Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers

The end of her oral defilement came suddenly, Tanya giving no warning as she erupted, timing it so that her climax struck just as she yanked Alex down to full impalement. Her hips hitched upwards; Pam once again could tell from her harsh grunts and the flaring lust in her eyes that she was currently emptying her balls straight down the young woman's throat. A glance downwards showed the look on her face was one of gratitude, even as she continued to gag sloppily around the thick meat and the potent spurts. Her hand was moving quickly down between her legs, frigging at her pussy to push herself towards her own finish.

The shemale did not let Alex move, keeping her head pinned down against every inch of her cock, firing out the entirety of her load into the young woman's belly. Shudders ran along her body, enticing Pam to lean forward to kiss reverently at the shoulder she had been leaning on, nuzzling against her owner, who was caught up in the throes of fierce ecstasy.

As the climax dwindled, Tanya relaxed, sinking back into the bed, letting go of Alex's hair. The young woman lifted her mouth free. Her hand was moving faster down at her cunt, and a few seconds later a ragged moan spilled from her, marking the moment that her own ecstasy struck. During the cascade of pleasure, she rested her head against Tanya's thigh. Pam reached down, stroking tenderly at her hair, murmuring words of love and affection, receiving contented coos in reply.

The bliss abated, her lush figure settling into the sheets, stretched out towards the foot of the bed. Her eyes were heavy with exhaustion, the lids drooping lower by the second. In less than a minute, she was asleep.

"That was quick," Tanya observed to the housewife.

"Yeah, I don't know how she does that."

The shemale chuckled, leaning over to kiss Pam.

Pam nuzzled into Tanya's warmth as their lips slid together. Those hazel eyes found hers once they parted. Desire was still there, but it was tempered by tiredness.

"Ready for bed?" Tanya asked.

The housewife stretched, her own eyes feeling heavy, answering with a yawn and a nod.

The shemale smiled as she reached over to turn off the lamp on the bedside table.

"Good night, Pam."

The room was plunged into darkness.

Pam let her eyes close.

"Good night, Tanya."

majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers