Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya slid both hands underneath Alex, and lifted her up, bringing her back against her, revealing the fullness of that figure.

"Why'd you stop?" Alex asked dejectedly.

There was no answer from the shemale, who only leaned down to suck at Alex's neck, her eyes glancing straight over the pale shoulder and into the camera.

"Please, keep fucking my ass, it feels so good..."

Tanya laughed lightly, taking her mouth away from her prize briefly.

"Say hi to John," she told Alex, nodding her head at the phone.

"Hi John," came the greeting, breathless and distracted, her focus still on coaxing Tanya back to the fierce fucking of a few moments prior.

Even with that obedience, the shemale did not return to that roughness, instead kissing and nipping at Alex's neck again. The young woman cooed, tilting her head to allow more access, something Pam had done herself many times. Feeling an orgasm coming on, Pam removed her hand from her sex, letting it rest on her thigh.

Before her, the vista was delightfully lewd, the lushness of Alex's figure nuzzled back against the muscles that Tanya could bring to bear, a needy pout across the young woman's face, a satisfied smirk on the shemale's.

"Please, fuck me, please, fuck my ass..."

"Yeah, you want it bad, huh?"

"Mm-hmm, please, I need it, please, I need you to take my ass..."

"You've had your ass fucked before though. John's done that plenty of times I bet."

Alex nodded, sparing a momentary glance at the camera.

The act did not go unnoticed by Tanya, who chuckled, leaning down into the crook of Alex's neck to kiss her there.

"She can't get enough, can she, John?" the shemale noted sagely. "Just like Pam."

Alex shook her head, biting her lip, her breasts heaving from her fevered breathing.

"I need it...I can't get enough...John's fucked my ass before, but I need you now, please, fuck me hard, Tanya, please..."

The pitiful pleading made Pam quiver, the housewife very familiar with beseeching the shemale for further debauchery.

"Tanya, please, please, I need you to fuck my ass, oh god please..."

The shemale sent one hand along the young woman's belly, wrapping it around her, the other hand still clutching to a hip.

"Please, your cock feels so good, please, fuck me, fuck your whore, please..."

A sudden thrust made her breasts bounce, a loud squeal spilling from her gasping-open mouth, one of her hands moving back to steady herself against Tanya behind her.

And then Tanya was back to the previous unrelenting rhythm, fucking steadily into the young woman, that first squeal followed by a continuous stream. The phone wobbled slightly as Pam sent a hand back between her legs.

"How's that?" Tanya asked Alex. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes," Alex mewled, nodding her head eagerly, juddered by the thrusts from behind.

A chuckle came from Tanya, her dark eyes casting an amused look at Pam.

"How's it feel now?" she asked again, keeping eye contact with the filming housewife.

"So good," came the response, "so fucking good, don't stop, please, keep fucking me..."

Tanya moved her hands and gave the young woman a slight push, making her fall forward, the impending impact on the mattress stopped when Alex threw her hands down, catching herself, ending up in the previous doggystyle position. Through the few seconds that movement took, the thrusts did not stop, driving into her insides with a merciless cadence.

The room was once again filled with the sound of energetic fucking. The slap of flesh on flesh was complemented by the ragged groans of the young woman and the rhythmic grunting of the shemale. The former's figure shook from the force of the impacts, her head hanging down again, the pleasurable sensations swarming her. Another climax washed over her quickly.

Distracted as she was by the ecstasy, Alex did not notice Tanya moving a hand up, until she took a fistful of those tresses.

With a rude yank, Alex's face was shown to the camera, her head wrenched back to reveal the rapturous expression there. A grunt spilled from her at the rough handling, the noise of surprise morphing into more full-throated moans.

"Yeah, good girl," Tanya drawled, tugging on the fistful of hair, "show John what a little whore you are."

"Hi John," Alex groaned on cue, already working her hips back against the thrusts.

With Tanya's other hand, a series of slaps was landed on the jiggling ass before her, making Alex squeal lustily, her eyes wide and wild, a thin line of drool running down her chin as she luxuriated in the roughness. The thrusts came harder and faster, juddering her generous ampleness, the pale flesh rippling constantly. Here and there Tanya yanked back on the fistful of hair, each time drawing a grunt out from the young woman. Another climax quickly broke out over her, leaving her quivering uncontrollably, grinding back against the efforts driving deep into her insides. She made a token effort to keep her eyes on the camera, but her gaze held little meaning beyond the simple pleasure of the fucking, the sensations glazing the usually bright orbs over with a dull glee.

"It feels so good, don't stop, Tanya, please, you fuck me so good..."

Once again, Pam was forced to move her hand away from her slit. This different dynamic, of her deprival of the usual pleasures associated with Tanya, meant that she could only experience them vicariously through Alex, moaning along in sympathy, shuddering as she saw more climaxes wash over the young woman.

"Fuck yes," Tanya growled, using the leverage of her fistful of hair to pump harder, rutting into the debauched asshole before her.

The unbridled lust underneath the restrained exclamation clued Pam in to her impending orgasm. She glanced up to the shemale, biting her lip at the passionate look on her face, the way she glared down at Alex, laying into her new property, secure and confident in her unquestioned dominance over the two women.

Those thrusts grew stronger still, until Tanya was jackhammering into the younger woman, whose continued climaxes rendered her unable to do much besides take the abuse, her ecstatic cries tinged with slight agony, the relentless beat of cock drumming against her guts overwhelming.

And then, like a storm ceasing to calm in a second, the thrusts stopped. The shemale let out a low groan, her teeth bared, her eyes flashing, several streams of sweat shining in the ebony valley between her full breasts.

"Fuck yes," Alex mewled breathlessly, "ooh, give me all that cum, shoot it so deep..."

The hand in her hair tugged back again, the plaintive words trailing off into a weak groan.

The cacophony of the intense fuck became silence, both women breathing heavily, the snarl on Tanya's face lessening, until she was back to normal, a smirk quickly appearing. Alex took longer to do the same, her euphoric quivers setting her hips to a languid rocking back against the length still embedded in her insides.

But it slid back all too soon, until it popped out with a wet sound. Tanya let go of the young woman's hair and hip, and without those hands, Alex slumped forward against the rumpled bedsheets, face hidden in the linen.

Until Tanya once more yanked her head back via her hair, making her groan softly.

"Tell John how it felt," she ordered, that smirk sent at the camera and Pam behind it.

The young woman licked her lips, her eyes wide, a look of sheer satisfaction there.

"So good," came the pitiful coo, "she fucked my ass so good, made it hers, so good..."

"You know," Tanya said idly, still holding her head upright, "I fucked Pam's ass first, and loosened it up for John. But he fucked yours first and loosened it up for me. So, thank you, John, for sending me another slut and letting me share her with you."

"Yes, fuck yes," Alex groaned absentmindedly, not quite listening.

With that, the shemale let go of her hair, letting her head slump back into the mattress.

"You can stop now," she told Pam, who ended the recording and put the phone on the bedside table.

As she clambered back onto the bed, her attention was drawn down to Alex's asshole, stretched from the furious pounding, already leaking fresh semen.

"Not yet," Tanya warned her, the eagerness across her face easily noticeable.

Pam nodded, instead nuzzling up next to Alex, hands running over the abundant curves. From underneath the curtain of hair came a gaze rife with contentment and bliss.

"She fucked me so hard," she murmured.

"And you took it so well," came Pam's proud response.

Alex giggled, reaching out to draw the older woman into her arms, their lips quickly meeting. Down at the foot of the bed, at the edge of Pam's eyeshot, Tanya watched them, sitting back, grinning in amusement.

The kiss grew hotter as hands roamed. Pam was still clad in her lingerie, but the younger woman was stark naked. They rose into a kneel, shooting smiles at the shemale, showing off their bodies, her property, the young woman's lush and ripe, the housewife's pert and trim, both alluring and attractive. The show was only slightly dramatized; their moans were entirely natural, this entwinement of bodies something familiar. John had been their audience plenty of times, but now, his calm presence was replaced by the self-assured authority of Tanya.

As their tongues slid together, their hands zeroed in on each other's pussy, fingers stroking and sliding through slits. Pam moaned into the kiss, feeling the young woman press closer to her as they reciprocated pleasure. The deft motions that she was using to stimulate that drenched channel were matched by those in her own. Juices streamed from both women, staining fingers, slicking along wrists, shining on flesh in the lamplight.

Thanks to the presence of the smirking shemale, the sensations rose quickly, building to what would certainly be a climactic crescendo.

"Stop," Pam gasped, "stop..."

Alex tilted her head in confusion, the pace of her fingers slowing.

"I'm not allowed to cum," the housewife reminded the young woman.

"Can she cum?" Alex asked the reclining shemale with a pleading look.

The only answer was a stern shake of her head.

"You can, though," Pam said, quickening her own fingers.

Tanya chuckled from the foot of the bed.

Still wearing a slight pout, Alex let her fingers slip from that dripping cunt, instead running them over the slim thigh above it, groaning as her own climax approached.

It took little time for that ecstasy to wash over the young woman. She nuzzled against Pam, who kissed idly at her neck, still pumping her fingers. Her insistent digits provoked a second climax right after the first.

Letting the young woman recover from the heights of pleasure, Pam drew her fingers out and brought them up to her lips. The fine webs of fluid that had coated them were quickly slurped up and swallowed down.

The bed shifted as Tanya moved up next to the two women, who turned together to meet her. She pulled them close; her mouth claimed Alex's first, while her hand slid down to squeeze assertively at Pam's ass, making the housewife squirm, watching her lovers make out.

The sight was captivating, so she was content to stay back. It had been her hope heading into this week that her two lovers would be as taken with each other as she was with them. Judging from the night so far, this display included, such a hope had been realized, with Alex's exuberant submissiveness finding a complementary character in Tanya's expectant dominance.

The kiss broke, with Tanya turning to her, quickly capturing her mouth, the breathless mewl that Pam had loosed now muffled. Into her side pressed a familiar warmth, the young woman not quite as patient or as satisfied to sit back.

Exile from actual fucking was a difficult punishment, but she still felt the love and attention from her owner.

I guess it's not temporary anymore.

The fact that John had decided to share her in such a way made her giddy. Such a decision being made without consulting her might have annoyed or angered another woman, but Pam felt that it spoke to how well John and Tanya knew her. Such a transaction made her feel more like a possession than anything else, and that objectification only titillated her, something that they surely had predicted.

Tanya moved back, and Alex swooped in, kissing the housewife, squirming into her embrace.

As their tongues tangled again, the shemale slid past them to settle at the head of the bed.

The housewife was the one to pull back, wondering what was in store for them now.

That magnificent member was hard again, a fearsome ebony spear, drawing the attention of both women. They crawled towards it, but Tanya was looking expectantly at Alex.

"Get your ass on it."

The young woman squealed with excitement, scrambling into the shemale's lap. Once again, Pam settled to the side, watching as she reached back to grip the shaft, aiming it at her backside. The thickness disappeared between the cheeks of her ass, a soft sigh from Alex the sign that it had pierced through her anus again. Her hips were quick to grind back, taking the inches easier now, the soft sigh becoming a lewd groan.

That luscious figure trembled from the sensations of the anal impalement. She locked eyes with Pam, biting her lip as she indulged in just how good it felt, her arms now settling behind her on Tanya's chest.

"Bounce on it," the shemale ordered, lounging back against the pillows.

Alex cooed, still sharing that lustful gaze with Pam, her hips starting to roll leisurely.

The slowness of the obedience displeased Tanya, who reached up to gather a fistful of hair, yanking back with a grunt, the subsequent surprised squeal ignored.

"Bounce your fat ass on my cock right fucking now," she snarled.

The roughness made the young woman mewl pitifully, her head forced back, her hips immediately starting to move faster, rocking back with a definitive pace.

"There we go, good girl," Tanya growled, letting go of her hair.

Alex once again locked eyes with Pam, wearing an expression of lust and desire.

"Come here," the shemale said to the housewife, who eagerly scurried over, lying back against the pillows next to her.

The change in position afforded her a front-row seat to Alex's self-impalement. Tanya kept one hand on the thick ass, shifting one cheek slightly to the side to better see that anus stretch. Along with that sight was the way those cheeks shook from the impacts, the young woman crashing down enthusiastically, her moans loud and shameless.

Tanya reached out with her free hand and pulled Pam into another kiss.

"You brought me quite the whore," she said after they separated.

"Only the best for you."

The answer made the shemale chuckle. After another quick kiss, her attention returned to Alex.

The young woman was relentless in her rhythm, rocking her hips backwards. Already shaped to that shaft from the recent fucking, her anus took every inch again and again, slapping down against the base with minimal effort.

Pam let a hand drift down between her legs again. Once again, the display before her was familiar, with Alex in her usual place, acting on Tanya's demands with little to no hesitation. There was a certain pride in how she watched the young woman zealously ride that throbbing meat, putting aside any sense of self-preservation in favor of skewering her own asshole.

"Yeah, that's good," Tanya drawled, "ride me just like that."

The casual praise drew a pleased sigh from Alex.

The restless rhythm continued. Pam quickly was forced to remove her hand from her cunt, depriving herself of an orgasm yet again.

"I'll bet you want to cum, huh?" Tanya asked her teasingly.

"It's not up to me," she answered solemnly.

A wide grin appeared on the shemale's face.

"That's what I like to hear."

She reached out and pulled Pam towards her for another passionate kiss. Her lips gave way easily to Tanya's tongue, allowing it to roam along her mouth, taking stock of the conquered territory. Despite the brief switch of attention, Alex did not stop driving herself back against the thickness.

When the kiss was broken, Tanya reached up for another fistful of Alex's hair, yanking back brusquely, drawing a mewl out from her.

That unyielding grip did not let up, keeping her head wrenched back. Pam shuffled forward to peek at her face, the expression there of glassy-eyed and slack-jawed rapture.

I'm sure I've looked like that with Tanya plenty of times.

The view from in front of the action was just as good. The curves that Alex possessed were rippling and jiggling enticingly. The housewife settled herself near the foot of the bed, once again sending her hand back between her legs. Her eyes were drawn down to the shaft, formidable and powerful, and lower still to the balls, slathered now in the runoff of the streams trickling from Alex's pussy. The young woman cooed whorishly, another climax soon overtaking her.

Even with her admirable commitment to the task set to her, the effort that she put into her self-impaling rhythm was difficult to maintain for long. Not much into exercise save for sweaty, energetic sex, she was not as physically fit as Pam or Tanya, despite being younger than either woman. As such, her arms and legs began to tremble soon, not from another rush of ecstasy, but from the effort of propping herself up atop the shemale. Her pace slowed as well, which was easily noticed.

"Are you getting tired?" Tanya asked, letting go finally of her hair to stroke at her upper back.

"Mm-hmm," Alex murmured.

"That's a shame. Pam's ridden me longer than this. We'll have to work on this."

"Sorry," came the pitiful mewl.

Tanya chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll take over."

With a strong arm thrown around the young woman's chest, she drew her down against her, Alex nuzzling back into the embrace.

When Pam saw Tanya move her hands down towards Alex's legs, she knew what the shemale had in store.

Alex, however, was unprepared for the quick maneuver that followed, and was thus taken completely by surprise when Tanya gathered up her legs, bringing them back against her chest, letting them squish against her breasts. The movement was followed up by Tanya reaching further up, her hands ending up behind Alex's head, immobilizing the young woman in a full nelson.

The view made Pam groan, having been in that position before, her hand vacating her cunt quickly, before an undesired climax. The groan drew a glance from Tanya, who smirked, winking at her.

And then she began to fuck, her hips pumping upwards, driving into that asshole with a ruthless insistence. The young woman had been caught off guard by the immobilization, and now was crying out in joyful abandon, taking the hard thrusts deep into her guts. Her face was again contorted into a blissful expression, breasts bouncing from each impact. Tanya grunted bestially, her eyes flashing, the pace picking up, her muscles tensing from the concerted effort.

"Take it, fucking take it..."

"Yes, please, don't stop, oh fuck yes..."

The mewling pleas trailed off into fevered whines, her eyes rolling back into their sockets, another climax washing over her subjugated body.

"Whore," Tanya called down to Pam, "get your mouth on her clit. I want to see if she can squirt like you."

The housewife moved up quickly, settling before the center of the action, watching that fat meat mercilessly rail the abused anus. Just above that debauched hole was her drenched pussy, leaking steady streams of nectar.

That previous orgasm had just barely dissipated when Pam locked her lips around the sensitive nub above the slit. Alex jerked in Tanya's arms, letting out a choked squeal. Her body juddered and shook, reacting to the intense sensation, the housewife now sucking gently at the clit. The harsh thrusts up into the brutalized asshole did not stop, meaning that her mouthful was almost torn from her by the impacts. She kept herself rooted there, however, refusing to move. The addition of that sublime pleasure sent Alex hurtling into another burst of ecstasy, this one fiercer and hotter than its predecessor, her shriek making Tanya laugh.