All Comments on 'Pampered Pet Obedience Ch. 11'

by redmerida

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ready for the next part! So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish someone would breed me like this. Can't wait for more!

Leverett2013Leverett2013over 2 years ago

Really wish ch 12 would be released soon, this story is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read so excited for the next part

CatLady21CatLady21about 2 years ago

God why do I love this so much? I dont know but I dont care I just wanna keep reading. Eagerly awaiting chapter 12 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent and well written. Where is the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written! Where is the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will we be getting the next part soon? The anticipation is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dying with anticipation for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry but the whole part with the cervix was an instant turn off- the cervix doesnt function like a second entrance. Its small and not flexible, sticking a dick inside would be AGONY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve cum so many times this week reading this story series! Fantastic stuff!

When I was a teen our family bitch Lady had puppies and afterwards her pussy was noticeably distended. Bored and horny one school holidays afternoon I noticed her licking at her pussy and as I watched my cock got harder and harder.

Being a virgin I began to wonder what it would feel like to have my cock inside a warm pussy. As I watched Lady I realised she must have been bred earlier in the year to get pregnant with her puppies, that pussy filled with hard dog cock. I dropped my shorts and began stroking my cock picturing her with a big dog mounted behind her and an idea just appeared in my head - I wonder if I could mount her?

I was rock hard at the thought, my breathing quickening, as I decided I was going to try fucking my family dog! My heart was going a thousand miles an hour!

Grabbing a bottle of hand lotion I picked up Lady and put her on my bed, a handful of lotion soon coated my cock and I knelt behind her. The sight of my stiff cock just an inch from her pussy had me shaking with nervousness at how wrong this scenario was - but as a horny virgin teen I was only thinking how good it would feel to have my cock inside her.

Putting one hand under her belly to steady her I placed my cock head against her pussy and gently pushed forward. She squirmed a little but no more than that and then I felt my cockhead penetrate her! The warmth shocked me and I thrust further into her, holding her by both thighs. Her pussy was so warm around my cock I groaned loudly as I slowly penetrated her deeper, the lotion allowing me to ease smoothly into her, until I was fully sheathed inside her!

I was harder than I had ever been in my life and as I took in the sight of myself kneeling behind Lady, my cock fully buried inside her, I was on the verge of orgasming already! Her pussy was twitching and clasping me hotly and before I had even finished my next thrust I exploded in the most powerful orgasm of my life. As I hilted myself fully inside my balls erupted and I pumped jet after jet of cum inside my family dog - my first ever orgasm inside another being.

That summer holidays I must have pumped a gallon of semen into my beautiful Lady, and nearly 40 years later it still gets me rock hard to think about!

This story series brings it all back! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anon above,

I too use to fool around with our family pet. I would grease my arse with butter, using two fingers to get it deep inside and loosen me up, then I’d let our black Lab lick me clean. Dogs tongues are incredibly muscular- it was quite incredible how deeply his tongue would reach inside me!

I was so nervous the first time I decided to let him mount me, he knocked the wind out of me he was so rough. The noises I made as he jack-hammered away at my arse had me going red with embarrassment. I will never forget the feeling of his huge knot inflating, locking him deep inside me as I felt him squirt my arse full of his cum. His huge knot pulsed hotly against my prostate for nearly 30 minutes that first time and before he was done he had driven me to two prostate orgasms! Each time I had watched my cock shoot ropes of cum into the dirt as my bowels spasmed around that huge dog cock locked deep inside me.

I must have had a dozen dogs since then and every one of them used my arse any time they wanted.

Great story redmerida!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My deepest, darkest fantasy is to be knotted by a big dog. Wish it would come true!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredmerida@redmerida
Hello there :) Small - 4”11. Petite but curvy, long copper blonde hair, big blue eyes and very pale skin. Mostly interested in being a sub and being controlled, particularly in Daddy/little and Owner/puppy dynamics. I prefer the more extreme end of the dynamics :) Experi...