Pampered Pet Obedience Ch. 09

Story Info
April learns about the breeding process.
2.4k words
4.55
63.1k
48

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up in the same position I fell asleep in, my head being cradled by one of Mr. Hellevan's hands. My awareness slowly comes around and I'm becoming aware of noises and sensations, particularly the feeling the slickness between my legs from the events earlier in the day. Falling asleep in public is becoming a habit, although not sure I can be blamed since I'm being worn out to an increasing degree each time. I can't have been asleep for long, on the table above me I still hear the scrape of cutlery on plates. I squirm as I feel the still insistent buzzing of my clit button, which is enough to keep me aroused, but perhaps not enough to make me orgasm after the over-stimulation I've already had today. It feels good none the less.

As I nuzzle into my owner's lap more, I realise I'm beginning to form an attachment to him. This is unusual, I held zero affection for my previous owners and in theory this man is no better than them. He barely talks to me, treats me as nothing more than an actual dog and is looking to breed me like an actual dog too. I'm too tired to think too much into it, after all I'm pretty sure it's somehow wired to how often I've been used and how often I've orgasmed since I've been with him. Positive reinforcement is clearly the way forward, and certainly a first for me.

I slowly tune into Mr. Hellevan's conversation, I can hear him talking to his dinner guest -- another man. They're discussing arrangements for a few days next week -- where they both have had to arrangement slave care. Mr. Hellevan has agreed to house the man's slave, for a few days it seems, in exchange for her services around the house. Mr. Hellevan thanks him for his offer to house me, but he apparently already has other arrangements for me. Oh well, a couple of days kennelled in day care it'll be for me, I suppose.

After a short while, the bill is paid, and the two men stand. I get to my hands and knees and await instruction; I glance at the other man and see he is much older than my owner -- at least 80 years old. I look up at my owner, who reaches down to stroke my hair. The elderly man glances down at me, his eyes go from my mouth to my hanging breasts to my tail, hungrily. I lean somewhat into my owner's side, not relishing this attention. Mr. Hellevan smiles at the man mutely, before he tugs me off and we start the walk home.

We wander home at a leisurely pace, eventually reaching the small townhouse. As we enter, Mr. Hellevan presses some keys on a keypad beside the door and wanders off while calling on his phone. I'm left to my own devices, so I wander into the living area to settle into my bed for a while. After a reasonable time, my owner comes in to take a seat in his comfortable armchair, which is where my bed is directly beside. He picks up a book from his side table, this time it's 'How to Breed a Bitch'.

I'm starting to feel somewhat indifferent to being bred since I've figured there's nothing I can do about it anyways, my interest is even piqued when shortly after picking up the book, Mr. Hellevan switches the TV on and puts on a programme titled 'Breeding Your Dogs.' In the programme we hear all about the types of dogs that make suitable breeding partners; for bitches around 18-40 years old is ideal, subservient with an obedient nature. And for studs anywhere between 18 -- 80 is ideal, but ability to mount and knot is all that's required. Hmm, funny thing how we differ.

This programme must be from one of the bigger city settlements around the world, because they are discussing the hormonal and reproductive modifications that the Conversion Centre here discussed as being forward thinking. They discuss the bitches modified cycle, their heat, as well as the 'litter' modification. They also discuss the stud's knot and how it's designed for both satisfaction and practicality. Mr. Hellevan takes notes on a small notepad beside me when they move onto pregnancy. They discuss that pregnancy for a bitch lasts slightly less time than a 'human' pregnancy because of the hormonal modifications -- the pups grow quicker. So gestation time is between 4 -- 5 months, depending on the number of pups.

They discuss after-birth options for pups; males should be nursed by the mother until anywhere between 6 months - 1 year old, to ensure satisfactory nutrients are provided from the mother's milk. These males will then be taken care of, raised, schooled and trained in a centre facility, usually with the option for the bitch's owner to retrieve them once they reach maturity at 18 years if so required. These studs can then work their way up and out of the slavery system to live normal lives.

For bitches it's a different story. They will be nursed for between 2-5 months, then taken to a facility to be raised and trained, then finally sold at 18. Apparently, it's common for bitches in larger cities to only understand commands and to be ignorant of the rest of spoken language. That seems to be the ultimate end goal.

The programme then runs through the breeding process and how to ensure it's done effectively. This is where there is mention of the clit button I'm currently sporting, a reminder that its main purposes are for positive reinforcement training, as well as encouraging the milking of a stud's sperm during breeding, where it encourages a 60% increase in sperm injection.

I'm fascinated by the programme, and somehow find myself becoming restless and turned on as the programme goes on and we see a live action demonstration of breeding positions and knotting. I watch as a large stud mounts a bitch and begins thrusting into her. I feel my pussy start to get increasingly slick. I get to my knees and walk to my owner's legs and rub up against them to get his attention before I turn away and present myself to him. I know from this angle, with me arching my hips back, he'll get a direct view of my wet pussy. I hear him grunt in approval before he shifts behind me.

'You like this programme, huh?' He says as he gets to his knees behind me and strokes down my back, over my rear and up my tail. I begin to wag my tail lightly. 'It seems so, are you eager to be bred, April?' He inserts a finger into my pussy as he talks, which I immediately thrust back on. He slowly thrusts into me as he murmurs, 'I was planning on waiting a few months for you to settle in before breeding you, but I'm sure we could move up the timeline. After all, you seem to have settled into your new rank very well, I've been very pleased with you.'

I thrust back quicker, my tail wagging steadily now with my excitement, leading to stimulation in my rear too. The still constant vibrations of my clit button have me near wild with need. Eventually Mr. Hellevan unzips his pants, pulls out is cock and roughly enters me. I immediately start thrusting back onto his dick. By now I don't care that he's around 40 years older than me, I don't care that I'm his pampered pet, I just want him inside of me. I continue to watch the TV as we are talked through pregnancy development, and then eventually watch as a pregnant bitch begins to give birth to her pups. My owner moans lowly, 'I can't wait to have you pregnant, April. I can't wait to have you nurse your pups while I breed you again.'

The image in my head brings me closer to orgasm. I picture myself laying with a pup in my arms suckling at my breast while Mr. Hellevan fucks into my pussy, spraying his hot come into me. I'm beginning to realise I want nothing more than to please my master, and that the lines of my humanity are starting to blur as I acclimate to being a dog and enjoy the simplicity and mindlessness of my life like this. As I feel my brain beginning to go blank with pleasure as I watch the bitch on TV nurse her pups, Mr. Hellevan continues to push roughly inside of me, his hot breath gusting over my ass as he looks down at himself thrusting into me. He grabs the base of my tail and yanks me toward him to bury himself deep as I continue thrusting back on him as he kicks my clit button up a notch. I come on my owner's cock with a long whine, he shoots his load deep inside me a few seconds later, coming with a drawn out groan. I can't help but hope I go into heat early.

--

Mr. Hellevan's POV.

I watch April sleep with her head in my lap. She's been worth every damn coin I spent on her at the auction. I sit and watch the rest of the breeding documentary and continue my notes while she rests peacefully. Once it's done, I pick up my breeding handbook again.

'As new females settle into their new home and become increasingly subservient, it is a good idea to increase sexual activity and arousal with immediate effect. The higher this can be elevated, the more rutting will ensue during heat, leading to almost guaranteed conception with a fertile male.

Arousal serum can be utilised to enhance the libido. With consistent use and application of consistent pleasure, this will brainwash unwilling females into submission, and turn initially willing bitches into lap dogs.'

I feel myself start to harden once again as I continue reading and stroke my lapdog's hair gently.

'Owner's may want to install mounting posts around the household and encourage bitches to use these daily while being clitorally stimulated. This will particularly help bitches who have one specific intended stud to manage rutting urges.

Gradually introduce breeding stimuli into the home environment. Make use of the included 7 part docuseries to do this. This should trigger both breeding and maternal urges in the female. If in doubt, integrate pleasure to accompany this series. Bitches will then form a positive association through pleasure with breeding and birthing.'

And work it had. April had sought out penetration from me, presenting me with her needy, wet slit shortly after switching it on. Allowing me to positively reinforce her behaviour without having to initiate it myself. I reach over and turn up her clit button a few notches, feeling her instantly shudder with pleasure in her sleep as she feels the effects. Getting the groomer to install this had been a fantastic idea, it had turned her into a whimpering and needy bitch indeed.

'If these steps are followed your bitch will not pose any objections when it comes to being bred. While a bitch is pregnant, it is important to continue to apply consistent pleasure and praise related to pregnancy changes to reinforce that this is a positive experience. Continual use of mounting posts, studs and owner use should keep arousal at a consistent level. While in labour, similar tactics can be used to ease pains. Hormones included in stud sperm can ensure that even labour is a somewhat pleasurable experience.

If these measures are consistently followed out with a heat cycle, bitches will be highly fertile quickly after pregnancy and eager to be bred in quick succession. In most cases it is possible to impregnate a bitch within a week after birth.'

I'm now impossibly hard at the thought of fucking April while she is in labour with pups, as well as immediately after she has birthed them. With medical care being what it is now, it would cause her very little discomfort. Again, I turn up April's clit button to full vibration. She doesn't wake, but whines softly in her sleep. I watch as she twitches and squirms under the vibrations. I nearly come myself when she squirts her orgasm onto the carpet. As I watch her body contract, I unzip my pants again before moving her off my lap and pushing her aggressively face down into the carpet. She's barely awake before I'm inside her. Her pussy is still contracting with her orgasm as the brutal vibrations continue to wring pleasure from her.

I move slowly at first, savouring the pulses of her pussy around my cock. I keep my mind carefully blank to draw out my own pleasure as I move inside of her. After a minute or two my thoughts gradually turn back to her breeding. I think through different scenarios. Pairing her up with a specific male, kennelling them up for a week during her heat and watching them both be driven mad with hormones while they fuck day and night. I think about just letting nature take its course, allowing her to be used at the dog park and at day care by whoever wants her. I think of the relentless way she'd be used by stud's who smelt her heat, how packed full of come she would be. My cock twitches excitedly inside of her tight pussy. Then I think about keeping her all to myself, still kennelling her in a breeding kennel, but spending most of my waking time in there with her. Fucking her to my heart, and dick's content, until she's heavy with my come and pregnant with my pups. That's the thought that pushes me over the edge, I come with a long, deep groan. I keep moving inside of her until she's quivering with the aftershocks of her own orgasm.

I leave her laying on the floor, mindless with the onslaught of orgasms being brought on with her clit button. I sit in my arm chair and watch as my come leaks out of her used pussy, my cock beginning to twitch with renewed interest as I watch her squirt onto the carpet again. I think I watch her come another twice before I enter her again, both of us mindless with the need to fuck and breed.