Panama City Pt. 03

Story Info
Laura meets two men from France.
2.4k words
4.44
3.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Third Night

Sarah and I were walking the main drag by the beach, watching the sun going down, when I saw two guys sitting at two-seat table at an outdoor bar. The 4-seat table next to them was open. I walked over to the hostess and asked if we could get that table right next to them. After being seated, Sarah and I both ordered giant margaritas. We were talking and listening to the music and I was trying to make out what the guys were saying so I could make a comment to start a conversation.

Try as I might, I couldn't make out what they were saying. I assumed it was because it was so loud with the live music playing. So I leaned over and asked one of the guys what kind of beer he was drinking. He answered, and then I asked if it was any good.

He handed it to me, said, "Try."

So I did, said it was good, and asked if he and his friend wanted to join us. He said yes and gestured to his friend to move over to our table.

I asked if he was here on vacation or if he was a local, and he answered, "Vacation? Like trip? Yes."

And that's when it hit me why I had such trouble eavesdropping on their conversation. They were foreigners, not great at English. I asked where he was from and he said they are both from France. They had spent three days in NYC then came to the beach for two days, then to San Francisco. We spent some time talking about their trip so far.

I texted Ramoñ: "Going to take home a French man tonight."

I suddenly realized that Sarah, across the table, was making a lot of hand gestures. I look over questioningly.

She said to my guy, "I'm trying to ask his name, does he have one?"

I started laughing. Her guy didn't know any English at all. My guy said the other guy is named Paul, and his name was Gabriel.

I asked Gabriel if he liked the beach and he said yes. I asked if he wanted to cross the street and walk on the sand. He said yes, and I gave Sarah my credit card for the drinks and Gabriel and I walked across the street. We took off our shoes and I grabbed his hand and headed to the water to dip my feet. He laughed as I splashed my feet in. Then I pulled his feet into the water with me and pulled his arm around my waist and leaned in. He dropped his head to kiss me and we made out.

Gabriel then stopped and said something in French that I didn't understand, but with a smile on his face. Then he took my hand and put it on his dick and started kissing me again. We made out for a little and then I asked if he wanted to go to my hotel. He said yes.

We walked to my hotel and I started kissing him again in the elevator, feeling his hard on. When we got to the room, I used the bathroom and then Gabriel did as well. While he was in there, I found a condom in my suitcase and put it on the nightstand. I unlocked my phone and opened an audio recording app. I started the recording and then put my phone on the nightstand, too. I wanted to top last night's adventure by giving Ramoñ a full length audio tape of his girlfriend getting fucked. I wanted him to hear every moan I made. I wanted him to hear Gabriel come in me.

Gabriel came back out of the bathroom. I stood in front of him, reached down for the hem of my dress, and pulled my dress over my head in one motion, showing him that I had no panties or bra on. I had worn nothing under my dress all night. He looked at me for a second, as if not sure he was prepared for what a slut I was, and then he started undressing.

His hard on was gone. Momentarily surprised, I laid down on the bed naked and gestured to him to get on top of me. He came over, leaned down over me to kiss me. As we kissed, I reached down and started massaging his dick. It wasn't getting hard.

He said, "It's not working. Sorry. Maybe soon."

And then he laid down next to me on the bed and started fingering my pussy.

I was confused, but his fingers felt good on my pussy. I told him to kiss my breasts and pulled his head over to my chest. He did so, still he was fingering me. After a little, I reached down to start a handjob again. He was beginning to get hard again. I rolled over and put my mouth on him, sliding my lips up and down his dick. He got harder.

He was letting out some heavy breathing after a minute or two in my mouth so I stopped. I didn't want him to come in my mouth. I wanted him to come in my ass. I asked Gabriel if he had ever fucked a woman in the ass before. He let out a little disbelieving laugh and said yes. I rolled off, planted my feet on the floor next to the bed and leaned over, breasts on the bed.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass," I told him.

I made sure to say it loudly enough for the audio to capture my voice clearly. Ramoñ would want to hear me asking for it.

Gabriel responded, "Not sure of that just now," meaning he wasn't hard enough yet. But he couldn't resist my perky ass, ready and waiting. He got behind me. I grabbed the condom off the nightstand and handed it to him. He put it on. I spread my ass cheeks for him and he pushed in. He started gently thrusting, but I had no patience. I pushed back into him, moving hard into him, burying his dick in my ass.

It was clear he was not a guy who was into rougher sex, he was a gentle French lover. But he got the hint of what I wanted, grabbed my hips, and started shoving hard into my ass. He moved his hands to my shoulders to keep me steady as he pushed into me. He was only two feet away from the phone on the nightstand. I knew that the sound of his balls smacking into my body were being recorded. Ramoñ was going to go crazy at that sound. My pussy got wet just thinking about how Ramoñ would reward me for my sluttiness later.

Gabriel moved his hands up and down my back, grabbing my shoulders and then my hips, caressing my back in between thrusts. The sound of his balls hitting my butt cheeks filled the room and I kept thinking that I hope the audio is still recording.

Then Gabriel came in my ass, a long groan escaping his lips, and stopped. He caressed my back, moving his hand up and down gently, trailing his hands down my side, almost sweetly. He pulled out of my ass. I turned and collapsed on the bed.

Gabriel laid down next to me, said something in French and let out a half-laugh. I knew Sarah was going to be wondering why I wasn't back yet and we still had to walk back to the bar, so I told him we have to get back to his friend because Paul doesn't speak English and Sarah doesn't speak French. He agreed and asked if he could do a quick shower in the bathroom. He wanted to clean up. I said fine, and while he was in the bathroom, I stopped the audio recording. I saved it, then texted it to Ramoñ. Immediately I got a read receipt. He had been waiting for me. My pussy fired up again thinking about Ramoñ clicking on the play button and hearing me suck another man's dick.

That's when I suddenly realized why Gabriel's hard on hadn't been there after we got to the room. He must have taken care of it himself when he went to the bathroom before I took off my clothes. Why did he do that? Because he wanted to last longer? I made a mental note to ask Ramoñ that later.

Gabriel came out of the bathroom, got dressed again. Then we went back downstairs and called a cab to ride back to the bar. We rejoined Sarah and Paul and Paul asked something. Gabriel translated, asking if we wanted to go to a nightclub. We said sure. Sarah said something about sharing an Uber but they didn't know what that was and we explained that its like a taxi and after about 5 minutes of confusion we realize they rented a car. We walked to their car, a sleek black sports car with black leather interior, and hopped in.

At the nightclub, we saw a line for general admission. There were a bunch of people in it. Not wanting to wait, I walked up to the bouncer and I asked if I could skip the line. He looked me up and down and then looked at Sarah and the French men and nodded his assent, lifting the ropes.

The dance floor was going strong. While the men bought drinks, Sarah and I immediately started dancing. Right away a couple guys came up to us. My dress was short and I still wasn't wearing a bra or panties. As I danced my dress kept riding up and getting pretty close to putting everything on display. The French men just watched for a minute but when they realized that these other guys were not going to back off for them they came over and took our hands.

Gabriel leaned in to ask if we wanted our drinks. We said okay and walked to the bar to get them. Then we started dancing again, drinks in hand, with Paul and Gabriel this time. We were having a fantastic time. I texted Ramoñ that I was still out with the French man I'd just fucked. Suggested there might be a round two with Paul.

At some point both Paul and Gabriel both went to the bathroom. Sarah and I were immediately picked up by other men on the dance floor. The one who came up to me wasted no time. He immediately started moving his hands over my body, feeling me up and touching me, reaching between my legs. I let him. I love being treated by a slut.

The man pushed a finger into both of my pussy and my ass and started rubbing my clit with the other hand. After a couple minutes, I lifted my phone in the air, turned it to selfie mode, and pointed it at my face. Then I came. I photographed myself having an orgasm in the middle of the dance floor, at the hands of a man I'd just met. As I came down from my high, I texted the picture to Ramoñ.

"This is me having an orgasm on the dance floor."

I knew Ramoñ would immediately go hard as a rock at the look on my face when I had an orgasm in public.

The stranger then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door to leave with him but I snatched my hand away. I wasn't ready to go. I was having too much fun and the men were plentiful in the nightclub.

I found the French men again. We danced a few more songs, Gabriel's hands holding me close to his body. Then Paul stopped for a minute and tapped Gabriel's shoulder and said something into his ear. Gabriel stopped dancing and they were discussing something that seemed important. Then Gabriel shrugged his shoulders and they abruptly just... switched.

Paul moved behind me to dance and Gabriel moved behind Sarah to dance. So now Paul's hands were on me. I didn't mind. In fact, that was what I had been hoping for. Maybe I could make this into a threesome if Sarah went back to the hotel on her own. She wasn't into that sort of thing.

We danced a couple more songs. Neither of them was super handsy while dancing, just moving their hands up and down the sides of my body, occasionally squeezing me around the middle or using a hand on my abs to pull me back into their crotch while we danced. A couple times they pulled my dress down just a little to cover me up a bit, but not before grazing their fingers over my wet pussy.

Then at one point Paul leaned down, started sucking and biting my neck. I twisted around to dance with him face-to-face, which made him lean down to kiss me. I started making out with him on the dance floor. I couldn't wait to tell Ramoñ the two French men swapped for me. He'd tell me what a good slut I am.

Somewhere around 3 AM I saw the expression on Sarah's face. She was fading. I leaned over to Paul and said it was time to go. We all got back in the convertible and they drove us back to our hotel.

When we got to the hotel, they pulled up to the valet area and we all got out of the car to say good night. I gave Paul a long, deep kiss, then turned and gave Gabriel a long, deep kiss as well. Then gave Paul a hug, then gave Gabriel a hug. I made sure they felt my breasts press up against them. A threesome would have to wait for another night, though... Sarah wasn't into that sort of thing.

Then Sarah and I walked inside and the men drove off. Sarah immediately started getting ready for bed but I wanted to call Ramoñ. So I left the room and went to the lobby. I called Ramoñ. He answered on the first ring. He had been waiting for me. He wanted to hear every dirty detail, and I wanted to hear him groan and come as he listened.