Panama City Pt. 02

Story Info
Laura gets to know a bouncer at a bar.
2.1k words
4.43
4.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Second Night

Sarah and I had headed out to the main drag to go bar hopping. At the second bar, Sarah had found a man and started talking to him. We finished our drinks, and the three of us headed out to the next bar. Sarah and the guy had started talking about Game of Thrones, and I was just sitting with them, listening. I looked around and the bar security guy was staring at me. I was slightly drunk and thought he must be keeping an eye on me so I smiled and kept looking around. A minute later I looked back around again and the security guy was still staring at me but this time when I caught his eye, he slid his eyes down from my face to my chest, then butt, then down my legs, and then back to my eyes. He licked his lips.

The security guy was a big beefy man, the kind with the biceps that look like they could lift people easily. Which he could, I later found out. Not the kind of beef I usually go for, but he was looking at me like a lion looks at prey and I do like men who are rough. Looking back at him, I dropped my hand down to my side and slid it up my thigh to the edge of my jean skirt and lifted it just a notch. He didn't need any more convincing. He immediately walked over to me.

I laughed and said, "You're too easy!"

He smiled and asked if I was easy, too.

I smiled back and replied, "I'm just in town for the beach."

He replied that if I wanted to see the beach, he'll show it to me. Before I knew it, he took my elbow and led me out of the bar and across the street, directly onto the beach.

He gestured, "Here it is."

I laughed when I realized the joke, and he leaned down close to my face. Even in my wedge heels the top of my head didn't go to the top of his shoulder. He was just a massive guy.

I smiled, "It's tough to see the beach with such a large man in front of me."

He replied, "Do you want to see how large I am?"

He put my hand on my dick. He was already rock hard.

Then he leaned down and kissed me, his other hand behind my head to hold me close in. He dropped his hand behind my back and the next thing I knew he had put both hands under my armpits. He suddenly lifted me into the air, straightening himself up. I gasped and grabbed his shoulders. He kept kissing me, just holding me in the air, legs dangling over the sand.

Then he put me down, grabbed my hand and sat down in the sand, pulling me down. He pushed me onto my back, not forcefully but more just with a self-assurance that I wanted him to. He slipped his hand under my skirt, quickly discovering that I didn't have any panties on. He moaned and started fingering my pussy. I was soaking wet. I was ready for him.

Then all of a sudden he looked up across the street at the bar, at someone yelling for Jack.

He said, "Stay here, I have to close the bar."

He went back across the street and started barking at people to get out of the bar. He kept one eye on me, the other eye making sure people left. One patron started for the back where the bathrooms are and I saw Jack stop him and turn him around and push him toward the door like he didn't have patience for that crap.

Then Jack shook the bartender's hand and came back over to the beach, where I was waiting. He pushed me onto my back again and kneeled down and started licking my clit, right on the beach across from the bar. Where anyone could see us. I had just started moaning when he quit. He stood up, pulled me up, took my hand.

"Let's go to my place," he said, and started walking, pulling me along.

I stopped for a second, pulled his hand back. I looked at him.

"I want to take videos of you fucking me and send them to my boyfriend," I said.

Jack stared at me, then made this low growling noise, gripped my hand harder and pulled me to his car, as if he was mad he had to actually waste time taking me somewhere.

We got to his car, a massive pickup truck with huge wheels. He opened the door for me and I lifted my leg to get in but I was too short and couldn't get in. I started laughing.

"Let me help you with that," Jack said.

Without waiting for a response from me, he lifted me up and unceremoniously dropped me down on the seat. I was so surprised, I kept laughing. He smiled and shook his head at me and then closed the door and went around to his door.

I asked, "You have condoms?"

He replied that we're going to stop and get some.

I questioned him, "Some?"

He put his hand under my skirt and said, "I'm going to take this pussy more than one time."

As he drove, he stroked my pussy. I took a picture of him doing it with my phone. I texted the picture to Ramoñ. No message. Just a picture of a man's hand stroking my soaking wet pussy. I wanted Ramoñ to wonder what slutty things I was going to do next. I wanted him to go crazy knowing I was about to do something very, very dirty. Almost immediately, my phone showed the words "Read at 2:13 AM" below the picture. Ramoñ had just looked at the picture. And I knew right then that Ramoñ's dick was just as hard as Jack's was. I had two men hard at the same time, several hundred miles apart from each other. God, what a whore I was.

We stopped at a store and he went in and came back out, super fast. Never even turned off the car. Then we drove to his place and he parked in the parking garage. He came around to my door and I reached out my hand so he could help me out of the truck. Instead, he scooped me up in his arms and lifted me out and set me down on my feet. Made me laugh again. Then he took my hand and we took an elevator up to his condo. He was practically salivating at my body in the elevator. In the condo, he walked me into the bedroom and started kissing me, my back hitting the wall. He slid his hands up my body, over my skirt to the bottom of my tank top and he lifted it to pull it over my head. I lifted my arms to let him. As he pulled it off, it got caught on the corner of a silver picture frame on the wall and ripped. I heard it but I didn't register what the sound was at that moment.

As Jack tossed my shirt, I reached around and unhooked my bra, tossed it aside. I dropped my hands down and undid the button on my skirt and pushed it down and stepped out of it. As he led me to the bed, I grabbed my phone.

Jack pushed me backward onto the bed, spread out my legs. He started undressing himself while he looked at me splayed on the bed, a perfect view of my soaking wet pussy. Then he got up on the bed between my legs, on his knees, and started stroking himself over my body, smacking his dick on my pussy. I held up my phone, videotaped him doing it. I immediately texted the video to Ramoñ. I wanted him to know the size of the dick that was about to enter my pussy. I wanted Ramoñ to know I was being a good little slut, legs spread wide open for a man I just met. I wanted Ramoñ to be rock hard, knowing his girlfriend's pussy was about to be torn apart by a beast of a man.

I told Jack he has to put the condom before entering me. He got off the bed, grabbed the condoms he had just bought, and put one on. Got back on the bed between my legs. I held up my phone again, and as he began thrusting into me, I started the video. He was thrusting hard. Hard enough that when he was done my pussy felt a bit bruised. He was really pounding. The video was bouncing. I captured ten seconds, then texted Ramoñ the video. I knew he would be masturbating to that video. He would be going crazy with lust over me, knowing another man was using me.

Then I put down the phone and started playing with my breasts while Jack thrusted. Then suddenly he let out a loud grunt and came. He pulled out and pulled the condom off, threw it in the trash and collapsed on the bed next to me. He was breathing hard from the exertion. He said I'd have to give him a couple minutes.

Then Jack told me to sit on his face. He pushed his arm under my back and pulled me to my side so I rolled over toward him. I straightened up and straddled his chest. Then he grabbed my hips and pulled them towards his head. I obliged, moving onto his face.

He started licking me. Kept licking me. Licking my pussy clean of pussy juice. I grabbed my phone, took a picture. Texted it to Ramoñ. He'd want to know I was sitting on another man's face right then. I reached behind me and played with Jack's dick as my pussy melted in his mouth. After a bit, he got hard again. I asked whether he wanted a different hole this time and he said he wanted my mouth. I obediently swung my leg over his head to move off of his face.

As I leaned down to take him in my mouth, I asked him if he would come on my face. I wanted to send a picture to Ramoñ, let him know I pleased Jack. Jack let out a low growl and pushed me on to the bed on my back and kneeled over my chest. He put his hands above my head on the bed so he was on all fours, holding my hands down. He leaned over and put his dick in my mouth. I started sucking it but he couldn't wait and began thrusting into my mouth. I just relaxed and let him shove into my mouth, fucking my mouth like a pussy.

He came in my mouth quickly, not enough time to pull out and come on my face. I was momentarily bummed at the loss of a good slutty picture. But when Jack pulled out of my mouth, some come dribbled out on my chin. I picked up the phone and took a selfie. Texted it to Ramoñ. Freshly face-fucked, come still on my chin. I immediately saw the read receipt on the text. Ramoñ had been waiting for the money shot.

Jack laid back next to me in the bed and asked if I like morning sex. The honest answer is that I do, but I know Ramoñ doesn't like it when I spend the night. Plus, I wanted to call him, tell him every dirty detail of my slutty behavior that night.

I responded, "I can't stay, you have to take me back to the hotel, Ramoñ will get worried."

He answered, "Your boyfriend?"

"Yeah the guy I took the videos for."

Jack replied, "You mean ex-boyfriend."

"Oh, no. My boyfriend likes to see me get fucked by other men. He likes it when I'm a porn star whore."

Jack laughed in disbelief.

"I thought you wanted to make your man jealous."

I said no.

He asked if I'm kinky.

I answered, "Mostly I just want to fuck a lot of men."

He laughed and said "A gangbang?"

"Yeah like that," I answered.

I got up and put on my clothes and Jack put on his. He tossed me a shirt from a pile of shirts with his bar name on them. He told me I could have it, that he was sorry he ripped my shirt. I laughed when I realized my tank top was ripped. He led me back down to the truck and drove me back to my hotel. I couldn't wait to call Ramoñ and tell him how dirty I was. Starting with how I spread my legs wide open on a public beach for a pussy licking. He was going to be rock hard as soon as I told him. Assuming he had anything left after the videos and pictures.