Pam's First Blowjob

Story Info
Pam sucks her first cock.
1.7k words
4.46
12k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of my story Pam the Virgin.

***

Was definitely going to be difficult to follow a day that had more surprises and sexual experiences than most guys have in a lifetime. Of course, my mind raced with Joy's final comment, but I had to chalk that up to the heat of the moment and the unbridled sexual escapades that had occurred.

We all cleaned up and went down to the shore to a little Chinese hole in the wall restaurant that Joy and Pam had been going to since they were in high school. The place was one they frequented as serving alcohol to minors was just another money-making opportunity to them. Hell, we all knew places like this when we were underage, this was theirs.

Dinner was standard fare mediocre Chinese food. While I ate my chow Mein and drank a couple beers, Joy and Pam consumed more wine than they probably should have. They weren't stumbling fall down drunk, but I was the only one in shape to drive.

I had modest expectations as we drove back to Joy's house. Though as I watched Pam stroke Joy's hair from the backseat, maybe I was under estimating the night. We all passed on taking a swim, but both Joy and Pam wanted to clean up from the afternoon antics. Joy went to the master bath to shower and Pam to the guest shower. Strike one I said to myself, no hope for a three-way shower. I just waited on Joy's bed and watched some TV. Would perhaps have been helpful for a little soft-core porn on Cinemax, but no pay cable in her bedroom.

Joy finished first and came in wearing a cotton robe with a towel on her head. She told me I could use the master shower if I wanted, but I was oblivious to her reason. When Pam came in to the bedroom, similarly attired, I was pretty much ordered to use one of the bathrooms. Still, dumbass that I was, I wasn't getting this.

I obeyed and showered off, rather quickly as I didn't see the point. If the night was ending, I might be able to grab some sleep before my early shift at work. I wrapped a towel around me and went into Joy's room. As I expected, they were just sitting on the bed talking. Both were still clad in cotton robes and both had dried their hair enough to take the towels off their heads. Joy waved me over to sit between them. Being that the cotton robes were nothing special (and still on), my hopes weren't piqued as highly as they were earlier. The robes even helped to hide the differences between Joy's smaller breasts and leaner body, compared to Pam's stocky build with extremely large tits. Even their height differences were lost to the sitting positions they were in.

I plopped down between them and Joy immediately changed my mind. "Remember my comment from earlier? Well, Pam and I are both eager to make it happen. Pam's lost her virginity to both a man and a woman, pleasured herself in front of us, and tasted cum; but she needs to learn to suck a cock."

I looked at Pam, perhaps a little too wantonly. Afterall, this was a girl that began the day as a virgin. After some convincing, she had showed her best friend's boyfriend her tits and then an X-rated sexual escaped broke loose. But once again, her eyes lit up. I wasn't sure if this was the excessive Chablis or not, but I certainly didn't care.

"I'm not afraid to do this, I just never have. The taste of the cum earlier didn't bother me either. But if I'm with a guy, whenever it is, I want to be decent at it and appear to know what I'm doing," Pam said calmly and frankly. All business like actually.

I was almost stupid enough to make a joke about a carrot, like in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, but luckily held my tongue. Before I could make that joke, Joy had moved behind me and loosened my towel, allowing my cock to be exposed. Just the talk alone had made me hard and she must have seen that.

I stood and removed my towel completely and Joy opened her robe. Her nipples stood erect and I just had to suck on them. I placed by mouth on her right nipple and caressed her other breast. I was just getting ready to slide my hand downward, when she stepped back and exclaimed, "This isn't about me right now. Turn around."

Pam was watching us on the bed, just taking it all in. It was clear that she still wasn't comfortable being aggressive sexually. I moved towards her and undid the tie on her robe, allowing it to open slightly. I pulled each side of the robe back at the top, exposing her breasts to the cool air of the room. Her nipples were firm, but not as long as Joy's. She still sat almost motionless as I place my mouth on her nipple. Her sigh was audible and she placed her hand on the back of my head. I just keep nibbing, sucking, and kissing until Pam's breathing became a bit faster and heavier.

I reached down and opened the lower part of her robe. I ran my middle finder along her slit and found her ready to go again. Joy had now removed her robe completely and was behind Pam removing the last worn article of clothing in the room. As Pam shifted to remove it, I pulled back just a bit.

As she dropped Pam's robe to the floor, Joy leaned into Pam's ear and whispered, "Ready?"

Joy had me sit on the bed, and brought her and Pam's faces within inches of my cock. Joy slid her long sandy blonde hair to the side and took me in her mouth. She was slow and deliberate. Pam was watching closely, stroking Joy's hair has she'd done in the car and kneading around the areola areas her large breasts.

Joy pulled off and said, "OK, your turn," and guided Pam's face to my unit.

"Gently, Pam. Just let your mouth do the work. You don't have to suck real hard, it's not like a straw. Careful with your teeth, they can hurt. "When he's going to cum, you can sense when it's close and he'll tell you too. Just keep going and swallow as much as you can. Don't worry if some drips out. Don't change what you're doing, it'll obviously be working."

Pam was tentative, but boy did it feel good when I entered her mouth. She moved up and down rhythmically, using her tongue to lick and gently sucking. For someone that had never done this before, she was very good at it. Gradually, she increased her speed.

Joy must have notice how much I was enjoying it. She moved down on me too, lightly licking my balls, then using her tongue on my shaft when Pam was on the head. She gently moved Pam off of me, and took her place. While neither was the same, both were wonderful.

Joy moved up and down a bit faster, but Pam knew just how much pressure to apply. Thank goodness for our earlier hijinks, as I was able to hold back blowing my load quickly. As Joy sucked on me, I motioned for Pam to come to me, but she had her own ideas. Since Joy was on her knees and elbows, Pam took the opportunity to gently reach behind her and stroke Joy's pussy with her right hand and her pussy own with her left hand.

When she slid a finger into Joy, I could feel Joy's mouth tighten on me. This was too much for Joy. Pam took over for Joy with her mouth, but kept rubbing Joy's pussy. I was just enjoying them moment, both physically and visually. Pam kept a rhythm with her head and her hand, moving both in sync; it was quite a site to behold looking back on it, but my focus at the time was pure pleasure and my ever-growing feeling of ejaculation.

With a loud OMG, Joy came. I could actually see some of her juices drip on the sheets and her vaginal muscles clinch on Pam's fingers. I told Pam to get ready, as I was going to cum also. Pam removed her fingers from Joy, gave her own pussy a quick rub, and took me as deeply in her mouth as she could. I came into her own a down stroke and must have shot it straight into her throat. She gagged a bit, and came up to the tip of my cock just as the second load filled her mouth. Now more prepared, she swallowed and kept on going. After about 2 or 3 more spurts, I was done and Pam collapsed, tits up on the bed, not a drop of mine to be seen.

Since Pam didn't seem to have much left in her, Joy and I took over. Joy placed her hands on the wall and straddled Pam's face. Pam had sucked her first and was now eating her fist pussy. My hands found that slit where Pam had started to pleasure herself. I gently spread her swollen lips, found her clit and began circling it with my fingers. When her hips started to buck and I knew she was close, I insert two fingers into her overly slick pussy. She came like a vice on my fingers, wave after wave, but I never allowed them to pull all the way out. Pam bucked and squirmed, but never stopped her licking and sucking on Joy. Soon, both were moaning with extreme pleasure.

As she pushed off the wall and came around to me, "I have one more thing," Joy said. And she dropped her head to Pam's pussy. I wasn't sure Pam had anything left to offer, but I guess her best friend nibbling her clit and lick her slit go her going again. Pam began breathing very rapidly and I could see Joy's tongue and lips covering all the sensitive areas. As Pam began to buck, she reached for my hand and yelled, "squeeze my nipples."

Gladly. How could I resist. Just as I began though, Joy sensed Pam was close to orgasm, slid her two fingers into her and finished her off. I let go of Pam's nipples, gave them each a gentle, lingering kiss, and we all collapsed. There was no energy left in the room.

"Sorry she didn't leave her boots on for you," Joy said with a wink. Maybe next time.

Next time?