Pam's Jamaican Adventure Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers

William chimed in. "I remember our first time. I wanted to do the same thing, I am glad I didn't."

They hadn't seen us in the doorway and I held the beach back up for them to see and said, "I forgot this at the dock! I'm not going anywhere! I wouldn't miss this party for anything!"

Pam literally hopped up from the bed and ran across the room and jumped me. I don't think she ever held me so tight or kissed me so hard. "I love you! I was afraid I lost you. Please don't ever leave me!"

I felt like the king of the world when I heard her say that. My insecurities about losing her to Sammy disappeared. At that moment I would have given her anything she wanted.

We held each other and kissed for a few minutes until a knock on the door disturbed our reverie. We looked over and it was Winston and a couple of his gang. "Need some Ganja fo yer pahty, mon!" He looked at me and asked.

I was about say no when Winston recognized Pam, lit up a reefer and offered it to her. "Here! Sexy layday from da beach yesterday yuh like ganja!"

I had caught Pam was staring at Winston's cock, her eyes wide with amazement. She looked up from his 10 inch limp dick to the joint and then at me hesitating to accept the sample. In my euphoria, I nodded and said, "Go for it!"

Pam walked sensuously over to Winston and gave her tits a subtle shake at him, took the joint between her thumb and middle finger, took a long draw on it and said, "Thank you!"

I watched as Winston looked her up and down. Then reached out and traced his pointer finger from her nose, over her lips and chin, down her neck to her left nipple. He gently rubbed it and it became erect. He then moved over to her right nipple and did the same thing. Pam had raised her arms above her head and stretched up toward the ceiling and held that pose. Winston continued to trace his finger down to her navel where he poked a couple of times before his finger went to the tattoo. "Sexay layday wansome black cock right here!" he said as his finger went down the arrow and stopped at the tip of the arrowhead.

When Winston's finger traced down across Pam's clit, she rose up on her toes and shook a little. He inserted his finger into her pussy and seemed surprised. "Ah tink da sexay laday have some man juice in her already! Who jook 'er; yo batty boy hubby or sum nayga joe grine?" He asked me as he took his finger out and showed everyone the white cream on his fingertip. Then he put his fingertip on Pam's lips. Without even being asked, she opened her mouth and licked the white drop off. Then for good measure she sucked on the finger like it was a cock.

There was no doubt that Winston had seen Pam staring at his BBC when he came into the hut. He took her finger out of her mouth and took her left hand and placed it on his now semi-erect cock. She immediately wrapped her small fingers around as much as she could and started to slowly rub her thumb on the rim of his cockhead. Pam positioned her thumb on the top of his cock head and moved her middle and ring finger so that they were on either side of the frenulum of his cock and started to pull forward. Then she put her thumb on the frenulum and her fingers on the top. She reversed the finger position four or five times and every time she did the 1.4 carat diamond on her matched wedding and engagement ring set flashed in the light of the bulb in the ceiling. The sight of the symbol of her fidelity to our marriage so visible to all in the hut was humiliating to me but at the same time one of the most erotic moments in my life.

I was amazed! As long as that male organ was soft, Pam had made it longer by more than the length of her fingers. I have read many erotic stories that describe the lover's cock as a mushroom with a very long stem and a huge head and have laughed because I thought the authors lacked originality. I confess that Winston's cock looked just like a mushroom. Pam had him at full erection. I swear it must have been at least 14 inches long and the head almost 4 inches wide. I have never seen anything like it before or since. It was simultaneously every woman's dream and nightmare, a true pussy wrecker.

Pleased with herself, Pam looked up at Winston's face expecting a kiss. He scowled down at her, put a hand on each of her shoulders and forced her down to her knees. Her pleased look changed to panic when he started to slap her face with his monster and she cast her eyes downward as a sign of her submission. After a few playful smacks she made eye contact and smiled at him. He was not pleased that she dared to make eye contact.

He looked over at me with disdain. "Yo wife is mah sketel! Shi gunna lick mi seed bag when shi deh gi mi head. Den mi gunna cock it up wid my womb twister in huh white ukku bit. Den yuh gunna be a good batty boy and clean us bot up wid yur tongue!"

I was silent. I wondered to myself. "How did Winston get control of all of Pam and me? It's as if we are here for his pleasure and convenience. All week I have watched Jamaican men approach white women with compliments and flattery. They have a way of making even homely women feel sexy. Winston isn't the kind of man who needs to do that. He just knocks on the door to sell us pot but has no reservations about touching Pam the way he is; he has no fear that anyone will do anything to stop him. He sees what he wants to do and does it.

I rationalized my predicament. "Winston is an alpha male. On the beach yesterday, his size and demeanor intimidated me. I watched him as he briefly charmed Pam and then verbally and physically abused her, but I was afraid to try to stop him. It is not just his size that scares me. The arrogance and recklessness of his actions let me know that he could easily kill or maim me; resisting will be futile. I just need to do what he says and hope he doesn't hurt Pam or me."

I berated myself, "You know why Pam is submissive to him! When she was dirty dancing with him on the beach, the look on her face as his clothed cock rubbed on her bikini covered pussy told you that she was not in control. She told you last night that it was the potent weed that awakened old desires, but you should have known that it was really feeling Winston's hardness pressing on her clitoris that had made her lust for black cock. Look at her now! Look at the way she is kneeling in front of him! She has her tongue on the tip of his cock licking the precum out of his pisshole. Next she will let him face fuck her. She will do anything he wants her to do because she has to find out what his huge cock feels like inside her. Just like he said, she is his slut. You were both crazy to come to this beach party."

Just as I had predicted Winston was trying to press his huge dick into Pam's mouth. The head was so big that as he positioned it to go between her lips, I could not see her chin. She opened her mouth as wide as she could but she couldn't make her jaw open enough to let the rim of his cock pass through her lips. Not to be deterred he grabbed her head with both hands and pushed forward forcing her jaw open and had his cock in her mouth. He looked down at her and scoffed. "Yo dint think I cud git it in. Noe I gunna dugu dugu yur troat a lil bit."

I watched as about one third of Winston's cock sank into Pam's mouth. It stopped as Pam started to gag and wretch. I could see tears streaming down her cheeks and a look of desperation as she looked over at me, her eyes pleading for me to help her. He saw her look and laughed derisively at , "Yo tink batty boy gunna stop mi sketel!" Then he looked at me and beckoned, "Cum ere chichi maan! Yuh gotta bow mi sketel and git er ukku bit wet for mi womb tickler."

I didn't fully understand what he wanted me to do but I walked toward them. I thought to myself. "I have to stop him no matter what happens to me. He is hurting her."

When I was almost there I rushed him and threw myself at him. He was very surprised and I managed to knock him away from Pam and on the ground. I even got in an ineffective punch to his midsection, but just as I feared he quickly recovered and pummeled me mercilessly. I did my best to defend myself but soon two of his gang members restrained me as he made me his punching bag. He must have hit me 20 times and for his last punishment he kicked me in the balls. At that point I passed out momentarily.

When I came to, Pam was holding me crying and there were several Jamaican policemen holding guns on everyone. Winston was under arrest. I was really in pain from the beating but was almost laughing at the sight of a naked Winston his cock still erect being arrested at gunpoint. I was expecting the police to want me to file a complaint or to take my statement but they left the hut with Winston and all of the Jamaicans in the hut including Damon and Samuel and the two thugs who were holding me.

By this time Yvonne, distraught at her husband and brother-in-law being arrested, came into the hut. Jane and William rushed out with her to explain that Damon and Samuel were not part of the gang. They returned to the hut with the Police Inspector. He told us that the national police had a warrant for Winston and his associates for human trafficking. They knew he would be at the beach party, and were sure that at some point he would indulge in a battery (local term for gangbang).That would make it easier to arrest him. It turned out that they were at the pavilion where Annette was doing a train and came to the hut when they heard the commotion. We corroborated Jane and William's concern that Damon and Sammy not be arrested and Jane, Yvonne and William left the hut to get Damon and Samuel released.

After the left I got up off the floor where I had been sitting shaking off the cobwebs and asked Pam, "Are you all right?"

"I'm okay! My jaw hurts and my mouth feels sore." She replied and then hugged me and gave me a deep kiss.

I kissed Pam back and despite the beating I had just taken responded by wrapping my arms around her and caressing her back and stroking her ass. Her hands were busy too. She rubbed my chest and her fingertips gently stroked my nipples. I was instantly hard. One of my hands slid into her ass crack and found her soaking wet pussy. She was really turned on and ground her mound against my erection which by then had slipped between her legs and was rubbing against her clit. For the second time that night we were acting like sex-starved teenagers. We were oblivious to anything around us until I felt a cockhead touch the back of the hand I had in Pam's pussy and a body pressing into her from behind. I broke off our long kiss and saw it was Sammy.

Pam craned her neck and smiled when she saw him. She resumed our kiss but moved one hand off my chest and reached down to my rock hard six inch cock to rub the head on her clit. She moved the other hand behind her to put Sammy's now hardening 12 inch cock between her legs. I felt his cockhead leaking precum was now sliding across the back of the hand I had in her pussy. Then it was his steel rod of a shaft that was sliding across the back of my hand. The cockhead pushed my cock off Pam's clit.

It all was happening so fast but the next thing I remember: We had broken off our kiss. I was squeezing one of her ass cheeks with each hand. Pam's head was craned back and she was kissing Sammy and moaning as her pussy lips and clit were rubbing on Sammy's shaft. I looked down between us and saw that Pam had my cock in her left hand and Sammy's in her right and was rubbing our cockheads together. It was drooling hot precum on to my cockhead. I could feel how hard it was in comparison with mine.

I watched as Pam playfully maneuvered our cocks. She was rotating them around each other. When my cockhead was on top of his it barely covered half of his cockhead. As she rotated them, mine completely disappeared under his. At that moment, I felt distinctly inadequate. Being that close I realized how huge it was. If I hadn't already seen it fucking Pam's extremely tight pussy, I would not have thought it was possible for it to even enter her.

My mind flashed back to Pam on her knees choking on Winston's cock. "Oh my God!" I thought, "Winston's cock was much bigger than this! He would have ripped Pam apart!"

Pam had broken off her kiss with Sammy and looked down as she moved her hand down each of our shafts. She giggled as she said, "I think I will have a sword fight with your cocks!" and proceeded to stage a duel.

Pam observed, "This isn't a fair fight because Sammy's is wedged between my legs."

I suggested, "You could set it free."

"No way! It feels way too good when I pull it up like this to parry against your thrusts. OOH!" She moaned as she yanked Sammy's cock up to meet her thrust of my cock.

Pam started to pull it up more and continually use my cock to beat against his trapped cockhead. The precum was flowing, both mine and his as she swirled our cocks together to use it as lubrication. I looked up at Sammy's face. He was grimacing trying to hold back. I looked back down and could see his cock twitching and then as Pam hit his cockhead with mine, a spurt of rich white cum shot out of his tip on to my shaft and Pam's hand. It was followed by several more spurts. When he was done cumming, Pam's left hand and my cock and belly were covered with his jism.

Pam's wedding and engagement rings were completely drenched in the sticky goo. I had an irresistible urge and I took her left hand in my right hand and brought it to my lips. I looked at her face as I used my tongue to clean the spunk off her rings and hand. At first she seemed shocked at what I was doing but that look quickly changed to one of delight. When I finished the task that I never imagined I would do, I commented, "You look pleased!"

Pam sighed and said, "I was worried that you would leave the party a little whiel ago because you didn't like what I was doing. Now you seem to love it. Do you?"

"Yes!"

"Then put it inside me!"

I looked down and at Sammy's cock poking out between her legs. It was still hard and I said, "I can't Sammy is still there!"

Pam giggled and said, "I meant put Sammy inside of me!"

From the ecstatic look on Pam's face as I placed the head of Sammy's cock between her vaginal lips and slowly fed it into her, I knew for certain that our marriage would never be the same.

JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers
12