All Comments on 'Pam's Jamaican Adventure Pt. 06'

by JoeVerde1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

Sammy needs to enter pam and fuck her like she never was fucked before. When he is done he will leave pam with a gift--a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pam and Sammy

Or take Pam to be his woman and use her to seductively convince other young white women to meet up with Sammy and risk leaving with baby bumps.

Yes, Pam will bear Sammy a young virile Jamaican son capable of impregnating while women with his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hubby is ?

Hubby fought for her vs Winston. Is he going to quit now, or is it too late with Sammy? If so, he needs to cut the ties and be free.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Great story keep it going

You’re spinning a true to life sex tale. Keep it coming, you’re making me so fucking hot and horny. I need some BBC now. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can't wait for more

I love this series. It seemed to take forever for part 5 to come out so I was surprised when part 6 came out so quick. I look forward to the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

How many woman in there lifetime go on vacation and settle their curiosity by taking a black cock. I bet a lot do it like that so they can hide it. I knew s friends sister and two of her friends did it in JAMAICA, Mexico and the Bahamas. She said not in front of her brother of course that they try to fuck you to death . The hot white american. One said they get a little yo rough and abusive. She said two Jamacians dped her so long and hard then they strattled her head and body and pissed all over her . She was mortified as they laughed and high fives each other. She said they called her the little white slut for the next two days they were there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid white women

don't realise what a car-crash this is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need more chapters!

Patiently waiting for more of the story. I want to see what happens next!

sober71sober71over 4 years ago

Second time of reading and still as exciting as the first times, part 7 soon please.It's a fantacy of mine to be cuckolded by a BBC.

5*s all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Schits getting

Unbelievable. Whackedv20 times by a monster, kicked in balls, wake up ready to fuck again. Sheesh. Give it a rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he takes a beating to save his wife and she immediatly goes back to fucking Sammy... beyond stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeVerde1@JoeVerde1
109 Followers
I am an 80 year old guy. My sex life nowadays consists of daily masturbation. From age 13 to age 23 I masturbated at least once a day. I was a virgin until my first wife and I got engaged. I was 23. She led me to believe that she was too, but 4 months after our wedding day she...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES