I don't need to wait long before I'm mounted without warning by a male, it's a smaller much older male who has approached me. He immediately uses his body, which is not much bigger than mine in it's elderly state, to cover my back. He knocks my arms out from under me and pushes swiftly into my cunt. His smaller dick slips in and out rapidly as he fucks into me, I feel the small knot at the base of his shaft form quickly and then lodge into me as he comes with only a few rapid jerks of his hips. I'm remarkably underwhelmed by this knotting; it certainly hasn't fulfilled my need to feel full.

Ruben walks over to inspect our joining, and then sits at the side of us while he turns my clit button on to a low setting. Rather than the intense vibrations I'm used to, the slower vibrations feel more like someone suckling on my clit. I squirm with the feeling,

My eyes find the large stud again and I watch him powering into the female. He is still staring at me and suddenly the vibrations in my clit feel more intense. I mewl lowly as I see the big stud's knot start to form and I'm thrusting my hips back into this male's throbbing knot for extra stimulation. Ruben turns the vibrations up a few notches and I come rapidly, my hips stuttering while I still try and thrust back.

The big stud comes with a low growl, but he hasn't knotted the female. Instead, he slips his dick out of her and I can see the massive knot at the bottom of his long shaft is fully engorged as it swings heavily between his thighs. He walks off to the side to sit and observe me from a distance, his still hard dick leaking come onto the cushions.

The female he has left looks mildly annoyed that he hasn't knotted her, but she needn't worry, a second male has lined up to take his place and is already pushing into her come soaked pussy. Reminding me that even at the bottom of the slave ranks, there is still a hierarchy where females sit beneath the male wrong doers.

The male still inside me softens and slips from me quickly, while Ruben does not turn off my clit button. Instead, he watches me as he increases the vibrations yet another few notches, I look around for another male to mount me while my arousal heightens again. Just as another male begins to make his way towards me, my leash is slipped on, and I'm tugged away. I'm handed over to my owner who has returned, who receives a quick report from Ruben about my mounting. He doesn't mention that he has left my clit button vibrating. He smiles broadly at me as he says, 'See you soon, April. Thank you for your custom Mr. Hellevan.' Prick. He knows exactly what he's doing.

As we walk down the street, I can feel my thighs being coated by my arousal and the come from the old male. The feeling of my thighs sliding easily against one another turns me on more and I whine at Mr. Hellevan. He looks down at me and soothes me, 'Don't worry April, just one stop before we go home today.'

We continue walking for some time, my arousal getting higher with the insistent buzzing of my clit button. We are passing through the busy town centre when it happens. I'm suddenly brought to climax so violently I fall to my knees and start writhing with the pleasure. Mr. Hellevan looks shocked and surprised as he looks down at me before he pulls the clit remote out of his pocket and switches it off. He smirks at me as he stands looking at me still shuddering through the aftershocks. I realise I'm sitting in a small puddle on the pavement, and my face colours immediately when I realise that I squirted with the violent orgasm.

I look up at Mr. Hellevan tentatively and see he is now smiling broadly at me. I glance around and notice the hungry stares from all the men, and even jealous looks from the few slaves that are accompanying their masters or at work. I see the bulge in my owner's pants at the same time he starts unzipping them.

'April, present, now.' He clips out sharply. I immediately turn to my front and raise my hips in the expected stance. Not a moment later, he's on his knees behind me and promptly slips inside me. He's rock hard, clearly impressed and turned on by the spectacle of my unexpected orgasm. He starts hammering into me, simultaneously pulling my leash tight and pulling my head back so the gathering crowd of spectators can clearly see my face.

I've never felt so exposed or so humiliated, especially as I realise my owner is more turned on than I've ever seen or felt him. His meagre cock is stimulating all the nerve endings at the entrance to my pussy as the pace builds. I see and hear the crowd growing larger, I hear their appreciative murmurs discussing how obedient I am and how I'm the most well trained and receptive bitch they've seen in a long time. They are appreciating the way my free tits bounce with the force of my owner's thrusts as well as how red my face is turning with the pressure that has been put on my throat from my collar and tug of the leash. What they'd give, they say, to buy a bitch like me on the market. Just wait until she has pups, I hear a few times too.

Suddenly my clit button surges back to life. Still sensitive from the vibrations earlier, I immediately feel my pussy start contracting. Mr. Hellevan groans behind me, pulls on my leash harder and starts grabbing at my body. A rough grasp of my hip, my thigh, my ass. Eventually he settles his hand on the base of my tail grabbing firmly, he roughly pushes a thumb into my asshole, sticking it right it all the way to the heel of his hand. I yelp and jerk forward, but with nowhere to go I just have to take it, pinned by his choke hold on my leash and his thumb hooked into my ass. He starts moving his thumb around my ass, once, he finds the implant of my tail inside, he puts immense pressure onto that area.

I explode into orgasm, the sensation in all my delicate areas becoming too much. My vision begins to fade to black as the pleasure pounds through me. I pass out.

--

I wake to still being fucked. My arms hang limply in front of me, while most of my body weight is supported by Mr. Hellevan's hold on my leash and his hand, now at my hip. Along with that, there is a stranger propped in front of me with his hands fondling my breasts, presumably under the guise of support. My pussy is still contracting rhythmically around Mr. Hellevan's dick, his thrusts now turning sloppy. He pumps into me a few more times and groans loudly as he forcefully shoots his come into me. As he slows to a stop, a round of applause breaks out from our adoring audience, which also elicits a few cheers as he pulls out and they see the come leaking out of my pussy.

He adjusts himself and immediately says, 'Come, April. We must be off.' Leaving the crowd to disperse and murmur excitedly amongst them about the great show.

I can barely stand on my quivering legs as I still shudder through aftershocks of that insane orgasm. I must have pleased my owner greatly, as we walk down the street, he leaves my clit button on at a suckle and walks with his hand cupping my ass, which he eventually moves to push two fingers into my cunt. He just leaves them there as we walk.

By the time we reach our afternoon destination -- a restaurant -- I'm thrusting onto his fingers as we wait to be seated. I come again with a low whine on my master's fingers, rubbing the orgasm out completely of my own volition.

By the time we are seated and await Mr. Hellevan's guest to arrive, I have sat between my owner's legs with my head on his lap, smelling the mix of his release and mine on his crotch and fingers. He croons, 'You're such a good girl April, such a good girl,' to me as I happily snuggle affectionately in his lap, my clit being suckled while I drift into oblivion.

redmerida
redmerida
327 Followers